剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Fuck this! I'm calling Carlo.
去他的 我要打给卡洛
Yeah, they didn't show. The Vespa scooters.
对 没出现 那些伟士牌摩托车
We gotta wait.
我们得继续等
Carlo was furious. His guys waited by the Hackensack River all night.
卡洛气坏了 他的手下在哈肯萨克河边等一整晚
fuckin' Vespas never got in my hands.
我没经手那些该死的伟士牌
This is Port Newark. Where were your longshoremen?
这里是纽瓦克港 你的码头工人呢?
Heightened security at ports, al-Quaeda.
码头安检很严格 防恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Done, Johnny. I gotta go.
好了 强尼 我得走了
Nice job, Billy boy.
干得好 比利小子
Carlo was told it was a go. If it didn't happen, why did nobody call?
卡洛说没问题 但如果东西没到 为何没人通知?
A lotta things didn't happen that seem like they happen...
很多事情看似做了 事实上没做
Your cousin didn't whack Joey, the Vespas never got into my hands.
你表弟没杀乔伊 我没拿到那些伟士牌
Come on, go, Soph!
眼睛看着球 基顿! 快啊! 快点! 加油 苏菲亚!
Hey, Soph is open! Come on! Over here!
苏菲亚可以接球! 传给她! 在这里!
She's gotta be at least 11.
她至少应该有11岁!
Don't put up with that, Lissie!
别吃那套 莉西!
Careful with those elbows, number seven!
小心七号♥的手肘!
Hey, out of bounds! Out of bounds!
出界了! 出界了!
Oh, Lissie, go!
莉西 加油啊!
They're just a bunch of losers!
他们全是些瘪三! 不能喊负面的话!
No negatives, you! Come on, putz, charge the ball! Charge it!
快点 佩姿 控好球! 控球!
Foul! That kid tripped my kid!
犯规! 那孩子绊倒我的孩子!
Legal, she was going for the ball.
不算犯规 她是要去抢球!
She was not. Score!
才怪咧! 进球! 进球! 快呀!
Score, come on! Your kid is outta control. She's been tripping all summer.
你孩子满场乱跑 整个夏天她老是绊人或推人!
Shut up and get outta here. Don't tell me to shut up!
闭嘴 滚开啦! 你少叫我闭嘴!
What, are you crazy?
你疯了啊?
Please. Come on! Somebody!
别这样 快点 来人啊!
How do you like it now, bitch?
你现在可满意了吧 贱♥人♥? 救命啊!
Her kid kicked my kid. Get off!
她孩子踢我的孩子 放开我!
Cost ya 100. Call.
你输一百 跟牌
Sit down. Sit, sit.
坐下 坐
I talked to John.
我和强尼谈过
The Vespa scooters came in, but there was no opportunity to grab them
那些伟士牌摩托车来了
because of increased security at the ports.
可是码头安检愈来愈严格 根本没机会去拿货
Jesus Christ! The young crowd is crazy for these scooters.
老天爷 现在年轻人可很迷那种摩托车
He owes me half that load. You're not buying it?
他欠我半船的货
I don't know what to think.
你不信任他?
He's getting cute with his remarks.
我不晓得该怎么想 他天花乱坠讲了一堆好听话
All I know is his behaviour at that kid's funeral was a disgrace.
我觉得他在那孩子葬礼上的表现很丢人现眼
It's a big part of my livelihood, that port.
码头是我的衣食父母 这时候出问题很可疑 东尼
I will say, very interesting timing, T. You and John had that chat at the funeral...
你和强尼在葬礼上私下交谈
whatever that was...
不管内容为何
suddenly, no Vespas.
突然间 伟士牌没了
All right, I gotta take this.
好了 我得接这通电♥话♥
Take one of Carlo's guys, start hanging around Port Newark.
带一名卡洛的手下到纽瓦克港晃晃
Find out what the fuck is going on.
去看看究竟在搞什么鬼
The property taxes, I know. Hello to you too.
财产税 我知道 你也好吗?
Your sister Janice got arrested.
我只想告诉你 你妹妹珍妮丝被逮捕了
What? In Essex County this afternoon,
什么? 今天下午在艾塞克郡
an incident of sports rage among soccer moms
在足球场上 孩童家长大打出手
led to the arrest of a Verona woman with ties to the Mafia.
结果一位与黑道有关的维罗纳市妇女被捕
Our Gillian Glessner was on the scene.
吉莉安葛雷森在现场采访情况如何 吉莉安?
Think that other mother better go into the soccer-mom protection programme?
另一位妈妈是否该接受足球家长保护计划呢?
Maybe she should, Carl. It started here at Summit Avenue Park
或许吧 卡尔 事发地点在《山峰巷公园》
during a nine-and ten-year-olds' soccer match.
一场九 十岁女童足球比赛
An altercation between soccer moms
两位妈妈起口角
sent one mother to the hospital and one to jail.
结果一位进医院 一位进监狱
Denise McCarthy, a parent, witnessed the violence.
家长丹妮丝麦卡锡目睹整个暴♥力♥经过
I just feel so bad for the kids.
我替孩子们感到难过
Parents taping the match captured the m.
录影比赛的家长捕捉到整个混战场面
Somebodyl How do you like it now, bitch?
快点! 来人啊! 你现在可满意了吧 贱♥人♥?
Her kid kicked my kidl
她孩子踢我的孩子!
