吸血鬼
日记
第四季 第十七集
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
他已经死了
He's dead.
不 不 我做不到 我做不到
No, no! I can't, I can't!
关掉
Turn it off.
她的人性 达蒙
Her humanity, Damon.
那是她仅剩的东西
That was all she had left.
在乎的人都不在了
Humanity means nothing
要人性干什么 斯特凡
when you don't have anyone to care about, Stefan.
我知道怎么使杰里米复活
I know how to bring Jeremy back.
这种魔法叫"表达三角式"
It's called an expression triangle.
我得为赛拉斯完成三角形
I need to complete it for Silas.
古怪的教授已经给她洗♥脑♥了
The nutty professor has got her totally brainwashed.
你杀了36个人
You've had 36 people killed?
不 我杀了24个人
No. I've had 24 people killed...
在杨农场的12条人命 12个混血儿
12 people at the Young farm, 12 hybrids.
你和我要一起完成这个三角
You and I are gonna complete the triangle.
我想追寻答案
Well, I was looking for answers,
却只发现 你们的肖恩教授死了
and all I found was your professor Shane, dead.
我觉得赛拉斯跟我们从岛上回来了
I think Silas followed us back from that island.
我们两人 我们是开始
You and I, we are the beginning.
治愈方法 我知道有人拿到了
The cure. I know someone has it.
-凯瑟琳 -二重身
- Katherine. - The doppelganger?
你现在人在哪里
where are you right now?
郊区一个货车停车场找一个死掉的吸血鬼
In the boonies looking for a dead vampire
也许能找到凯瑟琳和治愈方法
that might lead to Katherine and the cure.
-达蒙 -威尔
- Damon? - Will?
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你们都别再跟我说
Everyone just needs to stop telling me
我需要感觉了
that I need to feel.
说实话吧 你更喜欢这样的我
Be honest. You like me better like this.
我们去哪里
So where are we going?
每个新吸血鬼
A place every newbie vampire
一生至少该去一次的地方
Should go at least once in their life.
纽约
New York.
你说得对
You were right.
我就说吧
Told you.
-真的很棒 -是吧
- That was really good. - Yeah?
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you liked it.
是啊 谢谢你邀请我
Yeah. Thanks for inviting me.
下周末再来吗
Do it again next weekend?
看你的福气了
If you're lucky.
天 他是不是...
Oh, god. Is he--
你觉得他是不是死了
Do you think he's dead?
不知道
I don't know.
待在那儿
Stay there.
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
你是那个连环杀手 是吗
You're that serial killer, aren't you?
山姆之子
The son of Sam.
山姆之子是美国历史上真实存在的连环杀手
朱塞佩之子
Son of Giuseppe,
但是 差不多了
but close enough.
不要
No!
纽约 1977
你大老远拉我来纽约
You dragged me all the way to New York
就是因为怀旧了吗
because you were feeling nostalgic?
不 我拉你来纽约
No. I dragged you to New York
是因为你只用了三天
because in a matter of 3 days
就惹怒了神秘瀑布的每一个人
you managed to piss off everyone in Mystic Falls.
想把纽约的百万居民都惹怒可不容易
A little more difficult to do in a city of millions.
我饿了
I was hungry.
你行事鲁莽
You were reckless.
是无情 不一样的
Emotionless. There's a difference.
听着 重点是 我住这儿的时候
Look. All that matters is that when I lived here
我疯狂饮血 玩得很高兴
I fed like crazy and had a blast
持续数年没被人发现
and went undetected for years.
我们就是来玩的吗
So we're just here to have fun?
你打的什么算盘
What's the catch?
没有啊
There's no catch.
你想离开 我就带你离开
Look. You wanted out. I got you out.
你想饮血
You wanted to feed,
我带你来了一个城市大的自助餐厅
I brought you to a city-sized all-you-can-eat buffet.
这就是纽约的好处
That's the beauty of New York.
