剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
This is our Uncle Tony. This is Meadow's friend Finn.
分恩 这位是东尼叔叔 东尼 这是梅朵的朋友 分恩
What are you doing?
你好 你在做什么?
I'm making Grandpa's favourite icebox cake.
我要给外公做他最喜欢的枫糖核桃冰蛋糕
We have cake.
不用 已经有蛋糕了 杰瑞才
Why don't you take a swim? You're hot.
你何不去游泳? 我知道你很热
Do you have a towel?
你有浴巾吗?
I'll bring you a coffee too.- I'll be outside.
我也会把咖啡端给你 我就在外面
Cake pan?
蛋糕烤盘呢?
Meadow, I have a lot to do today.Hello?
梅朵 我有很多事要做 怎样?
I'm making dessert... to help.
我也是在帮忙你做甜点
He seems like a nice guy. Yep.
看起来个好人 是啊
Any luck with Kelly? No.
凯丽有消息吗? 没有
I've been scouring the internet for any trace.
我一直在网路上找线索
Here is your cake pan.
你要的烤盘在这里
And you're gonna clean up your baking mess!
烤完蛋糕 你得负责收拾
I can imagine how much you must miss her,
我能想像你一定很想念她
your only daughter.
你唯一的女儿
What was she, like 11, when she lived with you guys?
她跟你们住在一起的时候几岁? 11岁吗?
We had her 12th birthday party right before she moved out.
她搬走前 我们还帮她办了12岁的生日派对
How'd she do in school then? Straight As.
那时她在学校成绩如何? 都是A
My God. What is the matter with them?
老天 他们在搞什么?
Don't lift that by yourself, Hugh, wait for some help.
你别自己搬 休 去找个人来帮忙
What are you doing here? You always do this!
你在这里做什么? 你老是这样
The party is not for hours!
派对还有好几个小时
- He needs help.What am I doing?
他需要帮忙 我到这里来做什么?
Returning your port-a-vac.
我把吸尘器拿来还 你说过会用到
You said you needed it.
生日快乐 外公
- Happy birthday.- Later for that. Get your uncle out here.
等会儿再说 叫你叔叔出来
- He left. He said he told you.He asked us to watch the twins.
他走了 他说要出去办点事 要我们帮忙照顾双胞胎
Here, help me with this.
来 帮我拿这个
My goodness. What a bother. Excuse us for living.
老天 真是糟蹋人 对不起 我们还活着
How you doing? I'm Tony.
你好吗? 我是东尼
Yeah, the other Tony's cousin, right?
对 是东尼的另一个表弟 是吗?
It reclines perfectly, try it.
椅背活动自如 你试试
Fuck that. I don't feel like I'm sitting at 12 o'clock.
胡说 我不觉得自己坐得够直
You're sitting at 12 o'clock.
你是坐得很直
May I? I don't give a fuck.
我可以试试吗? 我才不管
You can sit in there till fucking San Gennaro.
你可以坐到圣珍那卢节为止
It'll still need to be dealt with. This car went through a major collision.
这还要大修 这辆车撞得不轻
It seems OK.How could it be OK if it's askew?
看起来还好 整个都歪掉了怎么会好?
What's the matter? You got an eye problem?
乔 你怎么了? 眼睛痛吗?
You look like Stevie Wonder!
眼珠这样转 活像史提夫汪达
What'd I say? I didn't say nothing.
我说了什么吗? 我什么也没说 菲利普
Replacing the seat will cost a fortune.
换车椅要花很多钱的
Give me a break, Phil. The seat is fine.
不要闹了 菲利普 你的座椅很好
You have a problem with the grain on the leather.
你只是不喜欢工厂出产的皮色
You think I'm stupid?
你以为我是笨蛋吗?
Don't take it out on me!
别找我开刀
Come on, Joey.
乔伊 我们走 菲利普
How about this? Replace the tracks under the seat,
这样好了
maybe throw in a CD player.
让他们椅子底下的钢条换了再附送个CD 如何?
We already replaced the tracks.- He's got a CD player. - Jesus God, Duke,
我们已经这么做了 换了钢条 他也有了CD
they're hosing us for a $2,000 factory seat!
你知道吗? 他们要跟我们勒索二千块的原厂座椅
Come on, Joey.Tony, nice to meet you.
我们走 乔伊 东尼 很高兴认识你
- Come on! You coming?
快点 你走不走?
Joe, try to keep him cooled down.
乔 想办法让他冷静下来
Here you go, Freddy.
给你 福瑞迪
Get it, Jason! Come on!
杰森 抓住他 快点
My God.
怎么了 妈?
Ma, what? Dr Fegoli... Russ.
费格利博士 罗斯
What? He's allergic to tomatoes.
怎么了? 他对蕃茄过敏
All right, so we will deal with it.Jesus.
好 我会想办法 真是的
Don't you have any hors d'oeuvres without tomatoes?
你有哪个前菜是没有蕃茄的?
The prosciutto-wrapped chre. Rosalie just took 'em out.
