剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Look at this.
你瞧瞧
The house sang out to us of Miami and Taormina
这房♥子让我们想起迈阿密和陶尔米纳
where we had our honeymoon
是我们度蜜月的地方
Nicole said, "Let's buy it."
妮可说 "买♥♥了吧"
Can just about smell the salt.
好像可以闻到海水
You mean the painting or the view?
你指的是划还是风景?
Both.
都有
That's called the trumpay la oil.
那个叫做视幻觉法
Fool the eye.
一种视觉游戏
It was done by an artist right here in West Hempstead.
是西罕普斯狄这里的划家划的
I'll be damned.
真看不出来
Follow me, Jerry.
跟我来 杰瑞
This little bitch is for you.
这小东西是给你的
It's a Whirlpool Duet,
是《惠而浦二重奏》
top of the line.Same as mine
最顶级的 我家也用这个
Nicole is head over heels with it.This is above and beyond, Carmine.
妮可高兴死了 这是无与伦比的 卡明
Thank my father too, may he rest in peace.
也要感谢我父亲 愿他在天之灵得以安息
This is for Freeport. It's a token.
为了弗里波特的事 是个心意
You know it's my understanding, Carmine, that Johnny is still sore about that.
依我的了解 卡明 强尼还是很不爽
That's why I appreciate your support.
所以我很感谢你这么挺我
I'm moved up here now.You and me are gonna do great things together.
现在我搬到这里来 我们得一起做一番大事
Daddy, Daddy! The boat is sinking!
爸爸 船要沈了
Carmine! My God!
卡明 我的天
I just sailed her up from Miami three weeks ago. She was fine.
我三星期前才刚在迈阿密开过 完全没问题
You should call the coastguard, Carmine.
你应该联络海防队 卡明
Oh, shit!
糟了
It's OK, take it easy.
没关系 放轻松
After all these years of marriage,
结婚这么多年了 你知道自己
you know what you find yourself thinking in your private moments?
私底下在想些什么?
Please, God, let me die first.I don't wanna miss him.
"老天爷 拜托你让我先走 我不想独自怀念他"
He's gonna be all right.
他会没事的
You're lucky.
你运气很好
In some way, you've been spared that.
某种程度上 你已经不用担心这些
Well, you and Tony calling it quits now.
你和东尼已经分手啦
Maybe we should cancel the party.
或许我们该取消派对
Maybe he'll be fine by his birthday.
很难说 或许他到生日时就好了
You know he's turning 75, Ma, that's a milestone.
这是他的75大寿 妈 是很重要的生日
He's got some bruising. He's very lucky.
他运气好 只是有些瘀伤
Those hedges broke his fall. But a few days of rest and he should be fine.
他跌倒时刚好有树篱帮忙挡住 休息几天就没事了
The neurologist is giving him a final look, then you can take him home.
神经科的医师正在帮他做最后检查 之后你们就可以带他回家
Thank you so much, Doctor.
非常感谢 医师
- Thank God.
别客气 感谢老天爷
His roofing days are over, I'll tell you that right now.
我现在就告诉你 他不准再上屋顶去了
I guess.
大概吧?
So, what do you think about the party?
你觉得派对应该要怎么办?
Jeez, Ma, I...
这个 妈 我
I think we should go for it.
我想我们还是应该办
Well, what do you think about inviting Tony?
你觉得邀东尼来怎么样?
Well, that's the thing.
那就是问题所在了
I don't know if I should or not.
我不知道是不是应该邀他
Everybody would understand if you didn't.
如果你不邀他 大家都会谅解的
You're separated. I know.
毕竟你们分居了 是 我知道
Just the idea of having a family party
只是想到在后院里办家庭派对
in the backyard without Tony manning the grill, playing host...
没有东尼负责烤肉 当主人招待大家
It wouldn't be the same.
一切都不对劲
It's gonna be OK, baby.
没问题的 宝贝
Why don't they take care of this man?
他们为何不照顾这个人?
I think it's a very wise decision.
我认为这是明智的决定
What decision? I haven't made one.
什么决定? 我还没做决定
I thought I heard you say that you had.That he wasn't coming.
我以为我听到你说 你不准备让他来了
Maserati.
玛莎拉蒂跑车
Kind of draws attention, no? True.
很抢眼 是不是?
Friends of ours, most of 'em probably wouldn't own it.
没错 我们这票兄弟 大部分都没有这个车
It was always a dream of mine to own a fine Italian sports car.
我的梦想就是拥有一辆义大利跑车
Salute.
那你梦想成真啦
And in the Guinea grey it looks fantastic.
这个银灰色 美极了
Tops out 176 miles per hour.
最快能跑到时速176里
Standing quarter in 13 and change.
