剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
And what do you do? You kick up to Little Carmine?
结果怎么着? 你却把钱交给小卡明?
Tape her. No! No!
帮她绑起来 不要啊!不要!
Little Carmine, he was my father's friend!
小卡明是我爸爸的朋友!
Philly, Joey, look... okay, okay, okay.
菲力! 乔伊! 听着 有话好说...
You're right, I'm sorry. I'll pay you, okay?
你说得对 对不起 我给你钱 你要怎样都可以
I'll do anything you want. I'll suck your cock, okay? All of you guys!
我帮你们吹♥箫♥ 好吗? 大家都有份
You'll suck our cocks? Yeah!
你帮我们吹♥箫♥? 没错
She any good?
她吹得棒吗?
What am I asking you for? You probably showed her how.
我♥干♥嘛问你 大概是你教她怎么吹的
Shut up. Please, guys.
闭嘴! 我拜托你们
Relax. This'll muffle the shot.
别紧张 这玩意能灭音
Adios, you fucking skank.
后会有期 你这臭女人
Hey, look at this, Joey. Today's her lucky day.
瞧瞧 乔伊 今天她可走运呢!
Only made it to the R's.
只射到"R"字母
Next time, there'll be no next time.
下一次就没有下次了
Come on.
走吧
Take as long as you like, no rush.
你们慢慢开会 不急
I've got my "Times Crossword"
我还有《时代》的填字游戏
and Agnes here will get you anything you need.
你们需要什么吩咐安得生就行了
Thanks, Mel.
谢谢你 梅文
So how's it being home, Angelo? Enjoying living with your daughter?
家里情况如何 安杰罗? 和女儿同住还好吧?
It's like paradise. I eat like a pharaoh, I got my own room, cable TV.
简直是享福啊 餐餐丰盛 有自己的房♥间 有线电视
-I have cable. -My grandson
我也有有线电视 我孙子
he asked me... he says, how come he never met his grandpa before?
他问我为什么从来没见过外公?
I said, "Because Grandpa's been in Special Forces."
我说因为我之前在特种部队
First he was afraid of me,
一开始他很怕我
but I said, "Come on, we'll get some ice cream. We'll go to the park.
但我带他去吃冰淇淋 到公园玩...
It'll be... Well anyway
哄着他...好了...
here we all are. Right.
现在我们都到齐了 是啊
I called you boys because Lorraine calls me and she said
我找你们来是因为罗兰打电♥话♥给我...
there's a situation in our family that's gotten outta hand
她说我们家族里有件事出了纰漏...
with John and Little Carmine.
事关强尼和小卡明
This fucking Johnny, he wouldn't even let the maggots get on Carmine
他妈的强尼 卡明还尸骨未寒...
before he's telling me to kick up direct to him.
他便急着叫我把钱交给他
Problem is Carmine never named a successor.
问题是卡明从未宣布接♥班♥人是谁
We all assumed it'd be Johnny
我们都以为是强尼
'cause the son's down in Miami with the discos and the whatnot.
因为他儿子在迈阿密掌管舞厅之类的事
He's grabbing with both hands, John. This could get ugly.
强尼企图独揽全局 那样有可能会把事情弄僵
There's a lotta potential for bloodshed.
很可能会造成流血事件
Potential? They almost killed us.
可能? 他们差点干掉我们
Jason, men are talking here.
杰森 大人讲话别插嘴
Now you're close to John. You have any ideas?
你和强尼比较熟 你有任何意见?
What are you asking him for?
你问他做啥?
He never even had the makings of a varsity athlete.
他从来没被选上校队
Your point being what, Junior?
你的意思是 小索?
Oh, forget it, he's just breaking balls.
别理他 他故意找碴
All right, one thought I had in the interest of harmony,
好吧 我有一个想法 为了让大家和平共处...
maybe there could be a power-sharing situation.
或许可以来个权力共享制
The Sopranos have two bosses.
索波诺家族有两个老大呢
That's not all it's cracked up to be
说得比唱得好听
believe you me. Let's not get into that right now, okay?
听我说的没错 咱们别扯开话题 好吧?
What I was thinking was three bosses, a triumvir-thing, like Caesar.
我提议由三个人当家 就像凯撒大帝的三头执政
Little Carmine, Johnny and you. I'm retired.
小卡明 强尼还有你 我已经退休了
You were Carmine's consigliere for over 30 years.
你当了卡明三十年的军师...
If it wasn't for that construction beef down in Yonkers,
要不是当年杨克斯那件工程出了问题
it'd be you running that family today.
今天铁定由你当家
Things happen how they happen. Think about it.
凡事发生皆有定数 你想想看...
Doesn't have to be 9:00 to 5:00. You could still take your grandson to the park.
又不用按时上班 你还可以带孙子去公园玩
Things get heavy, you're just another voice to weigh in.
出纰漏时 你只要出来讲讲话 主持一下场面就可以了
And John still does better financially than he ever did under Carmine.
强尼还能比当初在卡明底下做事时赚更多的钱
There he is. Salvatore, my Dali.
沙尔维多 我的好朋友
My aunt told me about it. I mean, what'd I ever do to this guy?
我阿姨告诉我一切了 我何时得罪过那个人?
They released these fucks from the can. Obviously, he wasn't rehabilitated.
他们刚放他出监狱 很显然的 他还没适应一切
It's my livelihood.
那可是我的生计来源
I don't have a yard no more, Sally, I'm in a condo.
