剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
OK, let's not time-travel here,let's try to stay in the present.
好了 别把话题扯远了 咱们就只讨论眼前的事
Janice, you're angry. Let's stay with that.
珍妮丝 你现在很愤怒 咱们来讨论这个
What are your physical feelings right now?
你现在的生理反应如何?
I'd like to punch you in the face.
我很想扁你一拳
Your hands are clenched. Did you realise that?
你的双手紧握 你知道吗?
You're provoking me to make a point.
你故意挑衅我 或许那是你的职责 但我不喜欢
Maybe that's your job but I don't like it. Look at you.
瞧你的 你根本都没在听嘛!
You're not even listening. He's talking to me.
拜托 他在跟我讲话耶! 才怪!
No. You and me, we do most of the talking in here.
全班就只有你和我在发言
The man is trying to say that those people outside...they do the thing,
那个人的意思是外面其他人只要做一件事
but we're the ones that get all upset
就会让我们抓狂发飙
and start carrying on.That's all he's saying.
他的意思是这样
The Hudson Valley.
哈德逊山谷
That Legend of Sleepy Hollow
《断头谷传奇》卡♥通♥所在地?
cartoon scared the piss outta me when I was a kid.
我小时候被那故事吓得屁滚尿流
Would you mind watching your shoe?
你脚别放那里好吗?
Oh, sure.
当然
It's a $50,000 vehicle. I don't want it scuffed up.
这辆车五万块 我可不要它磨损
Uncle Pat's farm?
佩特叔叔的农场
When you're 12, 13, man, it's like fuckin' heaven, right?
咱们十二 三岁时 那里真媲美天堂 可不是?
Running around in the woods, driving that tractor.
在林子里跑来跑去 开着拖拉车
He made me clear the brush by the fence with a fuckin' scythe, though.
他总是叫我拿镰刀除篱笆旁的草丛
I had to do that. Tony too.
是啊 我也做过 东尼也是
And water his fuckin' tomatoes and his basinigol'.
还要帮他的蕃茄和九层塔浇水
Changed, though, you know, Pat's,
不复从前了 佩特叔叔的农场
after Louise came back there to live.
打从露意丝回去那里住之后
It wasn't just you and Pat and his great stories.
已经不再只有你和佩特和他的故事
They used to call me Ichabod Crane.
他们从前叫我"捉鬼警长"
Who? Some very sorry people, that's who.
谁? 一群没用的瘪三
The Carmela front? Did you two ever discuss that evening you made love?
至于和卡蜜拉 你们是否讨论过那晚你们做了爱?
It was a one-time deal. I've moved on.
就那么一次而已
What about the depression?
我已经不再想了 那忧郁的部分呢?
Your revelation about your cousin, his prison sentence?
你对你表弟坦承的秘密 关于他坐牢的事
You were very upset.
你当时很生气
Tell you the truth, I haven't had a lot of time to think about that.
我没有太多时间去想那件事
My sister...
我妹妹
She attacked some woman at her stepkid's soccer game.
她攻击一个女人
You've mentioned her temper before.
在她继女的足球赛场上 你从前提过她的火爆脾气
She got charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest.
她因伤害 拒捕
Excellent.
而被逮捕 太好了
Let's talk about that.
咱们来谈这个
What? Rage.
什么? 愤怒
Why? Depression is rage turned inward.
为什么? 忧郁是怒火攻心的结果
Tell me about the Soprano temper.
谈谈你们家人的脾气
The thing is, it's bad for business.
重点是发脾气对生意很不利
Clouds your judgment. John, he always had a terrible temper.
无法做出明智决断 约翰也是出名的火爆浪子
John? Gotti.
约翰? 葛提
And in the end, I think it hurt him.
结果到头来让他受害不浅
See, we forget that in the old days, the ones that came over,
我们忘了古早时代那些开天辟地的
that started this thing,
祖师爷们
they didn't get mad.
他们就不会随便动怒
They just smiled and nodded and made sure you got it later.
他们就笑一笑 点点头 之后再给你苦头吃
That's the whole beautiful point.
美就美在这里 有人说
You know what they say. Revenge is like serving cold cuts.
"复仇就像是给人吃冷盘"
I think it's, "Revenge is a dish best served cold."
我想应该是"复仇这道菜 越冷越够味"
So, what'd I say? But why revenge all the time?
我刚怎么说的? 但为什么一直要报复呢?
Where does it come from,
到底是从哪儿来的?
this insatiable anger you and your sister share?
你和你妹妹内心那股无法抑遏的愤怒赤焰?
I was wondering when she'd come up?
我才在想你何时才要问这问题
Your mother? What about your father?
你的母亲? 还是你的父亲?
You never saw her chop off someone's finger.
你从未见过她剁断某人的手指
Told you about that, didn't I? Yes.
我告诉过你那件事 对吧? 是的
Jesus, I wish I hadn't. Why?
真希望我当初没那么大嘴巴 为什么?
I dress up nice when I come here...
我每次来这里都打扮得很体面
OK, let's stick to the subject.
好吧 咱们别离题了
Which is what? Your own intolerance for frustration.
话题是什么? 你这种沮丧不耐烦的态度
"Thank you for holding. Your call is important to us."
"多谢您的来电 您的来电对我们很重要"
If it's so important to you, answer the phone!
