剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
What is all this stuff?
这些是什么东西?
A beauty parlor chair?
美容沙龙用的椅子吗?
If they even heard of electrolysis down there.
他们连什么是电解都没听过了
Where are you goin'? Jesus Christ, go back to bed.
你们要去哪里? 老天爷 回床上去
What the fuck's your problem? My fuckin' tooth is killin' me.
你是哪根筋不对? 我牙痛的不得了
Well, you should go back to the dentist.
你应该再去看牙医的
Why do you have to go anyway? Can't they just drop this stuff off?
你何必跟去? 他们不能自己送过去吗?
Tony wants me to talk to the guy down there.
东尼要我亲自过去跟那些家伙谈谈
The jerk you were yellin' at on the phone?
就是那个你在电♥话♥里骂的家伙吗?
Is that the cigarette thing you were talkin' about?
就是你说的雪茄的事吗?
Six different kinds of dope you get to take for a stomach-ache,
你的肚子不舒服就要服六种药
I got an impaction, I can't take shit besides oil of clove, 'cause I'm sober.
我有便秘却只能服丁香花油 因为我头脑清醒
I know, it's hard. I'm sorry.
我知道 这不容易 我很遗憾
Have a nice trip.I love you,call me.
祝你旅途愉快 我爱你 要打电♥话♥喔 好吗?
She's got diarrhea.
她拉肚子
You want?Aw, twist my arm.
要吸吗? 好啊 给我一管
I'm expectin' some guys from New York, so...
我在等一些人从纽约来
No problem. I got plenty to do out there.
没问题 我外头很多事要做
Ah. Who's this on? Please. It's called "The Lost Boys."
今天是谁上台演出? 拜托 这团叫《迷失男孩》
Sil's been raggin' on me all week for me to play 'em here.
席尔整个礼拜一直来吵我 要我让他们来这边演出
Their manager or somebody owes him money.
好像是因为他们的经理 还是什么人 欠席尔钱
So, I thought this was your day off. Chrissy's away.
我还以为你今天休假 克里斯不在家
I don't like stayin' home alone.
我又不想一个人留在家里
Although, at least I can pour a glass of wine
虽然这样我可以趁机倒一两杯酒来喝
without him givin' me "the expression."
省得看他不爽的表情
Yeah. Yeah, I know that look.The constipated owl look.
对啊 我看过他那表情 那种一肚子屎的猫头鹰表情
You know, when I first met you I was scared of you.
我第一次见到你时 很怕你
Really?Yeah, but I'm scared of everybody.
真的吗? 对 不过每个人我都怕
It's always my first reaction.
我初次见人都是那个反应
Well, you're not scared of me now, are you?
但现在你不怕我了吧?
No.
对
You want to shoot?
你要一起来射飞镖吗?
Make it interesting, say a buck a game.
为了好玩些 十块钱一局
No, it's the round thing in the middle there.
不对啦 是丢中间圆圆的那个
How you feelin'? Everything all right in here now?
你如何? 这边都没事吧?
Your stomach all right? I know what you're doin'.Don't distract me.
别碰 我知道你想干嘛 别害我分心
I've been hustled.
我快被追平了
Did I get your toe? No. No, no, no.
有刺到你的脚吗? 没有
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Come on, get up. Come on.
来来 起来吧
Aw, shit.All right.
可恶 好了
Wait.
等等
Yeah, go on.
好
Tony here? Yeah, come on in.
东尼在里头吗? 好 请进
Let me know if you guys need anything.
要什么就叫我
What, are you gonna tell me about the traffic again?
你们要拿交通当借口吗?
Here, our friend sent this for you.
拿去 我们朋友寄了这个要给你
Thank you for taking the appointment.
谢谢你愿意让我来接受治疗
And I know I'm on probation,and I deeply regret...
我知道我现在是假释期间 我对自己先前的所作所为...
what I did.
深感遗憾
My nephew's fiancee.
我表侄的未婚妻
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
So? Well, nothing happened,
然后呢? 什么也没发生
but it could've very easily.
但很可能发生
I mean, she really got to me,this young lady. She, uh...
她真的煞到我了 这位年轻的女士 她...
What? This is a very big step.
怎样? 这是很大的进步
Yeah, tell me about it.
对 正是如此
I mean, that you've come here to talk about this impulse
我是说你能够将这种冲动忍♥下来 带到这里来说
instead of just acting on it without thinking.
却没有不假思索就放任其发展是个很大的进步
No, I always think.- Really? - Yeah.
不 我本来就常会思索 真的吗?
Having sex with your mistress' cousin,
对 和你情妇的表亲发♥生♥关♥系♥
like the mistress wasn't enough to piss off your wife.
好像光和情妇搞 还不够让你太太光火一样
Tell me about the niece.
再来说说你那名表侄女
She's drop-dead gorgeous.
她美呆了
Someone like her I could...
我是说像她那样的女孩
I could do it right this time,I could start a whole new family.
我现在去追并无不可 我可以另起炉灶的
I'm young enough.
我还年轻
Fuck 'em all.
