剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Atlantic City loves its oldies on Oldies 98.3.
亚特兰大市爱老歌♥在98点3老歌♥频道
So the Pope says, "Just-a one-a more thing: She gotta have-a big-a tits."
教宗说 只有一件事 她一定要有大胸部
You okay, Ton'? You're being like a little quiet.
你还好吗 东尼? 你好像有点安静?
Yeah, yeah. I'm just... I'm full, that's all.
对 我只是 我吃饱了 没什么
Calm before the storm. Get him near those crap tables and look out.
这是暴风雨前的宁静 跟他赌牌要小心
Jesus, I'm stuffed. I can't remember the last time I ate this much.
我饱了 我不记得有多久没吃这么饱了
Sure youse don't want no dessert?
你们真的不想吃甜点吗? 不了
Not for me.
我也不了
Thank you. Thanks.
谢了 谢谢
Enjoy it, girls.
好好享受 女孩们
I been enjoying looking at youse the whole night.
我整晚看着你们就好开心
Get some fucking glasses. We gotta go
你也戴一下眼镜吧 该走了
All right, I'll see you over at the $100 table.
好了 在赌一百块的桌上见了
Right.
好
Ton', you sure you're all right? You got a big moose on.
东尼 你真的没事吗? 你脸臭得不得了
It's a fucking broad, believe that?
为了个臭女人 相信吗?
Really? You mean...? It's the real deal, I think.
真的吗? 你是说? 我是玩真的
No shit, huh?
没臭盖?
See? The thing is, we got this platonic thing going.
问题是我们之间是精神性的恋爱
We have had for many years.
已经好多年了
She thinks that's what it is, but it's not,
她以为只不过是那样 但事实不然
and no amount of convincing will change her mind.
但不管我再怎么劝她 都改变不了她的心意
So she was a... friend. Yeah.
她算朋友吗? 对
They're wrapping up a lobster roll for me to take to Ginny.
他们正在帮我打包龙虾 我要带去给金妮
We'll see you's over there. Yeah.
我们那边碰头 好
Anything else, gentlemen? We're good.
还要什么吗 各位? 不用
My friend here'll take the check, though.
我这位朋友会付帐
Have a wonderful evening.
祝各位晚上愉快
1184. Oh... babe. I gotta play that number.
一千一百八十四 宝贝 我应该赌这个数字
Hmm, I'm gonna go wash up.
我去洗洗手
I'll tell you, after a meal like that, what I could use is a nice piece of ass.
我告诉你 大餐之后来个女人是最好了
Who knows, maybe I'll call down, have them send one up to the room.
谁知道 或许我会叫人送到房♥间去
Why don't you just fuck yourself? Save a little money.
你何不搞自己好省点钱呢?
What's your problem?! Stop trying to bait me.
你是哪里不爽? 你少寻我开心
You know what my fucking problem is! No, why don't you tell me?
你知道我哪里不爽 我哪知? 你何不讲明白?
You want me to tell you? Fine!
你要我说明白? 好
Steaks, 3 lb. -lobsters, the shrimp fucking cocktails you made everybody get.
牛排 三磅龙虾 还有你帮大家点的鸡尾酒虾
Then on top of everything else, you send those skanks a bottle of Cristal?
除此之外你还送那群丑女 顶级香槟酒?
I was being a gentleman. You oughtta try it some time.
我只是想当个绅士 哪天你也可以试试
Not to mention the Lyonnaise fucking potatoes you didn't even touch.
更别提那洋葱圈马铃薯 你点了却连碰也没碰
What?! I lost my appetite. Fuck you!
怎样? 因为我没胃口了 去你的
Excuse me? You fucking heard me!
你说什么? 你♥他♥妈♥的听到了
I'm telling you, I don't give a fuck anymore who you're related to.
我告诉你 克里斯 我才不管你和谁是亲杯
Go ahead, Paulie. Go for it. Your big fucking moment.
继续啊 保利 继续讲 这是你的时间
You little fuck... Excuse me, gentlemen.
你这个小浑蛋 对不起两位
Was there a problem with the service?
我们的服务哪里不对吗?
What are you talking about? You left me $16, sir.
你在说什么? 你只留了十六块的小费
Perhaps you miscounted. There's 1200 bucks in there.
或许是你算错了 那里有一千两百块
That's correct, and the bill was $1184.
没错 但帐单是1184元
Assuming you don't tip on tax or alcohol, 15%...
如果不算小费的税 还有酒钱 百分之十五
I'm tapped out.
我付了就算了
You think this job is easy?
你认为我们这分工作很轻松吗?
I have kids. Then go back inside before you get hurt.
我家有孩子要养 那就趁你还没受伤前回去
I have a goddamn family to support. Fuck off.
我有一家子要养 滚啦
Yeah, right. Go piss it away at blackjack, fucking assholes!
对 没错 去你♥妈♥的♥浑球
What do you gotta say now?
看你现在还有什么说的?
Chrissie, he's fucked up.
克里斯 他不行了
Don't they have medicine they're supposed to take, these assholes?
这种浑球不是应该要服药?
I don't know.
我不知道
He'll say we hit him with a brick. He's still going, this asshole.
