I cut it.
两分钟不到就剪了吗
In the last two minutes.
我刚刚才来过吗
I was here two minutes ago?
你还好吗 皮尔斯小姐
Are you feeling ok, Ms. Pierce?
我很好 谢谢
Yeah. I'm--I'm fine. Um, thanks.
她才离开两分钟
She was here two minutes ago.
她一定没走远
That means that she can't be that far.
你去里面看看
How about you check inside?
我去看停车场
I'll look in the parking lot.
好
Ok.
不赖啊
I'm impressed.
我从没想到你还能找来
I never thought you would find me here.
这真是永别人世的好地方
Oh, well. It's a beautiful place to die.
十分赞同
I couldn't agree more.
你真选了个好地方永别人世
You've chosen a beautiful place to die.
治愈方法呢
Where's the cure?
怎么 都不大谈特谈你是来给弟弟复仇的吗
What, no "I'm here to avenge my annoying little brother" speech?
生老病死 人还都向前看嘛
People die. We move on.
你关掉了人性
After turning off our humanity switch.
对于那两兄弟真是可惜了
So sad for the boys, though.
他们这点特别的人类软肋
Their special snowflake of human frailty...
也没了
Gone.
如果还得聊好一会儿
Well, if we're gonna be a while,
我去拿个菜单来
I'm gonna go grab some menus.
哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
我都忘了你多可爱了
I forgot how charming you were.
没想到你居然记得我
I'm surprised you remember me at all,
毕竟你当年净忙着
seeing as though you were so busy
夹在我哥哥们中间了
wedging yourself between my brothers.
天呐 这是怎么了
Oh, my god. What happened?
我没事 乔琳 你什么都没看见
I'm fine, Jolene. You didn't see anything.
你们俩继续这么斗嘴
Every minute you two waste with your yapping
斯特凡和达蒙只会越追越近
is another minute we give Stefan and Damon to find us.
治愈方法在哪
Where's the cure?
抱歉 我服了马鞭草
I'm sorry. I'm on vervain.
那我就得折磨你了 真好玩
Oh, I get to torture it out of you. Fun.
你们要那个做什么
Why do you two want it anyway?
问题是 你想要它做什么
The question is, why do you want it?
我猜猜 杀尼克劳斯
Let me guess. To kill Niklaus.
我过去五百年一直在逃避你的哥哥
I've spent the last 500 years running from your big brother.
我根本不想靠近他
I have no intention of being within sniffing distance of him.
但既然那东西能对他不利
But since it can be used against him,
他一定急切地想拿到它
I'm sure he's just itching to get his hands on it.
我那治愈方法交换自♥由♥
I give him the cure, he gives me my freedom.
你这个可怜人啊
Ohh, you poor victim.
怎么不提你计划里
Where's the part of your plan
坑害我们 杀掉谁的部分
where you screw us over and somebody dies?
我没必要坑害你们
I have no reason to screw you over.
我知道你不信 但这就是事实
I know you don't believe me, but it is the truth.
人会变的 我不是你们以为的那个人了
People change. I'm not the girl you think I am.
我身上没有
I don't have it on me.
我觉得也是
I didn't think you did,
但那上面肯定有什么线索能帮我们找到它
but I'm sure there's something in that that can help us find it.
谁是以叔
Who's Em?
我朋友
A friend.
这里写着你们两点要见面
It says here you're meeting at 2:00.
看来我得自己去见以叔了
I guess I'll just have to meet Em myself.
我收到你那堆短♥信♥了
I got your 50 bajillion messages.
最好是事关生死的大事
This better be life and death.
走开
Go away.
克劳斯 你在哪
Klaus? Where are you?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我需要时间
I need more time.
别来纠缠我了
Stop hounding me!
我怎么纠缠你了
I'm hounding you?
我现在应该管理3个舞会委员会的
I am supposed to be running 3 different prom committees right now
是你老是电♥话♥骚扰我
and you keep phone stalking me.
开罗琳
Caroline.
真是你吗
Is it really you?
拿出证据
Prove it to me.
我不知道这是新的调情方式还是什么的
Ok. I don't know if this is some new way of flirting,
但这真没意思
but it sucks.
我还有更重要的事要做呢
And I have more important things to do.
等等 求你
Wait, please.
赛拉斯 他捅伤了我
Silas. He stabbed me
用白栎树桩
with white oak stake.
还留了一段在我体内
There's a little piece of it stuck inside me.
赛拉斯为什么要攻击你
Why would Silas attack you?
我当时完全没法提问
Well, I was in no position to ask questions.
简单说 我当时受伤了
Suffice it to say, I'm hurt.
所以我才会给你打电♥话♥
So you can understand why I called you.
你把泰勒逼出了小镇 你杀了他妈妈
You ran Tyler out of town, you killed his mother,
你却打电♥话♥求我帮忙
and you think I'm the person to call for help?
如果我死了
If I die,
你 泰勒
you, Tyler,
和你所有的朋友都会一起死
all of your friends die with me.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
其实很简单
Well, it's quite simple, really.
我需要你把木桩从我身体里取出来
I need you to cut the stake out of me.
有蹊跷
Something's not right.
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯不会待在宾州的小乡镇
Katherine Pierce does not hole up in hickstown, p-a.
这就是她们偷的车
Well, this is definitely the car they stole.
我们找对地方了
We're in the right place.
她们选的车还真不赖
Points to them for their choice of vehicles.
我问你啊
So let me ask you something.
我们找到埃琳娜之后呢
What happens when we find Elena?
要怎么带她会神秘瀑布
How do we get her back to Mystic Falls?
她肯定不能顺从就范
I mean, she's not exactly gonna go quietly.
她还有个吸血鬼始祖做保镖
And she has an original vampire as her bodyguard.
我们想尽一切办法
We do whatever we have to do.
哪怕是把丽贝卡扔到校车底下
I don't care if we have to throw Rebekah under a school bus
把埃琳娜卷进粗麻袋
and wrap Elena in a burlap sack.
我们用尽一切办法
We do whatever we have to do.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我也是 我才不管埃琳娜想怎么样
I am, too. I don't care what Elena wants right now.
她马上就会完全失控了
She's this close to going off the rails for good.
我决不允许
And that ain't happening.
她已经很麻烦了
She's a pain enough as it is.
你之前不是觉得
So what happened to the guy who thought
埃琳娜应该接受做个吸血鬼
Elena should embrace being a vampire,
出点乱子也没关系吗
let the chips fall where they may.
我在纽约被人拧断了脖子
That guy got his neck snapped in New York.
所以现在火气很大
and this guy is royally pissed off.
你怎么看
What do you think? Hmm...
很接近了 但还不够放荡
It's close. Not quite slutty enough.
你还得再画点眼线
I think you need more eyeliner.
你得把衣服给我
I'm gonna need your clothes.
你做梦去吧
Yeah. That's gonna happen.
好吧 你的手链 手表 耳环
Fine. Your bracelet, watch, earrings.
交给我
Hand them over.
还有另一个
And your other bracelet.
那是我的日光手链
That's my daylight bracelet.
现在外面是白天
It's daytime outside.
我需要那个
I'm gonna need it.
而且在你身上是不好用的
Besides, it's not gonna work on you.
好吧 但那件夹克你得给我
Fine. I really am gonna need that jacket, though.
好吧 好吧
All right. Fine, fine, fine.
这是行不通的
This will never work, you know?
这糟糕的发型
The bad haircut.
幼齿的眼神 你肯定装不像我的
The doe eyes. You'll never pass for me.
你肯定装不像我的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表