剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
She drove him into that woman's arms, my mother.
是她把他赶到那女人的怀里的 是我母亲
. To all his women.
把他赶到所有那些女人的怀里
I'll tell you one thing. Over the years he was rottin' in that grave
跟你说一件事 我爸死了这么多年...
I can't remember once my mother goin' to visit him.
我从不记得我妈有去坟前看过他半次
But this lady, Fran...
但这位女士 法兰...
It's possible your mother found it very painful.
可能是你母亲觉得太痛苦而无法去
Oh, poor
可悲啊
her.What was it like sitting there with Fran?
你和法兰同坐在那边是什么感觉?
A little weird at first...
一开始有点怪
Here I am comforting my father's mistress。
我居然在安慰我父亲的情妇...
My mother's lyin' there, dead.
就在我母亲的坟前
Are you attracted to her?
她吸引你吗?
She's old enough to be my mother!
拜托喔 她老到够当我妈了
Oh, Jesus Christ, it's an expression.
老天爷 这只是个形容
Don't cream yourself.
别想歪了
I did not want to fuck my mother!
我可不想搞我妈妈
You should've seen her in her hairnet.
你该看看我妈穿着家常服戴着发网的样子
This conversation'd be over in two seconds.
保证你马上不想跟她说话
So, I figured, why not move back to Jersey?
所以我就想 何不搬回泽西市来?
Clean slate. It's better.
洗心革面 这样比较好
My new agent? Next week, he's got me set up to meet Dick Wolf's guy.
我的新经纪人 下礼拜帮我安排了见狄克伍夫的人马
I seen Dick Wolf at Rao's one night.
我有次在雷欧餐厅见过狄克伍夫
Guy's got his own limo.
这家伙竟然有自己的大型礼车
That Law And Order money?
是靠《法律与秩序》赚的钱吗?
The guy could have his own battleship.
他钱多到可以买♥♥艘战舰了
But, enough of my shit. How are you doin'?
讲够我的鸟事了 你呢?
Good, you know.
我很好
Workin' the programme.
就还是在戒瘾 是喔?
I had some fuckin' wine, all right?
我是喝了些酒 可以吗?
Is that what you wanna hear?
你想听到这个答案吗?
Christopher, when was this? I don't know.
克里斯多佛 什么时候开始的? 我不知道
My fiancee was in a car crash.
因为我未婚妻出了车祸
I didn't even like it. I went to a meeting the next day.
喝了反而不太舒服 隔天就跑去聚会
But no slip since then?
那之后没再犯了吗?
I've been sober and I've been high. Sober's better.
我试过没喝酒的日子和喝酒的日子 不喝的比较好
You know you can call me any time? What? You got a date?
有事你可以联络我的 好吗?
I gotta meet somebody, a friend.
你有约会吗? 我要跟个朋友碰面
Go ahead, I'll get this. Thanks, bro.
去吧 我来付就好 谢了 兄弟
Listen, call me. I'm serious.
一定要打给我 说真的
Harold Melvoin. Mel, it's me.
哈洛梅文 梅文?是我啦
Corrado, what's up? There's a funeral I need to attend.
克拉多 怎么了? 有个葬礼我想去参加
I want you to call the feds.
你帮我打电♥话♥给主管机关
Vincent Patronella.
文森佩特隆涅拉
Is he a relative? You know the rules.
他算亲杯吗? 你知道规定的
He's my niece's godfather.
他是我侄儿的教父
I think I met him at a barbecue for the bicentennial.
我们应该在美国建国两百周♥年♥庆♥的烤肉会上见过
All they can say is no.
他们不会准的
Your father used to bring me flowers all the time
你父亲在世时常会带花过来
flowers and lingerie.
鲜花和内衣
I'm making chicken,
我正在煮鸡
Cuban style with black beans.
加了黑豆做成古巴式的风味
What's this?
这是什么?
Ketchup? Sure. If you want.
当然是蕃茄酱啊
No, the kid and the dog.
不 是说那个抱着狗的男孩
My son, Bruce.
我儿子 布鲁斯
He married an Israeli girl. He's a food service director with El Al.
他娶了个以色列女孩
He's a food service director with El Al.
他是以色列航♥空♥的食品指导
No, no, no, the dog. Oh, Freckles?
不不 是那只狗
- Oh, Freckles?
斑斑
He was a gift from your dad. What?
是你♥爸♥送我们的礼物 什么?
Aw, when?
什么时候送的?
Oh, this is my fuckin' dog!
这就是我那只该死的狗啊
Excuse me, I'm sorry. This was my dog!
原谅我 抱歉 这只是我的狗
His name was Tippy!
他原来叫提比的
Your dad never said.