去他们的
And this is something you're contemplating?
这是你在想的吗?
What? It would be a disaster of major proportions.
什么? 这会酿成大祸的 牵连很大的
Carmela... I'd get hosed financially.
卡蜜拉 她会借此 让我掏出大笔赡养费
There would be no reasoning with her after that.
如果真发生这事 以后跟她就没得商量了
And my nephew, it would kill him...
还有我表侄 他会受不了的
after years of grooming him to be my number two.
我花了好多年才把他培养成左右手
And it would be very bad for the girl.She doesn't deserve that.
而这对这女孩也会有很大的负面影响 这不该发生在她身上
I mean, I'm not stupid.I know part of it's this father-figure thing...
我的意思是 我并不笨 我知道这里头有点是因为...
you know, on account of hers ran off.
我跟她之间那种父女之间的关系造成的
It would be like committing an act of symbolic incest.
这有点像是某种象征性的近亲乱♥伦♥
Whatever.
随便啦
Look, what am I gonna do?
但我该怎么办?
I got lucky the first time,'cause I was able to control myself,
第一次我运气好 能悬崖勒马
but you only get one of those. Rationalizing.
但这种运气不会有第二次了 自我合理化 我控制不住我自己
"I can't control myself." You can.I don't know.
但你可以的 这我不敢说
It's different for women. It's all about up here with them.
女人可能比较容易吧 女人比较用头脑
She could make a play for you.
你可能对她感兴趣
You might want to think about
但你也可以想想
how you're going to establish limits and boundaries.
要怎样在你们之间拉起藩篱和保持距离
For example,you could tell her she means a great deal to you,
比如说你可以告诉她 在你心目中她有很重要的地位...
but you think of her as a daughter.
但那只是女儿一样的地位
Even if I want to fuck her brains out.
就算我想把她干到头爆掉吗?
This is a milestone for you.
这对你是很重要的突破
You're at a very important crossroads.
你现在正在很重要的交叉口上
For once you want to avoid doing something you know is wrong
这是第一次 你想避免去做明知道是错的事...
and would be destructive both to yourself
还具有毁灭性
and to the people you care about.
其可能伤害的不仅仅是你自己也包括其他你所在乎的人
That's growth.That's progress.
这是一种成长 这是一种进步
Just tell me what I'm supposed to do.You have to be honest with yourself.
你就直接告诉我该怎么做 你只要对自己坦诚
I know this is a powerful urge,
我知道这是个强烈的冲动
but if you can't keep it in your pants,you have to stay away from her.
但要是你管不住自己 你最好就别接近她
You know...
你想想...
not long ago,you stood in my outer office.
才不过前一阵子 你站在我外面的办公室
I recall you used the words "drop-dead gorgeous" about me
对我说"你真是美呆了"这样的话
and how you had to have me.
又说你多想要占有我
I said I wouldn't date you, and look, you survived.
我当时说我不能和你交往 但瞧瞧 你还不是好好的
What a horrible fucking job you have.How do you do it?
你真的是了不起 你是怎么办到的?
But what happens now is your choice.
现在要让事情怎么发展则要看你怎么选择了
Act and create a bed of misery,
是要采取行动 然后弄出一个烂摊子
or you can look at this as a chance to do something good.
还是要把这当成一个契机来让自己有所改变
You say she respects you.Be worthy of respect.
你说她相当尊重你 你也要担得起这份尊重
See if you can remain a friend to this woman,
如果你能够和这个女人维持朋友的关系
a help to her.
那是帮她个大忙
You know, Tony had ducks one time...in his pool.
有次东尼的泳池里有鸭子跑进去
You need to find out where Chris went.I'm getting this vibe from him.
你要查出来克里斯跑到哪儿去了 我迷上他了
Who? Tony?
谁?东尼吗?
He's really nice. He listens.
他人真的很好 总是听我说话
He's kind of attractive...
他是有点迷人
definitely an alpha male...
是那种领导雄性型的男人
but what if Christopher found out?What?
万一被克里斯多佛发现怎么办? 什么?
I'm not gonna fuck him.Then, what are you talking about?
我才不会跟他搞呢 那你到底想讲什么?
I love Christopher, and sooner or later we're gonna get out
我爱克里斯多佛 早晚...
from under all this shit and leave this fucking state.
我们都会脱离这些黑道 离开这个州
Jesus Christ. She's a good-looking woman,
老天爷
and she wants to fuck Barney Rubble?
她是个很漂亮的女人 而她却想要搞摩登原始人的邦尼?
"Well, we really don't know him. He listens."
我们又不算真的了解他 他倾听人说话
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
打扰一下 这位置有人坐吗?
Tony, hi. Hey. How you doing?
东尼 你好吗?
Well, why I'm here, Patsy's bringing somebody by,
我来这里是因为佩特要带人过来
I'm gonna need to use the office. No problem.
我想借用一下办公室
I made a resolution.
没问题 我找出办法了
I got to start spending a lot more time on the floor.Crack the whip.
我会在这里多待些时间好好鞭策一下员工
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表