剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
It was out in California!
那是远在加州
They knew that your father doesn't like to be out of his element.
他们知道你♥爸♥爸不喜欢离家太远
Now, here's someone we can all be proud of, Anthony.
安东尼 这是个让我们都能感到骄傲的人
Dr Fegoli served in the State Department.
费格利博士在国♥务♥院♥服务
In Rome, he was career assistant to the ambassador to the Vatican.
在罗马 他担任梵蒂冈大使的事业助理
He got a medal from the Pope himself.
他的勋章是教宗本人给的
Wow. - But when we were kids in
我们年轻时一起在海军的时候
the navy,he had such a bad case of the crabs
他有次长了严重的阴虱
we used to call him the Governor of Maryland.
我们当时都叫他马利兰州州长
Stop acting like a child.Lighten up. He's old enough.
休 别像小孩子一样乱说话 穷紧张 这孩子够大了
She's right, knock it off.
她说得对 别闹了
Who else is coming? Freddy Di Novi...
还有谁要来? 福瑞迪帝诺非
Tony'll love him.
东尼一定会喜欢他的
Who else?
还有谁?
Dad, Tony isn't coming to the party.
爸 东尼这次派对不来
Why?
他为什么不来?
Well, I felt that since we're separated,
我想 既然我们分居了
we should get used to the idea of living separate lives.
我们应该习惯各过各的生活
That's a crock of shit.Don't talk to her like that.
连篇鬼话 别这样跟她说话
I've known the man for 20-something years!
她已经够苦了 我认识这个人二十几年了
It's his house!
这是他的房♥子 人家会怎么想?
Tony is in agreement with me.
我跟东尼谈过了 他也同意我的想法
Because you put the screws to him.
因为你让他别无选择
I'll cancel the party. Go ahead.
好 我把派对取消好了 对 去取消
I'm not coming if the man of the house isn't there.
因为如果房♥子的主人不在的话 我也不会参加
Tony, it's Angie.
哪位? 东尼 我是安琪
We did all the repairs you said on Phil's car.
我们为菲利普的车 修了所有你交代的部分
He came today and now he found a dent in the rear.
他今天来 结果现在他发现车尾也撞凹了
His seat. There's a problem with that. His seat?
座椅也有问题 座椅?
I didn't wanna get into these extras without checking with you.
我不想在没知会你之前就动手去修这些多出来的部分
You wanna run a body shop, run a body shop.
安琪 你想经营修车场就好好经营
You claimed your piece of the garage.
你说车厂你也有一份
So you wanna be in business, do what you think the situation calls for.
你想作女强人 你得自己判断该怎么做
I wanna put my kids through college.That's a good thing, Ange.
我只是想让孩子上大学 那是好事 安琪
Some women left alone like that would've given up.
你知道 有些女人像这样 孤独一人 会直接放弃
Tony, before I outlay for these costs, I need to know...
东尼 在我把费用列出来之前 我得知道
Ange, I'm not there, what do I know? It's your call.
安琪 我人不在场 我怎么会知道 你自己决定
Tone. What's up?
东尼 什么事?
Pussy's Body Shop is one of your stops, right?
普西的修车厂是你的管区吧?
They're fixing the fucking Shah of Iran's car.
他们在修那个吸血鬼的车
Be there when he picks it up.
他去领车时 你能不能去盯着
Make sure he's happy, but don't let the shit spiral out of control.
尽量让他满意 也别让他狮子大开口
Right. I'll take care of it. Thanks.
好 我会去处理 谢了
I'm on my way to Welsh Farms, get a triple blueberry sundae.
我正要去威尔斯农场 吃个三倍的蓝莓圣代
Good for you. Enjoy.
太好了 好好享用
Hot summer night...
夏天晚上真热
Go for it. You deserve it.
尽量去 你应得的
All right, yeah. I'll talk to you later.
好 那我们以后再聊
Opus. Fine choice.
欧普斯 很好的选择
Angelo here spoke very highly of you,how you handled yourself in Pennsylvania.
安杰罗对你 还有你处理和他在宝州的事
That's why I wanted to meet you.
赞誉有加 所以我想见见你
We were like Frick and Frack in the can.
我们就像连体婴一样
Angelo's my buddy.
安杰罗是我的好兄弟
He knew the Jackie Gleason stuff by heart. He acted all the parts.
杰基葛立森的绝招他全都会背 他可以一人分饰多角
Do a little bit for Rusty, the mambo thing.
让洛斯提瞧瞧 做你那个曼波的东西
Mambo? Oh, Carlos was teaching you the mambo!
曼波? 卡洛斯在教你曼波?
That's a different story!
那是另一回事
Get out! Get out!
出去 你给我出去
So how's your re-entry been? You doing OK?
你这次再出发 情况还好吗?
Yeah. Tony's been good with me.
对 东尼对我一直很照顾
I always liked your cousin. He's a real gentleman.
我一直都很喜欢你表哥
Angelo's looking out for you too.
