我相信他的每一句话
I believed every word he said.
目前我还是持怀疑态度
Well, I'll remain a skeptic for now.
下一步是什么
So what's your next move?
他说有个五人兄弟会
He said there was a brotherhood of the five.
也就是说还有其他猎人
Which means there are other hunters out there,
我会一直找 找到为止
and I'm just going to keep looking until I find one.
好吧 斯特凡 既然你请求了
Sure, Stefan, since you asked,
那我很乐意和你一起去完成这个自杀任务
I'd be happy to go on a suicide mission with you
去找那个可能根本不存在的治愈方法
for a potentially non-existent cure.
我一定和你一起去
Not a problem.
几个小时之前
Yet a couple hours ago,
你还想把我的心挖出来
you were ready to rip my heart out.
因为当时你特别讨厌
Because you were being a pain in the ass.
我只想知道一件事
I just need one thing.
你为什么想治愈她
Why do you want to cure her?
这是个什么问题
What kind of question is that?
合理的问题
Legitimate one.
你想治愈她
You want to cure her because
是因为她不适合做吸血鬼
she's a vampire and she's not cut out to be,
还是她是吸血鬼的话你就不能爱她了
or you can't love her if she is one?
我一直都很爱她
I'll always love her.
但是她不应该变成现在这样
But she's not supposed to be this person.
我不想让她这样
I don't want her to be.
如果我跟你一起去找
Well, if I'm going to
虚无缥缈的治愈方法的话
ride this fairy tale to its conclusion,
我要先说明一点
let me be clear about one thing.
什么
What's that?
弟弟 她是什么我都接受
I'm fine with her either way, brother.
所以我们要去找的话 是为了你
So if we do this, we're doing it for you.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary,
今天我做了我最害怕的事
today I did the thing I was most afraid of.
我失去控制了
I lost control.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
之前我一直以为世界上最悲伤的事
I used to think the worst feeling in the world
是失去心爱之人 但是我错了
was losing someone you love, but I was wrong.
其实最悲伤的事是你意识到
The worst feeling is the moment that you realize...
你已经迷失了自我
you've lost yourself.
凶手
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表