剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The smell and shit all over the place.
那个臭味 大便满屋子都是
I'll clean up after her.
我会在后面跟着弄干净的
You always say that.
你总是这么说
I'll have to think about it.
我得好好想想
You brought it up.
是你带他来的
I should go.
我该走了
You didn't take care of that?
你没把那事办好吗?
But...
什么事?
check this out.
你看看
Be careful.
小心
I know you're there, Soprano.
我知道你在那里 索波诺
Well, come on. You're gonna do it, do it.
来啊 你想怎样就怎样啊
Well, look at you. How you doing, Coach Molinaro?
瞧瞧你 你好吗 莫林纳洛教练?
Me, I'm fine.
我 我很好
What's that you got there?
你手上拿的是什么东西
A bigger dingus than the one God gave ya?
比老天爷给你的家伙还大吗?
You dumb ass.
你这蠢蛋
You know, you oughta show some respect.
你应该放尊重点的
Why? Cos I'm not some kid any more.
为什么? 因为我已经不是小鬼头了
No?
的确不是
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的?
Cleave yourself away from them bums you hang with, I said.
别跟那群狐群狗党混 我说过了
Well, I'm in therapy now.
我现在有在接受心理治疗
That's a damn shame.
真是丢脸
You all listened to that pismire, Arthur Bucco!
你老是听那个浑蛋亚瑟布科的话
He was the worst of the bunch! I told you.
他是那群人里最坏的 我早跟你说过了
Artie owns a restaurant.
亚瑟现在开了家餐厅
He's doing great. Bucco?
他很成功 布科?
Yeah.
对
So what? The exception that proves the rule.
又怎样 例外正好证明定理属实
You know everything.
你还真懂 对吧?
I suppose you blame it on your father
我猜你在那个心理医师那边痛哭时
when you're crying to that shrink.
大概把责任都推给你老爸了吧
No, more my mother.
不 我推给我妈比较多
Of course, even better.
当然 更省事
My family was different than other kids' families.
我的家庭跟其他小孩的家庭不同
I bet you got that psyhcologist wrapped around your finger.
我猜你把那心理医师耍得团团转吧
That's what you always told me I was good at.
你不是就常说这套我最行吗?
I also told you, most likely,
我也跟你说过 最有可能
you'd take the easy way out.
你都是挑简单的做
It hasn't been easy!
并没有那么简单
I see you on TV.
我看到你上电视了
Oh, yeah?
真的吗?
Some show you put on.
你还真引起了一阵骚动
The Five O'Clock News.
五点新闻
Then you realise I got nothing to apologise to you for.
那你就应该知道 我没有什么好跟你道歉
I am a leader!
我是老大
Got a house worth a million two!
有间价值一百二十万的豪♥宅♥
Two kids, wife.
有两个孩子 有老婆
Do you? Do I what?
28 你有吗? 我有什么?
Have a wife? Yeah.
有老婆吗? 有啊
She's got the big house, cos I'm successful.
豪♥宅♥归她 因为我很成功
You and I know your little secret.
我们都知道你的小秘密
I only told you I wanted to be a coach cos I liked playing ball.
我不过是跟你说我要当教练 因为我喜欢打球
I was just shining you on.
我不过是装不在乎 因为我的风格就是这样
I told you many times, Anthony, you were special.
我跟你说过很多次了 安东尼 你很特别
You had smarts, personality, leadership potential -
你很聪明 又性格 有领导者的潜能
all the prerequisites to lead young men on the field.
具有所有可以领导 年轻人打球的潜质
And now look at the stress you live with.
但看看你现在所承受到的压力
You are not prepared!
你根本没准备好
You'll never shut me up!
你永远也不能让我闭嘴的
We're sorry to disturb you at this hour, sir,
很抱歉这时候打扰你 佩特拉里亚先生
but there's a Mr Montevani to see you.
但有位曼多瓦尼先生想见你
He says it's urgent. Send him up.
