他过去劣迹斑斑
His track record has been kind of spotty,
但我不讨厌他
But I don't hate him.
我做不到 他...
I can't. He's--
我想我是爱上他了
I think I'm falling in love with him.
你没有爱上他 埃琳娜
Ugh, you're not falling in love with him, Elena.
你是对他认祖归忠了
You're sired to him.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我...
I--
我很抱歉是这么回事
Look. I'm sorry that it came out like that,
但这是事实
but it's true.
达蒙的血转化了你
Damon's blood turned you.
你没法喝动物或者血袋的血
You couldn't feed from animals or blood bags
是因为他是这么和你说的
because he told you so.
然后他建议你再试试喝血袋的血
Then he suggested that you try again with blood bags,
突然间...
And suddenly--
不
No.
不可能 我...
There's no way. I--
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 你去问斯特凡
Yeah. Ask Stefan about it.
他会比我解释得更清楚
He can explain it better than I can.
什么 你跟斯特凡说过这事
I'm sorry. You talked to Stefan about this?
埃琳娜这不是你的错好吗
It's not your fault, Elena, ok?
达蒙在占你便宜
Damon took advantage of you.
请你离开...
Ok. You need to leave...
现在
Now.
埃琳娜
Elena--
别这样
Come on.
我说了离开
I said leave.
好啊 美女们
Hello, girls.
住手
Stop.
混血儿只要咬她一口 她就没命了 记得吗
One bite from a hybrid, and she's dead, remember?
卡罗琳
Caroline.
那女巫在说谎
Witch is lying.
她不施魔法才怪
Doesn't practice magic, my ass.
那人祭呢
Human sacrifice?
你真的认为我会这么做吗
Did you really think that I would go for this?
特殊情况特殊对待
Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.
那你1942年杀了那12个人吗
Did you kill those 12 people in 1942?
我当然杀了 并且如果这能让埃琳娜重生
Absolutely, I did, and I'd do it again
我会毫不犹豫的再做一次
in a heartbeat if it meant a clean slate with Elena.
你是打算在这跟我唱黑红脸还是帮我
Are you gonna help me good cop/bad cop this witch, or not?
我知道了 海莉
I get it, Hayley.
我会找到他们 我会制♥服♥他们的
I'll find them, and I'll get them in line.
邦妮说定位咒失效了
Bonnie says no luck with the locator spell.
他们肯定在这里
They've got to be here.
他们还没蠢到冒险在镇上被克劳斯逮住
They're not dumb enough to risk getting caught by Klaus in town.
那他们想对卡罗琳干什么
Well, what do they want with Caroline?
金姆是想证明她是老大
Kim is trying to prove she's the alpha.
如果我能让她屈从我 那整个狼群都会服从
If I can make her submit, the pack will fall in line,
最后我们就可以让他们摆脱克劳斯
and we can finally get them free of Klaus.
你要知道他们有多恨他
You'd think they'd play along with how much they hate him.
可艾德里安并没有 不是吗
But Adrian doesn't, does he?
他仍然对克劳斯认祖归忠
I mean, he's still sired to Klaus.
对一个人认祖归忠并不代表是你自愿的
Being sired doesn't mean you feel differently about someone.
我恨克劳斯 但我还会做他要求我做的
I hated Klaus, but I still did everything he said.
认祖归忠影响的是你的行为
The bond affects how you act,
不是你的感觉
not how you feel.
是卡罗琳
Caroline.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
戳穿你
Calling you out.
你不是瓦尔的曾孙女
You're not Val's great-granddaughter.
你是她女儿
You're her daughter.
你80岁了 可你看上去还不到50
You're 80 years old. You don't look a day over 50.
你一直在练习巫术
You're a practicing witch.
滚出我的店
Get out of my store.
帮我接触认祖归忠
Give me what I want.
我给过你机会活下去
I gave you a chance to leave with your life.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我们不想惹上什么麻烦 好吗
We don't want any trouble, ok?
我们只是想要你的帮助 就这么多
We just need your help. That's all.
我告诉过你了
I told you,
这里没有人能帮助你们
there's no one here who can help you.
我妈妈练习的那种巫术是非自然的
The kind of magic my mother practiced, it's unnatural.
女巫们甚至都不认为那是魔法
Witches don't even call it magic.
我们称之为表达
We call it expression.
那是黑魔法吗
Is that like black magic?
比那更糟糕
Worse.
挑战人类牺牲的力量
Channeling the power of human sacrifices
召唤不能存于世上的黑暗
calls on darkness that can't exist on this plane
不顾一切
without swallowing it whole.
她告诉你怎么能破除认祖归忠
She sold you a bill of goods about breaking the sire bond
是因为她想要得到那种力量
because she wanted access to that power,
当你杀了12个人的时候就给了她那力量
and you gave it to her when you killed those 12 people.
你是说根本没有什么咒语
Are you saying there's no spell?
认祖归忠不能用魔法破除
The bond can't be broken with magic.
只有一个吸血鬼对她的祖先有感情
A vampire only bonds to her sire
才会对他认祖归忠
when she has feelings for him
在她变成吸血鬼之前只是单纯的人类情感
before she turns, human feelings.
变成吸血鬼只能放大那些感情
Vampirism only heightens those emotions.
你想让她自♥由♥吗 那就必须放她走
You want her free? You have to set her free.
告诉她没有你一样可以生活
Tell her to live her life without you
让她再也不要想起你
and never think of you again,
再也不要在乎你
to stop caring about you,
然后离开她
and then leave her.
这是唯一可以打破认祖归忠的方法
That's the only way around the sire bond.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
让泰勒知道到底谁是老大
To show Tyler who's in charge.
停下 住手 金姆
Stop it. Stop it, Kim.
卡罗琳是跟我们一帮的
Caroline is with us, all right?
我们都是一帮的
We're all on the same team.
她是你那帮的 与我无关
She's on your team, not mine.
住手 停下
Stop it! Stop!
放松 金姆 克劳斯不会喜欢这样的
Ease up, Kim. Klaus won't like this.
这句话说的不错
Huh, that's a very good point.
你觉得他会不会喜欢这样
Do you think he'll like this?
金姆 住手 我发誓
Kim, don't do it. I swear to god--
停下 等等 等一下
No. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果你真的想要刺♥激♥克劳斯的软肋
If you really want to hit Klaus where it hurts,
那就折磨我吧
then torture me instead.
他一直固执地想让我继续活下去
He's fixated on keeping me alive.
你是想要真正的复仇 不是吗
You want real revenge, or not?
都退后
Stay back!
否则我现在就把她的心脏掏出来
I'll rip her heart out right now.
金姆今天把你们所有人都置于危险当中
Kim put you all at risk today,
但我不会伤害她
and I'm not gonna hurt her.
我不是克劳斯
I'm not Klaus.
我不会杀死或者折磨朋友来得到我想要的
I don't kill and torture my own friends to get what I want.
现在我们解除了认祖归忠
Now, we broke the sire bond,
但是如果你们想要自♥由♥
but if you want to be free,
我们就要齐心协力
we have to work together.
没人可以越矩
No one can step out of line.
现在 你们要不选择跟我一道
Now, you're either with me
要不选择跟我对立
or you're against me.
服从我
Submit.
服从 或者死亡
Submit, or you die.
我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry.
你又要离开我了吗
So you're just leaving me again?
不 我要继续我的生活
No. I need to get on with my life,
你也要继续你的生活
and so do you.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表