剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You were right. Forensics has signed off on him.
你说对了 法医已经放行了
The body can be released.
尸体可以领走了
Why don't you wait till they fix him up over there?
菲利普 你何不去那边等他们处理好
I promised our mother I'd see him like we knew him, Jimmy,
我答应过妈妈要看到他原来的样子 吉米
before they put on all that pancake and shit.
不要等他被处理过后再看
Your funeral director's car is here. I'll go down and meet them.
礼仪师的车子在外面 我下去见他们
John, how long I gotta wait?
强尼 我还要等多久?
Tony Soprano left to his own device
你放任东尼索波诺任性而为的话...
is never gonna give up that fuckin' animal Blundetto.
他是死也不可能放弃那浑蛋的比朗狄托
Philly... An eye for an eye?
菲利普 记得一报还一报吗?
This is kinda fun.
这还蛮有趣的
But, if I was you, I'd dump this job.
要是我是你的话 我会抛开工作
I'd go to Italy.
到义大利去
This is no way for a caretaker to live.
这种生活不可能是工友过的
Well, a few things have to settle down first.
要先等风头过了才行
My cousin'll send the funds to go through Canada.
我表哥会寄钱给我 让我经过加拿大
Italy. Wow. Nice cousin.
义大利 好个表哥
Oh, hey, thanks for that massage.My toe doesn't hurt hardly at all now.
谢谢你帮我按♥摩♥ 我的脚趾不痛了
Watch the windows.
注意窗户
Excuse me.How ya doing?
打扰一下 你好吗?
You're Joanne, right? Who are you?
你是裘恩 对吧? 你是谁?
Well, we're friends of your son's.
我们是你儿子的朋友
My son doesn't live with me.
我儿子现不住这里了
We're... from Alcoholics Anonymous.
我们是匿名戒酒中心的人
What's your name? Well, we're anonymous.
你叫什么名字? 我们不用真姓名的
I see his car's out front.
我在外面看到他的车
He went to California or Vegas, I don't know.
他去了加州还是赌城 我不知道
California or Vegas. When did he leave?
加州或赌城 他何时离开的?
I'm sorry, I have to go to work.
抱歉 我要去上班了
Where the fuck is he?
他究竟在哪里? 菲利普...
Leave me alone.
别烦我
I had a brother your son's age.
我弟弟跟你儿子一样大
Please let go of my hand.
拜托 放开我的手
Where the fuck is he, you fuckin' cunt?
他究竟在哪里 你臭婊♥子♥?
I'll take that Discman and I'll ram it up your box.
我会拿你的随身听塞进你的妹妹里
Philly, please!
菲利普...拜托
It's the guy's mother, Phil.It's the guy's mother.
这是人家的妈妈 菲利普 是人家的妈妈
Those jocks are juicers.They'll do it for the free brew.
那些家伙超会喝的 为了免费的啤酒他们什么都愿意
You're still here?
你还没走?
I'm driving to school, I don't have to leave as early.
我要开车上学 所以不用那么早出门
He'll bring some cool people.
他要带来一些很酷的人
What are you doing up? Snowblower.
你这么早起来干嘛? 铲雪机很吵
Seems to me you are not sleeping that well, period.
我倒是觉得你睡得不太安稳
Look at you. while I was still at my mother's...
瞧瞧你 我还住我妈那时...
I told AJ to fix this leak
就跟小安东尼说过要修好这洞了
What's going on with him?
他是怎么回事?
Every time I go by the room he's on the bed on the phone.
每次我经过他的房♥间 他都是躺在床上讲电♥话♥
I am so sick of nagging him.
我已经懒得念他了
And if he thinks he's gonna get into
如果他以为靠这样他就可以进得去
East Stroudsburg State, he is sadly mistaken.
东史特劳斯堡州立大学 那他就错了
Look at this kid out there, the gardener's son.
瞧瞧外头那孩子 园丁的儿子
Can't ask this one to take out the trash.
我们这个连叫他拿垃圾去倒都不肯
Poverty is a great motivator.
贫穷是让人向上的动力
You think we gave AJ too much? Then you look at Meadow.
你觉得我们给小安东尼太多钱吗? 那你看看梅朵
Same house, everything. She's doing great.
同一个屋檐下 同样的物质条件 她却表现得很好
She takes after you maybe.
她可能是像你吧
Don't do that. He's my son too.
别这样 他也是我生的
I got that appointment with his coach today. Maybe he's got a clue.
我跟他教练今天约了见面 或许他有头绪
Hello? In here, Dad.
有人吗? 在里头 爸
Hey, there's my little amaretto cookie.
我最爱的小甜心
Clear a place so we can take a look at these.
把地方清出来 我们来看蓝图
Only preliminary drawings.
这只是初步的草图
I've got scones if anybody wants.
我有做烤饼 看谁要吃
Take a look at the house your mother's gonna build!
梅朵 来看看你妈妈要盖的房♥子
And Grandpa, of course.
还有外祖父
Tony, Ignatz is responsible for those Normandy
东尼 提许大道上那些诺曼第式城♥堡♥
chateaux up on Tisch Drive.
