剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I can iron these tomorrow
这些我明天再烫
What for? Send 'em to the cleaners I kinda miss it actually
何必? 送洗就好了 我其实还蛮想念这些事的
My wrist is getting weak
我的腕力变弱了
I could help you there
我可以帮上忙
Get outta here
少来了
No let's give it some exercise
来嘛 我们来帮你运动运动
What?
东尼 怎样?
Stop
住手
Hi it's Ade
是艾德莲娜
Ma if this is you another gift for the registry could be a decanter
妈 如果是你打的 登记的另一个礼物是长颈瓶
It's me Where are you?
是我 你在哪儿?
We may be doing it at our house
或许就在我们家里办吧
We've only got the one leaf for 16 people
我们只有一张可容十六人座的长桌
Could you do a buffet? Maybe set a card table up for the kids?
那可以办自助式的吗? 或许小朋友就让他们坐牌桌?
It's our first holiday Ronnie wants us all together
那是我们婚后第一个圣诞节 朗尼希望全家团聚
Ade? It's been 40 minutes How long you gonna stay in there?
艾德莲娜? 你已经进来四十分钟了 你要待在里头多久?
How long will you let me go without a lawyer?
没请到律师你们要把我扣留多久?
I told you they're backed up
我说过了 他们都不在
We left four messages
已经给他们留了四通留言了
Eight fuckin' hours I've been here already
我被带来已经八个钟头了
Jesus Christ look at me
老天爷 瞧瞧我
You want some coffee?
要喝点咖啡吗?
I can't my stomach
不行 我的肚子
I wish you'd think about our offer It's not a bad deal
真的希望你能好好考虑我们的提议 是不错的交易
I won't wear a wire I told you
我不要戴窃听器 我说过了
It's bad enough how I betrayed him already
我之前那样背叛他已经够糟了
It's not too late to have a future Ade
现在另起炉灶还不太迟 艾德莲娜
There are other options
你不一定要这样过下去
Don't start with the Witness Protection again
别再提起证人保护这件事
You love each other You have your health
你们都还年轻 又深爱彼此 你们又还健康
Yeah right
对
Living like this is what's costing you your insides
其实你身体上的问题就是因为你过着这样生活引起的
I really need a cigarette
我想抽根烟
OK Come on
好 来吧
There's no way she'll wear a wire
她打死不肯戴窃听器...
but she might get Moltisanti to flip
但她可能可以策动克里斯多佛站到我们这边
Why now? Problems with Tony
为什么是现在? 和东尼出了问题
Christopher hates him
克里斯多佛痛恨东尼
That's confirmed by wiretaps
这事我们透过电♥话♥监听已经知道了
Cl12 mentioned it too
中情局十二小组也同样提到
Something to do with Tony Blundetto the cousin
好像是因为东尼比朗狄托他表弟的事
What would Moltisanti want? I'm not sure
克里斯多佛想要过什么吗? 我不清楚
He's got some interest in screenwriting
他以前好像对写剧本有兴趣
Put in a call to Sam Goldwyn
那我可以联络米高梅公♥司♥安插一下
Promise her anything? Depending on what he's offering
你已经答应她了吗? 我没挂保证...
maybe immunity and relocation
但视其交换的情报而言
for the two of them
或许要给予刑责豁免和重新安置的计划
She's got to understand that if she won't wear a wire
她要了解一点 如果不让我们帮她装窃听器
we can't offer her protection or surveillance
那我们就无法随时保护她 探知她的情况
I explained all that
这我跟她解释过了
She's got till 9am Monday to bring him in
她最迟要在星期一早上九点前带他进来
or we turn her over to Long Branch PD
不然我们就把她移送给长枝警局
Tone you got a call
东尼 有你的电♥话♥
Jimmy Petrille Brooklyn
布鲁克林的吉米佩特利尔
Hello It's me
你好 是我
That tennis match with those guys?
那些家伙的纷争?
My guy won Oh yeah?
我的人赢了 是喔?
The other one the son He dropped out
另一个 就那个儿子的 退出了
What he got hurt? Nothing like that
什么 是受伤了吗? 不是那样
Settled that's all
只是和解了 就这样
All right
好
Little Carmine's out
小卡明退出了
He's dead?
他死了吗?