Charges are pending, but we know...
起诉仍未定 不过
that the woman shown here being taken into custody is Janice Baccalieri,
刚才各位看到遭收押的那位女士
sister of reputed New Jersey mob boss Anthony Soprano.
珍妮丝巴加利瑞是纽泽西黑道老大 安东尼索波诺的妹妹
Guess you could call it a Mafia-related hit.
所以大概可称是黑道亲杯斗殴事件吧
We spoke with psychologist Bela Kakuk.
我们请教了心理学家贝拉卡库
It's a growing problem in our society.
关于这个日益严重的社会问题
are particularly prone to rage.Psychologists are finding that certain individuals
心理学家表示某些人特别容易动怒
Almost any frustration, inconvenience
几乎任何不顺心或不便于己的事
or perceived inconsideration will set them off.
或不体贴他人的事都会让他们动怒
Motherfucker!
他妈的!
Janice, open the door!
珍妮丝 开门!
Where is she? It wasn't my fault!
她人呢? 错不在我!
My name was all over the fuckin' TV because of your bullshit!
电视不停提到我 都是你搞的!
It's not that simple. The woman's kid was picking on Sophia.
没那么简单 东尼 很显然 那女人的孩子欺负苏菲亚
Why didn't they collar her? I am suing the township
那她为何没被逮捕? 我打算告市府误捕
for wrongful arrest and the YSO. No. No, you're not!
你休想! 还有《少足协会》你想都别想!
What you're gonna do is call Neil Mink, play it down, pay the fine
你得打电♥话♥给律师认罪
and not turn this into one of your causes cres.
煤罚金 别让这事加在你的前科里!
Anybody's side but mine. That bitch is lucky I didn't kill her.
你从不站我这边! 那贱♥人♥算走运我没杀了她!
Well, we know that. What?
那个我们都晓得 什么?
You and your fuckin' temper. Get out!
你真是火爆浪♥女♥ 珍妮丝 滚出去!
This is the end of it.
这事就到此为止
Get out!
滚出去!
I know this looks bad.
我知道这事看起来很糟
On the other hand, she called Sophia her daughter.
但是 她把苏菲亚当成自己亲生女儿
I don't give a fuck.
我才不在乎!
All right, I do give a fuck.
好吧 我在乎啦
But how many times I gotta tell you? Get control of your wife!
我得告诉你多少次管好你老婆!
I'm so embarrassed.
我好丢脸喔
I don't wanna see any of my friends again.
我再也不想见到我的朋友了
Well, when you're a parent, you'll see.
以后你为人母亲时你就会明白
You'll defend your children like a lion with her cubs.
你会像狮子保护小狮一样 挺身而出
You're not my parent. What did you say?
你又不是我母亲 你刚说什么?
I'm here...
我人就在这里
and I try to care very much.
我是很关心你的
Now get to sleep. You gonna punch me?
你睡觉吧 你要揍我吗?
Jan, can I talk to you?
珍妮丝? 能和你谈一下吗?
Go to sleep.
苏菲亚 睡觉吧
We'll talk tomorrow. I'm exhausted.
明天早上再谈 我累坏了
No. Now.
不行 现在谈
What, I don't have a say in things?
怎么 我就没有发言权吗?
Janice, I think you need professional help.
珍妮丝 我想你需要接受专业协助
I'll be having an extra session with Sandy, believe me.
我会和珊蒂多约点时间 相信我
What does she do? Tells you you were picked on by your father
珊蒂 珊蒂 她能做什么?
and asks you to read her screenplays.
她说你是遗承自你父亲 要你多看点剧本
I think there's anger specialists.
我指的是专门处理愤怒的专家
You should see a weight-loss specialist.
我想你应该去看减肥专家
You don't see it in yourself. I heard you with Sophia.
你自己看不出来 我听到你和苏菲亚的对话
You were getting along so much better,
你们从前那么融洽
she says one little thing and you get nasty.
她现在讲一句话 你就发飙
I'm so sore. This is not an isolated incident.
我好痛喔 那不是单独偶发事件
They won't let you shop up at the corner anymore.
连街角的商店都不肯让你上门了
Those coffee beans were burnt. You tasted them.
他们卖♥♥的是焦咖啡豆 巴比 你自己也尝过了
Janice, I like a spitfire type,
珍妮丝 我是告诉过你 我喜欢烈性女人
I told you, but we can't live like this, me and the kids.Like what?
但我们不能这样过日子 怎样?
This was a nice house.
这家从前充满欢乐
Peaceful... I don't know. There wasn't all this yelling and tension.
和谐 不晓得 没像现在这样大吼大叫的紧张气氛
How could you understand?
你怎能理解呢?
Your dad was a sweetheart,
你老爸人那么和气
even when he had emphysema.
甚至当他患肺气肿也一样
My house... it was dog eat dog.
我们家呢 则是狗咬狗的世界
Well, be that as it may, the past and all,
即便如此 那也已经是过去的事
if you don't go to these anger classes they have or whatever,
如果你不去参加那种控制愤怒的课程
this with us ain't gonna work out.
我们之间就走不下去了
What do you think he clears here?
他为什么手气这么顺?
Two craps tables, blackjack, roulette.
两桌骰子台 二十一点 赌轮盘
You gotta figure he's grabbing anywhere from 2,500 to five Gs a night for himself.
他一晚可以赚到两千五到五千
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表