四分之一里 13秒 马上换档
How many horses? 390.
多少马力? 390匹
What'd that set you back? About... 99 and change.
花了你多少银子? 大概? 九万九加一些零头
You're spending like you're on the throne.
你是发了还是怎样? 花钱如流水
I had a good year. Oh, God bless.
这一年还不坏 老天保佑
While we're doing car talk here,
我们在这里聊车子的事
Phil...Madonna, he won't let that thing go.
老天 那件事菲利普还是不肯罢休
He owed me money and he was ducking me.
他欠我钱 还躲我
I'm not saying you're wrong.Phil
我不是说这是你的错
treats nickels like manhole covers. Believe me, I know.
菲利普从不把钱当一回事 我知道
The loyal captains need to know I stand behind them.
可是我的手下都想知道 我是不是挺他们
Fucking Little Carmine.
他妈的 那个小卡明
This asshole's giving away washing machines. You believe that?
这败类竟然在送洗衣机 你相信吗?
He don't have collision insurance, fucking Phil?
那个烂菲利普 没有汽车碰撞险吗?
His son-in-law's a broker.They let it lapse looking for a better rate.
他的女婿是保险经纪 他们让他拖着 想找好一点的保费
Fucking idiot.
真♥他♥妈♥的败类
Tony, I ruled in your favour.
东尼 我是站在你这边的
The racetrack, the money Philly owed you.
赛车场的事 菲利普还欠你钱的事
If I'm paying for it, we do it at Pussy's or not at all.
如果要我付的话 就要在普西的修车厂 不然拉倒
His wife's running the body shop now.I can at least control expenses.
他老婆开了家修车厂 至少我可以掌控费用
Thanks.
谢了
Come on. Get in. I'll take you for a ride.
来 上车 我载你兜一圈
Fucking thing's so powerful, I had to take a lesson from the dealer.
这鬼东西太有力了 我昨晚还得在车商那里上课
It's pretty low.
真低
How's Ginny like the car? She loves it.
金妮觉得怎样? 她爱死了
She hasn't driven with me. With her knee,
不过她还没跟我一起坐过车
she has a little trouble getting into the seat.
她那个膝盖 这个座位很难坐
Tony, hi.Hey, Ange.
东尼 安琪
How are ya? Good.
你好吗? 很好
A friend of mine banged up his car pretty good
我有个朋友的车撞得蛮厉害的 我想是不是
so I was thinking, maybe help us both out and throw a little business your way.
你可以帮我们处理一下 我也顺便介绍个生意给你
You didn't need to come. Phone me.
你何必亲自来 打个电♥话♥就好了
The thing is, I gotta pay for the repairs.
问题是 我得负责付修车费
Long story, I distracted him while he was driving.
有点复杂 他开车的时候 我害他分心
Anyway, the point being that anything you can do to keep costs in line
反正 重点是尽量把费用维持合理一点
would be a big help to me.
就帮了我大忙
You look like you're doing pretty good since we had that phone call
看来你弄得还不错 自从上次我们通过电♥话♥
where you asked me could you take over Puss's body shop.
你问我可不可以接下普西的修车厂
Thank you for that, Tony.You didn't have to say yes with all
这件事我很感激你 东尼 你其实可以不用答应我的
the other kind of business you do through here.
你本来在这里还有别的事业
His name is Phil, and Carmela sends her love.
反正 那个人叫菲利普 还有卡蜜拉跟你问好
Please say hello!
也帮我问她好
Finally. I left a message I was gonna come by.
你终于来开了 我留了话 说我会过来
Well, I got in late.
我很晚才回来
The girl called in sick.
佣人打电♥话♥来请病假
You should get a new one.
你应该再找一个新的
Have a seat.
随便坐
May I get you anything?
你要喝什么吗?
How's your father?
你♥爸♥爸情况如何?
Much better.
好多了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
He'll be fine for the party, thank God.
还好 生日派对前就能康复
Well, that's good.
那是好事
What party? His 75th birthday?
是什么派对? 75大寿?
The surprise party we talked about last summer?
就是去年夏天 我们谈过的惊喜派对
Oh, yeah. That's coming up? Next Saturday.
对 已经到了? 对 下个星期六
But actually that's why I wanted to come by.
其实 我也是为了这件事来的
I think maybe it would be best...
我想或许 最好能够
be easier anyway, for both of us, if...
对我们俩个 都会容易点 如果我一个人在场
if...
如果我一个人在场
and not have you there.
而你不用出现
My father would love to have you there.
我父亲会很高兴你去 他爱死你的香肠了
He's crazy about your sausages and all the rest of it, but...
还有其他的东西 不过 我想为何要让我们俩
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表