剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Just nothing. I don't know.
只是 没事 我不会说
I just keep thinking about AJ and that girl's paper.
我只是老想到小安东尼和那个女生的报告
Oh, it's a pretty common thing, Carm, really.
那种事很正常 卡蜜拉
Honestly, you know, the important thing is you took a stand.
遇到这种事 最重要就是你要有立场
A lot of parents just take it in stride, or even condone it.
很多家长往往都选择隐忍♥吞声 有些甚至就原谅了孩子
It's just the cheating, you know.
只是作弊这事 这不像是他会做的事
It's just not like him. He's always done his work.
他总是会把分内工作做好的
Poorly, a lot of the time,
虽然很多时候做得很差、
and late but he always did it, he never cheated.
又很慢 但他至少会做 他从没有抄袭人家
Well, wait.
等等
Didn't I read somewhere in his record that he stole a test at Verbum Dei?
我好像在他的以前资料中看到 他有一次在读经班中偷了考卷?
Please, no, that was just acting out. He was with a bad crowd.
拜托 他那次只是在装腔作势 因为当时他跟一群坏孩子在一起
They were there to vandalize the science lab,
他们想要破坏实验室 可是实验室锁住了...
but it was locked, so they stole some tests.
所以他们就偷了考卷
Well, I was a late bloomer too.
我自己也是很晚才开窍的
Union college took a chance on me
联合大学给了我机会 因为他们看到了我的潜能...
because they saw that I had potential, but I wasn't that mature.
只是我还不够成熟 就只是这样
That's all this is. AJ's just fighting to keep peace with
小安东尼只是努力想要跟上其他小孩
the kids who seem further ahead.
不想落后太多
You know, you ask me, I think he was driven to cheating.
要是你问我 我会说 他是因为压力太大才作弊的
It's that-that Mr. Fiske. He is ridiculous with the pressure.
是费斯克先生 他给的压力太大了
I mean, how hopeless would you feel if you really
想想如果你很认真
worked on something and still got a "D"?
结果却得D 那一定会很失望的
I have been there, Carm. You're worrying for nothing, I promise.
我也有过这种遭遇 卡蜜拉 你担心过头了 相信我
I have thought about this all day.
我整天都在想这件事
You know I almost called you from the faculty parking lot.
我在教职员停车场差点就打电♥话♥给你
Oh, Bob. What?
鲍布 什么?
Stop. Bob, I...
住手 鲍布 我...
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I can't right now, I'm sorry. I'm too upset.
我现在不行 抱歉 我心情太差了
Carmela, stay.What are you doing?
卡蜜拉 别走 你在干嘛?
What kind of mother am I? I mean, look at us.
我是什么样的母亲啊? 瞧瞧我们
Do you realize under the laws of the Church I am still married?
你知道照教会的规定 我还算是有婚之妇?
The Church?
教会?
I can't do this tonight.I'm sorry
今天晚上不行 抱歉
Jesus, Carmela, come on.
老天 卡蜜拉 别这样
Okay, thanks. It was a fucking blast.
好 谢了 那真是开心啊
You sure you don't want to eat?Steak and eggs up by Skyway's.
你真的不想吃吗? 在《天堂之路》吃牛排和蛋
Oh, I can't. Come on, shut the door.
不行 走吧 把门关上
I'm going to mange then hit the sack for the next 14 hours.
接下来十四个钟头 我要好好睡一觉
Hey, I thought once they move you upstairs you get to leave early.
我还以为一旦升官 你就可以早点走了
No such luck. Got a second?
才没这么好命 有空吗?
The Soprano kid.How is he doing? Got his paper yet?
索波诺家的小孩表现得如何? 收到报告了吗?
Well, the usual.Solidly below average.
这嘛 还是一样 严重低于平均
So what, a "C"?
所以呢 又是丙?
Well no, that's a little generous
不 对只有一成是自己见解
for 10% insight,- 90% Cliff Notes.
其余九♥成♥ 都抄自学生指南的论言那还太高了
- This is an important class, Tom.
这堂课成绩对升大学很重要
Anything less than a "C" is going to blow that kid out at Arizona State.
低于丙的学生 就进不了亚历桑那州立大学
You think it's going to make a difference?
你以为有差吗?
As dean of college admissions and head of your
身为大学入学许可组长兼你的部门部长
department,I happen to know it's a fact.
我正巧还得知一个事实
He's doing his best.
这孩子尽了全力了
Well, like my dad used to say,"The world needs ditch diggers too."
但正如我爸所说 这社会也会需要挖水沟的工人
Let me ask you something.
问你一件事
How is floating this kid a C-minus going to fuck things up here?
给他个丙下你会死吗?
AJ Soprano's a spoiled lox.
小安东尼索波诺被宠坏了
He'd be lucky to go to a trade school.
鲍布 他能来念普通高中没进职校就运气好了
It's a D-plus.
我给他丁上
Tom, cut him a break.
汤姆 你饶了他吧
So what does it mean to the kid who really breaks his ass in here
这对那些挤破头才进到这学校的 学生要怎么交待?
if Fredo Corleone can get a "C" 'cause you asked?
