剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Jennifer Melfi? Yes?
珍妮佛麦尔菲? 我是
So we open the fuckin' trunk,
我们打开车厢
this suffocatin' Russian cocksucker pops up! He's still alive!
里头就是那个窒息的浑蛋俄♥国♥人跳起来 竟然还没死
We lead him through the snow. This asshole's shiverin'...
我们在雪中带着他走 那浑蛋全身发抖
he's wearin' fuckin' pajamas and slippers in like 8℃ weather.
八度的天气 他穿着可笑的睡衣和拖鞋
Hey!
大家好
Here he is. How you doin'?
他来了 你们好吗?
Fellas? Hey, Ton'.
各位好 东尼
Radio on the way in. Another incident at the airport.
我在过来的路上接到消息 机场那边又出事了
Fuckin' assholes.
该死的混♥蛋♥
I gotta make a couple calls.
我要打几通电♥话♥
Anyway, he starts runnin', the Russian.
然后那俄♥国♥佬就开始跑
Boom! I'm tellin' you the top of his head came off like a fuckin' bad rug.
碰一声 他的头顶就像块破毯子一样掉下来
What a beating we had to give this prick, ooh Madonn'.
我们狠狠地揍了这家伙
Where is he now? Who the fuck cares, right, Chrissie?
他现在哪里? 谁管他?
Who the fuck knows? Poor bastard.
鬼才知道? 可怜的浑蛋
Never would've happened if Paulie hadn't initially overreacted,
要不是保利反应过度 根本就不会有这事
but it's one for the books.
但却值得一书
What do you mean overreacted?
你说反应过度是什么意思?
You choked him with the lamp, Paulie, or we could've got
你拿灯去勒他 要不然我们早就可以拿到席尔维欧的菜
Silvio shcarole without havin' to spend the night in the open.
不用整晚都在外头受冻
You let him jab you with that shovel was the problem. Lets his guard down.
是你让他拿铲子刺你的 还把他的人给撂倒
We would've caught up to the prick,if you didn't lose your fuckin' shoe!
要不是你弄丢了鞋子 我们早就追到那浑蛋了
Wait, you lost your shoe? You didn't tell us about that.
等等 你把鞋子弄丢了? 这你可没跟我们提起
-"Chrissie, please, don't leave me out here." -You little cocksucker!
克里斯拜托 别把我丢在这里 你这个小浑球
I covered your ass with Tony about that whole thing,
这整件事我和东尼帮你收拾烂摊子
and never a word of fuckin' thanks, ever!
你却从头到尾没说个谢字
Always playin' that blood-relation card. Tony's little favorite.
老是在攀亲杯关系 东尼的小心肝
Fuck you! What?
去你的! 什么?
Come on! -Come on.
别这样! 别这样
What the fuck?
搞什么?
That was a good story, damn it.
那故事很好听的 可恶
Tellin' you right now...
我现在跟你们说清楚
it's finished with us.
他跟我们玩完了
Goodbye, Dr. Melfi. See you next week.
再见 麦尔菲医师 下周见
Hello? Like the flowers?
喂? 喜欢我送的花吗?
And yeah, before you ask, I am takin' the medication.
有 你不用问了 我有在服药
How are you, Anthony?
你好吗 安东尼?
It's been a long time. I'm great, actually. You?
好久不见了 我很好 你呢?
Thank you for that beautiful arrangement.
谢谢你那束美丽的花
I see you haven't lost your sense of humor.
看来你还是很有幽默感
You gotta have a sense of humor in life, right? You taught me that.
面对人生总要有点幽默感 不是吗? 这是你教我的
And how is life?
那么你日子过得如何?
Good, good.
很好
Well, I'm separated, me and Carmela.
我和卡蜜拉分居了
I'm sorry to hear that. Don't be,
真遗憾 不用
Well, I always thought I saw some good things there.
我本以为你们有机会的
Two healthy kids, other than that...
就只是生了两个健康的孩子 除此之外
look, the reason I called...
我之所以打电♥话♥来
I'd like you to have dinner with me.
是想邀你和我共进晚餐
Since we're not in therapy no more and I'm a bachelor again...
因为现在既然我不再接受治疗 又是单身汉
That's very thoughtful of you.
你真是体贴
Unfortunately, because of our prior clinical relationship,
可惜 因为我们之前的医病关系
I just can't do it.
我不能答应你
What, eat? You must be a toothpick. You know what I mean.
吃饭吗? 那你不早瘦成牙签 你明知道我什么意思的
See, I knew you were gonna say somethin' like that.
我早算到你会这样回答我了
I can't, Anthony, I'm sorry.
我不能答应你 安东尼 抱歉
You know, I waited a respectable period or whatever before makin' this call.
我等了很久才打这通电♥话♥的
Then you realize yourself
那表示你自己也清楚
there's something not quite right about us dating.
我们之间约会有些不太妥
No, I'm not undeterred by this. We will talk again.
我这次被你劝服了 不过我们日后再看看
Thank you for the flowers.
还是谢谢你的花
And the detergent. And the detergent.
还有洗衣精 还有洗衣精
-Of course, what's wrong with me? -I don't know,
当然 我是怎么回事? 我不知道
but we'll find out.
但我们会查出来的
Leave it to Dr. Tony.
把问题交给"东尼医生"来处理
What's the matter? The bear. Stay there!
怎么回事? 是熊 别动
Oh, right, lock the door.
