剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
My cousin's mother's got a place, we can lock it up there.
我表哥有个地方 可以放到那里
Park the load here, this way I'm around. Keep my glims on the stuff.
把车停在这里 这样我人在 方便看管呀
How much you gonna want for that?
是吗? 你想拿多少?
Two.Fuck you, Feech. It's fucking parking.
两成 去你的 费奇 不过停个车而已
You gotta kick in a TV.
还得再加台电视
I thought I had a plan for Anthony, but l...I'm not so sure now.
我以为我知道如何应付安东尼 但我现在不太确定
I don't know if Rutgers' summer program accepts boys without eyebrows.
我不确定路透夏令营会接受剃掉眉毛的男孩
So you heard about that? I was a wreck.
你知道那件事了 我简直心力交瘁
I mean look what happened to those girls just driving to school.
瞧瞧那些出车祸的女生
How's Anthony coping with that?We brought in grief counselors.
我们特地请来谘商师 安东尼反应如何?
I have to say he never mentioned it.
他从没提起
They all handle tragedy differently.
每个孩子面对悲剧的反应都不一样
Actually, he just moved in with his father.
他刚搬去和他爸住 不晓得他是否有提到
I don't know if he said. Really?
是吗? 我不晓得你有没有听过...
I don't know what you might have heard about my husband.Some.
关于我先生的传闻 听过一点
I mean, he's a good father, don't get me wrong.
他是个好父亲
Our daughter is at Columbia.My friends tell me
我们女儿念哥伦比亚大学 我的朋友都认为...
I'm a snob with this college business,but with Anthony it's something else.
我太看重成绩 但对安东尼我真的没辙
I just know that if he didn't get into a good enough school to interest him,
万一他没进他中意的学校...
and he dropped out, went to work as a waiter or something,
退学不念 跑去当侍者或什么的...
he wouldn't last a week.
他铁定做不了一个礼拜 他一定会被...
You know, he would be drawn right in... you know.
你知道
My husband doesn't want that for him either.
我先生也不愿他走上那条路
You met him. My husband can be very magnetic,
你见过他 我先生很有领袖魅力
you know, bigger than life.
令人崇拜
And I was so young. It was very exciting.
我当时很年轻 什么都很刺♥激♥
Anyway, he's over there.
总之 他现在在那边
Maybe it'll be good, you know,
不晓得 或许这样比较好
learning the things that men need to know.
学些男人该学的东西
Well...
不晓得
Anyway, so what about you? How long have you been at the school?
那你呢? 你教书教多久了?
Since '86.
1986到现在
I suppose that's what caught me up too, with Astrid.
我想那大概也是我当初和爱丝翠在一起的原因
Some notion of escaping the quotidian.
想脱离平淡无奇的生活
So you were married. For about, uh... five minutes.
所以你结过婚? 婚龄差不多五分钟
Chicken Marsala.
马沙拉鸡
And the honey balsamic chicken. Thank you.
蜂蜜香醋鸡 谢谢
Have you read "Madame Bovary"? No.
你有没有看过《包法利夫人》?
It's almost a perfect novel.
没有 一本几近完美的小说
Flaubert writes about bourgeois loneliness and emptiness.
福楼拜描写中产阶级的苦闷与空虚
Emma Bovary destroys herself for some fantasy in her head.
艾玛包法利被自己的幻想毁掉
It's great. It's truly, truly great.
很棒的书 非常、非常的棒
Somehow horrifically funny, though tragic.
有点诙谐 但却很具悲剧色彩
I think you might enjoy it.
你应该会喜欢
I'll stop by Borders on my way home.
我回家路上顺便到书局看看
Who is it by again? Gustave Flaubert.
你说作者是谁? 古斯塔夫福楼拜
Yeah?Supervisor Curran, parole board.
怎样? 保释部门柯伦巡官
Site visit.
到府探查
Where's Eddie Stimich?
艾迪史提米区呢? 他请病假
He's out sick. I just wanna take a look around.
我只想进来看看
Only thing better about here than Russia is the food.
这里唯一比俄♥国♥好的只有食物
Good one.
说得好
Eddie examined every fucking dust bunny in the place just last week.
艾迪上周钜细靡遗检查每个角落
Is that new?
这是新的?
Friend of mine, passed away.bequest.
人家留给我的 我朋友刚过世
Is that your garage?
那是你的车♥库♥?
Nah, it's where I make the weapons of mass destruction.
那是我制♥造♥毁灭性武器的地方
Let's go out and open it up.
去打开来看看
You wanna see my fucking garage?You never seen an oil stain before?
你要看我的车♥库♥? 你没看过机油油污吗?
Let's go.
走吧
Here's the windup.
投球准备动作
And the pitch...
球投出
Ah! Come on!Fuck Major League Baseball.
拜托! 去他的大联盟职棒!
Ever since the fucking strike. Let's watch ballet.
自那次出局之后 咱们还不如看芭蕾舞!
Oh, somebody hotboxed us?
有人企图薰死我们!
I saw you close the window. What's that?
我看到你关窗户 什么东西?
It's when you close the windows and fart on purpose.
故意把门窗关起来放屁薰人
That's a Dutch oven.- No, in bed it's a Dutch oven. - What's a Dutch oven?
那叫荷兰烤箱 在床上才是荷兰烤箱
What's a Dutch oven?You fart in bed
什么是荷兰烤箱?
with a woman then force her head under the covers.
和女人在床上 放屁之后...
That's awesome.
把她的头按在棉被里 真好玩
First you gotta be in bed with one.
是啊 不过你得和女人在床上
You'd be surprised.
你一定料不到
Oh my God! What...
搞什么...? 拜托
Yeah.
是啊
That's enough. Go upstairs, do your Spanish homework.
好 够了 上楼去 去写你的西班牙文功课
In 15 minutes. No, now.
再十五分钟 不行 现在
And he goes down looking. The end of the inning.
他退出场 结束这局比赛
Just got the call.
刚接到电♥话♥
They put him on a corrections bus this morning.
他们今早把他送上囚车了
This was the better move than taking him out.
这招比干掉他高明多了
The man was a legend. Christopher agrees, by the way.
他是个传奇人物 克里斯也同意这样做比较好
Well, that's nice that he agrees.
他能同意就好
But I'm not running a fucking popularity contest.
我又不是在角逐最佳人缘头衔
Mommy! Look at me!
妈咪 你看!
Anthony!
安东尼!
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表