剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Listen.
听着
Thanks for doing this. You didn't have to.
多谢你来帮忙
Fuck that. You're my little cousin.
你不用这么做 别客气 你是我的小表侄啊
I think I can imagine what you may be hearing about me
我可以想像你听到我的什么事
and what happened in New York.
还有在纽约发生的那些事
All I can say is, there's no truth to it.I didn't think nothing.
我只能说 那些都不是真的 我没有任何想法
And Tony putting me in at the casino, I knew people would resent that.
至于东尼把我安插在赌场 我知道很多人不爽
But I went away for a long time, stood up for this family,
但我一路坎坷走过来 为这家族背黑锅
and you, or anybody, can think what they like,
你或任何人 随便你们怎么想
but I feel I had a little coming to me.
我觉得这是我应得的 一点也没错
Absolutely. I was telling Benny that the other day. He was complaining.
我前几天和班尼聊起 他抱怨不断
And what I said about Tony before?
至于我刚才讲到东尼的事 你知道我把他当成亲兄弟一样
You know I love him like a brother. I love him, too.
我也爱他
We saw the guy down the pier. John has the Vespas.
我们在码头见了那个人 伟士牌在强尼那里
To think of how supportive you were of him. That whole Little Carmine fiasco.
想想看 你还那么挺他
It's fuckin' payback.
卡明的那个烂摊子 他的报复手段
Johnny's got it in his head my cousin had something to do with Joey.
强尼认为我表弟和乔皮普斯的事有关
Johnny should be looking for the real killers
强尼应该去找真正的凶手
instead of spending all his time on that golf course.
而不是把时间花在高尔夫球场上
Whole fuckin' shipment of cheese coming in next month.
下个月有一整船起司会进港
The imported provolone.
进口的普夫隆起司
I guess we can kiss that goodbye too now, right?
那个我们也别"疯想"啰?
Motherfucker!
他妈的!
What are you doing here?
卡蜜拉 你来这里做什么?
My son is a senior here now.
我儿子是这里的应届毕业生
We were electing party chairs for a senior night.
我们要票选一位毕业舞会家长代表
Right.
对
So, how are you?
你好吗?-很好
Fine.Cos you were pretty upset when you left and I wanted to call.
你上回离开时心情不太好 我原本想打电♥话♥
I began to really rue what happened...
关于那件事我很后悔 我当时或许有些
I'm going back with my husband. Oh, that's good.
我回我老公身边了 那 那太好了
All the best.
祝你一切都好
You don't drink no more?
你不喝酒啦?
Clean and sober, 14 months.
戒了14个月
Yeah, your mother has that problem.
是啊 你妈也有那个问题
Good for you.
你这样不错
That's right. What?
没错! 怎样?
The Johnson brothers' bodies.
强森兄弟的尸体
I know where they are.
我知道埋在哪里
Over by the fence in the northwest corner,
就在西北角的篱笆下
because that night I noticed one of my pickers
因为那晚我发现其中一位采果工人
had stuck a Swiss Colony bottle upside-down on one of the fenceposts.
将一个酒瓶倒插在篱笆柱子上
And I was plenty goddamn mad they were drinking on the job, I'll tell you.
他们工作时居然喝酒 把我气坏了
It's still there, the glass bottle.
那酒瓶还在那里
Are you fuckin' sure? Lunch!
你确定? 吃午餐啰!
I got for you, Chrissy. Thank you.
瞧我给你带来什么 谢谢
Sandwich?
吃三明治?
Beautiful.
太好了 给你
This is mail from three fuckin' weeks ago.
这些是三星期前收到的信
The girl didn't even show up today.
那女孩今天居然没出现
- Why don't you get somebody new?
你干嘛不打电♥话♥到服务中心 请别人来
Two classes, she's telling people how to run their life.
你才上过两次课就成专家啦
Don't let me stop you from taking your kids to the rink.
这下你带小孩去溜冰就不用担心了
You have every right to be mad at me, and I apologise.
你有权对我生气 我很抱歉
I know it's bad for the family... for business... but I'm working on it.
我知道这对家族事业不太好 但我正在努力
Yeah, I know. Bobby told me.
我知道 巴比告诉我了
So how's that going? Anger management?
进行得如何? 愤怒管理课?
It's the best thing that ever happened to me.
那是我有生以来最棒的经验
It's such a relief to let go of all that shit and...
能放掉那些狗屁倒灶的事真好
I never realised what an angry person I was
我从不知我那么容易动怒
and how it fed itself.
盛气凌人
So they got you on tranquillisers? No.
他们给你打镇定剂吗? 没啦
Basically, it's taking responsibility for your anger,
基本上 就是为自己的愤怒负责
and learning to recognise your feelings of anger
学习去面对自己的愤怒感
and that they're just feelings, you don't have to act on them.
那只是一种感觉 没必要诉诸行动
People want that so they can walk all over you.
他们要你相信这鬼话 好占你便宜
A lot of anger is self-importance.
很多愤怒是种自以为是
Selfimportance? Problems with authority.
