剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
nerve tea, all that herbal shit.
养生茶和草药
We could keep it up front with the koi thing.- If we're still doing that.
我们可以把那些都放在锦鲤旁边 如果你还要弄那个的话
Koi's taken care of.
锦鲤的事已经处理好了
Well, I got to book. Nice meeting you guys.
我得去记帐了 幸会了各位
What's she here for, happy endings?
她到这边来干嘛? 用马杀鸡把人弄到高♥潮♥吗?
She's not going to do massage at all.She's Kim's daughter.
她现在不做马杀鸡了 她是老金的女儿
She's trying to find herself.She'll do the books and shit.
她在寻找自己 她会负责记帐那些琐事
Oh. Nice ass.
屁♥股♥很翘
Those ceiling tiles come right out so I can install the sound system myself.
屋顶的磁砖直接立在那边 所以我可以自己安装音响系统
Think you could put in a word with number one daughter there?
你可以帮我跟老大的女儿讲一声吗?
For what?
为什么? 你知道的啊
Get some of that Kung Pao kootchie.
就尝尝东方妹什么味道啊
You fucking guys, this is important to me.
你们这些脏鬼 这件事对我很重要
Sex agrees with you. You look great.
性♥爱♥让人愉快 你气色好极了
You're being discreet, right?
但你有谨慎行事 对吧?
Well, sneaking around is actually half the fun.
其实偷偷摸摸正是乐趣之一
It's like you have this secret,you know, you want to scream to the world.
就好像你握有秘密 又想对全世界大声讲出来
Yeah, but do yourself a favor, though,Yeah.
对 不过帮自己一点忙吧 好吧? 对
So, how was it?
那情况如何呢?
Uh, I will say that he took his time.
我会说 他是慢慢来的
Oh, you're not getting off that easy.Come on, details.
休想就这样混过去 少来这套 讲细节 快点
Hello there. Hey, AJ.
你好啊! 你好 小安东尼
Hey, Aunt Ro.
你好啊 罗姨
How was school?
学校怎样?
It sucked.
烂透了
Mr. Wegler pulled me out of language lab to go over my term paper notes.
魏格勒先生在语言课上到一半时叫我去修改学期报告
I didn't have my stuff with me
可是当时我又没带在身边 所以...
so he puts his faggy hand on my shoulder and says "Do your best."
他就把他那同性恋的手放在我肩上 叫我尽力而为
That's his job, to get you into college.
那是他职责所在 因为他要帮你上大学
Or maybe he's just a big homo.
或者他不过是个大玻璃
Could be. I'm making ziti for dinner.
可能啊
Go start your assignments. I will call you.
晚餐我要弄干面 去做你的功课 好了我会叫你
Could I watch TV first? Promise me you're going to work later.
可以先看电视吗? 那你要保证等一下会去做功课
But you got to help me. I will.
但你要帮我 我会
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, my Jackie.
抱歉 抱歉 我想起我家杰奇
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
They never caught those goddamn Chinks who killed him.
他们后来也没捉到那些杀他的中国佬
Oh my God. It hurts.
天啊 我好心痛
So I'm finding the other copy when
我还在找另一份复本
Gene the actuary - completely unloads on me
结果精算师阿金 就把脾气全发在我身上
Jerk.
浑蛋
Like yelling is going to make me do anything but screw up more.
好像对我大吼大叫就帮得上我的忙似的 其实根本就是让我更慌
You know you have to remember that when you're the boss.
所以你当上老板后一定要记得
The boss. It's amazing, isn't it?
老板耶 真是想不到对吧?
Jerks. Garbage pails are right there.
浑蛋 垃圾桶就在那边
Come on.
来吧
Holy fuck! What?!
我的老天爷啊 什么?
Oh my God, is it a fetus?
是婴儿吗?
It's crack, or crank maybe.
是古♥柯♥碱 或是脱氧麻黄
They were drug dealers?
刚那些人是毒贩? 对
Yeah, they were probably thinking they were being tailed by the cops.
可能以为警方在追他们
Honey, your parole.
亲爱的 你的假释
Happy? Come on.
高兴了吗?走吧
I have never seen that much money before.
我从没见过这么多钱
There's got to be 10-12 grand.
应该有一万或一万二吧
Look at this. You're doubly blessed.
瞧瞧这个 你真是好运接二连三
You're right. Kim, now this.
没错 先是老金 现又是这个
I am going to buy you a ring.
我要送你个戒指
You are the sweetest, sweetest man.
你天下最贴心的人了
But you should put it into the business.See, I got to start thinking like that.
但你应该把钱花在店里 看吧 我该开始这种思考方式
It's a learning curve.
这是学习曲线
Well, it seems to say here
书里小猪这个角色
that this Piggy represents intellectualism over the physical.
好像代表的是理智超越了肉体
So maybe the eyeglasses are symbolic.
或许他所戴的眼镜是一种象征
And that's a good topic for section two in your outline.
这是你第二段大网很好的讨论主题
AJ! Wake up!
小安东尼 醒醒!
I'm not going to do this by myself.
我才不要一个人自己弄
How are you going to finish this paper?It's not going to write itself.