如果真那么重要 就他妈的接电♥话♥呀!
Stay with that. It's just a level of bullshit!
谈谈这种情绪 根本就是鬼扯蛋!
Every fuckin' new idea they come up with to make things better makes things worse.
新出的点子应该是更便民
OK, right, I agree. "The centre cannot hold.
结果反而更扰民 好的 没错 这我同意 无法稳住情绪
"The falcon cannot hear the falconer."What the fuck are you talking about?
老鹰听不见养鹰人的叫声 你♥他♥妈♥的在扯什么鬼?
We live in a time of technological and spiritual crisis,
我们正活在一个科技与心灵出现危机的时代
but you feel you're above all of it,
但你认为你超乎一切
certainly above any inconvenience or annoyance.
超乎所有令人不便 令人生厌的一切
And if things don't go your way,
如果事情不顺你的意
instead of being merely disappointed or inconvenienced, you blow.
你不会单纯地有失望或不便感 你反而会怒不可遏
My sister's...
我的妹妹
She's taking anger-management classes.
她正在上愤怒控制课程
Maybe she's on the right track.
或许她这么做是对的
Is this something you'd consider? No.
你也考虑这么做吗? 没有
But I'll admit it's not good for me, all this fuckin' agitation.
但我得承认 这对我很不好 动不动就抓狂的情绪
Wears me out. I'm fuckin' exhausted all the time.
弄得我好累 随时随地心力交瘁
Where did we start off? I don't know.
我们刚是从哪儿讲起的? 不晓得
Depression is rage turned inward.
忧郁是怒火攻心的结果
This is nice.
这真不错
For inner-city kids like me, this was important.
对我这种贫民窟的孩子而言这是很重要的
You lived next to the largest mall in New Jersey.
贫民窟? 你住在纽泽西最大一间商场隔壁!
It's over now. She's sticking me in that home in Florida.
我才完蛋咧 她要把我送到佛罗里达的养老院
That's the last I'll ever see of her. I'll be right down the road.
那样我才有机会看到她 我就住在同条路上 老爸
I got a beautiful condo.
我有间很漂亮的公♥寓♥
Thinks she's gonna meet some old, lonely widower.
以为她能够遇到孤家寡人的老鳏夫
Louise, it's time for dessert.
露意丝 该上甜点了
I'm getting it.
我去拿
And do me a favour, be as polite as you are when it's just the two of us?
帮我个忙 就像只有我们俩一样客客气气待人家
We know where Chrissy buried the guy.
我们知道克里斯把人埋在哪儿 但强尼叔叔的人
But with Uncle Johnny's, you gotta help us out.
你得帮我们
I'm not exactly sure, but there was two of them.
我也不太确定 总共有两个
The Johnson brothers. You don't remember where?
强森兄弟 你不记得埋在哪儿?
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事
We can't excavate the whole fuckin' place.
我们不能挖遍这整块地
Cos you know what Tony's gonna say?
你晓得东尼会有什么反应
Let him come up here and dig then.
那就叫他自己来挖
Please. He's a heart attack waiting to happen.
拜托 他随时都可能会心脏病发作
That's no joke. Our bodies are 86% water.
可不是开玩笑的 人体有百分之八十六是水分
His last blood test, he was 65% zeppole.
他上回去测血 他有百分之六十五是炸面圈饼
When he first heard the term "pie in the sky,"
他第一次听到"天上的派"时
he volunteered for the 82nd Airborne.
便跑去加入空军志愿兵
That's pretty good.
挺好笑的
I learned in recovery that he's just tamping down his feelings by eating.
我在戒酒中心学到 他平息怒气的办法是吃东西
I should talk to him. It's a shame, you know.
我应该去找他谈谈
He was the funnest guy in the world. When was that?
真可惜 因为他从前很爱说笑 有吗?
He's got the world by the balls and he acts like everything's an imposition.
他总是不可一世的样子 好像每件事都不合理
Being at the top, he's isolated himself.
身居要位 他将自己孤立起来
Yeah, it's just him and his money.
是啊 只剩下他自己和他的钱
Hello.
有了
Who is this guy, anyway? My first. Czechoslovakian guy.
这是谁? 我第一次杀的人 捷克人
This is the second time I'm moving him.
这是我第二次移他了
Come here, you little fuck. Guys, wait.
过来 你这小王八 等等 有话好说
Come here, you little fuck. It wasn't me...
过来 你这小王八 不是我
Help! Please, don't kill me. What the fuck you running for?
救命啊! 求求你别杀我! 你跑什么跑?
The night of the 12th, there was a ship
十二日晚上 有艘从义大利来的船
from Italy with these containers of Vespas.
载好几箱伟士牌摩托车
I don't know anything about any Vespas!
我不晓得什么鬼伟士牌!
We know they got here. What happened to them?
我们晓得它们被送到这里货呢?
I don't know. I wasn't here!
我不晓得 我当时不在场
Well, apparently he says he wasn't here.
他说他当时不在场
Who picked up our motherfuckin', cocksucking Vespas?
到底是谁 拿走那些他妈的伟士牌?
In two seconds, this is going up your ass.
再过两秒 这就要插♥进♥你屁♥眼♥!
It was the guys from New York. Phil Leotardo and them.
是个从纽约来的人 菲利普李欧塔多他们
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表