剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You know what, Bob? You are fucked up.
你知道吗 鲍布? 你真的是疯了
You need help, you know that?
你需要人帮你 你知道吗?
What a fucking idiot I am!
我真是该死的白♥痴♥
Take it easy.
慢点
Believe it or not, I thought you cared about me.
随便你要信不信 我还以为你真的在乎我
I thought you should know how I feel. Fuck you!
我只是想让你了解我的感受 去你的
You better watch your step.
你走路要小心
Jesus Christ, it's 4:00 A.M.
老天 凌晨四点...
Okay, boys, hands on the table.
各位 摊牌了
Full boat.
葫芦!
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Three fucking jacks over here. You just keep jacking, my friend.
三张J都在我这儿耶 你再等啊
That's it for me. Tapioca.
我不玩了
You blew the whole 12 grand?
那一万二你全都输光了?
What, are you stupid? I got $400 left.
你不会算数吗?我还留了四百
I punch-in in two hours.
再两小时就要打卡了
There's no sense going home.
那现在回家干嘛
Oh, fuck.
操...
Hey, hon, I'm over at your mom's. Great.
亲爱的 我在你妈家
Roadway Express delivered five massage tables.
很好 快递公♥司♥把按♥摩♥桌送来了
There? They had that address by mistake.I told them to deliver here.
送到那边去? 他们把地址抄错了啦 我要他们送到这边来的
They're still in the boxes. I looked inside though.
都还装在箱子里
I looked inside though.They're pretty spiff.
不过我有打开来看一下 很花俏
That Salamanca fabric was worth it.It's like leather almost
那个布面很有质感 简直就像是真皮一样
Great- What's the matter? - This shit gives me a headache,
很好 怎么了?
details and all that stuff.
这些事弄得我头痛 就些琐事
Oh you. It's no big, for gosh sake. We'll get Rudy's truck.
这没什么大不了的 我们可以借鲁迪的卡车
Maybe I have a brain tumor
可能我患了脑癌
Honey, you don't.
亲爱的 你没有
I got this headache in my jaw. I read it in "Time" magazine.
我的下巴好痛 我在时代杂♥志♥上有读到是脑癌
It's really not that likely, Jeez.
没这个可能
I got to get back to the painting or I'll never get out of here tonight.
让我赶快漆吧 要不然我今晚就不能脱身了
I am so fucking sick and tired of your gambling and complaining.
我真的很受不了你 你既要赌博又要抱怨
I've got a headache!
我才头痛
When I think of me waiting outside that prison
我等了这么多年才等到你出狱
for you to come out I want to vomit.
一想到这我就想吐
I am sick! I'm evil...
我要吐了 我真是见鬼了
Hey, Henry Ford.Big entrepreneur.
亨利福特 大生意人
I like color.
这颜色我喜欢
My friend Pak come by? Fix the toilet?
我朋友老朴有来过吗?来帮你修马桶
It's not fixed. He's got to get a fucking part.
没修好 他还要去拿零件才能修
Oh, Pak, he good plumber.
老朴是个很好水电工
Right over here, Wes-a Calwell.
就住西寇威尔这一带
"Wes Cahwel, Wes Cahwel."
西寇威尔 西寇威尔
West Caldwell.
西寇威尔
So, partner, we open in three day, huh?
合伙人 三天后就要开张了 对吧?
You fucking stroll in?I'm over here busting my fucking ass!
你就这样大摇大摆逛进来 我却在这边忙个半死
You fucking crazy!
你疯了
I work in your fucking laundry all fucking day!
我在你♥他♥妈♥的洗衣店里工作了一整天
You fucking scam artist!
他妈的骗子
The pole is bent.
柱子弯掉了
Somebody been punching this door?
有人撞过这个门吗?
If you had a man around you wouldn't need to call me.
要是你家里有个男人在 就不用找我来了
Yeah, right.
是啊
You're still young, Mel, a good-looking woman.
你还年轻 卡蜜拉 还很漂亮
There's no reason you shouldn't move on with your life,if that's what you want.
如果真有你想要的生活 你就应该要勇于追求
Well, there actually was somebody.
本来真的有这么一个人
And he seemed very nice.
似乎不错的人
Oh, that's good.
那很好啊
He was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
但他却是披着羊皮的狼
He made all these accusations about my character.
他指责我种种不是
Whatever I say, whatever I do,because I was married to a man like Tony,
不管我说什么 做什么 只因为我嫁给东尼...
my motives will always be called into question.
我的动机都会被人♥质♥疑
Well.
这个嘛...
Hey. Sit down.You want something?
坐下来 你需要什么吗?
What did you do?
你怎么了?
My back. Fucking job.A work-related injury.
背痛 该死的工作 工作伤害
So, here's the thing.
是这样的
You mentioned you might need someone to run the swag airbags.
你提过要找人经营大♥麻♥走私
Bring me a vodka rocks and get me some kind of a cushion, will you?
给我来杯加冰的伏特加酒 再加块靠垫好吗?
What happened with the massage parlor?
你的按♥摩♥院怎么了?
It's hard doing business with strangers.
跟外人合伙作生意不容易
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表