自以为是? 不服权威
Dr Seepman locks the door promptly at seven.
史皮曼博士七点正准时关上教室的门
People wig out if they don't get in, start banging
一群进不了门的人♥大♥发雷霆 拍打教室门
on the door. It's a big lesson.
好一个教训实例
I was making everybody in my life miserable,
我从前经常找身边的人碴
yelling and screaming, or pouting and feeling victimised,
乱吼乱叫 乱发脾气 觉得每个人都欺负我
but I feel so much better now about everything.
但我现在对每件事的感觉好多了
It's like this great sadness is beginning to lift.
好像一份痛苦不堪的悲楚正慢慢被移走
Sadness? Yeah.
悲楚? 是的
Well, I'm happy for you. Thank you.
我替你高兴 谢谢你
I am.
我说真的
Your bid, Chrissy.
该你下了 克里斯
You expecting someone?
有人要来吗?
There he is!
人来了
My God, I don't believe it.
老天 真不敢相信
Who's that... Anthony?
是谁 安东尼?
What's the matter? You all right?
怎么回事?你还好吧?
God, you're big.
老天 你好壮
Look at those shoulders.
瞧瞧你的肩膀
Jan sends her love and Barb, too. Did you eat?
珍妮丝和巴比要向你问好 你吃过了吗?
Louise, don't ask him. He's a guest. Just go get him a plate!
露意丝 这还用问 他是客人进去帮他弄盘菜来
Sit down.
坐下
You look good. Feel good.
你气色真好 精神不错
So how we doing?
进行得如何?
Took care of mine last night. The Johnson brothers we'll get tonight.
昨晚处理掉我的 今晚处理强森兄弟
Uncle Pat was like Johnny Mnemonic. Right, Uncle Pat?
佩特叔叔的记忆力过人 是吧 佩特叔叔?
We're playing pinochle. Take a hand.
我们在玩牌 你也一起来吧
This is the life, huh? I'm with you.
这才叫生活 是吧? 一点也没错
Yeah, we were just saying that.
是啊 我们才刚在讲呢
To a job well done.
敬任务顺利成功
This place hasn't changed much.
这里一点也没变 是吧?
Met some pretty nice college girls the other night.
前几晚遇到几个大学生辣妹 是吧 东尼?
She liked you, Miss Raven-Hair?
她喜欢你喔 那个黑发俏妞
Pat seems good, huh?
佩特气色不错 是吧? 是啊
Louise seems fat.
露意丝变肥了
The human body is 86% water,
人体有百分之八十六是水分
but Louise's last blood test, she was 65% zeppole.
但露意丝上回去测血 她有百分之六十五是炸面圈饼
That's a good one.
真好笑
I knew a guy, when he was gonna eat Philly cheese steak,
我认识一个人 他正要吃费城汉堡时
the mayor of Philly would have to call out the National Guard.
费城市长得召唤国民兵来镇♥压♥
What the fuck's so funny about that? Doesn't even make sense.
那有什么好笑的? 根本就是冷笑话
Well, he's drunk. Him?
他喝醉酒了 他? 不会吧
No way. He's in recovery.
他正在戒酒
If you recover your fuckin' balls, give us a call.
如果你找到你的蛋蛋 通知我们
We might like to hang out.
我们可以一起"晃"
No, seriously, it's not funny.He's a 12-stepper, right?
说真的 一点也不好笑 他 他正在逐步戒酒 对吧?
Well, yeah. You know that. That's right.
是啊 你知道的 没错
Maybe he can take another couple of steps out the door so we could have some fun?
或许他应该退开几步 好让别人有点空间
Come on, don't get pissy now. He's just having a joke, that's all.
别生气嘛 他只是开开玩笑罢了
Sobriety's hard enough without having to get mocked for it.
戒酒已经够难了 还要再被取笑
Jesus Christ, why don't you have a fuckin' drink?
妈的 你干嘛不干脆喝一杯算了?
You're driving everybody crazy with this shit.
你戒酒这事 快把所有人搞疯了
The fuckin' Higher Power yammering and the sweets
为权利计较争执零食甜点
and the Key lime pie and the... Jesus.
还有柠檬派等等 拜托
Order a fuckin' bullshot, will you? Do me a favour.
就点杯酒喝啦 拜托你
I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was being a jerkoff.
对不起 我 -我不晓得我刚才的反应如此恶劣 -没 没
Look, it's just... you know, come on.
没 没 听着 我只是 拜托
You're doing the right thing.
你这么做是对的 你这样做是对的
So, how do you like his car? Schwarzenegger's. Pretty great, huh?
你喜欢他车吗? 和阿诺一样耶超酷吧?
The humvee. Yeah, it's nice.
是啊 《悍马》挺不错的
Kinda steep. You told me you didn't pay for it.
不过有点贵
You gave the guy a humjob. For the humvee.
你说那车不是花钱买♥♥的 是援♥交♥换来的 交换到一辆《悍马》
Maybe he'd like to hum me.
或许他想和我援♥交♥ 和谁? 纸钞朋友?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表