剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
A friend of Bill over here? Fuckin' wits over here.Bill? I'll say.
他妈的嘴贱! 纸钞?是啊
That? That's not a bill, that's a beak.
那个? 那才不是纸钞 那是鸟嘴
You know...
你知道
that was you he made that joke about, the zeppole content.
他刚说的炸面圈饼笑话是在讲你
On the way home, we can drop him off at Beakskill.
回家路上我们可以把他送到鸟嘴村去
Well, if beaks could kill, that one certainly would.
如果鸟嘴能杀人 那个肯定没问题
I could've called you Ichabod Crane, but I didn't.
我大可说你是"捉鬼警长" 但我没有
What the fuck's he talking about... Ichabod Crane?
他在讲什么? "捉鬼警长"?
Nothin'.
没事
Here's to the Johnson brothers, whoever the fuck they were.
好啦 为强森兄弟干一杯 不管他们到底是谁
...Port Newark...
纽瓦克港和纽泽西
...but one example.
九毛五 其中一个例证
Six million containers enter U.S. ports every year,
每年有六百万货柜进入美国
yet fewer than two per cent of them are opened and inspected by U.S. Customs.
但海关真正开箱检验的货柜 不到两成
It is impossible to check every container
如果要检查每个货柜的话那将可能造成
without essentially stopping global commerce.
全球经济瘫喝
But what keeps officials from sleeping at night
但最让有关单位忧心的是
is that terrorists could use shipping containers
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有可能利用货柜
to smuggle in a weapon of mass destruction.
走私进口毁灭性武器
It is within the capabilities of Islamic fundamentalists
据信回♥教♥基本教派主义者 有办法干下此等勾当
to track a container with a Global Positioning System
透过卫星定位系统追踪某个货柜
and detonate a nuclear or biological weapon hidden inside.
然后引爆内藏的核子生化武器
Son of a bitch.
要命! 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥甚至能
A terrorist could use a shipping container to smuggle himself into the country.
躲在船运货柜里偷渡入境
There he is.
他来了
What I saw on TV last night. The ports are wide open.
我昨晚看电视说
Government's not doing shit.
港口没人管 政♥府♥啥都不做
Where's my butter substitute? In front of you.
露意丝 我的人工奶油呢? 就在你面前
Didn't you hear what I said? I knew it was bad.
你们听到了吗? 我知道不该这么说
Seven million containers. The news
但你们晓得一共有七百万货柜吗?
team put radioactive shit in one of 'em.
新闻记者拿放射器照其中一个
It wasn't even detected. Please, my ears.
居然没被查出! 拜托 别吼
Sit down. Sit.
坐下 坐 来吧
Come on. I made eggs.
我煎了蛋
Could've been a goddamn A-bomb.
拜托 有可能是炸♥弹♥
You want coffee? Yeah.
你要咖啡吗? 要
Fuckin' terrible nightmares.
真♥他♥妈♥的乱搞!
Yeah, it knocked the edge right the hell off your appetite.
是啊 把你的食欲都吓跑了
What's the matter with you? No, it is some scary shit.
你怎么回事? 没 那真的很可怕
Not my problem much longer.
不再是我的问题了
Speaking of scary shit, was that you in the bathroom?
说到可怕 今天厕所那坨是你的杰作?
Oh, yeah. I thought they already dropped the biological weapon.
我以为他们已经投下生化武器了
All right, I gotta go.
好了 我得走了
I thought we were gonna go hunting.
我们不是说好要去打猎
You hear the turkeys this morning? No, I gotta take off.
你今天早上听到火鸡叫了吗? 没 我要走了
Uncle Pat. Take care of yourself.
佩特叔叔 你多保重
Be careful of the alligators down there. All right, tough guy.
小心佛罗里达的鳄鱼 好的 铁汉
Hey, Tone! What'd you do, knock over a roadside stand?
东尼 你怎么了? 撞死卖♥♥水果的啊?
My uncle's farm. Less than 100 miles from here.
去我叔叔的农场 从这里不到一百里
It's like a whole different world.
那里是个截然不同的世界
The bullshit really falls away up there.
那个好地方就要没了
Hear about that shit with the ports?
你听说港口的事吗?
Customs agents are bad for us, but antiterrorism-wise, they're doing nothing.
虽然海关是咱们的大敌 但他们在反恐方面根本啥都没做
What's it gonna take, a fuckin' nuclear bomb?
要等到何时? 等核弹爆发吗?
They caught one al-Quaeda cocksucker in one container.
他们抓到一名企图偷渡过来 杀千刀的盖达组织人物
They caught him. There's enough they don't catch.
还好抓到了 还有很多没抓到
The administration's busy too,
可是现在政♥府♥忙得团团转
giving noncompetitive building contracts to friends.
忙着把未竞标的工程合约交给他们的朋友
Hell, we can all understand that.
那我们可以理解
We're sitting ducks here.
我们只能坐以待毙 咱们家
Only thing between our homes and Port Newark is a chain-link fence.
和纽瓦克港之间只有一道铁丝网
They get a nuclear bomb in a container and we're fuckin' dead.