我现在没草坪 沙尔 我住在公♥寓♥里
Otherwise, you know, I'd have ya out there with your snippers,
否则我一定请你 大刀阔斧帮我整理...
even with your bum wing.
即便你带伤也照请
My wife, at this point...
我老婆一直劝我...
she's got me thinking about going to the cops.
我有点想打电♥话♥报♥警♥
What are you talking about? Where are you from?
你在讲什么? 你以为你住哪?
I don't know what to do. You got friends, don't ya?
我不晓得该怎么办 你总有朋友 是吧?
I always steered clear of stuff.
我不想扯上那种事
What stuff? I go, I talk to the guy for ya. Get you back your stops.
什么事? 我去帮你跟那个人谈要回你的工作
I know him.
我认识他
Yeah? So you give me a token,
是吗? 你得付我一点酬劳
I don't know, couple percent.
抽个几成吧
Thanks, Paulie.
谢了 保利
This one and the next one.
这杯和下一杯都付了
There he is, the king of breadsticks.
面包条大王!
I'll give you a breadstick up your ass. Come here, you.
我去你的面包条 过来吧
Come on, sit down.
来吧 坐下
So, how's the kid, huh, Tony? He's good, you know.
那个孩子 东尼还好吧? 还不错
But ask me, he should've stood with Carmela.
不过我认为他不应该离开卡蜜拉
Some men need wives, huh? Tell you when to shit and when to scratch your ass.
有些人就是需要老婆在身边照料打理
Who needs them, huh?
谁需要老婆 是吧?
What can I do for you, Paul?
你找我有事吗 保利?
I got a guy, I think you may have run into him,
我认识一个人 你可能之前遇过他
gardener name of Sal Vitro. Does my aunt's grass.
一个园丁 叫沙尔维托 帮我阿姨割草
He says your nephew's moving into his neighborhood
他说你侄子将接管他负责的那区
Franklin Parkway. His neighborhood?
法兰克林大道 他负责的区
He's been working there since back when I lived there.
打从我住在那里起 他就已经在那割草了
Anyway, I'm here putting in a word for the kid.
总之我是替那个人来放话的
So do me a favor, huh? You and your nephew over there, lay off.
帮我个忙 好吧? 请你和你侄子别插手
Hey, biscotti? No.
要吃点饼干吗? 不用了
You know Mr. Jerry, the fruit who owns those hair salons, huh?
你知道杰利先生 水果商 经营美容院的那个?
He came to me the other day,
前几天他来找我
he asked me to take his action on the Knicks.
要我替他搞《尼克队》的门票
Jerry's my fucking customer, for years now.
杰利是我多年的老客户
Which is why I told him no.
所以我才拒绝他啊
This gardener, he cut the hair on your balls, too?
你却为了一个小园丁 保利 他也帮你修剪私处?
He's a friend of my Aunt Mary's. Which is why he don't belong to nobody.
他是我阿姨的朋友 所以他并不属于任何人
What do you know about who belongs to what?
你又知道谁属于谁了?
You been away 20 years! Which entitles me to earn!
你离开了二十年 所以我有权挣钱!
Which entitles you to shit.
你有权挣个屁啦!
In my book, you get points for staying outta the can.
就我所知 没吃过牢饭的人才有权讲话!
Good thing for me, then, that your book don't mean oogatz to me!
那好 因为你所知的一切 对我而言全是鬼屁!
What's yours is yours, Paulie, but what ain't is anybody else's!
是你的就是你的 保利 不是你的任何人都能拿!
Now do yourself a fucking favor and get the fuck outta my store!
你现在就给我滚出我的店!
So are we picking Bobby up, or is he gonna meet us at Uncle Jun's?
我们要去接巴比 还是他会到伯伯家会合?
He took the kids to the 12:00 mass.
他带孩子们去做弥撒
I didn't know he was religious.
我不晓得他还信教
At this point he'll try anything, I guess.
现在这个样子 他什么都愿意尝试吧
Bobby Jr. started wetting his bed again. Practically every night.
小巴比又开始尿床 几乎每晚都是
Bobby came by to see me the other day.
巴比前几天跑来找我
Really?
是吗?
So we discuss his career, I'm his wife.
我和他讨论他的职业生涯 我是他老婆
Sometimes he needs a push.
偶尔需要有人推他一把
Junior's your uncle too, in case you
小索也是你伯伯 如果你也想...
wanna play more of an active role... I try, believe me.
积极表现你的关心... 我试过了 相信我
Despite all the work I have with my own family.
我还有自己家里的一堆问题咧
You know, I cook for Bobby and the kids every night.
东尼 我每晚帮巴比和孩子们煮饭...
I did Sunday dinner at my house,
星期天在我家张罗晚餐...
and now I gotta prepare the starters and schlep 'em to Uncle Jun's.
现在我还得准备开胃菜送到伯伯家去
Yeah, Barb's helping out all the way down from Brewster.
人家芭芭拉从布斯特来帮忙
-Barbara's kids are normal.
芭芭拉的孩子个个正常
This family stuff, these Sunday dinners, they're important,
这些家族聚会 周日晚餐是很重要的 珍妮丝
Janice.
珍妮丝
Hey, Jan. Julio? Help me get this order? Okay.
胡立欧 帮我排一下 好的
You know, every day I understand more and more what Ma went through.
我愈来愈能体会妈从前经历的一切
I mean we bitch about her, but I tell you,
我们经常埋怨她没错 但是...
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表