剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Anyway now we're even
总之 我们扯平了
So the casino all that shit you did for me is cos of that?
所以赌场和所有你为我做的事都是从这而来?
You just take care of yourself all right?
你好好保重 好吗?
You too
你也是
Gerard it's me
杰洛 是我
He just called
他刚打来
Give me a sec I'll dump the line
等我一下 我来追查线路
You got a pen? Yeah yeah go ahead
你有笔吗? 有 讲
He's at Roy's It's a business Kinderhook New York
他在洛伊之家 那是营业用电♥话♥在纽约的金德虎
That's upstate
那是在纽约州北方的偏远地区
Yeah I know where it is Thanks
好 我知道那地方 谢了
Hello? Uncle Pat
佩特叔叔
How's life at the old folks' home?
在老人之家生活如何?
I don't like the people here
我不喜欢这边的人
Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在几点吗?
I thought you were a night owl
少来了 你不是夜猫子吗?
Did I hear a rumour there was a problem up there at the farm?
我听到的传言是真的吗? 农场那边有麻烦是吗?
The goddamn developer
该死的土地开♥发♥
Some environmental crap
就跟环境保护有关的鬼规定
They can't start the demolition without some special permit
如果没申请到特别的许可 不能进行拆除
And the house is sitting there empty damn it
所以房♥子到现在还是空在那里
Remember that that time at Lake George how you loved it?
记得我们那次去乔治湖 你很喜欢?
We could live someplace like that maybe
我们将来或许可以住在像那样的地方
You could start writing again
你可再开始写作
I could do my memoirs finally
我终于可以写回忆录了
And we'd have a fireplace like you like too
我们可以照你的意思弄个壁炉
We could never come back here Adriana
那我们永远都不能回这儿来了 艾德莲娜
I don't wanna come back
我不想再回来这里了
I just want you You couldn't even see your mother again
我只想要你 你再也看不到你妈妈了
You want some eggs?
你想吃蛋吗?
I need to clear my head
我要好好想想
You didn't even sleep This is a lot to process Stay wait
你连睡都没睡 这些事一下子消化不了 艾德莲娜
I gotta think I'll be back in a little while
我要好好想想 一会儿回来 你别走 等等
I'm gonna get cigarettes I'll be right back Smoke mine
我去买♥♥包烟 马上回来 抽我的烟
Don't smoke Next you're gonna want a vodka What?
别抽 因为接下来你就想喝伏特加 什么?
Come on
别这样
I love you baby
我爱你 宝贝
I love you
我爱你
Hello
玛格艾德勒的报导
He wants to do it Great when are you coming in?
他愿意了 很好 你们何时过来?
A couple hours We'll get some things together
再两个小时 我们要把事情理一理
That's not what we said Ade
我们不是这么说好的 艾德莲娜
Please if I push him he'll say no I know how he is
拜托 如果我一直逼他 他会拒绝 我知道他是怎样的人
I'm serious Adriana
我是说真的 艾德莲娜
You've got till one o'clock
你只能到一点
Hello? Yeah it's me
是我
Look everything's OK
没事了
Jesus I don't even know how to say this
我都不知道该怎么说出口
It's Christopher
是克里斯多佛
He tried to commit suicide
他想自杀
My God is he all right? He's fine
他还好吗? 他没事
He was up by Ramapo apparently he took some pills
他人在拉马坡医院 显然他是想服药自杀
A trooper found him in a bathroom of this diner
巡警在餐厅的洗手间发现他
They brought him to the hospital
送他进了医院
His mom's on her way up there now
他妈妈正要赶去
Did he say anything to you?
他对你说了什么吗?
I mean did he appear suicidal? No
他在你面前有没有想自杀的样子? 没有
Are you sure?
确定?
His mom said he's very upset about something
因为他妈说他心情很差
Anyway I'm on my way up there now
总之 我也要赶过去
I'm gonna send Sil by to pick you up then OK?