万一其中一个货柜装炸♥弹♥ 咱们就死定了
That's why you gotta live for today.
所以才必须活在当下
What'd you say? That's why you gotta live for today.
你说什么? 我说 所以才必须活在当下
Talking about annihilation, you stupid fuck!
那等于是坐吃等死 你这蠢猪!
Your kids, my kids, burning into cinders!
你的孩子! 我的孩子! 全都会死得很惨!
I can't even think about it.
我连想都不想
You stupid...
你这蠢
Can't even fuckin' think about it? Motherfucker, huh?
连想都不想! 那就现在想啊!
Think about it now?
那就现在想啊!
How about now? Hey, Tony!
现在想啊! 东尼
Tony, take it easy.
好了 别激动 放轻松 出去走走
Take a walk. Get some air.
去透透气 放轻松
Take a walk. Take a walk outside.
到外面走走 别激动
Sorry, everybody.
没事了 各位
Come on, take it easy.
放轻松 放轻松 来吧
I wake you up? Yeah.
我把你吵醒了? 是的
I just come from the hospital. They said you wanted to know.
我刚从医院过来 你交待过要知道结果
Oh, how's he doing?
他情况如何?
Sorry. It's all right.
抱歉 没关系
Doctor has a peel at one.
医生一点要做拉皮
Hi. How you doing, hon?
你好吗?
Call me? Yeah.
打电♥话♥给我? 好的
Bye. See you later. That the dermatology nurse? Yeah.
拜 -回头见 -那个皮夫科护士?
Nicelooking. They get all the skin treatments halfprice.
是的 挺漂亮的嘛 她们做高级换夫课程 只要半价
So, what'd they say? He's gonna be OK, the kid?
他们怎么说? 他会没事吧 那小子?
He's big, strapping, he'll be all right, but some hearing loss, one ear.
他身强体壮 不会有事的
Looks like it could be permanent.
但他有一耳丧失听力 看来是永久性的
Skip, the poor fuck knows he should keep his mouth shut.
那死家伙 明知道应该少多嘴的
Go over there.
你去跑一趟
You make sure he gets the best.
确定他受到最好的治疗
Thing is, Tone, he's quitting the Bing.
东尼 他要辞去《巴达酒吧》的工作
And he told Sil, he goes,"I'd appreciate if Tony don't come visit me."
他告诉席尔说不希望你去探望他
He don't wanna see you.
他不想见到你
I told him watch his mouth.
我叫他说话小心点
These things happen, T.That's why I don't like to talk politics.
这种事总会发生 所以我才都不谈政♥治♥
You did? Please, I couldn't believe it myself.
真的? 连我自己都不敢相信
Well, are you going back with Tony? No.
你打算回到东尼身边? 才不要
Then why'd you say it? I don't know. It just came out.
那你为什么那么说? 不晓得 就脱口而出
Asshole. He was gonna call me.
烂人 当初还说会打电♥话♥给我
Did he? Jerk.
结果呢? 浑帐!
Come in!
进来
Uncle Pat.
佩特叔叔送的
Where's AJ? He's not coming.
小安东尼呢? 他不来了
You lose 'em for a little bit, but he'll be back.
现在他朋友比你重要 但他以后会回头的
Hi, Uncle Tone!
东尼舅舅
Before dinner? Half?
晚饭前喝那个? 一半?
Thank you.Mahatma Gandhi over here. Nice.
谢谢 好个和平使者的模样 不错嘛
I thought I heard your voice.
我就说我听到你的声音
Hello? Good game on later.
待会儿来玩一局吧 好啊
I think we're on the do-not-call list.
我们不接受推销电♥话♥
Oh, no, we're happy with our service.
不用了 我们现在的服务还不错
Those telemarketers... just hang up, hang up!
市场行销的人吗? 直接挂断就好了 挂断!
We're just sitting down to dinner. OK, please don't call again.
我们正要吃晚餐 好的 请别再打来了
Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Come on!
巴比 苏菲亚 吃饭啰!
It's a G5. It's got a 6♥4♥-bit architecture.
那是台G5 6♥4♥位元架构
A different language now with these computers.
他们现在都用另一种语言谈电脑
I saw a show on computers, how the prices have dropped so low
我看过一则报导说现在电脑便宜到
that you can buy one for $500 at Costco
在《好市多》花五百元买♥♥的电脑
more powerful than the one that put the astronauts on the moon.
比太空人在月球上用的功能还强
Good eggplant, Jan.
茄子很好吃 珍妮丝
Yeah, delicious.
是啊 很美味
I wonder where Harpo's eating his Sunday dinner.
不晓得哈波星期天都在哪儿吃饭?
What?
什么?
Just wondering what Harpo's up to.
不晓得哈波现在如何? 谁是哈波?
Who's Harpo? That's Hal, Janice's son.
是哈尔 珍妮丝的儿子
You have a son? You didn't tell us that.
你有儿子? 你都没告诉我们
You know that song, Harpo's Song by Phoebe Snow?
听过那首菲比史诺唱的《哈波之歌♥》吗?
That's the song you named Harpo after, right?
你以那首歌♥为他取名的 是吧?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表