剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Listen, Ben, I want you to know that...
班尼 我要你知道 这事我会处理...
...it'll be taken care of through the plumber's union health plan.
会让水管工人工会健康计划来处理 我会确定他们照办
You know what? We were talking here.
知道吗? 我们聊过
It's time for you to get your own customers.
我想该是时候让你自立门户
You're getting a little too old to be beating people up.
你年纪够大了 不该再去打打杀杀
Where's Larry? He's staying home.
赖瑞人呢? 他待在家里
He's the boy's godfather.
他是这孩子的教父
He called me. Said he was gonna be with the kid.
他打了电♥话♥给我说他会来这里
House arrest.
他在家监禁
All right.
好吧
This is fucked up.
这下搞砸了
What do ya wanna do about it? What do I wanna do?
你想要怎么了结? 我想要怎么了结?
I want that man there to do something about it
我要那家伙有些作为
I want him to give us the OK to go to Brooklyn,
我要他首肯让我们开车到布鲁克林
clean some timepieces over there.
把该死的钟表修好
Tony Blundetto whacked the brother of a captain.
东尼比朗狄托杀了一个护♥法♥的弟弟
If Tony tried to strike at them again, we should take him out.
东尼还敢要对他们出击吗? 我们应该干掉他的
Look, just give me that first one, the Oregonian. $39.95.
就把第一篮给我 奥勒冈式样 39点95元的那篮
You're sending a fruit basket to the kid. He'll appreciate it.
你要送水果篮给那孩子 他会很感激的
It's for Mel. The poor guy had a stroke.
这是要给梅文的 那可怜的家伙中风了 你相信吗?
He's younger than me. Melvoin?
他比我还年轻 梅文?
Jesus Christ, that's terrible. That's why I asked you to come over.
老天爷 太可怕了 所以我才要你过来
His speech... He'll sound a little suonato, probably forever.
他的说话能力 讲起话来有点漏风 可能永远都这样了
But get this, nine months, maybe a year,
但听好 九个月 或许一年...
till he can work a full schedule.
在他可以重新执业后
They'll have to postpone my retrial.
他们会把我的更审延到那时候
No shit?
没盖我
The question is,
问题是
should I use the stall, but then get a lawyer who's more with it?
我应该任其延后还是另寻其他更行的律师
You heard about this thing with Phil and John?
所以你听说了菲利普跟强尼的事?
Bobby said something about this. That you're losing money, probably.
巴比跟我说了一些 但你可能已经亏钱了
I am? How much? I don't know, you gotta talk to him.
是吗? 亏了多少? 这你要去问他
Does John do your collections?
是强尼帮你收钱的吗?
Look, Uncle Jun', what do you think?
伯伯 你认为怎样?
Phil beat one of my guys to within an inch of his life.
强尼把我的人揍到只剩一口气
Next time he'll kill somebody.
下次他一定会杀人的
What can I do? It's my cousin.
我能怎样 那是我的表弟耶
Did I give them the office address or the home?
我报给他们的是办公室的地址还是家里的?
I'm talking to you. He had a stroke.
我在跟你说话 那人中风了
You want it to go to the wrong place? It's fruit, it'll rot.
你难道想要水果送错地方吗? 是水果啊 会烂的
I pinned myself into a corner here,
我把自己逼进了角落了
and I don't see a way out.
我找不到出路
But he wasn't made, right?
但他不是被造出来的 对吧?
The kid... Phil's son.
那孩子 菲利普的孩子
It's OK, forget it.
没关系 算了
I'm sorry. I'm fuckin' nonplussed with all this news.
很抱歉 这些消息让我不知所措
Frankly, I don't know.
老实说 我不知道了 你待在这房♥子里变得有点疯疯的
Tell Phil. Tell Phil what?
跟菲利普说 跟菲利普说什么?
Where you going?
你去哪里?
You wanted to confer with me?
你不是要跟我商量吗?
Nah, it's not important.
不重要了
Make sure you eat a lunch today.
记得吃午餐
Poor fuckin' Feech La Manna. Tony sent the wrong ex-con back to jail.
可怜的费奇拉曼纳 这个退役的骗子被东尼误送进监狱
You realise I had an entire container of
你知道我有个货柜是义大利进口乳酪
imported provolone coming in Saturday?
礼拜六进港?
And fuckin' Phil and them put it on a truck,
该死的菲利普等人 把那装进卡车...
took it to Westchester instead of Rahway where we always split the loads.
拿到西柴斯特去 而不是我们原本分货的拉威去
Jesus. That shit is liquid gold.
老天 那东西可是跟黄金一样贵
Tony knows what has to be done.
东尼知道该怎么做
Tell John where to find Blundetto. He just won't do it.
只要跟强尼说去哪里找东尼比朗狄托 他只是不肯说
As if he even knows where Tony B is.