对 尽管锁上门
What, do you think he's gonna wipe his feet, too?
你以为他进来前会把脚擦干净吗?
He'll smash through the glass.
他一掌就打破这些玻璃了
-Now where is that guy's card? -I don't know.
那家伙的名片呢? 不知道
You've reached Fish and Game. If you know the extension...
这里是渔猎局 如果您知道分机请直接拨分机号♥码
Unbelievable. -If not, press zero for directory.
真不敢相信 如果不知道 请按0找总机
Hello?!
有人吗?
For hunting and fishing licenses, press two.
申请渔猎执照请按二 关于动物移置
You get a letter from my cousin in the can?
有没有我那关在监狱的表弟寄来的信?
Yes, Officer Zmuida, hi. Yes, Mrs. Soprano from North Caldwell?
是的 泽穆达警官 我是住北寇维尔的索波诺太太
We had the bear in our yard.
我们前几天晚上院子里有头熊
What the fuck? Yes, it came back.
搞什么? 对 他又回来了
Was anybody hurt? No, thank God.
有人受伤吗? 没有 谢天谢地
Property damage? No property damage either I could see,
有损害东西吗? 目前看来是没有
but I didn't really wanna go out there.
但我真的不想出去查明
Oh, one of those Eastern black bears?
是那种东方黑熊吗?
We'll be up in about an hour. Yes, that'd be great,
我们一个小时内赶到 好的 很好
Okay, we'll be here. All right, see you then.
好 我们会在家 好 到时见
Jesus Christ, when did this happen?
是什么时候的事?
The first time Sunday night, and I saw it again just now.
第一次是周日晚 刚刚又看到一次
AJ didn't even mention it to you when you two went to the game?
你们昨天去球赛时小安东尼连提都没提吗?
No!
没有
I have to warn the Cusamanos.
我要警告库萨玛诺家
They keep Esterhaz chained up along the side there.
他们把狗链在那旁边
That bear will rip him to pieces.
熊看到会把他撕成碎片的
Cusamanos weren't home. Got the machine.
库萨玛诺没人在家 我留了话
Well, I don't see Esterhaz.
狗狗不在了
Why didn't you call me when this first happened?
事发时你为什么不打电♥话♥给我?
I called the cops. They called Fish and Game.
我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥啦 他们又通知渔猎局
Are you tryin' to prove you're independent?
你是想证明什么? 独♥立♥吗?
This isn't "Little House on the Prairie."
这可不是在演《草原小屋》
This isn't "Little House on the Prairie." The ranger, whatever,
那种东西很危险的 巡逻队员什么的
said it was your duck food out there that attracted it.
说是因为你留在外头的鸭食吸引熊过来的
I never heard of that happening before. Trapper Joe over here.
我以前就没听说过这事 以前这边有猎人啊
We didn't find a spoor. I was just tellin' the gentleman
我们没找到足印 我才刚跟这位先生说
the animal still doesn't meet the parameters for removal. Oh, Jeez.
目前还没到可以移置动物的状况 不会吧
So, when somebody's leg is gone...
那是要等到有人被咬掉条腿啰
Problem is it hasn't really threatened anybody.
问题是 他并没有威胁到任何人
Sorry.
抱歉了
Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute.
等等
You and your pal buy some new lanyards for your whistles.
给你们两位的哨子买♥♥条绳子挂
Oh, we can't accept that. And we don't have whistles.
我们不能接受 而且我们也没有哨子
Thanks, though.
不过还是谢了
Ranger Rick's a little light in the timberlands, huh?
瑞克巡逻员来做这种事会不会太粗重了点?
Everybody's always gay with you. He's a good-looking guy, that's all.
在你眼中大家都是同性恋 他只是长得帅而已
I already put the ammonia on the cans, I told you.
我已经把氨水放进罐子里了 我跟你说过了
Look, I came here to give you your money, but...
我本来只是要把钱送过来给你
this bear thing, though,
但这熊的事
I'm... I'm...I'm worried. You and AJ here by yourselves.
我有点担心 你和小安东尼没人照顾
What can we do? You want coffee?
我们又能怎么办? 要喝咖啡吗?
Last time it had a weird taste. The coffeemaker is shot.
上一次的咖啡味道怪怪的 咖啡机旧了
The heating element is corroded, I told you. That's not the problem.
里头的加热器腐蚀了 我说过了 不是那个问题
You don't need another one. Last month, it was the upstairs toilet. Basta.
你根本不需要买♥♥咖啡机的 上个月不也是楼上马桶出问题
He goes down the street to Willow Drive, too,
他沿着街走到柳条路去过
maybe he'll stay down there.
或许他会待在那边
All right, look,
好啦 不如这样
you and AJ, you check yourself into a hotel until this thing blows over.
你和小安东尼到旅馆去住 等到事情解决了
Here's 1,200 extra on top of our agreement.
多给你一千二
I'm not going to a hotel. Why not?
我才不去住旅馆 为什么?
I don't wanna break Anthony's routines. He'll get a kick out of it.
我不想打断小安东尼的日常作息 他会喜欢这样的
It's an adventure. God knows he loves room service.
这是个冒险 他会喜欢客房♥服务的
Yeah, I'll give him room service... the end of my foot.
客房♥服务我来做算了
What's with the attitude? Well, he's an asshole, that's what.
你这是什么态度? 他是个浑蛋 就是这样
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表