剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Suddenly he called and said he wasn't interested.
然后突然间他打来说 他不想接了
So I called another accountant.And?
所以我就找了另一位会计师 然后呢?
Frankly, when he heard your husband was the defendant,
老实说 当他听到 你先生是被告时...
he demurred as well.
他也迟疑不肯接
What does this mean? You don't want the case?
这表示什么 你不想接了吗?
Well, as my partners reminded me,I do have a full caseload already.
我的合伙人提醒我 我接的案子已经够多了
I probably should have mentioned...
我可能早该提到...
And you were feeling so positive.
你之前还那么积极
I woke up this morning, the depression just washed over me.
今天早上我醒来 忧郁的感觉强烈地袭击我
You are dissolving a 20-year marriage.
因为你要结束一桩二十年的婚姻
It's not my fuckin' goddamn marriage, OK?
不是因为我他妈的婚姻 好吗?
I had another panic attack.
我的恐慌症又犯了
And I thought I had this shit beat!What happened?
我还以为这病症已经根除了 怎么了?
Playing golf with a friend of mine and he was...
我和朋友在打高尔夫球 他...
talking about this young guy he knew who passed away.
提到他认识的一个年轻人过世了
I guess I became overcome with emotion
我好像被那种情绪所征服...
cos they had to help me off the tee.
之后他们扶我离开♥发♥球处
It's not the first time it's happened recently.
最近这已经不只发作过一次了
I wish you had told me.Yeah, well, I wish you'd cured it.
但愿你早跟我说 对 我还希望你可以治好它呢
When the attacks first reappeared,what was going on in your life?
这病第一次复发时你生活里发生了什么事吗?
You had just rebuffed my affections.
就是你让我热情复燃的时候
When you passed out were you thinking about me, or...
你昏倒时 你心里是在想我还是?
I walked into my house and the cleaning girl
我当时正在走路回家 清洁妇正...
was crying on the phone about her cousin
在对着电♥话♥哭 因为她表弟...
who went off the road in a Mexican bus wreck or something.
在墨西哥巴士意外中丧生之类的
And I remember just feeling inside
我记得...
like I wanted to choke her
当时我真想勒死她
her cos it was always something with her.
因为她总是有麻烦
Next thing I know, boom!
接下来我就...
When did it next happen?
第二次是何时?
My cousin Tony was up at the house.
我表弟东尼来我家
He wanted to borrow some tools and they weren't there.
他想来借些工具 但没借到
I was inside talking to Carmela
我在屋里跟卡蜜拉讲话 然后就开始觉得...
and started to feel that... you know. And it passed.
就那样 但熬过去了
Your cousin was at your house? Yeah.
你表弟去你家? 对
Tony Uncle whatever.Uncle Al.
东尼舅舅什么的? 艾尔
And your maid was crying about her cousin.
而你的女佣在哭关于表弟的事?
And the other day at the golf course...
前几天在高尔夫球场...
my cousin entered into that, too.
我表弟也在对话里
In what way? He hurt his foot.
怎样提到? 他弄伤了脚
You were so concerned about your cousin's foot
你很在意你表弟的脚...
you collapsed on the golf course?I worry about him.
而那次高尔夫你也发病了? 我在担心他
He's a grown man, isn't he?
他是个成人了 不是吗?
Is he in danger of losing the foot, or...Fuck his foot! It's not his foot!
他是不是有可能失去那条腿? 去他的腿 跟他腿无关
Forget the foot!
不关腿的事
I worry about him. He's...right out of fucking jail, OK?
我担心他 他...他刚出狱 好吗?
All right, look.
好吧 听着
The reason he went to prison
他之所以入狱...
is he got pinched hijacking a truckload of Betamaxes in '86.
是因为他在一九八六年劫了一台运录影带的车子
They hooked him up on a RICO and he got 17 years.
他因此被依《联邦反诈骗腐♥败♥ 组织集团犯罪法》起诉判了十七年
I was supposed to be there the night of the jacking.
但其实劫车那晚应该是我去的
I see. You see.
我懂了 你懂了?
Why didn't you go?I was jumped by a bunch of moolinyans.
那你怎么没去? 我被黑人打劫了
They were trying to take my shoes. I fought them off,
他们想抢走我的鞋子 我跟他们打起来...
but they cut my fuckin' head open,
他们刺伤了我的头 该死的黑人
the jigaboo cocksucking motherfuckers.OK, forget that.
可恶的浑蛋 好了 别提了
Your cousin went to prison.That's tremendous guilt to carry.
你表弟因此坐牢 这对你是个很大的愧疚
He went to Nam, I was 4F.And that's the way our friends look at it.
