剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You heard me. That's what you owe from last night.
你听到了 那是你昨晚欠我的钱
You said, you got it. I only got like $100 on me, anyways.
你说你要付 反正我当时身上也只有一百块左右
Then get the rest by tonight or you start paying points.
那你今晚前把其他的还清 不然我就开始算你利息
I'm thinking of going for the acupuncture. What, your shoulder again?
我在想要去针灸 什么 因为你的肩痛又复发了吗?
Those long drives. It's already tender. Next time, we get you out there.
长途开车 又开始酸了 下次 我们送你去 安杰罗
After 18 years in the can, I'm just happy to be outside.
在牢里蹲了十♥八♥年♥ 真高兴能出来
What, they don't have a golf course at Leavenworth?
李凡沃监狱没有高尔夫球场吗?
Still a smart ass, this one.
这家伙还是一样很自以为是
Carmine, you all right? You barely touched your egg salad.
卡明 你还好吗? 你的沙拉连碰都没碰
Too much gherkins.
太多酸黄瓜了
You smell that? What?
闻到了吗? 什么?
Burning hair. I smell cut grass.
头发烧焦的味道 我闻到割草的味道
Any word on your cousin getting out? Who's your cousin again?
有你表弟出来后的消息吗? 谁又是你表弟了?
Tony Blundetto. Oh, yeah, good guy. Right, right.
东尼比朗狄托 对了 好家伙 没错
He was my best buddy inside.
以前在里头跟我最好
So you gonna give him a party? When he get home, get him laid.
你要给他办欢迎会吗? 接他回家 找女人跟他搞
What's the matter, Carmine?
怎么了? 卡明?
Carmine? Jesus Christ!
卡明 卡明
Call an ambulance. Yes, sir. Is he breathing?
快叫救护车 他还在呼吸吗?
Get that egg salad out of his mouth. Hurry up
把鸡蛋沙拉挖出来 快点
Lupertazzi residence. Carmine, it's John.
露波塔西住家 卡明 我是强尼
Hey, John boy, how's the weather?
强尼小子 天气如何?
Look, I got some bad news. Your dad's had a stroke.
听着 我有坏消息 你♥爸♥中风了
Oh my God, how bad? There's some paralysis.
有多严重? 他部分瘫喝
It's too early to tell yet. They're doing everything they can.
现在还不知道 医生正全力抢救
Is my mom there? I just called her, she's on her way.
我妈在吗? 我联络她了 她正在路上
We're over at St. Vincent's. Anything, John, anything he needs.
我们是在圣文森医院 强尼 他需要什么就给他
I'm on the next plane.
我搭下班飞机过去
Sad, this shit, huh?
这种事很感伤 对吧?
I wonder if I can smoke in here.
不知道能不能在这里抽烟
You know, I haven't forgotten our arrangement last year,
你知道吗? 我没忘记去年的约定
you leaving me in the lurch like that. It was the right thing to do, John.
你陷我于不义 那是最对的选择 强尼
Taking out a boss? Come on. Even still.
干掉我们老大? 拜托 更有甚者
What do you want, an apology? Fucking Whitman Sampler, what?
不然你想怎样? 道歉吗? 礼盒吗? 要怎样?
Boy, imagine if his fucking speech is affected. Poor bastard.
万一要是他连讲话都不能 可怜的家伙
When you're up at the house, who comes to visit? Anybody?
你在我家那边时 有谁去过? 有谁吗?
Mostly Rosalie Aprile, Sil's wife.
通常都是罗莎莉艾皮欧 席尔维欧的太太
Who calls on the phone? Most of the calls seem to be for Anthony.
那有谁打电♥话♥去? 大半是找安东尼的
So...?
怎么样?
Look, the real reason I'm here is to confront you
我之所以来这边 是为了要问你
in a positive way about taking our relationship in that other direction.
是否愿意把我们的关系带往另一个正面的方向
Why did you have to be underhanded? I don't find that appealing, frankly.
你为何用这种见不得人的方式? 老实说我并不受感动
I was gonna ask you out for coffee or something,
我正想要问你要不要去喝咖啡什么的
but I didn't think you'd go.
但我也猜你应该不愿意
I'll pay for the hour, that goes without saying.
我还是按钟点付你 这不用再说了
Forget that.
你别想了
I was listening to that guy on TV, Dr. Phil?
前几天我看电视有个家伙 费尔医生
And he was talking about a similar situation
他也在谈一个相同的问题
and he said that you could, if you wanted to.
他有说只要你愿意 你就可以办到
There's no set rules. It's basically about malpractice,
没有所谓的规定 主要原因都是治疗不当
and you probably couldn't get sued. That's not the point.
你不会因此被告的 这不是重点
Look, I was thinking about all kinds of moves...
我考虑过所有可能的方式
"Buy her a piece of jewelry.
送她件首饰
Pay the guy to close down the restaurant
付钱给她吃饭的餐厅叫他关门
where she eats lunch and hire a mandolin player."
请个人♥弹♥曼陀林给她听
This is the place where we've been most honest with each other.
这地方是我们坦诚相见之处
And that's the way I always liked it.
而我一向就是喜欢这样
So that being said, if you don't like me personally,
我好话说尽 如果你是因为对我没感觉
or the cut of my jib, or my face, or whatever,
或我的行事 或是我的脸什么的
then the matter will end here and I will never ask you again.
那我们就不用再啰嗦了 我从今以后也不会再问你
You can be honest.
你可以老实讲
I like you, Anthony. And, no, you have a very nice face.
我喜欢你 安东尼 你有张讨人喜欢的脸
Working on the weight, too. Good.
