吸血鬼
日记
第四季 第二十一集
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
做不到 做不到 做不到
I can't. I can't. I can't.
关掉
Turn it off.
她失去了人性十分无情 达蒙
She's ruthless without her humanity, Damon.
赛拉斯被凯茨雅埋葬的时候
When Silas was buried by the witch Qetsiyah,
她留下了治愈药剂
she left him with the cure.
她知道他一心想死
She knew that he wanted to die,
和他唯一的真爱重聚
be reunited with his one true love.
邦妮是唯一一个能够
Bonnie is the one that can drop the veil
打破两个世界之间的界限
between this side and the other side.
你要开启大门
You will open the floodgates
让所有死去的超自然生物回来
for every supernatural being that has ever died.
赛拉斯 显露你的真容
Silas, show me your real face.
我为什么要那么做呢
Now, why would I do that
我明明能向你展示任何人的样子
when I can look like whomever I want you to see.
要怎么做
So what are we gonna do?
把她关起来 让她生不如死
Lock her up, make her life a living hell.
你们俩想玩一玩吗
You boys want to play games?
看谁先认输
Let's see who breaks first.
埃琳娜 你来了
Elena, you're here.
我被选中致告别词了
Hey, I got valedictorian.
你可以帮我写发言稿
You can help me write my speech.
-不要 -别这样嘛
- Pass. - Oh, come on.
我们今年就毕业了 这是最后的时光了
We're graduating this year. This is it.
我们要好好享受每一分每一秒
We're gonna have to soak up every second before--
等下 不对劲
Wait. Something is not right.
我不想在这里
I don't want to be here.
你是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
你不想和你的朋友一起吗
Don't you want to be with your friends,
毕业典礼 帽子 长袍
graduation parties, caps, gowns?
你知道的
You know the drill.
这是什么
What is this?
我们不是真的在这里 对吗
We're not really here, are we?
-我们在我的大脑里 -别紧张
- We're in my head. - Relax.
我只是想让你看看
I just want to show you all the things
你大变样之后
you've been missing out on since you took
都错过了什么
the giant leap over the cuckoo's nest.
我记得的最后一件事情
Last thing I remember--
让我猜猜 舞会 漂亮的裙子
Let me guess. Prom-- beautiful dress,
华丽的发型
gorgeous hair,
你试图杀死邦妮
you trying to murder Bonnie.
还好有我在场照顾你
It's a good thing I was there to take care of you.
你们在饿我 你和斯特凡
You starved me, you and Stefan.
对 我们得保持你虚弱
Yeah. Well, we had to keep you weak
这样我才能带你来这里
so I could bring you here.
我是这样想的 如果我能让你怀念往事
See, the way I figure it is, if I can make you nostalgic,
那你就已经开始重拾人性了
then you're already halfway to getting your humanity back.
不会有效果的 达蒙
It's not gonna work, Damon.
还有其他办法能够激起情绪反应
Well, there are other ways to provoke an emotional response.
她还被你锁在保险箱里吗
You still have her locked in the safe?
你都进入她的思维一小时了
You've been in her head for an hour.
怎么 还是毫无进展
What, still nothing?
你在里面怎么样
How you doing in there?
来吧
Come on.
以前的你愿意出来玩玩了吗
Is the old you ready to come out and play?
去死吧
Go to hell.
好吧
Ok.
你还是进去吧
Back you go.
我们可以软着来
We can do this the nice way,
也可以来硬的
or we can do it the other way,
但不管怎样 我们都不会停手
But either way, we're not stopping
除非你开启人性
until you turn your humanity switch back on.
我让你好好想想吧
So I'm gonna let you think about that,
几小时后我再来找你
and I'm gonna come back for you in a couple hours
也或许是几年之后
or a couple years
因为我们时间多得是
because all we have is time.
她在哪 我要见她
Where is she? I want to see her.
禁止探访
We're not letting anyone see her.
这是关键
That's the whole point.
孤立使人痛苦 痛苦才会有情感
Isolation leads to misery, leads to emotion.
她已经被关了几天了 一点进展都没有吗
She's been here for days. She hasn't improved at all?
她自己不想 卡罗琳
Look. She doesn't want to, Caroline,
暂时不想 明白吗
not yet, all right?
她透了心 她失去了弟弟
She's devastated. She lost her brother.
还袭击了自己的朋友
She attacked her friends.
杀了个无辜的女人
She killed an innocent woman.
你说你知道怎么帮她
You said that you knew how to help her.
我的确说过 我们在帮
I did say that. We are.
怎么帮 折磨她吗
How, by torturing her?
不是折磨 这是干预
It's not torture. It's an intervention.
唯一可能成功的办法
The only chance we have with her
就是刺♥激♥她 触动某种情绪
is to provoke her, to trigger something--
恐惧 愤怒 自怜 任何情绪
fear, anger, self-pity, anything.
让我和她谈谈
Let me talk to her
然后你们再做什么干预
before any more interventioning.
如果她很虚弱 就不能伤到我
If she's weak, she can't hurt me.
求你了 让我试试
Please just let me try.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我带了东西给你
I brought you something.
我发誓 这里面没有马鞭草
It doesn't have any vervain in it, I swear.
我只是觉得喝点血
I just figured a little blood
也许能帮你想明白
might help you think straight.
郑重声明 我不赞同他们现在的方法
For the record, I don't agree with what they're doing.
我当然也认为你得重新开启人性
I mean, I agree that you need to turn your humanity back on,
但我不觉得让你受苦是解决之道
but I don't think that making you suffer is the way to do it.
这不是你
That's not who you are.
你凭什么觉得你了解我
What makes you such an expert on who I am?
因为我们一直都是朋友
Because we've been friends forever.
我试图杀你 卡罗琳
I tried to kill you, Caroline.
我已经不是那种能做死党的人了
I'm not exactly bff material anymore.
你该另寻他人了
You should move on.
我不会放弃你的
I am not going to give up on you.
你现在这种烦人的黏人的行为
This annoying, clingy thing that you're doing,
你有没有想过
did it ever occur to you
这或许才是你两个男友都离开小镇的原因呢
maybe that's why both your boyfriends skipped town?
我知道泰勒说
I mean, I know that Tyler said
他是为逃命才离开
he was running for his life.
也许他只想逃离你
Maybe he was running from you.
而克劳斯
And Klaus... I mean,
我们直说吧
let's just say it.
没人喜欢风♥骚♥的女孩
Nobody likes a tease.
我不是要说你什么
Hey, I'm not judging.
也许跟坏小子在一起也不错呢
Might be nice to have a bad boy ruffle those perfect feathers.
你现在很痛苦 你在拿我撒气
You're in pain. You're lashing out.
我明白 但你不能永远这样
I get it, but you can't stay this way forever.
我们就要毕业开始新生活了
We're about to graduate and start new lives,
而你应该拥有
and you deserve--
你真的还考虑高中毕业的事吗
Are you seriously talking about high-school graduation?
卡罗琳 你知道
Caroline, do you realize
你戴着帽子穿着长袍
how pathetic you're gonna look
装作自己还是人类会有多可悲吗
in that cap and gown pretending to be human
而你妈妈假笑着
while your mom fake-smiles
心里却盼着你早点离开小镇
and just counts down the minutes until you leave town
这样她就不用看着你就想到
so that you can stop being a reminder
她女儿是个令人厌恶的
that her daughter is a repulsive,
吸血的 控制狂的怪物了
blood-sucking, control freak monster?
真的很遗憾
It's really too bad
我想结束你的痛苦时被斯特凡阻止了
Stefan stopped me before I put you out of your misery,
但是 机会肯定还是有的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表