只要你说一声 连《教父》里最笨的老二都可以拿到丙
Is that what this is about? His background?
所以是因为这样吗? 就因为他的背景吗?
Good night.I'll be working over at the place.
晚安 我会到店里继续工作
That's good dedication.Way to go.
很认真 有你的
See, regular people need a place to relax too.
一般人也需要有个地方放松
They can't just hop on a plane to the Bahamas, right?
他们又没办法随时跳上飞机 就可以到巴哈马群岛去了 对吧?
Hey, guys, what do you think of Daddy's business?
小鬼 你们觉得老爸的生意怎样?
Jason, Justin, I'm talking to you.
杰森 贾斯丁 我在跟你们讲话
I like it. Yeah, it's nice.
我喜欢 对 很棒
Maybe someday when this thing takes off
等有一天这里生意好了...
you guys can work here, like as a summer job or something.
你们可以在这里打工 暑假打个工什么的
Would you like that? Working with your old man? Sure.
你们喜欢和老爸一起工作吗? 当然
All right, put those away.
好了 把这收起来
You got to do your homework before
回家前先把功课做好
I take you back or your mom's going to kill me.
不然你妈会杀了我
Mom says we need helmets to ride the scooters you got us.
妈妈骑你买♥♥的滑板车 要戴安全帽
We'll stop at Sports Authority.- Come on, do your homework
那我们再到运动用品店买♥♥ 去写功课
- Where?
在哪儿写啊?
I don't know. Here, on the floor over there.
我不知道 就这里吧 到那边地上去写
Hold it like this.Ready? Ha!
像这样拿着 好了吗?
That was fast. I took a shortcut.
真快 我抄小路
You ever think of painting that ceiling?
你有想过要把天花板漆好吗?
Maybe.How about a glow-in-the-dark solar system like I had in college?
也许吧 用我大学时的荧光太阳系 如何?
I was thinking blue, maybe. Mm.
我想漆成蓝色的
You know, like when you stick your hand in the Caribbean.
就好像把手伸进加勒比海中一样
Oh, yeah.
对
Do you think Union College is a good place for AJ?
你想联合大学适合小安东尼吗?
I don't know.It could be.
我不知道 可能吧
You know, maybe you could tell them
那或许你可跟他说...
how he's a lot like you were when you were his age.
你在他这年纪时就跟他一样
That's a thought.
这建议不错
So have you ever been to the Caribbean?
你有到过加勒比海吗?
Yeah, Barbados once, years ago.Oh, it was beautiful.
有啊 去过巴贝多群岛一次 很多年前了 那里好美
Yeah, it is.
没错
Maybe you could bring up the fact that he has ADD,
或许你可以提一提 他有注意力缺乏过动症...
because it's not the stigma it once was.
因为这个病不像以前那样被人污名化了
That's true.It isn't.
没错 现在不会了
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
Faculty lunch, right?
教职员餐会 对吧?
Patty D'Amico brought them.
派蒂德米可带这些来过
What's the matter, you okay?
怎么了? 你还好吗?
Maybe we should take a time out.
或许我们该分开一阵子
What?Really, why?
什么? 真的吗? 为什么?
Because every time I think about putting the arm on Tom Fiske
因为每次我想到要去拍汤姆费斯克的肩膀...
I want to poke my eyes out with a knitting needle.
就让我很想用针把自己的眼睛挖出来
What does that have to do with us?
那跟我们有什么关联?
I just think we should, uh...not do this.
我只是觉得我们或许不该这样
Oh... no, no.Here tell me.
天啊 不 告诉我
I don't know any other way to put this.
我不知道该如何换一种方法说
I've been thinking and...
我一直在想...
I don't know, I...
我真的不知道
I think you're a user, Carmela.
我觉得你在利用我 卡蜜拉
What?
什么?
Maybe you saw an opportunity in me and you just took what you needed.
或许是你刚好在我身上看到机会 你只是取你所需而已
Oh, that is not true.I am here because I enjoy being with you.
不是这样 我是因为喜欢跟你在一起才到这边来的
It-it was wonderful, in fact.
感觉都很好 真的
Yeah, it was. I mean, it is, I know.
是很好没错 是 我知道
How could asking someone you're with for help
跟自己交往的人要求什么东西
be using them? That's what people do.
怎么能被说成是利用呢?大家都这样的
Bob, this hurts.
鲍布 这真的很伤人
Oh my. Oh,
我...
my stomach. I feel sick.
我的胃 我想吐
You strong-armed me using
你用自己唯一的武器
the only weapon you have... your pussy.
以半强迫的方式 威胁我 那武器就是你的下♥体♥
How dare you talk to me that way?
你竟敢这样说我
Okay, let's pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.
那我们就假装你听不懂我的意思
I don't. Of course I don't have a fucking master's degree.
我是不懂 对啦 我没有他妈的硕士文凭
Leaving me with a massive hard-on the other night then practically
那么前几天那样把我搞的那么兴奋后跑掉...
attacking me sexually after you got what you wanted.
然后在得到你想要的之后再用疯狂的性♥爱♥回报我
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表