剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Why don't you open up your gifts, Dad?
爸 要不要先拆礼物?
- Not now, Carmela.- It's very mercenary. - Well, good.
先不要 卡蜜拉 这样太现实了
People spent money on them.
很好 大家都花了一堆钱
I'll break the ice.
我来化解尴尬
Here.
我来
Open this one. It's from him.
打开这个 是他送的
You're too much.
你太客气了
A Stratocaster?
是电吉他?
A Beretta.
一把贝雷塔
It's a shotgun.
是猎枪
- Shotgun?
是把猎枪
This is... I don't know what to say.
这真是 我不知该说些什么
It's a Giubileo 12-gauge. 28-inch barrel.
是千禧圣年特别款 枪管有28寸
Nice to have money.
有钱真好
Get me another Rolling Rock, Jay.
再给我一瓶啤酒 杰
What time did you start drinking today?
你今天几点开始喝酒的?
Probably right after you got up.
大概从你起床就开始了
Coz!
说得好
Tony, can you bring the camera over here and get a shot of this?
东尼 把摄影机拿过来 拍一下这个好吗?
Sure, I got nothing better to do.
当然好 反正我又无事可做
I expect a freezer full of venison this year.
我看你今年冰箱里 要堆满鹿肉了 休
You got it, kid.
你说得对 小子
Beautiful piece. The over-under action,the engraving, they're artisans.
好漂亮 你看这刻工手工真精致
And you know, I've been to the Beretta studio in Brescia.
我曾到布雷沙的贝雷塔工作室
No kidding. I'd love to see that.
真的? 我真想看看
You know, that company goes back to the 1500s.
你知道 那家公♥司♥从1500年代就有了
Madonna!
我的天
Sure, the best pieces...they never export, you see.
当然 最好的是不会外销的
I want one and all here to know what a wild man Hugo was in his day.
我要让大家知道 当年的休有多么狂野
Remember what he did at the Bund meeting in Paterson?
还记得他在派特森的同盟会议上做了什么 罗斯?
Threw that cherry bomb on those Krauts?
吐了那些德国佬一身
Yeah, tell that one.
对 哪壶不开提哪壶
You made my father's year with that gun.
你那把枪 会让我爸开心一整年
He deserves it.
这是他应得的
You look beat. Take a break. Nah,
你看起来累坏了 东尼 何不休息一下?
I'm all right.
我没事
Could use a beer, though. Well,
不过来点啤酒倒是不错
you got it.
没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
How's that look? Done?
这个怎么样?熟了吗?
You're the grill-meister.
你才是烤肉达人
Don't get me wrong,
我是说 别误会了
we have the greatest legal system in the world,
我认为我们的司法制度是最好的
but it's becoming more and more discriminatory.
可是歧视却越来越严重
If you're a minority, or worse, an immigrant from an Arab country,
如果你是少数民族的话 来自阿♥拉♥伯国家的移♥民♥更糟
civil rights don't apply at all.
公民权就完全不适用
In no place is the breach of civil rights more evident than the penal system.
我们的监狱系统是最违反公民权的地方
Rehabilitation? Please. Yeah.
感化? 拜托喔 没错
That nature of the system instils the convict mentality
那地方会把犯人的精神搞得
to the point where prison becomes the only venue where the convict can function.
监狱成为他们唯一可以有行为能力的地方
My little bleeding heart.
我的小心肝
She is wise beyond her years.
她的思想很成熟
She better be,
最好如此
all the money I'm spending over at Liberal University in sunny Harlem.
我花了一大堆钱让她去上学
Come here.
过来
How you doing?
你好吗?
Good.
很好 是吗?
Remember when you were little what I called you?
记得你小时候 我都叫你什么吗?
You don't remember?- You were too young to remember?
你不记得了? 年纪太小记不得了?
Stop!
别闹了 不要
How could you not remember?
你怎么会不记得?
You know Hugh built this house?
你知道是休盖了这个房♥子?
Your friend's maxing out the situation down at Puss's.
你的朋友在普西那里闹了一出大戏
Sure.
那当然
Factory seat, 2K. I tried.
原厂座椅 二千 我尽力了
I'd hate to see Ange get stuck with that.
我不愿看到安琪卷入这些
Then again, her friend is taking me to the cleaners with this divorce shit.
而你的朋友就在那边要带我到洗衣店谈离婚的事
I gotta belt-tighten.
我得缩衣节食
Can we get some able-bodied seamen over here?Tony B?
有没有壮丁可以过来一下? 东尼比?
What am I, a fucking slave?
