剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Maybe it is more like childbirth.
或许是比较像生孩子
You tell me.
随你说吧
I don't have any children.
我没生过孩子
I died too young.
我死得太早了
My cousin does a mean Gleason.
我表弟很会模仿喜剧演员
Are you ready for what you have to do?
你准备好要做该做的事了吗?
No sweat. I did my homework.
别紧张 我早就练习过了
You wanna ride up front? No, Dad, I'm fine.
你想坐在前座吗? 不 爸 我很好
Kid gets sick in the back seat.
小朋友坐后座会晕车
You know, douche-bag, I realise I'm dreaming.
笨头 我想起来我是在作梦了
I got no opinion, one way or the other.
我没意见
Anybody mind?
有人介意吗?
What?
什么?
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
Driving you to the job.
开车送你去上班
Jesus, you scared me.
老天 你吓到我了
You're not ready. We gotta meet Finn's parents.
你还没准备好 我们要跟分恩的爸妈见面
Why didn't you wake me?
你怎么没摇醒我?
Is that how you're gonna dress?
你要穿这样去吗?
My stuff isn't here.
我的东西又没放在这边
You left your brown suit.
你留了褐色的西装在这边
I did?
有吗?
And we're late.
我们迟了
I had the worst fucking dream.
我作了个很恐怖的梦
Tony, we're late. And we should take separate cars.
东尼 我们迟了 我们要不同车去
Oh, yeah.
好
Howdy.
大家好
You were riding out here the other day, weren't ya?
前几天你在这边骑马 对吧?
You speak English?
你会说英语吗?
Tony... What? Gimme a minute.
东尼... 什么? 等我一下
Can't you pull yourself away?
你可以让自己跳脱出来一下吗?
Your head is filled with this stuff.
你脑袋里都在想那些事
It's just that
只是
it's so much more interesting.
有趣多了
Than what?
跟什么比?
Than life.
比生活
What, are you kidding me? It is your life.
什么 你在开什么玩笑? 这就是你的生活
Good morning, signor.
早啊 先生
Tell me what day is it?
告诉我今天是什么日子?
What day? Why, it's Christmas Day, of course, sir.
什么日子? 是圣诞节啊 先生
Christmas Dayl Christmas Dayl Then I haven't missed itl
圣诞节? 那我就没有错过了
The spirits must've done everything in one night.
精灵一定是在一夜之间就弄好了
Of crouse Will you please get dressed?
当然 你可以去穿好衣服吗?
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
I'll wait in the car.
我到车上等
I'll wait in the car.
我到车上等
Now what's the matter?
现在又是怎么回事?
Nothing.
没事
Are you coming? Yeah.
你要一起来吗? 要
Hi. How are you both?
你们两位好吗?
There you are. I was getting so nervous.
你们来了 我好紧张
Hiya, babe.
宝贝
We were about to start calling the hospitals.
我们才想要打电♥话♥到医院
Somebody forgot.
有人忘了
I'd like you to meet Finn's parents. Mr DeTrolio and Mrs DeTrolio.
我给你们介绍分恩的爸妈 狄托里奥先生和狄托里奥夫人
How do you do? How do you do?
你好 你好
Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
We've been enjoying getting to know your daughter.
在等待的时候 我们慢慢认识你们的女儿了
So, how's the food here?
这边的东西好吃吗?
It's pretty good.
很好吃
We went to high school with the owner and his wife.
我们和这边老板还有老板娘是高中同学
You two were high-school sweethearts?
你们两位是高中时的青梅竹马?
So, how long can you stay?
你们可以待多久?
Something I have to take care of.
这是我还有待处理的事
Show them what you have in your pocket.
把你口袋里的东西给他们看
With a husband in dental school,
有个在牙医学校的老公
he'll be able to fix your mouth, honey.
他就能够帮你整理一口牙了 亲爱的
Then for the capper.
至于
Son of a bitch.
该死的
We know all about you, and I think it's great.
我们知道两位的事 我觉得那很棒
Well, that's a relief, huh, Tony?
那真是让人松了一口气 对吧 东尼?
Speaking of dental school,
说到牙医学校
people told us Finn would never amount to much.
大家都说分恩不会赚太多钱
He won't. I think the die is cast.
他会的 这些都是天生的
If it wasn't for his Tooth Fairy money, he'd have nothing.
如果不是他的牙仙钱 他就什么都没有了
Let's not get into it in public.
这事我们就别在外人面前提了
Well, you're the one that said... Never mind.
是你先开始提的... 算了
Please, just drop it.
拜托 就别讲了
So, Meadow, do you play an instrument? I was in chamber singers.
梅朵 你会演奏任何乐器吗? 我曾是室内合唱团一员
I used to sing in the Navy Glee Club.
我以前参加过海军歌♥咏团
You're Annette Bening.
你是安娜特班宁
I thought so.
我就知道
What?
干嘛?
Something bad is gonna happen.
有坏事要发生了
After I sing, I can usually use a nice tinkle.
通常我唱过歌♥之后都会想要小个便
I'll go with ya.
我跟你一起去
I don't want my husnband coming back with just his cock in his hand.
我可不要我先生用刚握过老二的手来这边用餐
Mine either. Believe me.
相信我 我也是
That feels good.
真是舒服
You don't do this no more, huh?
你没这样做了吧?
No.
不
You got a good boy out there.
你那男孩真是好孩子
Are you gonna be able to come through on the thing?
你那东西可以过关吗?
I did my homework.
我有做功课
Well,
是喔?
the piece wasn't behind the toilet.
那东西不在马桶后面
This is real life. No, it's not.
这是真实生活 不 才不是
This is it.
这个才是
Stop!
不 住手
I knew this was gonna happen.
我就知道会发生
Why didn't you stop him?
你为什么不阻止他?
Please.
拜托
Do you have any idea what you just did?
你知道你刚做了什么吗?
Tell them what happened 20 years ago.
你不如告诉他们二十年前发生的事
I can't go into that right now.
我现在不能讲那个
What do I gotta count to before I can get up?
我要数到几才可以起来?
Tony? You're really dead.
东尼? 你真的死了
But I got kids.
但我还有妻小
They got kids.
他们也有妻小
Yo, wasn't that Tony there
那边不是东尼
the guy you were supposed to cap - to prevent this from happening?
应该是要制止那个家伙 防止这事发生的人?
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess not.
我想应该不是吧
I don't have a piece.
我又没有带枪
Annette Bening?
安娜特班宁?
There's something "Bugsy" about him.
这个人有黑道大哥的样子
Over here!
这边
I'm wiped out.
我脑袋一片空白
What the fuck you doing to yourself?
你对自己做了什么事?
What's that noise?
那是什么声音?
It's those micks outside the hotel with those carriage rides.
是旅馆外头那些爱尔兰人在用马车搬货
Tell 'em to go away. Oh, God, Tony,
叫他们滚 天啊 东尼
it's so much better than when we were kids.
这比我们小时候还要舒服
See, what'd I tell ya? The best, huh?
瞧 我早说了 最好的
She likes it when you rub her muzzle.
她喜欢你拍拍她
I think I wanna come home.
我想要回家来了
There are some nonnegotiable conditions.
有些事不容商量
Like what? You can't have your horse in here.
像什么? 马不能带进屋子里来
Why not? Are you kidding me?
为什么不行? 你是在开玩笑吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表