Seems like him and Johnny worked out a deal
他好像跟强尼达成了某种协议吧
I knew he'd cave He's a fuckin' pussy that kid
早知他会屈服 他是个孬种 那小鬼
Johnny Sack boss of a family
强尼沙克 黑道大哥
Time was it would've been great for us to have John as the boss
有一度 强尼当大哥对我们有益
Smart as a fuckin' whip
那时候他精明的要命
He used to be a pragmatist
他原本相当务实的
Some people are better at being number twos
有些人比较适合当老二
You thought John had an ego before? Forget it now
你认为强尼以前自负的话 现在就别提了
Did you sleep? A little
有睡吗? 小睡一下
So where the fuck you been?
你去了哪里?
Christopher we need to talk I asked you a question Adriana
克里斯多佛 我们得聊聊 我问了你问题 艾德莲娜
I know
我知道
There's something I need to tell you It's that fuckin' Bobby DeMarco?
有件事我要跟你说... 是不是巴比狄马可?
No! Please Christopher
不是 拜托 克里斯多佛
I gotta get through this
让我说完
About a year ago more maybe I don't know
一年前...或更早点 我不记得了
I was arrested
我被警方逮捕
For what? What are you talking about?
什么原因? 你在说什么?
For drugs
因为毒品
Where at the club?
哪里 在俱乐部吗?
You remember my friend Danielle? She set you up?
记得我朋友 丹妮儿吗? 是她设的局吗?
She was an FBI agent Christopher
她是联邦调查局的干员 克里斯多佛
She lied to me They wanted to arrest you too Christopher
她骗了我 他们原本要连你一起抓的 克里斯多佛
I was just trying to protect you
我只是想保护你
They said all they wanted was some information and they would leave us alone
他们说只要我们给他们一些情报就不会再来烦我们
I didn't tell them nothing I swear to God...
我什么都没跟他们说 我发誓
Just licence plates some other stupid shit
只是给了营业执照和一些不重要的东西
They wanted me to wear a wire but I wouldn't do it
他们要给我装窃听器 但我不肯
But now there was a murder Christopher and they know about it
但现在出了谋杀案 克里斯多佛 事情被他们知道了
At the club
在俱乐部里
Matush and some other guy
马杜斯和另一个家伙
I tried to cover it up
我想要淹灭证据
but I had no choice
但我被逼得无路可走
They've been filming us in the parking lot
他们一直在偷偷♥拍♥我们 就装在停车场
We're dead you know that?
我们完了 你知道吗?
What did you do huh?
你做了什么?
How could you fuckin' do this to us?
你怎么可以对我们做这些事?
I fuckin' loved you!
我那么爱你
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办?
Careful here my son
耳朵小心 小子
Hello T it's me You awake?
东尼是我 你醒着吗?
I know you're mad OK?
我知道你很气 好吗?
I'm sorry When I heard about Angelo I just...
东尼 我很抱歉 我一听到安杰罗的事我就...
Don't say it Not on the phone
别说了 别在电♥话♥上说
I know I won't
我知道 我不会
What should I do? I'll tell you what not to do
我该怎么办 东尼? 我告诉你什么不该做
That's come back around here
先回到这边来
I know I know but
我知道 我知道 但是...
my kids my boys
我的小孩 我那两个小男生
Don't worry I'll look after them
别担心 我会帮你照顾
Yeah well that's that's why I'm calling to ask...
好 我就是为这事打来的 想看看你能否...
Sure why not?
当然 有何不可?
Anything else I can do for you?
还要我帮你什么吗?
I don't know what to say cuz
我不知道该怎么说
I'm leaving you with shit in your lap
我给你惹了一大堆麻烦
Hello? The night you went away you know 17 years ago
你走的那晚 十七年前
I told you that I got jumped by a couple of shines
我跟你说我是被两个黑人抢了
That's why I didn't show
所以才没去
It was all bullshit
我其实是骗你的
I got in a fight with my mother and passed out What do you mean?
其实我是跟我妈吵了一架昏过去了 你是什么意思?
I don't know
我不知道...
I don't know It was like a panic attack I went down like a house of cards
是恐慌症 我就这样倒了下去...
and I cracked my fuckin' skull open
然后就撞破了头
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么现在跟我讲这些?
I felt guilty about it all these years
因为这些年来我一直深感内疚
like it was my fault you went away
觉得你会去坐牢都是我的错
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表