剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Give me a hand will you?
帮我一下 好吗?
I got more stuff in the car so
我的行李在车上
Where should I put it?
要我放哪里?
In the bedroom
卧室
Oh you made it Hey I was just starting dinner
你赶到了 我才刚开始做晚餐
Yeah it smells good
对 很香
What is this? I got you something small
这是什么? 我给你买♥♥了个东西 小小的
Oh this is beautiful!
这好美 东尼
With my black coat
配上我的黑色外套
It's a Herm鑣 Supposed to be the best
是爱玛士的 我猜是最好的吧
There's the whipped butter too if you like
还有发泡奶油 如果你想加
This is all right
不用了 这就够了
This is fuckin' weird
这真♥他♥妈♥的古怪
AJ
小安东尼
No he's right
不 他没说错
It is fuckin' weird
真是他妈的古怪
You know what?
你知道吗?
We should celebrate
我们应该好好庆祝一下
Here give me your glass
来 把你们杯子端过来
The trick is you gotta hold the cork don't let it fly out
要碎是要握住软木塞别让它飞出来
Gab's uncle got a detached retina
盖比瑞拉的叔叔在他退休酒会上就因此造成视网膜剥离
at his retirement party He never saw outta that eye again
他那只眼睛从此失明
That's festive
那才叫庆祝
I wanna make a toast
我想举杯敬贺
To the people I love
所有我爱的人
Nothing else matters
其他的都不重要了
Hear hear
同意 同意 干杯
Slow down
慢点 慢点
You're supposed to savour it
这应该要好好品尝的
It's important in life
生命中重要的就是要好好品尝
Open the door for Mr Mucklel What?
帮墨可先生开门 什么?
Open the door for Mr Muckle the blind man
帮瞎了的墨可先生开门
Call 'em off my kumquatsl What'd you say?
那我的金柑怎么办? 你说什么?
Kumquatsl
金柑 什么?
Wait a minute Wait a minute It's all right It's all right
等一下 等一下 没事的 没事的
All right
没事的
So?
所以呢?
I was throwing the garbage out So what?
我就只是丢垃圾而已 又怎样?
Isn't that illegal anyway to film people without telling 'em?
你们这样不是违法的吗? 在未告知下就录影监视?
And the reason you didn't just leave
那请说明为什么你没有干脆就把垃圾...
the garbage in the dumpster?
留在垃圾箱里的原因?
Bills and stuff Our account numbers were on it
里面有一些帐单 我们的帐户号♥码都写在上头
Friend of yours?
是你朋友吗?
Jesus Christ His name is Gilbert Nieves
老天爷 他名叫吉伯特尼沃斯
Partial traces of an infrared stamp
在他的手上有红外线戳记的痕迹
on his hand from The Crazy Horse -I don't know him
是疯马俱乐部的戳记 我不认识他
You told the police that he was at the club that night
但你跟长枝警局说 他当晚在你们俱乐部里
Let me ask you a question Miss La Cerva
我问你个问题吧 拉瑟渥小姐
Do you really think
你难道会认为我们既然请你来...
we don't know what's in that garbage bag?
是因为不知道你在垃圾袋里装了什么吗?
He was stabbed in the club You tried to dispose of the evidence
他在俱乐部里被人刺杀 你是想要丢弃证据
I didn't do nothing
我什么都没做
Miss La Cerva I suggest in the strongest possible terms
拉瑟渥小姐 我非常强烈建议你...
that you start telling us what you know
你最好把你知道的一一说出
There's this guy his name's Matush
有个家伙叫马杜斯的
He's a drug dealer
他是个毒贩
He did it I swear not me
是他干的 我发誓 不是我
What's Matush's last name?
马杜斯姓什么?
I don't know
我不知道
He's foreign the Mid East or something
他是外国人 中东还哪里的
Pakistan
巴基斯坦
Anyway Christopher don't let him deal in the club
总之 克里斯多佛不准他在俱乐部里交易毒品
but once in a while he'd sell me some X or whatever
但偶尔他会卖♥♥我一些X什么的
This is my friend Kamal
这是我朋友 卡麦尔
Listen I need a favour We're trying to get an apartment
要请你帮个忙 我们想找间公♥寓♥...