我派席尔去接你 好吗?
Jesus Christ
老天爷
You know he's been drinking He's probably fighting that heroin urge again
他又开始喝酒了 很可能是想要压抑想吸毒的冲动
Anyway Sil's on his way OK
总之 席尔在路上了 好
All right
好
I'll see ya up there
我们那边见
I'd stop to eat but I don't wanna get to the hospital after Tony
我想停车吃顿饭 但我不想比东尼晚到
I'm not hungry
我不饿
They'll keep him a few days maybe
他们可能会让他住院几天
Observation
就观察一下
do some tests
做些化验
who knows?
谁知道?
He's a strong kid
他生命力很强的 克里斯
He's tough
他很坚强
very resilient
不容易被打败
Why are you crying? He's gonna be fine
你干嘛哭呢? 他不会有事的
No please! Come on Come on
来啊 不 求求你
Where you fuckin' going? Please!
你要去哪里? 拜托
Come on come on!
来啊 不 不
Fuckin' cunt! Please!
臭婊♥子♥ 拜托
No -Come out of there
不 不
This is long-term parking only
这里只提供长♥期♥停车
Due to increased security cars being reclaimed in less than 14 days
为了加强保全 若要在十四天内取车
must be left in lots L M or N
请将车子停在L、M、N区
This is long-term parking only
这里只提供长♥期♥停车
Due to increased security cars being reclaimed in less than 14 days
为了加强安全 要在十四天内取车...
must be left in lots L M or N
请停在L、M、N区
The King of New York
纽约之王
Congratulations Thanks Tony
恭喜了 谢谢 东尼
You deserve it
你应得的
I want you to know this is the last time we'll meet like this
你要知道这是我们最后一次像这样碰面了
It's undignified
这有损我的地位
So
所以...
what's the word on your cousin?
你表弟的事你怎么交待?
I think I know where he's holed up
我知道他窝藏在哪里
And? I know this has to be done John
然后呢? 我知道这事要解决 强尼
but I'm asking you now as a friend
但我现在要以朋友身分求你...
Let me handle this myself
让我亲自来处理此事
I can't do that Tony
这我办不到 东尼
You can do whatever the fuck you want you're the fuckin' boss
你要怎样都可以的 强尼 你现在是他妈的老大了
I choose not to then
但我宁可不要
I want your promise it'll be quick
那你答应我要干净俐落
I'm not gonna lie to you Tony I don't have to
我不想骗你 东尼 我没这必要
Phil's gonna do it
菲利普会动手
and he'll do it his way
他会照自己的方式来做
This is me now
是我亲自求你
Come on
别这样
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
No
没有
You know what John? I'll give you undignified
这样吧 强尼 我就让你有损身分吧
Go fuck yourself
去你♥妈♥的♥
You and Phil and whoever
你和菲利普和随便谁
He's my fuckin' cousin
他是我他妈的表弟
You all right?
你还好吗?
This is some funny shit
这很好笑
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你是哪里不对了?
I snorted a little H
我吸了些海♥洛♥因♥
I know
我知道...
but I can't stand the pain
但那太痛苦了 我受不了
I loved her
我曾那么爱她
Fuckin' pain huh?
该死的浑蛋
You think you're alone in this?
你以为只有你难过吗?
It was a judgment call She sounded OK
是我主观判断 她当时似乎没问题
The status on Moltisanti?
克里斯多佛的情形呢?
Seen yesterday leaving the Bing with Tony
昨天看到他的时候 他正要和东尼离开酒店
Should we bring him in? That'll get us nothing
要拘捕他吗? 这帮不了我们的
She really could have fled She could be in China by now
她可能跑路了 她现在人可能已经在中国了
How should we handle the Nieves murder?
那另一件事我们要怎么处理? 尼沃斯谋杀案?
We have the terror possibility
我们可以涉及恐怖行动来处理
Take it over from the Long Branch PD
从长枝警局那边接手过来办
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表