剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
line clearer between the good guys and the bad guys.
更能清楚划分所谓好人与坏人的地方
And you're with the good guys now.
你现在正与好人同阵线
TB.
东尼比
I didn't call for no linen delivery.
我又没叫♥床♥单快递
What do I find at the pork store? A bunch of guys beating the meat.
猜我在猪肉店怎么着? 一堆人把我揍个半死
Wanna deal me in? Absolutely.
让我插花吧? 没问题
Stakes might be a little high for you. You know you can't pay us in napkins.
押注可能对你有点高 你不能拿纸巾当筹码
You got to let that dry before you put on a second coat?
你得等它干了之后才能喷上第二层吧?
Fucking Grandpa Monster over here.
真像怪兽爷爷
You gonna deal those?
你要发牌吗?
They're not candy bars. You can let some of 'em go.
那不是糖果 可以放手啦
What the fuck's that for? Drying shirts?
那是什么鬼玩意? 晾衣服用的?
It's a Tao master massage chair.
那是《道大♥师♥》按♥摩♥椅
I had no idea I was so tense.
没想到我那么紧绷
It's like my back is on vacation.
我的背好像在渡假一样
Well, it could definitely use one.
它是该渡个假没错
What the fuck is this?
搞什么鬼?
Hey T, you gotta try this. He's really fucking good.
东尼 你得来试试 他真的很厉害
Nothing like being in the joint to teach you how to ease another man's tensions.
再没有比让人放松紧绷身躯更棒的事了
Jesus Christ, I'm gone for one hour.
我才离开一个小时...
All of a sudden it turns into a fucking slumber party.
这里便突然开起睡衣派对?
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
有人今早下床下错边啰
Could I talk to you a minute?
我能和你谈一谈吗?
None of your fucking business which side of the bed I wake up on.
我从哪边下床 不关你的鸟事!
Jesus, it's just an expression.
只是个形容语罢了
-Bullshit. Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about.
扯蛋! 你知道我在讲什么!
All that Reggie Van Gleason, "M'boy are you fat."
什么喜剧演员说的"哇塞 你好肥! "
Things have changed around here. I'm the boss of this fucking family.
世局已经变了 我是这家族他妈的老大!
You're crowding me.
你一直挤过来
You don't make fun of me. Got it?
你少开我玩笑 懂了吗?
Got it.
懂了
And knock off the massage shit.
还有 别搞你那按♥摩♥噱头
It's a place of business, not a Jack LaLanne.
这里是做生意的地方 不是健美中心
You gotta declare all that?
你得申报那些?
Most of it, anyway.
大部分都要
Well, if you had a good bookkeeper... Hey, you got change?
如果你有个优秀的会计... 你有零钱吗?
Been fucking sliding this stupid
弄一个小时
bill in and out of the cigarette machine for like an hour.
那该死香烟自动贩卖♥♥机硬是不肯吃我的纸钞
An hour? I bet you can go longer than that.
一个小时? 我猜你大概还能更持久呢
Listen to you. Why do you always talk like a whore?
听听你说什么 你为什么讲话口气总像个妓♥女♥呢?
Because men like it.
因为男人喜欢听
Yeah?
是吗?
I think you're right about that.
我想你说得没错
I'm telling you I'm having a fucking time.
我现在可开心得很...
Stay out late, come home drunk, fuck anyone I want.
熬夜熬到晚 醉醺醺回家 想上谁就上谁
Yeah, so what's the difference?
有什么差别吗?
I don't know. It's a mindset.
不晓得 只是一种心态吧
Tony, I was hoping you'd be here. I gotta tell you,
东尼 还好你在这儿 我得告诉你...
you shouldn't eat up there in Fairfield no more.
你最好不要再到费飞那里吃饭了
What the fuck you talking about?
你在讲什么鬼?
I went to collect from my cop up there and he gave me a heads up.
我去那边找我的条子收钱 他向我通风报信...
His buddy on the force saw some
他的朋友几星期前
car out by Napoleon's Diner a couple of weeks ago.
在《拿坡伦餐厅》旁看到一辆车
And I remembered how your goomah lives up there.
我记得你的情妇住那附近...
Yeah? Guy thought maybe they were fags,
那怎样? 那人原以为他们是同志...
but he ran the plate and it bounced back a no-hit.
但他查车牌 结果找不出结果
Feds.
联邦条子
Cop said they were just sitting there in the rain.
条子说他们就坐在雨中里
They always do that, but I know it wasn't me they tailed that night
他们那晚盯梢的人不是我...
'cause my whole life's in the fucking rear view.
我的生活细节全都一目了然
Mine, too. Absolutely.
我的也是 没错
It's Massarone. Aw, Jesus Christ.
是杰克马沙朗
If he flipped I'd be fucked.
