on the joys of fatherhood?
该说的我都说过了
I've said all I needed to say.
我都忘了我有多爱这个小镇
I forgot how much I liked this town.
我没有
I didn't forget.
我们一起度过了几个世纪的时光
All the centuries we've spent together,
可惜我们家族
and yet I can count on one hand
欢聚的时光 屈指可数
the number of times that our family has been truly happy.
我讨厌离开
I hated leaving here.
我也是
As did I.
你到底在想什么
What is on your mind, brother?
一千多年来 我都生活在恐惧之中
For a thousand years, I lived in fear.
每当我安定下来
Any time I settled anywhere,
父亲总会找到我 追杀我
our father would hunt me down and... chase me off.
他让我感到自己无能为力
He made me feel powerless,
我讨厌这种无力感
and I hated it.
这里曾经是我的家
This town was my home once,
我不在的日子里 马塞尔
and in my absence, Marcel has gotten
拥有了我想要的一切
everything that I ever wanted.
力量 忠诚 家族
Power, loyalty, family.
我让他变成了我
I made him in my image
而他甚至比我做得更好
and he has bettered me.
我想霸占他的一切
I want what he has.
我要成为王
I want to be king.
那么那个婴儿和海莉呢
And what of Hayley and the baby?
每个王都要有继承者
Every king needs an heir.
你怎么确保这样做可行
So, how do you propose this will work?
你弟弟想在马塞尔的地盘
Your brother needs to cement his place
巩固自己的权威
in Marcel's world.
他自己的势力范围 那些混血
His inner circle, the daywalkers--
我们从那开始
That's where we begin.
他们是他的朋友 家人
They're his friends. His family.
我们要击中他的软肋
We'll be hitting him where it hurts.
我昨晚考虑了一晚上
I had time to sleep on it last night.
我不是你们的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
我和我的家人辜负了这座城市
When my family and I failed this town...
马塞尔却成功了
Marcel succeeded.
我的血能救他
My blood will heal him.
我可是在破例救人
As though it never happened.
虽然这地儿现在是你们的家
The quarter is your home,
如果你们欢迎的话
but I would like to stay a while,
我想在这儿待一会儿
if I'm still welcome.
卡洛琳 我正站在
Caroline. I'm standing in one of
我最喜欢的地方
my favorite places in the world,
有美食 音乐 艺术 文化簇拥
surrounded by food, music, art, culture,
我满心想的都是
and all I can think about
要和你一起分享这一切
is how much I want to show it to you.
也许有一天你会愿意
Maybe one day you'll let me.
所以 就这样吗
So, that's it?
我就该收拾行李
I'm just supposed to pack up my things
永远离开
and leave for good?
忘掉这里的生活和我所追寻的解药
Forget my life here and my pursuit of the cure?
寻找解药是一项徒劳的任务
The cure was a fool's errand.
服了它 将会剥夺一切你所拥有的东西
I mean, taking it would've stripped you of everything you are
但是为了什么 更多次的中学舞会吗
for what? More high school proms?
我想要成为人类
I wanted to be human.
我想要家庭还有许多孩子
I wanted children and a family.
我站在你面前 你不就已经拥有了吗
And I stand before you to offer you both.
但是如果我决定和你作对呢
And if I decide against you?
在我心上插上匕♥首♥然后让我躺进棺材盒里吗
A dagger in my heart and then back in a box?
我已经说明我的想法了
I've made my case.
家族需要你
Your family needs you.
你现在要做什么决定都只是为了自己
And what choice you make right now is your own.
我什么都不欠他
I owe him nothing.
我希望他没有欢乐 没有爱意
I wish him no joy. No love.
我会待在这里 过我想要的
I will stay here and live my life
生活 如果你够聪明
the way I want to, and if you're smart,
我建议你也一样
I suggest you do the same.
她说得对
She's right.
放聪明点 以利亚
Be smart, Elijah.
克劳斯已经完全疯了
Klaus is stark raving mad,
更别提彻底无药可救
not to mention completely irredeemable.
放手让他去开始新的冒险
Leave him to set off on this new adventure
让我们去开始我们的冒险
and let's you and I go out on ours.
因为克劳斯 我的一生已经失去了太多
I have lost so much of my life to Klaus.
你也是
So have you.
现在轮到我们了 以利亚 拜托
It's our turn. Elijah, please.
凯瑟琳
Katerina...
你看起来很糟
You look terrible.
我饿了 你也不在乎
I'm hungry. Not that you care.
但是我在乎 这才是关键
But I do. That's the whole point.
我在乎 你不在乎
I do care. You don't care.
是时候改变了
It's about time for that to change.
马鞭草
Vervain.
感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
痛苦 因为我背叛你了吗
Hurt because I'd betray you?
愤怒 因为我让你痛苦了吗
Angry because I'd cause you pain?
还是害怕 因为你知道
Or scared? Because you know
情况会变得更糟
it's gonna get a lot worse?
你们俩想玩一玩是吗
You boys want to play games?
来吧
Go ahead.
看谁先认输
Let's see who breaks first.
我 还是你们
Me...Or you.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表