这里有那么多人
There's so much life
死一两个也没人在意
that a little death goes unnoticed.
走吧 去吃饭吧
Come on. Let's go get some lunch.
等等 什么叫你带她去纽约了
Wait. What do you mean you took her to New York?
你这个语气就是我之前20次
And that tone is the reason I didn't pick up the phone
都没接电♥话♥的原因
the first 20 times you called.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
自己去转悠了 或许在吃热狗...
Out exploring. Maybe she's eating a hot dog...
小贩
vendor.
那么你是不打算找凯瑟琳了
So I take it your search for Katherine is off.
别担心 我们是边玩边找治愈方法
Relax, man. This little joy ride is actually a cure hunt.
比利酒馆
凯瑟琳派去杀海莉的吸血鬼是我的朋友
That vampire that Katherine sent after Hayley is a friend of mine.
他就住这儿
He lived in the city.
威尔专帮吸血鬼造假证
Will gets vampires fake identities,
凯瑟琳肯定也是他的客户
and I'm sure that Katherine's one of his clients.
埃琳娜也愿意跟你一起找吗
And Elena's ok with this little field trip?
昨天她还在尽情享受吸血鬼的乐趣
Just yesterday, she was living the vampire high life.
她根本不想要治愈方法
She doesn't want the cure.
所以我没告诉她啊
That's why I didn't tell her.
达蒙 如果她知道你还在找那个
Damon, if she finds out you're still looking for it,
她会跑掉的
she'll bolt.
这我知道 斯特凡
I'm aware of that, Stefan.
我希望她能喝酒和血喝道醉生梦死
What I'm hoping is she's gonna be so wasted on booze and blood
根本无心多想
that she won't even think about it.
别低估她
Don't underestimate her.
你发狂嗜血的时候我都应付得来
If I can handle you when you flip your switch,
她也没问题 相信我
I can handle her. Trust me.
听我说 她失去了人性十分无情
Listen to me. She's ruthless without her humanity.
治愈方法是恢复她人性的最快方法
The cure's the fastest way to get it back.
做个好哥哥 替我看好神秘瀑布吧
Just be a good brother and keep Mystic Falls afloat for me
让我做我该做的
and let me do my thing.
你还要对付永生的赛拉斯呢
You've got an immortal named Silas to deal with, remember?
这么急切吗
Desperate times I take it.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
首先我没有指责你的意思
Not judging you for starters,
不过你要是真心想买♥♥醉
although if you are determined to get drunk,
那或许我能推荐你喝点更干净的东西
then perhaps I might recommend something a little more sanitary.
好吧 我什么都不说了
Well, then. You showed me.
你不是应该去追踪泰勒到天涯海角吗
Shouldn't you be out chasing Tyler to the ends of the earth,
或者这里还有谁的希望和梦想
or are there some hopes and dreams
你要打破的
you want to crush around here?
看情况了 你知道那位年轻的领袖在哪吗
Depends. Do you happen to know where the young Brutus is?
我知道他不在哪 没在我身边
I know where he's not--with me.
他把房♥契给了马特
He gave Matt the deed to the house,
所以他不会回来了
so he's gone for good.
是泰勒决心要杀了我
Tyler made it his life's mission to kill me.
你不能为我把他赶走而怨我
You can't hate me for driving him away.
我能 我就怨你
No. I can, and I do.
如果你不介意 我要继续借酒浇愁了
Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to spiraling,
滚开吧
so go away.
其实 是我找他来的
Actually, I asked him to be here.
我们需要他帮忙 我认为赛拉斯就在神秘瀑布
We need his help. I think Silas is in Mystic Falls.
好了 深呼吸
Ok. Come on. Take a deep breath.
五 四
And 5, 4--
我做不到
I can't do this.
邦妮 放松 相信我
Bonnie, relax, ok? Trust me.
你都不向我显露真容让我怎么信你
How can I trust you if you won't show me your real face?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表