他是真正的绅士 安杰罗也很照顾你的
I told Rusty that you might need a little earn.
我跟洛斯提说你可能需要找个事做
Yeah, I could use a little cash injection,
对 我是需要有点进帐
maybe a push up the pyramid.
可能有些强人所难
You know, time served?
毕竟我坐过牢
We need something done.
我们需要处理一件事
A nice little payday for you,
可以让你有很不错的进帐
and an opportunity for you to hone that rep you left behind.
也让你可以重建声威
And this involves?
是有关?
Somebody needs to go.
有人得走
Anyone I know?
是我认识的吗?
New York guy, not Jersey.
是纽约人 不是纽泽西这边的 他碍到谁了?
Who is he with? Friend of a friend.Not a friend of ours.
朋友的朋友 不是我们的朋友
A friend of Johnny's.
是强尼的朋友
You guys got to settle that shit. It's not the boat.
你们得去搞定这事
It's not the boat.
跟船无关 跟船无关
It's Lorraine Calluzzo.Rainey Calluzzo.
是罗兰卡鲁佐 兰妮卡鲁佐
Little Carmine went to school with her.
小卡明和她是同学
They go back that far.
他们渊源很深
Kill a woman? Come on.
把一个女人杀了?拜托
I can't sign on right now.
我现在不能答应
I wanna give my cousin the benefit of the doubt.
我要给我表哥有个申辩的机会
He don't want us involved in this problem over here anyway.
反正他不希望我们卷入这件麻烦事
Why don't you think about it for a bit?
你何不多考虑考虑?
I don't know. I don't think so,
我想不必了
but thanks, guys.
不过还是感激二位
We had a big talk over here the other day
我们前几天在这里谈了很多
and the consensus seems to want your presence at my father's party.
大家的结论是希望你能来参加我爸的生日派对
Well, that's nice but it's kinda short notice.
很感激 不过有点仓促
Look, it's for my father, not me.
是为了我父亲 不是我
I made plans to go fishing with Sil.
我和席尔约好要去钓鱼
Well, he really wants you there. If you could make it,
他真的很希望你能来 如果你可以尽量想办法的话
he would be very happy.
我想他会很高兴的
He's very fond of you.
你知道 他很喜欢你
The New York salsicc', hickory wood, whatever.
纽约香肠 山核桃木之类的
You're not using Artie?
你不用亚瑟?
I got him doing appetisers but he's really there as a guest.
有 我要请他做甜点和沙拉 不过他是来作客的
I am cooking.
我负责做菜
Tomorrow's gonna be a madhouse, just a living hell.
好了 明天铁定是一团乱
I don't know, I'll...
我不知道 我
I'll see what I can do.
我尽量
Thank you, Tony, I appreciate it.
谢谢 东尼 感激不尽
Jerry said to refrigerate.I think there is room in the garage.
杰瑞说要冰起来 好 我想车♥库♥里还有位置
I know you're shorthanded. I thought you might need some help.
我知道你会很忙 就想你今天会需要人手帮忙
It's my weekend with the boys. They'll stay out of the way.
这个周末轮到我带孩子 他们不会碍事的
Aunt Carmela is nice enough to let you guys enjoy her pool,
卡蜜拉伯母很大方 让你们在她的泳池玩
and you wanna destroy her property.
你们却在这里搞破坏
It's a beach chair! It can get wet.
这是海滩椅 弄湿了又没关系
Don't get smart! You wanna go home?
还敢回嘴 你要回家吗?
What can I do?
我能帮什么忙?
The dips. I forgot the dips.
沾酱 我忘了做沾酱
I gotta duck out later. I could get some at Grand Union.
我待会儿得出去一下 可以帮你 顺便到《大联合》去带点什么
Grand Union closed ten years ago.
《大联合》十年前就关了
You know what? Frig the dip. They'll have to survive with salsa.
你知道吗? 管它什么沾酱 用莎莎酱就够好了
Can I make you a cocktail?
我能帮你调杯鸡尾酒吗?
I make a mean Rusty Nail.
我调的"锈铁钉"很带劲的
Now? No.
现在? 不用了
Thanks again for letting the kids take a swim.
还是感谢你让孩子们游泳
Any time, you know that.
随时欢迎 你知道的
Cheers.
炸♥弹♥开花 干杯
They love being here.
他们很喜欢来玩
This is truly a beautiful home.
这真是个漂亮的房♥子
What, are you here, five years now?
你住了几年?五年了?
I asked you to get up at 11:00. We got a lot to do today.
我要你11点就起床 是今天有很多事要做
You were supposed to send this for summer school.
你今天应该把这个寄给卫格勒老师 暑期辅♥导♥的事
Put it down!
先放着
Greetings, birthday people. You are here, which is great.
大家生日快乐
You can help with the setup.
你来了 太好了 你可以帮我开始布置
Hi, Mrs Soprano.
索波诺太太 你好 你好
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表