剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You were doing so good. Now you fucked up.
你本来做得很好的 现在全都搞砸了
- Where do you get the right?
你凭什么?
We're in the programme. Why didn't you call your sponsor?
我们都在戒断期 你可以利用啊 怎么不打给你的辅♥导♥人
I couldn't get him. So why didn't you call me?
我联络不到他 那你干嘛不打给我?
Yeah, but I don't fucking live with my mistress.
但我没跟我情妇住在一起
I mean, his fucking slippers?
他的拖鞋?
Go on.
继续
Well, when I left there, I...
我离开的时候...
started thinking about it.
我开始想
When I was, I don't know, 16 years old -
我十六岁的时候
my son's age -
就和我儿子同样的年纪
I came home from school to find a note from my Aunt Quin.
有天从学校回家 我昆提娜阿姨留了张纸条
My mother had been pregnant with another kid after my sister Barbara.
说我妈在生了我妹芭芭拉后又怀了一胎
Change-of-life baby, they called it and...
大家都说那是停经期以后的宝宝
Well, she started bleeding.
但她却开始出血
I was supposed get my father over there ASAP.
我应该要去找我爸 请他尽快过去的
I called every number I had. I left messages all over town.
我知道的电♥话♥号♥码都打了 全城到处都留电♥话♥
And finally, that night, about ten o'clock,he called me back.
终于当晚十点的时候他回电了
Hello? Anthony, what's the matter?
安东尼 怎么了?
Ma's in the hospital.
妈进医院了
I think she was bleeding. The baby.
她好像在流血 因为小孩
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Oh, shit!
可恶
OK, pal. The lamb chops are gonna be overcooked.
没关系 羊排快焦了
I'm tied up,
我这边还有事
but I'm gonna get over to the hospital right away.
但我会尽快赶到医院去
He came and got me the next morning.
隔天早上他来接我
We went over to the hospital,
我们到医院去
walked into her room.
走进她的房♥间
You're OK, baby, you're OK. No, you're OK!
你没事的 宝贝 你才没事
Your life is just so wonderful and OK!
你的日子过得很好 一副没事的样子
Lee...
莉薇亚
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去了哪里?
I was at the Yankee game.
我去看洋基队球赛
You were with that whore.
你是跟那婊♥子♥在一起
What do you take me for? An idiot? No, Lee, that's not true!
你当我是什么? 白♥痴♥吗? 不 莉薇亚 不是这样
I picked up Anthony from school, we went to the game!
我从学校接了安东尼放学就去看球赛
Nicky gave us the tickets. You're a goddam liar.
是尼基给我们票的
I swear to God, Lee, the car broke down!
你真是会扯谎 我跟老天发誓 后来车子抛锚了
The timing belt! We had to stay at Cousin Jimmy's.
车子皮带坏了 所以只好在吉米家过夜
Madonn', when we got home and saw that note,
我们回家才看到纸条...
I was worried sick.
我担心的要命
Ask Anthony, you don't believe me.
要是你不信我 就去问安东尼
Where were you last night, Anthony?
昨晚你在哪儿 安东尼?
We were at Cousin Jimmy's, Ma.
我们在吉米家 妈妈
She could've fucking died
她可能会送命的
from a miscarriage.
可能会死于流产
Fuck her. Was there any blame on his part?
该死的女人 都不怪你♥爸♥吗?
This man you emulate?
这个你奋力想要赶上的男人?
The lies? The betrayals with other women?
那些谎言? 那些一再和其他女人出轨的事?
Listen to me.
听我说
This is very important. Your mother had her faults, but after all this time
这很重要 你妈妈有她的缺点
what should we do with the old woman?
但在经过了这么久以后 我们能拿这老女人怎么办?
Have an auto-da-f?
处以私刑?
Burn her at the stake?
活活烧死在木桩上吗?
You need to forgive her and move on.
你只能原谅她 然后过你自己的生活
She made my father give my dog away.
是她要我爸把狗送走的
I thought your father was a big, tough guy.
我认为你♥爸♥是个孔武有力的大男人
Probably didn't want to hear her bullshit any more.
他可能只是不想再听她唠叨
He gave my dog away to his girlfriend's kid. Big deal.
他把我的狗送给他女朋友的小孩 真是够烂的勾当
If it was up to her,
要是由她来决定...
she woulda had it killed.
她可能会把狗杀死
All right, thanks.
好了 谢了
Book value's 17 grand. I'll knock that off the principal.
帐面净值是一万七千元 我用这来抵销本金
I fucking loved this car.
我超爱这辆车的
So you'll get another one.
你会再买♥♥另一辆的
Is that your sponsor?
那是你的勒戒监护人吗?
I'll see you when you get out of rehab.
等你出戒毒中心之后我们再见
We'll figure out the rest of the payments.
其余的款项我们到时候再商量
You can do this, man. I have faith in you.
你办得到的 我对你有信心
There's no chemical solution to a spiritual problem.
灵魂的问题是找不到化学公式的
It could've been another TIA. It's hard to tell.
可能是另一次小型中风 很难判定
Was any of this accompanied by a lapse in memory?
有伴随记忆力丧失吗?
I don't know.
不知道
Had you brought him earlier I might have more answers.
你们要是能及时送他来 或许就可以找到答案了
That medicine stopped working.I took more and it didn't do shit.
药物没效了 我吃了更多也没用
I'm the walking dead.
我现在就像僵尸一样
- Medication's like cooking.We may need to adjust the ingredients.
服用药物就像在煮菜 有时候处方需要调整一下
Who gives a shit? I'm so fucking blue.
谁在乎? 我现在心情糟透了
What do you expect? All you do is go to funerals all the time.
你以为能够好吗? 你成天都往葬礼跑
I'm trapped. What's the goddamn point? Goddamn house arrest.
我被困住了 有什么差别吗? 判我在家服刑
My life is only death.
我现在眼前只看得到死亡
I'm living in a grave.
我已经是住在坟墓中了
I beat prison and for what?
我的状况胜过犯人 但又有什么用?
I have no children.
我没有孩子
Would somebody please explain this?
谁跟我解释这一切?
So, Hesh tells me
赫希跟我说...
you met your dad's goomah.
你遇到你♥爸♥的情妇
You had to see this woman in her prime.
你该看看那女人最美的时候
Nice, huh? Nice?
很美对吧? 美?
She was JFK's girlfriend for three years.
她曾经当了甘乃迪总统的女友三年
No shit!
没臭盖?
I remember hearing about her. Fucking knockout. Beautiful, classy.
对 我记得听说过 简直是美极了 又美又有气质
JFK, huh?
甘乃迪总统吗?
How do you like that?
多强啊?
He had her up to the White House on the weekends, when his wife was away.
他会在周末太太不在时把她接到白宫去
This woman was like a... like a princess.
这女人就像公主一样
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说吧
For a while there,
有阵子...
Jackie Kennedy thought the marriage was over.
贾桂琳甘乃迪还以为他们的婚姻玩完了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表