他说是急事 请他上来
Sorry to get you up but I knew you'd wanna know right away.
抱歉把你吵醒 但我知道你会想要马上就了解情况
Know what?
知道什么?
Tony B took out Billy Leotardo.
东尼比杀了比利李欧塔多
Yeah.
对
Wait a minute. You mean Philly? Billy. Phil got winged.
等等 你是说菲利普吧? 是比利 菲利普只是受伤
He's in the hospital.
现在人在医院
TB went ape over Angelo.
东尼比因为安杰罗的事抓狂了
Phil holds his little brother as the kid dies in his arms.
菲利普把弟弟抱在怀中 看着他死了
There's blood all over Phil.
血流了菲利普全身
Jesus.
老天爷
So he knew.
那他当时就知道了
God damn him.
去他妈的
He knew what he was gonna do
他当时就知道要做什么了
hen he sat there in his mother's house and pretended.
他坐在那里 就在他妈妈的家里 假装没事
Lied right to my face.
当着我的面扯谎
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Guess TB's fucked, poor guy.
我猜东尼比惨了 可怜的家伙
Poor guy?
可怜的家伙?
We're all fucked.
我们全都惨了
I'm here for you, whatever.
不管怎样 我都站你这边
I know that.
这我知道
Nice suite, T.
好套房♥ 东尼
Anyway, I thought you needed to know right away.
总之 我只是想你应该会想马上得到消息
You gonna eat that?
你要吃那个吗?
No, take it. Thanks.
不 你拿去吃吧 谢了
All right. See ya later.
好了 再见了
Don't get alarmed. I'm sorry to call you so early
别紧张 抱歉这么早打来
but I gotta cancel the fishing trip.
但我不能去钓鱼了
Tell AJ.
跟小安东尼说一声
You all right?
你还好吗?
I had one of my Coach Molinaro dreams.
我又梦到莫林纳洛教练了
Oh, yeah? Were you unprepared as usual?
是吗? 他还是跟往常一样说你没准备好吗?
Yeah. As usual.
对 还是一样
Mr Mol.
好 莫林纳洛先生
I wonder where he is now.
不知道他现在人在哪里
He wasn't such a bad guy.
他其实也不是那么坏的人
A bad guy, no. He took an interest in you.
坏人? 才不 他其实还相当喜欢你
A lotta that was bullshit.
那很多是乱说的
It was just his way of keeping me from causing trouble.
那不过是他控制我 让我别闯祸的方法
Make his life easier.
这样他才不用太伤脑筋
I don't know about that.
这我不敢讲
I told him in the dream I am sort of a coach now.
我在梦里跟他说 我现在也算是某种教练了
That's a way of looking at it, I guess.
对 换个角度来看也算是
Is it daylight where you are?
你那边有天亮了没?
Nope. Where are you?
还没 你在哪里?
Looking out at Central Park.
往外看得到中♥央♥公园
All the lights are on.
所有的灯都还亮着
You were in the dream too.
你也在我梦里
Oh yeah?
是吗?
I was on this horse.
我骑着一匹马
Anyway, is Artie all right?
总之 亚瑟还好吗?
In the dream, he was the only alive guy in this car full of dead guys.
因为在梦里全车都是死人 只有他一个人是活人
I had dinner over there last night.
昨晚我才在那边用过晚餐
Who'd you eat with?
你和谁去吃的?
Gab and Ro.
盖比瑞拉和罗莎莉
That's nice.
真好
It was all right. The veal was very dry.
嗯 还可以啦 小牛肉很干
Is that Esterhaz next door barking?
是隔壁的狗在叫吗?
Can you hear him? Absolutely.
你听得到吗? 对啊
5:30 in the morning.
凌晨五点半
Someone oughta serve him some veal - ?la strychnine.
该给他上道小牛肉 加上生物碱
Stop it. I'm serious.
别说了 我说真的
Is it light where you are yet?
你那边天亮了没?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表