你♥爸♥没说过
I don't fuckin' believe this.
我真不敢相信
My mother made him give the dog away.
我妈♥逼♥他把狗送走
Well, Bruce loved him.
布鲁斯很爱他的
He had him for almost ten years, till he moved to Tel Aviv.
他养了他有十年 一直到他搬到特拉维夫
Then I had to put him to sleep.
我只好把他安乐死
Those are the pictures, on the coffee table.
在咖啡桌上还有些照片
The slippers were your dad's, too.
那双拖鞋也是你♥爸♥生前穿的
Look at this. The two of you.
瞧瞧这个 你们俩
He used to remind me of Victor Mature.
我以前常觉得他像维多麦丘 谢了
Outside the Latin Quarter.
这是在拉丁区外面拍的
Holy shit, look at Hesh. George Gershwin.
老天爷 瞧赫希那样子 乔治盖希文
He was a whoremaster, and cheap.
他这人很好嫖 又很小气
He screwed me out of my retirement money.
把我退休金都骗光了
Against your dad's wishes, by the way.
完全不顾你♥爸♥的遗愿 说真的
What are you talkin' about? Don't get me started.
你在说什么? 别让我开始
Come on, what happened? Your dad owned a racetrack.
不 别这样 到底怎么了?
With the midget auto racing.
你♥爸♥生前有个赛车场 专供小型赛车用的
The Chickamauga Raceway over in New Egypt.
对啊 就是奇卡矛加赛车场 在新埃及那边
Him, Herman, some other guy...
而他呢 贺曼 还有其他人...
Phil something. With the hair, from New York.
菲什么的 就是有头发那个 从纽约来的
- Leotardo.
对 李欧塔多 对
My father cut him in to pay off a poker debt.
我爸让他入股是为了偿还赌债
Johnny always told me his piece would go to me.
强尼生前常说 他那份死后要给我
Couldn't put me in his will, obviously.
但他后来显然不能把我写进遗嘱
When he passed, your dad...
他过世后 就你♥爸♥...
I called Hesh.
我打了电♥话♥找赫希
He sent me 500 bucks.That's it?
他寄了五百块给我 就这样?
I'm sorry.
真抱歉 不
Jesus Christ, I wish you'd called me.
老天爷 但愿你当初找我
Bruce sends me money occasionally.
布鲁斯偶尔会寄钱给我
That's not the point. It's my father's wishes.
那不是重点 这是我老爸的遗愿
Look, forget it.
算了啦
Seriously, I'm sorry.
老实说 真的很抱歉...
I shouldn't have even brought it up.
我根本就不该提起这事的
Listen, after we eat, you wanna take a ride?
吃完饭 要去兜兜风吗?
So I saw my Uncle Jun'.
我遇到我小索伯伯
He says to say hello. Junior?
他要我跟你打声招呼 小索吗?
Jesus. How's he doing?
天啊 他还好吗?
I don't know if you know it,
我不知道你知不知情...
but he was always a little hot for you.
不过他以前真的为你痴狂
He was practically a stalker.
他根本只是躲躲藏藏 跟在后面不敢示好
He said he suffered in silence. Suffered in silence?
他说他是默默地承受着痛苦 默默地承受痛苦?
He used to skulk outside my building, all hours.
他以前常在我住处外面逗留好久不走
Weird phone calls.
打些不出声的电♥话♥
I always had a hunch he told Livia about me and Johnny.
我以前常觉得他有跟莉薇亚说我和强尼的事
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
She was a handsome woman, your mother.
她是个很漂亮的女人 你妈
Not sexy, exactly, but statuesque.
不算性感 但是玲珑有致
Little nip?
要喝一小口吗?
What is it? One for the road, honey.
里头装什么? 喝一口好上路 亲爱的
And this looks like road to me.
我们不就是在路上了吗?
VSOP.
是人头马陈年高级香槟
They can't be making much, but if I know Hesh
这应该不赚钱的 但我想赫希...
him and Phil got something going on here.
和菲利普应该在这里动了手脚
So, tell me about your women.
说说你那些女人吧
Your wife, what's she like?
你太太 她是什么样子?
I don't know.
我说不上来
What's to tell?
有什么好说的?
Good woman, good mother.
好女人 好母亲
Marriage hit the rocks, that's all. What are you gonna do?
我们的婚姻触了礁 就这样 又能怎样?
How about your girlfriend?
那你女朋友呢?
She's an art dealer. Very sophisticated.
她是个艺品商 非常世故老练的
Dark hair, dark eyes. She's Latin.
黑头发 黑眼睛
You know, from Spain.
拉丁人 从西班牙来的
That's it.
就这样...
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表