会给你举办个游♥行♥
I'd have thrown you a damn parade.
尼克劳斯·迈克尔森
Niklaus Mikaelson.
我的导师 我的恩人 我的忠主
My mentor, my savior, my sire.
去给你拿杯喝的
Let's get you a drink.
见到你真好
It is good to see you.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
不过求你告诉我
Although please tell me
不是你把波旁街弄成这样的
the current state of Bourbon Street is not your doing.
总得有点东西吸引人来
Something's gotta draw in the out-of-towners,
要不我们都得挨饿了
otherwise, we'd all go hungry.
你朋友都是日行者啊
I see your friends are daywalkers.
是啊 我把你日光戒指的事
Yeah, yeah, I shared the secret of your daylight ring
跟几个朋友说了
with a few buddies.
只有少数几个跟我亲近的
Just the inner circle, though.
我的家人
The family.
告诉我
Tell me.
你去哪找到愿意做日光戒指的巫师的
How did you find a witch willing to make daylight rings?
这里的巫师都对我为首是瞻
I got the witches here wrapped around my finger.
是嘛
Is that so?
我在找一个女巫
I'm looking for a witch
她名叫简安·德弗罗
by the name of Jane-Anne Deveraux.
跟她有点事
Has some business with me.
你找简安
Looking for Jane-Anne?
那你该跟我来
Then you probably oughta come with me.
好戏开始喽
Showtime!
你家人怎么样
How's the family?
还活着的对我恨之入骨
Those who live hate me more than ever.
别想他们了
Forget them.
如果血亲令你失望 就自己造一些
If your blood relations let you down, you make your own, huh?
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
一如既往 我的就是你的
And what's mine is yours, as always.
我的那帮日行者也是
Even my nightwalkers, the riff-raff.
他们还真高调啊
They're hardly subtle, are they?
这里是我们的区
It's the quarter.
这儿不需要低调
Ain't no such thing as subtle, baby.
简安·德弗罗
Jane-Anne Deveraux.
大家给简安鼓鼓掌啊 来啊
Give it up for Jane-Anne. Come on.
简安·德弗罗
Jane-Anne Deveraux,
你被指控施巫术
You have been accused of the practice of witchcraft
且超过了我所规定的范围
beyond the bounds of the rules set forth and enforced by me.
你要如何辩护
How do you plead?
像那么回事吧 我五十年代学过法律
Was that convincing? I studied law back in the fifties.
等会儿说
Hold that thought.
不开玩笑了 简安 快说
Seriously, J, tick tock.
你知道程序的 你怎么辩护
You know the drill. How do you plead?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你撒谎 你知道 我也知道
That's a lie. You know it, I know it,
而你很讨厌我知道
and you hate that I know it.
你们巫师都不爽我什么都知道
It drives you witches crazy that I'm aware of your every move.
你们在这儿施魔法 必然会被我知道
That you can't do magic in this town without getting caught.
所以 我们还是直说吧
So, why don't we just cut to the chase, huh?
告诉我你在施什么魔法
You tell me what magic you're brewing.
告诉我 我保证宽宏大量
Tell me. I'll grant you leniency.
毕竟 我是个仁慈的人
Hey, I am, after all, a merciful man.
去死吧 魔鬼
Rot in hell, monster.
告诉你
I'll tell you what.
我再给你一个机会
I'll give you one more chance.
还是算了
Or not.
好诶
Yeah!
怎么回事
What was that?
别激动 跟我走走
Hey. Come walk with me.
这里的巫师不得施法术
Witches aren't allowed to do magic here.
她坏了规矩
She broke the rules.
我说了我要跟她谈谈
I told you I wanted to talk to her.
抱歉 我演得太投入了
Hey, I'm sorry. I got caught up in the show.
那些巫师还以为自己在这儿有势力
Those witches, they think that they still have power in this town.
我得让他们知道那是幻想
I have to show them that they don't.
