剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
He won't take no.
不许我们拒绝
He has a limo, we figure, "What the hell?"
他请了辆豪华礼车来载 我们也豁出去了
We go over and he tells us
去了以后 他才说...
he's taking us to the presidential suite.
要带我们去总统套房♥
So we get up, out of the elevator.
所以我们就进去 走出电梯
We go in the suite. It is crawling with models, celebrities.
进到总统套房♥ 里面全是模特儿和政经名流
Peter Lawford, Sinatra.
彼得劳福 辛纳屈
Jackie Gleason. No shit!
洁奇葛利森 真的
I'm looking around and I glance across the room
我环顾四周...
and I glance across the room and, suddenly,
看了房♥间一圈 突然间...
I am locking eyes with John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
就和约翰费兹杰罗甘乃迪对上眼了
Yeah, he comes over. He is a perfect gentleman.
对 他走过来 一位完美的绅士
He takes my coat, he brings me a cocktail,
帮我把外套拿走 帮我倒了杯鸡尾酒...
introduces me around.
然后就帮我四处介绍人
Finally, at the end of the night, and get this.
当晚最后 高♥潮♥来了
In the interests of national security, he says he needs me to stay.
他说 "因应国防安全需要"我必须留下来作陪
Since I'm wearing a sable, he needs to personally interview me.
而因为我身穿貂皮大衣 所以他要亲自面试我
Make sure I'm not working for the Russians.
好确认我不是苏联派来的间谍
He said that? Some line, huh?
他真的这样说? 真会想 对吧?
What was he like? Wonderful.
他是什么样子? 很棒
So were you two an item? No. He called.
那是一♥夜♥情♥还是...
But after all,
不是 后来他还有打电♥话♥来 但毕竟...
this man was the leader of the free world. I mean, you know...
这人是当时自♥由♥世界的领导
One weekend, I was supposed to go down to DC, stay at the Ritz-Carlton.
我还记得有个周末 我被要求去华盛顿首府
Last minute, emergency meeting.
住在丽池饭店 临时他就通知要过来
Steel workers are going on strike.
钢铁厂的工人要上街头示♥威♥
So it was just that one time?
所以你们就那么一次吗?
You know, after the Bay of Pigs, he was probably pretty busy.
在猪罗湾战役后他变得很忙
Yeah, I knew there were others.Judy Campbell and Marilyn, of course.
我知道他还在忙别的事 像是茱蒂肯宝和玛丽莲梦露
We had something special, though. Crazy passion.
但我们那段还是很特别 疯狂的热情
That was something your mother never understood.
这是你妈妈从来没搞懂的事
When you're married to a powerful man
当你嫁的是个有权有势的男人...
you damn well better make him feel powerful.
你最好就是要让他觉得 自己有权力掌控一切
My mother?
我妈妈?
Please.
拜托
I saw a picture of Livia on New Year's Eve.
我看过莉薇亚在除夕拍的一张照片
She was dressed like a refugee.
照片里她穿得像个难民一样
I think I'm going to skip the coffee. I got a meeting in the city.
咖啡我不喝了 我在城里还有个会要开
Are you sure?
你...你确定吗?
Look...
这个...
Consider this an advance.
就当作这是预先给付吧
Get your phone turned on and pay your rent.
去煤电♥话♥费 再把房♥租付了
Your dad would be so proud.
你♥爸♥一定会为你感到骄傲的
He raised a real gentleman.
他教养出真正的绅士
You trying to buy this pot?
你想要买♥♥下这一把吗?
800 and you'll know.
八百 到时候你就知道
What the fuck.
靠
Cowboys and three little Indians.
赢了
Fuck me!
输惨啰
I got a lot of big people coming next week.
下个礼拜我有一群大人物要过来
So when you write on TV, what do they have -
你在电视上写的剧本...
like one guy writes the words for Dylan McDermott
你们会由一个人帮狄伦麦德蒙写台词
and one guy writes for Nicholson'
另一个人则帮杰克尼克逊的女朋友
s girlfriend?
写台词 你们是这样做的吗?
You write it all yourself.
是全部都一个人自己写
Oh, interesting.
有趣
So how you doing? You wanna take off?
你情形还好吗?要走了吗?
I'm getting killed here.
我被杀得落花流水
I'm gonna go. I'm fucking shot.
我得走了 我醉了
I'll call you tomorrow.
我明天再打给你
You wanna work out? - Sure, yeah, whatever.
要去健身吗? 好啊 做什么都好
Four of clubs to Joe Hollywood,
四张梅花给好莱坞的乔
jack for the car-wash king.
杰克发给洗车王
Ten for Mr Vito.
十点发给维多先生
Show Valentina you love her!
