in vervain water.
你只要拖住她就行 达蒙
All you had to do was stall her, Damon.
抱歉 这位是丽贝卡
Sorry. It's Rebekah.
我手边没有小马啥的惹她注意 斯特凡
I didn't have a pony to distract her, Stefan.
你让她喝的 对吗
You let her take it, didn't you?
你从没站在我这边
You were never on my side.
现在埃琳娜一辈子
Now Elena will be a vampire
都会做个吸血鬼 正合你心愿
for the rest of her life just like you wanted.
我知道失去兄弟是什么感受
I know what it feels like to lose a brother.
对你的悲痛我很抱歉
I'm sorry for your pain. I...
我只希望有一天你能回到正途
I only hope that you can find your way back
做回你自己
to yourself someday.
就像你希望凯瑟琳能回到正途一样
Just like you hope Katherine will find her way back?
你还觉得很久之前
You still think that innocent girl
那个你从克劳斯手里救出的天真姑娘还没消失
you saved from Klaus ages ago is in there somewhere.
我愿意这么想 没错
I'd like to think so, yes.
她不是了 她现在是个怪物了 以利亚
She's not. She's a monster now, Elijah.
那个你当年爱上的甜美女孩
The sweet peasant girl you fell in love with
早已经死了
way back when is dead.
她不会回来了
And she's not coming back.
我不是傻瓜 埃琳娜
I'm not a fool, Elena.
我当然想到过这种可能
Of course this has occurred to me,
但如果我放弃尝试寻找
but what kind of man would I be
藏在凯瑟琳心底原来的她
if I didn't try to find my Katerina
那我成什么人了呢
beneath this Katherine facade?
你们男人都一样
You boys are all the same.
达蒙和斯特凡也还以为
Damon and Stefan still think
他们爱上的那个我还在
that the girl they love is still in here somewhere, too.
你不能责怪他们心怀希望 埃琳娜
You can't blame them for having hope, Elena.
如果这世界失去你这种
It'd be a shame if the world lost
富有同情心的灵魂 是莫大的损失
a soul as compassionate as yours.
"埃琳娜 你的同情心是上天的恩赐"
"Your compassion is a gift, Elena."
"永远不要丢弃它"
"Carry it with you always and forever."
我记得有人曾在信里写给我这句话
I remember reading that in a letter once.
那个人一定独具慧眼
Well, the writer sounds positively gifted.
我相信他是字字真心
I'm sure he meant what he wrote.
他当然是
I'm sure he did.
所以我看到这信连同我以前的生活
And it felt good to watch that letter burn
和杰里米的尸体一起烧掉
along with my old life
心里非常开心
and along with Jeremy's body.
抱歉 被耽搁了
Sorry. I got held up.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉很好 我
I--I feel good. I...
我感觉特别好
I feel great.
感觉自己重生了
I feel alive.
重生后有个小问题
Slight problem with being alive--
我现在可以杀了你
I can kill you now.
我还是吸血鬼
I'm still a vampire.
治愈没用
The cure didn't work.
这跟她计划的一样
It worked just like she wanted it to.
这个治愈药剂是假的
The cure was a fake.
它肯定是浓缩的
It must have been a concentrated shot
马鞭草液或者其他液体
of vervain or something.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
走吧 她需要打个小盹
Oh, come on. She could use a nap.
扮我肯定特别伤神
It must be exhausting trying to be me.
你杀了杰里米·吉尔伯特
You killed Jeremy Gilbert.
是的 以利亚
Yes, Elijah.
我杀了杰里米·吉尔伯特
I killed Jeremy Gilbert.
我确定那是突发事件
A bombshell, I'm sure.
她只是等不及要告诉你
She just couldn't wait to drop on you.
讽刺的是 她现在什么都不在乎了
Ironic, since she supposedly doesn't care about anything.
我在乎
I care.
你真的对这个女孩没有一点感觉
Do you honestly feel nothing for this girl,
这个注定过着
a girl fated to live
和你一样的生活的女孩
the same life that you've endured?
现在你把她的最后一个亲人都杀了
And now you've just taken away the last of her family,
就像当初你的亲人从你身边被夺走一样
just as yours was taken away from you.
为什么你认为我很享受这一切
Uh, why are you looking at me like I enjoyed it?
杰里米只是附带伤害
Jeremy was collateral damage.
我只是为了生存做了该做的
I was doing what I needed to do to survive.
我也是的吗
Is that what I am, too?
一种生存手段
A means of survival.
不要上这个甜美的埃琳娜的当
Don't let sweet little Elena get to you.
她恨我 她希望你反过来对付我
She hates me. She wants you to turn against me
让你觉得我不可信
and convince you that I can't be trusted.
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
不是的
No.
你当然不是我的生存手段
Of course you're not a means of survival.
我无亲无故的时候你帮助过我
You looked out for me when I had no one.
当其他人拒绝我时
You're giving me a second chance now
你给了我第二次机会
when no one else will.
我爱你
I love you.
以利亚
Elijah.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我想相信
I want to.
这是我的问题
It's my disease.
我一直都想相信你
I just keep wanting to believe you,
但是每一次
but how can I when at every turn,
你都让我有理由怀疑你
you give me reason to doubt you?
我不了解你
I don't know you.
也不知道我今后我会不会了解
I don't know that I ever will.
等等
Wait.
你答应过我会和克劳斯谈判的
You gave me your word that you would talk to Klaus.
没有你我无法做交易
I--I can't make a deal without you.
再见 凯瑟琳
Good-bye, Katherine.
凯瑟琳 你好
Katherine, hey.
这时候来有什么事吗
What brings you by at this hour?
我是来取回包裹的
I came to retrieve my package.
好的 就像我说过的
Oh. Of course. Like I said,
你的秘密在这儿很安全
your secret would be safe here.
所有的秘密
Hey, um... all the secrecy.
我能问这是什么吗
Can I ask, what is it?
是我的自♥由♥
It's my freedom.
等等
Wait.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
想告诉你你是对的
To tell you that you're right.
为了生存 我用了太多的时间
I've spent so much time running
去逃亡 撒谎
and lying just to survive
以至于我都不
that I don't--
我都开始相信自己的谎言
I'm starting to believe my own lies.
我甚至都不记得第一次我们见面时
I don't even remember who I was
我是什么样的
when we first met.
我想把以前的自己找回来
And I want to find out.
-你有治愈方法 -是的
- You have the cure. - Yeah.
我本可以把这个灌到克劳斯的喉咙里
And I can shove this down Klaus's throat
然后杀掉他
and try to kill him,
但是如果我真这么做了
but even if I manage to do it...
我会失去你
I'd lose you.
我不想要这样的事情发生
And I don't want that to happen.
我怎么知道这会不会是另一个谎言
How do I know this isn't another lie?
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯欺骗另一个男人
Katherine Pierce deceiving yet another man.
因为我说过的那些对你的感觉
Because I meant what I said
都是认真的
about my feelings for you.
我想
And I'd like to think
你对我也是有感觉的
that you feel something for me, too.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
我希望你能相信我
I want you to trust me...
就像我相信你一样
Just like I'm trusting you.
你不欠我任何东西
You don't owe me anything.
我让你自己做决定
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表