我从不浪费展示力量的机会
I never waste an opportunity for a show of force.
这也是我从你那儿学的一招
Another lesson that I learned from you.
再说了 你想从她口中问到的东西
And besides, anything that you could've gotten out of her,
我也能帮你查出来
I can find out for you, and I will.
我保证
I promise.
不管是什么
Well, whatever it was,
现在也不重要了
doesn't matter anymore, does it?
好啊 那我们去吃吧
Good. Then let's eat,
流了那么多血 我都饿了
Because all that spilled blood makes me hungry.
你是蒂埃里吧
Hey. Thierry, isn't it?
她还有其他姓德弗罗的巫师亲戚吗
Any more Deveraux witches where she came from?
你是克劳斯
You're Klaus.
我是
I am.
你很难过
And you're upset.
是索菲吧
Sophie, isn't it?
我想你是在为我刚刚在皇家和圣安街街口
I assume this is because of what I just witnessed with your sister
目睹你姐姐发生的事伤神吧
on the corner of Royal and St. Ann.
你看得开心吗
Did you enjoy the show?
我觉得有点太夸张了
It was a little melodramatic for my tastes.
你姐姐想对我怎么样
What did your sister want with me?
马塞尔为什么要杀她
Why did Marcel kill her?
你还带了朋友来啊
I see you brought friends.
我们不是一起的
They're not with me.
他们是马塞尔的人
They're with Marcel.
这就够了
That's all that matters.
我知道你建立了这里
I know you built this town,
但现在这儿归他了
but this is his town now.
他杀我姐姐是因为她坏了规矩
He killed my sister because she broke the rules.
如果我在他们面前跟你说话 我也会死
So, I talk to you in front of them, I'm next.
你们二位在跟着我吗
Are you two gentlemen following me?
马塞尔说让我们给你导游
Marcel said we're your guides.
是吗 是这样嘛
Oh,he did,did he? He did.
那让我把话说清楚吧
Well, then, let me be exceedingly clear about something.
你们谁还跟着我
If either of you follow me again,
我就把你们的脊柱掏出来
you'll do so without the benefit of a spine.
抱歉让你们久等 如果是来喝秋葵汤的
Sorry for the wait. If you're here for the gumbo,
那真是抱歉了
I'm about to break your heart.
刚刚都卖♥♥完了
We just ran out.
给我两位朋友上你们最老的威士忌
Your oldest scotch for my two friends here,love.
马塞尔想知道我要干什么
Marcel wants to know what I'm up to,
让他自己来问吧
he can ask me himself.
门好用的
The doors work, you know.
你在施魔法吗
You doing magic?
我在对我死去的姐姐祈祷
I'm praying to my dead sister.
来吧 纪念她吧
Go ahead. Pay your respects.
别给我添麻烦 索菲
Don't make this a thing, Sophie.
那混血儿想找简安
The hybrid was looking for Jane-Anne.
马塞尔要知道为什么
Marcel wants to know why.
听起来是巫师的事
Oh,that sounds like witch business.
我倒想让你去问她
I'd say ask her yourself,
但你问不了了 因为马塞尔杀了她
but I guess you can't seeing as how Marcel killed her.
我是以利亚
I'm Elijah.
你听说过我
You've heard of me?
是的
Yes.
告诉我你们家人跟我弟弟是什么关系
So why don't you tell me what business your family has with my brother?
马塞尔在哪
Where's Marcel?
谁找他
Who the hell's asking?
你开玩笑吧
I assume you're joking.
我只听马塞尔的
I only answer to Marcel.
如果是这样 或许你会听这个的
Well, then, in that case, perhaps you'll answer to this.
你知道狼人的咬伤会致死吸血鬼吧
You're aware the bite of a werewolf can kill a vampire?
如你所见 我是半狼人
Well, as you can see, I'm half-werewolf,
所以我再问一遍
so I'm gonna ask you one more time!
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表