就是伊涅兹负责盖的
Wow, look at that entry. What is that, like three storeys high?
瞧瞧那入口 有三层楼高吗?
T? Christopher, hi, it's Carmela.
东尼? 克里斯多佛 我是卡蜜拉
Is Adriana there? No.
艾德莲娜在吗? 不在
I was just wondering what was going on. I stopped by Fortunoff's.
我才在想是怎么了 我去过佛腾诺夫家具店
She was supposed to get back to them about her china pattern
她应该要回覆对方 瓷器花样的答案
and she hasn't returned their calls. Is everything all right?
她一直都没回对方电♥话♥ 一切都还好吧?
We broke up.
我们分手了
What? Why? What happened?
什么? 为什么? 发生什么事了?
Nothing. She left. Broke my heart.
没事 她走了 让我好伤心
Moved out a couple of days ago, I haven't seen her.
几天前搬出去了 一直都没看到她人
Oh, no, that's terrible. Are you all right?
真是太糟糕了 你还好吗?
She stiffed me on the club,
她在俱乐部跟我吵了一架
never showed up for work.
之后就没再来上班 现在俱乐部群龙无首了
Oh, my God! Is there anything I can do? No
有什么事我可以帮忙的吗? 没有
Well, look, I gotta go. Somebody's waiting.
我该走了 有人在等我
I am devastated.
太震撼了
I want to reach her. Is there a number? Not that I know of.
但愿我可以联络到她 有电♥话♥吗? 据我所知是没有
Chris, listen,
克里斯 听着
there's other fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草
I know. Thanks.
我知道 谢了
Tony Soprano and Vito Spatafore talking about the bus station project.
东尼索波诺和维多史帕塔佛在聊巴士站的计划
Adriana La Cerva.
艾德莲娜拉瑟渥
The way we make it, she's either taken off or maybe gotten clipped.
照我们那样的发展她要不是跑路 就是被砍了
You hear anything? Clipped, why?
有听到风声吗? 砍了? 为什么?
Stepping out on her boyfriend. I heard she took off.
欺骗她男友 我听说她落跑了
Any idea where? How should I know? He's a dope addict!
知道去哪儿了吗? 我怎么会知道? 他是个毒鬼
Did I already give you that?
我有说要给你吗?
If you hear anything let me know. Say hello to lke and the guys.
如果你有听说什么就告诉我 跟艾克和大家问声好
T's held up. He said to start without him.
东尼有事耽搁了 他要大家别等了
All right? Yeah.
好吗? 好
What can we say about this guy?
这家伙叫我们从何说起?
The ancient Romans had a word for it...
古罗马人有句话形容这种人
Asshole.
浑蛋
In all candour though, we love you, Raymond.
肺腑之言 我们爱你 雷蒙
Take that away. He ain't coming.
那副碗盘拿走 他不会来了
Who, Chris? South with the geese.
谁 克里斯吗? 逃得无影无踪
Christopher is the logical sacrifice bunt.
找克里斯多佛当代罪羔羊是最合适的了
The dead brother. I'm his brotherinlaw.
可以替死去的兄弟赎罪 我可是他的姐夫
Think New York is really gonna come after you?
你认为纽约帮的人会追杀你吗 巴比?
The fuck do I know?
这我怎么会知道?
If you're them, you want somebody close to Tony as possible.
如果换作你是他们 他会想要杀个东尼最亲的人泄忿
And who knows him better and longer?
谁认识他最久最深?
Johnny's gonna put a financial squeeze on all of us.
还要提防强尼会在财政上紧缩来对抗我们
I'm already getting fucked with by Johnny's people.
这还要你说 强尼的人已经来对我施压了
It's not good. All due respect,
真不好 容我直言...
I'm willing to die for a good cause. But this is bullshit.
要死 我也要死得理直气壮 但这是狗屁倒灶的鸟事
There he is!
他来了 大家好
Sit down.
请坐 请坐
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Vito misto, how are ya?
维多小杂种 你好吗?
Happy birthday, Ray. Thanks for coming, Tone.
生日快乐 雷 谢谢你来 东尼
I brought these plus... that's a good one.
我带这来 还有...这可是个好货
I serve it at my house. It's from Avellino.
我在自家请客都用这个 是义大利来的
My grandfather said that some of my ancestors were winemakers.
我爷爷说我们祖先从前是酿酒的...
What the fuck do I know? Thanks, Tone.
但我怎会知道 对吧? 谢了 东尼
That's gonna be a treasure. Yeah, well, whatever.
那可以当成宝物的 随便啦
Larry! What the fuck are you doing here?
赖瑞 你来这边干嘛?
You're under house arrest. Fuck them.
你不是应该在家监禁吗? 去他们的
I ever see that prison doctor, I'm gonna say,
要是再让我看到那个监狱医生 我就要说
"Did they ever show you these in medical school? They're called balls."
去你的 在医学院他们有给你看过这个吗? 这叫作蛋蛋
Good for you!
了不起
Listen, I can't stay.
我不能久留
I got a meeting I gotta go to.
我还有会要开 该走了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表