你要怎么写报告? 它可不会自动完成
So now this so-called bag,
你说的那只袋子
you sure it wasn't on some old lady's arm?
确定不是从某位老太太手上掉下来的吗?
I can't believe she thought it was a baby.
我不敢相信她居然还以为会是宝宝
People do that shit.
但真的有人这样啊
12 grand? Madonn' mi'.
一万二 圣母啊
How many guys you got to jerk off on a massage table to make that?
这笔钱靠做马杀鸡的话 要帮几个人打手♥枪♥才赚得到?
I don't know. What do you charge without the table?
我可没概念 不算桌的话 你怎么算?
Cristal, gentlemen?Keep it coming, honey.
香槟吗 各位? 继续上 亲爱的
From now on, anytime somebody steps in a pile a shit,
从今以后 只要是踏到一堆大便...
it'll be known as a Blundetto.
就可以叫作比朗狄托
To the Blundetto!
敬比朗狄托 比朗狄托
I'm sorry. I wasn't ready.
抱歉 我没准备好
My God, you scared me.What are you doing here?
你吓到我了 你来这边干嘛?
Jesus. Nice greeting.
老天 好亲切的问候喔
How are you? Everything okay?
你好吗? 一切都好吗?
AJ left this in his room.Thought he might need it to turn in.
小安东尼这东西留在房♥里没带走 我想他可能要交给老师
Did you even look at this?Who the hell is Anne Dunham?
你连看都没看吗? 谁是安邓南?
How the hell should I know?
我他妈的怎么知道?
Well, she's obviously
显然是三年前
some girl who was an expert on "Lord of the Flies" three years ago.
某个很懂《苍蝇王》的女孩
This is an A-plus paper.
这可是个甲上的报告
Since when do you eat duck?
你何时开始吃鸭子啦?
I can't believe he would do this.
真不敢相信他会这样
Neither can I, considering how tight he is with money.
我也是 我们对他的钱控制得那么严
That's not what I meant. You think he bought this?
我不是在说这个 什么? 你以为他花钱买♥♥这个吗?
God damn it!
可恶
Hello?Hi, I was just laying here thinking about you.
我正躺着想你
What are you wearing?
你现在穿什么衣服?
Yes, hello, Mr. Wegler. I'm afraid now is not a good time.
是的 你好 魏格勒先生 是的 我想现在时机不对
I'm serious. I want to know.
我说真的 我想要知道
Uh, well, yes. Thank you very much.I will make sure that he brings it in.
好 非常感谢你 我会提醒他带去
Okay. Goodbye, Mr. Wegler.
好 再见 魏格勒先生
I made reservations at that crab place down by the shore.
我在海边的螃蟹餐厅订了位置
Dinner and a little night swimming.
可以吃顿晚餐顺便游个泳
Right, okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
What did that fag want?
那玻璃要干嘛?
Jesus Christ, Tony, everybody's a fag to you.
老天耶 东尼 在你眼中大家都是玻璃
Maybe you're a fag, you ever think about that?
或许你才是玻璃 你有好好想过吗?
Can I help it if I know one when I see one?
我一看到玻璃就认得出来
Really? What are the signs... education, culture?
真的吗 有什么特征? 是教育程度?文化差异?
Sucking a guy's cock usually tips me off.
有帮人吹♥喇♥叭♥我就看得出来
How do you know who sucks whose cock? You got a little secret?
那你怎么知道谁帮谁吹了喇叭? 怎样 你是有秘碎吗?
And what do you care, anyway, if somebody's gay?
谁是玻璃又干♥你♥什么事?
It must be some big fear of yours or you wouldn't talk about it so much.
一定是你有严重的恐惧症吧 不然你不会老是挂在嘴巴
I forget now. What part of hell did you say they go to?
我都忘了 你说过的 那种人下地狱都到哪一层?
Are they with the abortion doctors or the child molesters?
是和帮人堕胎的医生同一层 还是和性侵儿童的人同一层?
That was a long time ago. Now you're all openminded
那是我很久以前讲的
that you got a couple of
所以你是说你现在很开明
friends that are bologna smokers.
还交了 好几个会抽义大利大香肠的朋友啰
Right?
对吧?
What the fuck are you doing?Going for a swim.
你在搞什么? 去游个泳
Would you leave your goddamn socks here?
什么 你就把袜子脱在这里?
Your underpants?
你猪头 还有内♥裤♥?
Hey, that's some beautiful suit.
这西装可真漂亮
I had to get it. It went with the shoes.
我不得不买♥♥下来 因为很搭这双鞋子
Whose got those? Vito's guy?
那鞋又是谁做的啊?维多的人吗?
Vasily's, custom-made.
名牌鞋 量身订做的
Only thing I ever found in the street is my first wife.
我唯一在街上捡到过的 是我第一任老婆
Dealer has 20.Son of a bitch.
庄家二十点 浑蛋
I just took a beating at craps.I just took a beating at craps.
我刚在双骰那台输了 你们几位玩得怎样?
Pocahontas here is scalping us.
这位印地安公主把我们的头皮都给剥了
What's the matter?
怎么了?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表