让瓦伦蒂娜看你多爱她
They were out of the Citrucel.
他们纤维粉卖♥♥完了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
- Gotta order some flowers.
要订些鲜花
Sal from the dry-cleaner, his kid died.
干洗店的沙尔 他孩子过世了
Drowned in a Jacuzzi. Seven years old, you believe it?
在按♥摩♥浴池里淹死的才七岁大 你相信吗?
Fucking tragedy.
真是惨剧
Harold Melvoin. It's me.
我是哈洛梅文 是我
I got another funeral. A kid.
又有一个葬礼了 是个小孩
His father does my shirts.
他爸帮我洗衣服的
It has to be a relative.
克拉多 这一定要有亲属关系
- It is a relative, goddamn it!
这是亲杯啊 该死
My old man came over with his great-great-grandfather.
我老爸当年和这小鬼的曾曾祖父一起移♥民♥到美国的
Guy had a club foot.
那家伙有双O形腿
- Isn't that rather tenuous?
这层关系也太远了吧 你不觉得吗?
The whole village of Avellino settled in this area.
我们整个阿维里诺村都移♥民♥到这一区嘛
We gotta be related.
所以我们五百年前一定是一家
Corrado... Corrado, my balls!
克拉多 克拉多你♥妈♥的♥啦
I've gotta get out of here. I'm going stir-crazy.
我一定要离开这间房♥子 我已经被关得快疯了啦
7th Street coming out.
最后一轮最后一张牌了
Holy shit. You're still here?
老天爷 你还在玩?
Called you all day. We're in a hand here.
昨天整天一直打电♥话♥找你 我们正在玩
What do you wanna do? Fold.
你想要怎样? 我盖牌
Here, fuck it. I'm all in.
拿去 靠 我全下了
Call. Pair of tens.
我跟 一对十点
Flush. Caught it on the river.
同花 得来全不费工夫
Motherfucking...
去你♥妈♥的♥
How bad?
有多糟?
He owes the house 57.
他欠了庄家五七
Thousand?
五万七吗?
What are you? Fucking crazy?
干嘛 你是疯了吗?
Define crazy.
疯了的定义?
I'm good for it.
我付得出的
I'm up for this Dick Wolf thing. If I get on staff, it's a month's salary.
我就快收到狄克伍夫的钱了
Well, how about this fucking month?
如果被聘用 这不过是一个月薪水 那这个月怎么办?
You think you could spot me for a while?
你可以帮我垫一下吗?
I got some child support, too.
我还有一些子女抚养津贴
I'll cover this, give you three grand for incidentals.
这边我来照应 再加三千给你零花
That's 60,000 altogether.
这样加起来就是六万元
I've only been up two days. I can still add. Good.
我只是两天没睡 我还可以再撑 很好
Then add two points every week - till I'm paid in full.
每个礼拜加两分的利息 直到付清为止
You're charging me vig?
你要算我高♥利♥贷♥? 从本金往上算
On top of the principal.
你只要迟还
It's compounded if you're late. That's 1200 one week from today.
就会连本带利一起算 也就是从今天起每周多一千二
Don't give me that look. This is your problem.
别这样看我 这是你的问题
I will not fucking enable you.
我不会因为你就算少点的
There he is! Philly!
他来了 菲利普
Philly!
菲利普?
Phil, where you going? I gotta meet John at the restaurant.
菲利普 你要去哪里? 东尼 我得去餐厅找强尼
You fucking cocksucker!
你该死的浑蛋
Where you gonna go, huh?
你想去哪儿?
Where you gonna go?
你想去哪儿?
Motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的浑蛋
Jesus Christ. Mister, you OK in there?
老天爷 先生 你还好吗? 我的脖子
Oh, my neck! You all right? You run from me, you cocksucker?
你还好吗? 你敢逃走 这该死的浑蛋
Where's my fucking money?
我的钱呢?
I'll get it. I'll get it. My neck, Tony.
我会给你的 我的脖子 东尼
What? Do you think I'm an asshole? No.
你当我是浑蛋吗? 不
I can't hear you.
不 东尼 我听不清楚
No, no. Please, Tony.
不 拜托 东尼
You got 24 hours.
给你二十四小时
I called 911. They're on their way. He's all right.
打过一一九了 他们正要赶来 他没事的
Oh, my baby. Take her upstairs, Andy.
我的宝贝 送她到楼上去 安迪
She should take one of those tranquillizers her mother gave her.
她或许该服用 她妈妈给她的镇定剂
We should go. Relax, we just got here.
你该走了 小索 轻松点 我们才刚到
Chicken's nice and spicy, huh?
这鸡肉又辣又好吃 对吧?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表