生火腿芦笋卷 罗莎莉刚拿出来
An Italian allergic to pomodori?
义大利人竟然会对蕃茄过敏
Dio mio. You have my sympathies.
真可怜 我很同情你
It wasn't always like this.
并不是一直都这样
It started when they gave me radiation for my prostate.
自从他们帮我做摄护腺雷射治疗之后
Don't ask me why.
别问我为什么
Did you know Monsignor Kelly?
你认识凯利阁下吗?
He was in charge of the tours at all the catacombs.
他是负责地下墓窟的导览?
I made you a plate, Russ. Thank you, Mary.
我帮你装了一盘 罗斯 谢谢你 玛莉
You know, Carmela's mother-in-law Livia detested northern cooking.
你知道卡蜜拉的婆婆 莉薇亚 讨厌北方的料理
Really, why? She skeeved the butter.
真的 为什么? 她不喜欢奶油
The father was like that, too. The whole Soprano bunch.
公公也是整个索波诺家族都是
So many Neapolitans and Sicilians feel that way.
许多拿波里人和西吉里人都是这样的
You really have to go to Italy to know and so many of them don't.
你真的要到义大利才会知道 他们都不愿意去
I ate like a champ up and down the boot the whole two weeks.
我到义大利从北吃到南 整整二星期
But those recipes that you used to send me from Tuscany, Lena.
里娜 你从前寄给我那些托斯卡尼的食谱
My God, they were a revelation.
我的天 那简直是天赐佳肴
Bollito misto, osso bucco...
酥炸什锦鱼、焖小牛腿肉
The lovely Carmela. Would you like to say a few words?
可爱的卡蜜拉索波诺 要不要来说几句话?
He's back, thank God. Will you get the guests arriving?
他终于回来了 能不能去迎接刚到的客人?
Where the hell is Tony?
你看? 东尼到底去了哪里?
Have a glass of wine, it'll calm you down.
先喝杯酒 卡蜜拉 让自己放松一下
He is bringing the charcoal and the sausage. Always the last minute.
他要带木炭和香肠过来 他每次都搞到最后一分钟
I heard that.
我听到了
- Finally.
终于 东尼
She's got no faith in me. I wonder why?
完全不信任我 真不知道为什么
Pins and needles, needles and pins.
真是让人坐立难安
Palumbo's
帕伦坡的
the birthday boy's favourite.Where is he?
咱们寿星最喜欢的 他在哪里?
He's out back.Oh, good.
在后院 好
Honey, pace yourself.
亲爱的 要量力而为 今天会很长
Hey, there he is!
再来几个肉丸子 他来了!
Hey, happy birthday to you Got salsiccia for you
老休生日快乐 我带了香肠给你
Russ, wait till you taste this. There's nothing else like it.
罗斯 你一定要尝尝 没什么比得上这个了
I want you to meet a couple of our oldest friends,
东尼 来见见我的老朋友
Dr Russ and Lena Fegoli.Nice to meet you, sir.
罗斯费格利博士和夫人里娜 很荣幸见到你
My son-in-law... Well, whatever... Tony Soprano.
我女婿 之类的 东尼索波诺
A doctor, huh?
有"医生"光临 对吧?
That's good. Somebody usually goes down at these.
很好 这种场合 常有人会倒下去
He's just joking.
他是开玩笑的
Unfortunately, my doctorate is in international affairs.
可惜我的专业是在国际事务
From Princeton.
普林斯顿毕业
GI Bill. So you're a doctor like...Kissinger's a doctor.
军人就学法案 所以你是像季辛吉一样的博士?
Yes.
没错
Russ had an audience with four popes.
罗斯曾和四位教宗见过面
What section did you all sit in? Idiot!
你都坐在哪一区? 你这个笨蛋
TB, make sure you shoot the food tables before they're pillaged.
东尼比 记得先拍餐点 免得等会被抢光了
Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I got a fire to start.
我很想继续聊 不过得先去把火升起来
Nice to meet you, Doc. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 博士 我也是
Everybody!
各位
Could you gather around, please?
请大家围过来好吗?
Everybody, everybody!
请大家都来
Come on over.
请过来
I would like to make a toast to the man of the hour,
我想向这个时刻的主角致敬
a very special man,
一个非常特别的人
a man who I love more than words could possibly say...
我对他的爱无法以言语形容
My father. Hear, hear!
我的父亲 覆议覆议
You are the best father and grandfather in the world.
你是全世界最好的父亲和外公
Speech, speech!
干杯 感言 感言
You are the greatest, my little Melly.
你是最棒的 我的小可爱
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Tony,
东尼
thank you for having us at your home.
谢谢你让我们来你家
Mare, my lovely bride.
玛莉 我最美的新娘
Still the prettiest girl in the world.
还是全世界最美的女孩
Thank you for putting up with me all these years.
谢谢你忍♥受我这么多年
Thank all you freeloaders for coming!
谢谢你们这群白吃白喝的光临
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表