我还有在健身 顺带一提 很好
Explain to me, okay, why this is a matter of such importance to you.
请你跟我解释 为什么这对你这么重要
There must be plenty of women out there.
外头肯定有很多女人的
You're different from what's out there,
但你和她们都不一样
not to mention being drop-dead beautiful.
更别说你是这么美丽了
My training teaches me to go fairly quickly to the idea that
我的训练让我直觉地想到
what you really want is to come back to therapy.
你真正需要的是回来治疗
Jesus Christ Almighty, come on, will you?!
老天爷 少来了 好吗?
Your marriage of 20-something years has collapsed,
你那桩二十年的婚姻垮了
no doubt there are issues with your children.
难怪你和自己的孩子相处有问题
Why can't I do something that's just for me for a change?
为什么我不能就只为自己做些事
It would be for you.
这就是为了你自己啊
All right, well, I want you. And not just for the smart things you say.
我想要你 不仅仅是因为你会说些聪明的事
I-I-I want...I want your skin.
我也要你的皮肤
I want your mouth. I want your eyes.
我要你的嘴 你的眼睛
You project all these qualities onto me. You don't know me.
你把那些美好的特质投射在我身上 但你并不真的了解我
This is what happens between doctor and patient.
这只是医生和病人之间的关系
Don't do that.
别这样
Outta respect for this office.
基于对办公室的尊重
You know, forget about the way that Tony Soprano makes his way in the world,
暂时忘掉东尼索波诺在世上 为所欲为的的行径
that's just to feed his children.
那只是为了喂饱自己的孩子
There's two Tony Sopranos. You've never seen the other one.
其实东尼索波诺有两个 你从没见识过另一个
That's the one I wanna show to you.
我想让你看见的就是这一个
l... I wonder if I could use the WC?
我只是想要借用一下厕所
Of course, come on in. Yeah, okay.
当然可以 请进 好
Is it cold out? Yeah, a little,
外头冷吗? 对 有点
but I got a fleece.
但我穿了羊毛衣
I know him, he'll just keep coming back and coming back.
我很了解他 他会不断地回来
How to let him down easy, l...
我一定要让他完全死心
Think it's worth telling the police? What?
你认为应该告诉警♥察♥吗? 什么?
Jesus, Elliot.
老天 艾略特
I don't want to paint in somber tones here, but the man is a sociopath,
我不想把这事弄得太严肃 但这家伙是个反♥社♥会♥的黑道
unpracticed in not getting what he wants.
得不到想要的东西是他最没经验处理的事
And now, since the therapy is kaput,
现在你们的治疗完蛋了
what use are you to him except for sex?
你在他心里除了性的价值以外还有什么
Thank you, Elliot. Your depth of feeling is really quite extraordinary here.
谢谢你 艾略特 你的情感深度还真是深到让人赞叹
All you could come up with was this weak borscht about professional ethics,
你想来想去也只能用职业伦理这么薄弱的借口来拒绝他
because you are worried about how this thug will handle rejection.
只因为你担心如果拒绝他 不知道这个恶棍会作何反应
You know, at first I did find him a little sexy...
一开始我真的还觉得他有些性感
dangerous, alpha male...
是危险的领导雄性
but as year followed year, the ugliness I saw, I heard...
但一年一年下去 我所见闻的丑陋事迹
You kept him a long time, though.
你倒还留了他很久
-There's a mutual sympathy there of some kind,
我们之间有一种共鸣
I guess. Maybe it's just the Italian thing.
大概是这样 或许只是义大利人的迷思
Sil said you were looking for me? Sit down.
席尔说你在找我? 坐下
This about the Easter baskets? I don't even know what that is,
是为了复活节篮子的事吗? 我根本不知道那是什么
and, to tell you the truth, I don't wanna know.
跟你说老实话 我也不想知道
Now what's this shit between you and Paulie? You chiseled him out of a dinner?
你和保利到底是怎样? 你硬诓了他晚餐的钱吗?
I chiseled him? He said that? I asked you a question.
我诓了他晚餐的钱? 是他说的? 我问你问题
Can I say something in my own defense?
我可不可以帮自己说句话?
It's not right that I have to pay all the time.
不能每次都叫我出钱嘛
I've been paying for fucking years.
我已经连出了好几年了
You done? Good.
你说完了吗? 很好
You pay till I tell you you don't have to pay no more.
在我叫你不用付之前你都要一直付
And don't give me that face.
少给我摆张脸
You know how many tabs, how many dinners I picked up over the years?
你知道这么多年来 我付了多少次晚餐吗?
I got Richie Aprile, fat fucking Jerry Anastasia.
理奇艾皮欧 可恶的胖子杰瑞安纳斯塔夏
Those guys killed me at Benihana's.
他们在红花铁板烧狠狠削了我一顿
And forget it, if they want a steak.
我都不计较 如果他们想要块牛排
I put a new wing on Peter Luger's.
我会多盖间牛排馆给他们
Brandy, cigars, champagne. Could've bought a fucking plane.
白兰地、雪茄、香槟 连他妈的飞机我都买♥♥
I hear you, Ton', but that was before inflation...
我懂了 东尼 但那都是通货膨胀之前的事
Whatever.
谁管你
It's tradition. It's like in ancient times,
这是传统 这就像古时候
the samurais, they had these pages...
日本武士会带一些小厮
young boys that did their errands, washed their clothes, shit like that.
年轻的男孩 帮他们打杂 洗衣服什么的杂事
It's a sign of respect.
那是一种尊重
Why don't you cheer up? One day, some kid'll be paying for your dinners.
你高兴点好吗? 有一天也会有小鬼帮你出钱的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表