I gotta fax a copy of my passport
但我要传真给房♥东我的护照
You can't go to Kinko's? The guy's waiting
不能去影印店吗? 他正在等着要
Two seconds I swear
就只要两秒钟 我发誓
It's in the office but hurry
在办公室里 但要快点
If Christopher sees you he'll shit
让克里斯多佛看到你们进去他会抓狂
That's for you
谢了 这给你
This guy was at the club the dead guy
那个人当时也在俱乐部 就死掉的那个
but I never saw him before
但我以前没见过他
Matush said he sold him coke once
马杜斯说他以前卖♥♥过他古♥柯♥碱
but the guy said Matush ripped him off
但那家伙说马杜斯诓了他的钱
it was all laxative
好像是古♥柯♥碱里面全都是泻药
Oh boy
老天
What's the number again?
是几号♥? 是...
Hey yo you can't be back here man
这里面不能来
Cool out yo! What are ya doing?
冷静 你在干嘛?
Give me my money What?
把钱还我 什么?
Don't get stupid in here
把钱还我 别做傻事 我没盖你
Fuck off I got no beef with you You still sell that beat shit
滚开 不关你的事 你还在卖♥♥那种烂货吗?
huh? Fuckin' baby powder? Look I don't know
拿痱子粉来充数吗? 我不知道你...
Get him!
揍他
I'll kill you motherfuckers! I'll kill you!
我杀了你 王八蛋 我杀了你
We had to wait till later to get out the mops and stuff
我们要等到晚一点才能把拖把什么的拿出去
after we closed up
等到店打烊后
If Christopher... Nobody has to know anything
万一克里斯多佛...? 谁都不必知道
But you don't fuckin' understand! It's cool OK?
但你们不知道... 没问题的啦 好吗?
We'll take him out through the basement
我们从地下室拖他出去
Dump him in the ocean
把他丢到海里
Why'd you help this Matush?
你干嘛帮马杜斯忙?
I wasn't helping him I was afraid for myself
我不是在帮他 我是担心自己
Besides he's nice I don't know
何况 他人很好 我不知道
I didn't wanna see him get into trouble Sounds like a real sweetheart
我不想他惹上麻烦 这么贴心
The guy was gonna stab him!
是死者先动手要杀他的
He's not a bad person
他又不是坏人
He's very religious Religious?
他很虔诚的 虔诚?
He prays like all the time
他经常在祈祷
He went through a period of rediscovering his religion
他经历过一段岁月 让他找到了现在的宗教
He don't even do drugs any more he just deals
他现在甚至完全不碰毒品 只卖♥♥而已
Every month he sends all his money home to his family
每个月都寄钱回家给家人
In Pakistan?
回巴基斯坦吗?
His brother runs a prep school Some place for young boys
他哥哥开了一间升大学私立高中 只收男孩子
I was very impressed with that
这事让我很感动
He's buckled down He's much more serious as a person
他已经金盆洗手了 完全洗心革面了
Does Christopher know what happened? No! Are you crazy?
克里斯后来知道发生什么事吗? 没有 你疯了吗?
You're guilty of obstructing an ongoing
你这样已经涉及阻扰毒品...
investigation into a drug-related homicide
谋杀案件调查的罪状
You are looking at 25 years
这最高可以处以二十五年的徒刑
But I didn't do nothing
但我什么都没做
Take your head out of your ass You knew what you were doing
醒醒吧 艾德莲娜 你明知自己在做什么的
We can arrest you now have you charged
我们现在就可以逮捕你 以这个罪名起诉你
send you over to the women's house of detention
将你送到女子拘留所去
Or in the alternative you can cooperate
但还有一个选择 你可以合作
But I've been fuckin' cooperating!
但我一直已经很合作了
You've been giving us shit and I've had it!
你一直没帮上忙 我已经受够了
I want you wired up!
我要你装上窃听器
I want Tony Soprano on tape!
我要录到东尼索波诺的犯案证据
Your boyfriend too! No I'm not doing it!
还有你男友的 不要 我不要这样
Then you're all out of options!
那就没得选了
I wanna talk to my lawyer
我要找我的律师
Fine who's your lawyer?
好 你律师是谁?
I don't have an official one
我没有指派正式的律师
Maybe Christopher knows a good lawyer
或许克里斯多佛认识好的律师
Oh you fuckin' piece of shit
你这该死的
I'll call the Public Defender they'll send someone down
我找公设辩护律师吧 他们会派人过来
Might take awhile though this hour of the night
或许要等一会儿 毕竟已经这么晚了
I think I left some shoes over there
我之前好像在这边留了些鞋
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表