他要是敢窝里反 我就死惨了
We all would. Well he ain't been to the grand jury,
我们全都会死惨 他不可能找过大陪审团...
because we would have heard from our girl up there.
不然我们早就会得到通报
They could be just following him at this point,
他们有可能只是跟踪观察他而已
see if they could get anything on him.
看他能引出什么线索
-Yeah, and eventually they'll bring him in.
那他们就会逮捕他
They've turned a lot fucking tougher guys than Jack Massarone.
拜托 他们从前整过比杰克马沙朗还大条的角色
You want me to take care of it?
你要我去处理吗?
No, we don't know shit yet, right?
我们现在还搞不清楚状况 好吗?
He did give me that fucking painting, though.
不过他的确送了我那幅画
There was that, Tony. Can't a guy be fucking nice anymore?
就是那个了 东尼 难道对别人好点都不行吗?
Friendly?
友善点?
So what do you wanna do?
那你打算怎么做?
I wanna be absolutely fucking sure.
我打算要百分之百确定这件事!
That's what I wanna do. We arrange a meet. I'll feel him out a little bit.
好吧 我们来安排会面 我来探他口风
I gotta do it. I know the guy. I know the way he thinks.
这得由我来做 我知道这人 我知道他在想什么
I know the way he acts.
我知道他的作风
My old man was very good at vibing people out, too.
我老爸从前也很会看人
If Massarone's up to something I'll pick it up.
要是杰克马沙朗搞鬼的话 我一定能识破
You piece of shit. I don't believe this.
该死的家伙! 我真不敢相信!
Hold on.
等等...
Yeah.
怎样?
I just wanted to thank you for taking the components out of the home theater.
我要谢谢你搬走家庭戏院的器材设备
Hey, I bought that for us to watch movies as a family, okay?
我当初买♥♥ 是为了让咱们全家看电影的 好吗?
Not to entertain your girlfriends.
不是用来招待你的朋友的
I talked to my lawyer about filing a separation agreement.
我和我的律师谈过申请分居协议书
I'm not paying a lawyer.
我才不要花钱找律师!
We should be able to settle this thing like adults!
我们应该能够像成年人般解决这事!
Then stop taking shit out of the house!
那就别把东西从家里搬走!
Hey Tony, what's up? Let's take a walk.
东尼 怎样? 咱们边走边谈
There he is, huh? Hey, how you doing?
你... 你好吗?
Good, good. How are you doing? Okay.
很好 很好 你呢? 还好
Everything all right? Yeah, watch the curb.
一切都还好吧? 好 小心脚下
Hey, wait a second. Before you say anything,
等等 在你开始讲之前...
have you lost a little weight?
你变瘦了吗?
You think, huh? I don't know.
有吗? 不晓得...
Listen, I talked to our friend. The one that celebrates Hanukkah?
听着 我和咱们的朋友谈过了庆祝犹太新年的那个...
It's in the works. Oh great, it's good news. Thank you.
那件事开始进行了 太好了 好消息 谢了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊...
So I been meaning to ask you
有件事我一直想问你...
you noticed anything lately?
你最近可有注意到什么事?
What are we talking about?
你在讲什么?
You weren't followed here, were you?
你到这里该没被跟踪吧?
No, l... I don't think so. I'm... I'm pretty careful.
没有 我...没有吧 我挺小心的
All right.
好吧...
Everything else okay,
其他一切都还好吧? 很好?
good EKG and shit, huh? Yeah, I guess.
超音波检查什么的? 是的 大概吧
All right.
好的
But I gotta tell you, I don't like what I'm hearing.
但我得说...我不喜欢听到你刚讲的那些
Relax.
别紧张...
It's not worth losing your hair over.
不值得让你烦恼掉头发
Right? Okay.
是吧? 是啊
All right.
好吧
I couldn't tell shit. What the fuck am I, a mind reader?
完全看不出来 我又没有什么鬼读心术? !
So what's the next step here, Ton'?
那下一步该怎么办?
What?
怎么?
Said I looked like I lost some weight.
他说我看起来好像瘦了
The motherfucker.
去他妈的
Hey, whoa, whoa.
等等...等等...
Take it easy.
放轻松点...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on.
好 好...等一下...
That Korean... Kim. Something about your cousin... I don't know.
那个韩国人 金 好像是关于你表弟的事
Yeah?
怎样...
It's your fucking linen truck. What do you want me to do about it?
那是你的床单货车 你要我怎样?
Yeah, yeah, it's okay. Fire him. Go ahead.
好 好 没关系 尽管开除他啊!
Put him out in the fucking street for all I care!
把他丢到街上 我他妈的才不在乎咧!
If Tony B wants to pick up some scratch...
如果东尼比想干一票...
he could do this Massarone thing... if it goes.
他可以负责杰克马沙朗这档事 如果可以的话
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表