他去打越战 我却服替代役 我朋友们的感觉就是这样
And that's why you favour Tony Uncle Al...
也是因此让你特别疼东尼表弟?
And those 17 years, I did so good.
过去十七年来 我表现很好
He lost his wife, his daughter.
他因此失去了老婆和女儿
No wonder you're having anxiety attacks.
难怪你会焦虑
Yeah.
对
Maybe if you came clean with him?
或许你把人情还掉
Yeah, well... yeah.
对
You OK? Yeah.
你还好吗? 对
Go on... go on... go on with what you were saying.
继续 继续说
Are you having an attack now? No.
你现在要发作了吗? 没有
I had a huge lunch, that's all. It's gas.
我刚才吃太饱了 只是这样 肚子胀气
What is it, Anthony?
怎么回事 安东尼?
The night he got pinched I had a fuckin' panic attack.
安东尼? 他被捕的当晚
From my mother, goddamn it!
我的恐慌症就发了 好吗? 是因为我妈妈的遗传 可恶
I didn't even know what it was then! Just relax.
当时我都还不知道那是怎么回事 好了 放松
Focus on your breathing.Slowly
专心呼吸 慢慢来
It's not that, I just...I just need some Beano or something.
不是那个 我只是要抽个大♥麻♥或什么的
No, just please, focus.
不 请你专心
I've got my medical bag in case.
我有带自己的医药箱
Black guys, my ass.
黑鬼 屁啦
I had a fight with my mother and I had a fuckin' panic attack!
我当晚和我妈吵了一架 然后恐慌症就发作了
OK, forget that for now.
暂时别提这事了
Carmela was supposed to come over with some fuckin' yarn
卡蜜拉当时正要过来了 她带了些丝线...
for some bootees my mother was making Meadow.
要给我妈妈 为梅朵做鞋子用的
She was late.
但她迟到了
What the fuck. Why go into it?
管他的?干嘛旧事重提?
Close your eyes.Focus on your breathing.
闭上眼睛 专注在呼吸上
You want some water? She was carrying on.
要喝些水吗? 她又在牢牢叨叨
I said to her... I said, "Carmela loves you.
我就跟她说 卡蜜拉爱你啊
"You gotta understand it, she's got a three-month-old."
你要了解 你要了解 她怀了三个月的身孕
But she kept fucking... she kept going and I started screaming at her.So I left
她却一直抱怨 我就对她大声咆哮 之后就走了
. I walked out the door.I went over to the car, I opened the door, boom!
我出了大门 朝车子走去 打开车门...
Cut my fucking head open.And your cousin doesn't know this?
就撞到头 你表弟不知道这件事?
No, I lied! What am I gonna tell him?What am I gonna tell all of them?
不知道 我骗了他 我该怎么说? 这种事我怎么说出口?
I had a fight with my mother and I fainted? That's why I missed the job.
我跟我妈吵了一架然后昏倒吗? 是因为这样我才错过那件事的
Jesus fuckin' Christ!
浑蛋老天爷
That's a lot to get off your chest.
那真是大吐心事
I thought I was smart and that's why I bumped him up and protect him.
我还以为自己很聪明 所以才提拔他、保护他
Turns out I'm just a fuckin'
但结果是我却被人玩弄在鼓掌中
robot to my own pussy-ass weakness.
全是因为我这软弱无用的弱点
He's also a capable person.
他也是个相当能干的人
You OK?
你还好吗?
Sometimes what happens in here is like taking a shit.
有时候在这边的感觉 就好像在大便一样
Yes, OK.
对 没关系
Although I prefer to think of it more like childbirth.
虽然我比较喜欢拿生产来比喻
Trust me.
相信我...
It's like taking a shit.
这很像大便的感觉
Hello? Mom? I'm engaged.
你好? 妈?我订婚了
What? Finn proposed. We're getting married
什么? 分恩向我求婚了 我们要结婚了
- Are you sure?
你确定吗? 卡...
That's wonderful, honey. I'm just so surprised!
我是说 这很好 亲爱的 我只是没想到
I... He's gonna finish dental school, though, right?
他还是会把牙医念完 对吧?
We're both finishing school. We won't marry till we have our degrees.
我们都会念完书 我们会等到拿到学位
This is so exciting.
才结婚 真是兴奋的消息
I can't wait for you to meet his parents.
我等不及要见他的父母了
We'll have to have a party.
我们该办个派对的
He's using his graduation present to buy me a ring.
他用他的毕业礼物给我买♥♥了个戒指
That is so sweet.
真是太甜蜜了
I told him he shouldn't.
我跟他说不用如此的
God, I'm gonna cry. Yeah.
我要哭了 对
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表