我是什么? 奴隶吗?
I didn't have a drop. Goddamn you.
我一滴也没沾 真是的
Lester'll drive. He's in the bathroom.Watch your head.
莱斯特会开 他在厕所 小心他的头
Hey! Virginia Mayo.
薇吉妮亚梅欧
Thank you for coming.I'm sorry for everything. What can I say?
谢谢你们来 真是抱歉 我有什么办法?
Get my boy home safe.
把他安全带回家
You're sorry? For what?
你有什么好抱歉的?
No, no. I wanna hear. Oh, please, Carmela.
不 妈 我要知道 卡蜜拉别这样
The off-colour jokes, the sausage twirling...
黄色笑话 把香肠挥来挥去
These are cultured Italians.
他们是有文化的义大利人
Russ is a success, a diplomat.
罗斯是个大人物 外交官
This was a shock for them.
这会吓坏他们
He's such a diplomat he insults his host?
好个外交官 竟然会污辱主人
You heard what he said to Tony. He's a pompous man.- He always was.
你听到他对东尼说了什么 他是个自大的人 一直都是
Let's talk about this another time.
我们以后再谈这个
That's why you didn't want Tony here.
这就是你不想让东尼来的原因
It had nothing to do with our situation.
跟我们的婚姻状况无关
All along, it was so that your cultured Italian friends,
原来就是为了让你那些有文化的义大利人朋友
who were born and raised on Arthur Avenue, I might add,
别忘了 都是在亚瑟街长大的
wouldn't meet Tony the gavone.
不会见到你没水准的女婿
He made us all look like gavones.
他让我们看起来变得没水准
Whatever we are, I am proud of it, unlike you obviously.
不管我们是什么 我很自豪 显然你不是
I have always been proud of my heritage.
我一直对自己的血统很自豪 狗屎
Bullshit. You told Aunt Rose you were
我记得你告诉过罗丝姑妈
glad DeAngelis didn't end in a vowel.
你很高兴迪安杰里不是以母音结尾
I never said that!And when Meadow came out...
我才没这么说 等到梅朵生出来
"Oh my God, she's so dark."
我的天 她怎么这么黑
You're drunk. I'm going home.
你醉了 我要回家了
There are Italians all around with their closet self-loathing.
有许多义大利人很自卑
I just never wanted to believe my mother was one of them.
我不想承认我母亲也是
What the fuck are you crying about?
你在哭什么东西?
Your secret is out.
你的秘密被揭穿了
Marco. Polo.
马可 波罗
Fish out of water! You're it, Tone!
上岸 你出局了 东尼
I'm taking a TO
暂停一下
. - Marco.
马可 波罗
Here, let me get this.No, I'm fine. You have fun.
来 我来帮你 我可以自己来 去玩你的
No, no, really. Let me... I'll get it. I'll get it.
不 真的 我来 真的 我来弄
Put me down! You look like you could use a dip!
东尼 把我放下 你看起来需要到水里泡泡
Don't you... I'm serious! One.
不 你敢 我说真的 一
AJ! Two.
小安东尼! 二
Tony, don't! Three!
不 东尼不要 三
You bastards! You're it, Carm.
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 你输了 卡蜜拉
Idiots. Don't let her get out.
猪头 别让她出去
You're still it!
你领头
All right. Pleasant dreams, hammers. Night, Dad.
好好睡 宝贝
Good night, Grandma.
晚安 爸爸 晚安 奶奶
Good night.
晚安
Grandma's not a maid. I'll put 'em in the hamper.
奶奶可不是佣人 我会放进洗衣篮里
What's this? I don't know.
这是什么? 我不知道
Yes, you do. Shut up.
你明明就知道 你闭嘴
Am I talking to you, Justin?
我在跟你说话吗? 贾斯汀
I asked you a question, Jason.
我刚问你问题 杰森
Pins.
徽章
From the '96 Olympics in Atlanta, it looks like.
看来是从96年亚特兰大奥♥运♥开始
That's when you were stationed in Saudi Arabia, right, Dad?
那时你驻扎在沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯 是吗 爸爸
Yes, that's right, but I'm talking to your brother.
是的 没错 不过 我在跟你哥哥说话
You took this tonight, didn't you?
这是你今晚偷的 对不对?
I borrowed it from AJ.
我向小安东尼借的
You stole this from your cousin who opens his house to you?
你表哥请你到家里玩 你还偷人家的东西
I found it on the floor way in back of AJ's closet.
我在小安东尼衣柜后面的地上找到的 他才不在乎
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表