讲的好像他真的知道 东尼比人在哪里一样
Give me a fuckin' break. Of course he knows.
少来了 他当然心里有底
It's Christopher I feel for. Please! Let me tell ya something.
我觉得知道的人是克里斯多佛 拜托 我跟你说吧
Soprano is very adroit. at keeping his family outta the frying pan.
安东尼索波诺非常善于 让自己的家人远离这些是非
Both cousins. The rest of us...
他两个表亲 至于我们呢
How's life now that you're back home?
你现在搬回家的生活如何?
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago.
两个礼拜前我作了个梦
Before I moved back, a recurring dream.
我还没搬回去前一直重覆出现的梦境
I see my old coach from high school. What happens?
看到我高中时的教练 怎么了?
He told me back then, this guy, he said...
他在梦里跟我说 这家伙 他说
he said that I was special. You never told me this.
他说我很特别 这你从没跟我说过
为什么现在突然要说?
Why now?
Does everything I drag in here gotta be a dead dog?
难道我来这里都该说些见不得人的事吗?
我去见了我儿子的足球教练
I went to see my son's football coach.
See, he was starting my boy and now...
他本来要训练我儿子...
See, he was starting my boy and now... What's the reason?
但他现在改训练别的孩子了 原因是什么?
Well, AJ's just devoting more energy to academics.
小安东尼在学业上花了较多的精神
He's determined to get into a good school.
他想要进好的大学
How's things on other fronts? Your cousin?
其他方面的事呢? 你表弟呢?
Well, you touched on something there that's not so good.
你问到了不太好的部分
What's the problem? I really can't talk to you about it.
是什么问题? 我真的不能跟你谈这个
This is very difficult for me, treating you,
这样我就很难治疗你
when so much of your life is closed off.
因为你生活中很多事都不能讲出来
How many times can I say this?
我要说这个几遍你才懂呢?
Look, I'm not trying to be difficult here.
我不是要难搞
It's just that it affects me tremendously,
只是这影响我很深
this trouble he's gotten himself into,
他所惹的这个麻烦
so I'm upset!
所以我心情很差
Well...
那...
And I care about him so much.
我很关心他
You care about him so much?
你很关心他?
We spent hours getting to the realisation
我们之前花了好几个小时才帮你发现...
that your feelings for your cousin stem from guilt and shame.
你对你表弟的感觉来自于罪恶感和羞耻
Do you remember that?
这你还记得吗?
Do you care? It's just that it doesn't matter now...
你在乎吗? 在乎啊 只是这现在不重要了
It's just that here we are, as always, back at square one,
只是我们又像往常一样回到了原点
with you going into high-sentimentality mode.
因为你又陷入了非常情绪性的阶段
Sentimentality mode? We were children together!
情绪性? 我们小孩时都玩在一起
Look, it's a lot like with your son.
那就和你儿子的情形一样
Here's what I bet the coach didn't tell you.
我想这话教练没有告诉过你
What you wanted to hear most...
其实你最想从他口中听到的是...
is that your son is special too.
你的儿子也很特别
What I'm saying is, whatever you wanna do,
我所要说的是不管你想做什么...
vis your cousin, your son, whoever, own your feelings!
你表弟 你儿子 或其他人都左右了你的情绪
I'm very confused.
我很疑惑
But...
不过...
we can't talk about it.
不过我们不能聊这个
It's my mess.
是我搞砸的
All my choices were wrong.
我所有的决定都错了
How much? It's five bucks.
多少? 五块
five bucks.
五块
Your cup's your admission pass.
杯子就是入场券
Where are they from? Montville.
他们是哪里来的? 蒙特维尔
They gotta go. Totally.
他们不能进去 没错
Hello? Chiara!
你好? 绮亚拉
No, you gotta come up Greenbrook Road.
不 你应该要走绿溪路
Patrick said to tell you some people have bogus cups.
派崔克要我跟你们讲有些人拿假杯子来当入场券
They brought them with them to get out of paying.
他们自己事先买♥♥好 这样就不用付钱
Hey, man, let me see your cup.
老兄 把你的杯子给我看
It's in the Athletic Department. We're getting ripped off.
留在运动部门 有人害我们没赚到钱
This isn't downloading music. That beer is our property unless you pay for it.
你们以为这跟下载音乐一样吗? 如果你不付钱就别想喝啤酒
Fucking manners!
鬼态度
Speak.
说话
Who is it? Open this door!
哪位? 开门
I wanna talk to you. I hear you got some beefs.
我要跟你说话 听说你有牢骚
Do you wanna phone everybody?
你想打电♥话♥给所有人吗?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
I know you said you wanted it burnt, T, but the picture moved me.
我知道你说过要烧毁那幅划 东尼...
but the picture moved me.
但那划很感动我
Cos you knew it cost me an arm and a leg.
那是因为那幅划花了我一大笔钱
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表