他会跟人家讲我们用砖块打他 还在动 浑蛋
That's my money, Paulie!
那是我的钱 保利
How's he doing? I love him so much and I can't do shit.
他怎么样? 我好爱他 却什么都不能做
We're all praying for him.
我们都为他祈祷
You know, you were another son to him.
你就像是他的另一个儿子
Yeah? You get some sleep?
喂? 你有睡吗?
Yeah, a little, you know. Fucked up, huh?
睡了一下 搞砸了 是吧?
What are you gonna do? I'm not too worried about the cops.
你要怎么办? 警方那边我倒不担心
Nobody knows us down there.
那边没人认识我们
The reason I called. Let's bury the hatchet, you and me.
我打来是想跟你说 我们就尽弃前嫌吧
All this bullshit with us. I know, I know, it's stupid.
这些无聊小事 我知道 很蠢
Life's too short, Chrissie. You can't waste it fighting with your friends.
人生苦短 克里斯 别虚掷在和朋友争吵上
Look what could've happened last night.
想想昨晚要不是那样 可能会变成怎样
One of us could've got hurt or even killed for Christ's sake.
可能会换成是我们其中一人受伤 甚至被杀 老天爷
I know.
我懂
You're special to me, you know. Always have been.
你对我是很重要的人 一直以来都是
You, too, Paulie... to me.
你在我心中也是 保利
We'll split the tab. I'm sorry, Paulie.
那钱我们分了吧 很抱歉 保利
I apologize too, kid. I'll talk to you later.
我也跟你道歉 小鬼 晚点聊
When you say that, you make me feel less than.
你那样一说 让我觉得不再没那么严重
Next week, everyone.
下周见 各位
Good luck.
祝你们幸运
I'm going outta town next week. Okay.
我要出城两个礼拜 好
Good night. Bye.
晚安 拜
Anthony.
安东尼
Hello.
你好啊
Hey. A friend of mine had these.
这是我朋友的
I'll see you next week.
我们下周见
Like I was saying, a friend of mine had these and couldn't use them.
我刚是说这东西是我朋友的 但用不着
I figured, well...maybe we could.
我就想或许我们用得着
Tickets, Bermuda, lodging at the Elbow Beach Hotel.
到百慕达的机票 住在艾波海滩旅馆
I turned down a wonderful dinner invitation,
我都已经推掉了一个美好的晚餐邀约
and you think I'll go away with you?
你认为我还会答应与你同行吗?
Well, the guy couldn't use them and you know, he gave them to me.
那家伙用不上所以就给了我
What do you want me to do, throw them away?
你要我怎么办 扔掉吗?
Come on, I'm breaking out the big guns here.
别这样嘛 我已经很低姿态了
You're turning me into half a stalker.
你这样让我变得好像是花痴了
Listen, Anthony, I'm...I'm not going to go out with you, okay?
安东尼 我不可能会跟你约会的 好吗?
And it's not because you're unattractive or
并不是因为你不迷人
I don't think I would have a good time,
或者是我们出去不好玩
it's just something I'm not going to do.
只是我已经下定决心不要了
And I would like you to respect my decision,
希望你尊重我的决定
and just try to feel that I know what's right for me.
请你想一下 我知道怎样对自己最好
Okay?
好吗?
But it's not just the psychiatric ethics stuff, is it?
所以不只是因为心理医师的职业道德 对吧?
I wanna preserve the option for you that you could always come back to our work,
我想要留个空间给你 以后你随时可以回来诊所
if you wish.
继续接受治疗
And that we could pick up where we've left off.
我们可以延续之前的进度
I don't think you get this, I want you! And that's very flattering to me.
我想你没弄懂我的意思 我要你 这真是太恭维我了
I'm not interested in flattering you. I know you're not.
我不是想要恭维你 我知道那不是你的意思
All right, then what is it? Okay, what is it?
那到底是怎样? 到底是什么问题?
Just help me understand it, okay?
你解释清楚好吗?
You know, Anthony, during therapy l...I never judged you or your behavior.
安东尼 在治疗过程中我从不批判你或你做过的事
It's not the place of a therapist to do so.
身为精神医师我无权这样
-All right, I get all this. Go, go.
好 我懂了 继续
In a personal relationship, I don't think I could sit silent.
但站在个人的角度 我不认为我可以无视于这一切
About what?
哪一切?
Our values are just very different. You don't like my values?
我们的价值观差太多了 你不喜欢我的价值观?
Honestly? Yeah.
老实说吗? 对
No.
不喜欢
Okay. Like what?
好 像哪些?
It's getting late, l... No, no, no. Come on.
现在很晚了 不会
It's okay, it's okay.
讲啊 没关系 你讲
Well...you're not a truthful person.
首先 你不诚实
You're not respectful of women. You're not really respectful of people.
你对女人不够尊重 你对别人也不够尊重
I don't love people? Maybe you love them, I don't know.
我不爱人? 或许你爱 我不知道
You take what you want from them by force or the threat of force.
只要你想要 你就威逼强抢
I couldn't live like that. I couldn't bear witness to violence...
我没办法过这种生活 我不能坐视暴♥力♥
Fuck you!
操你的
You're a fucking cunt!
你真是个臭婊♥子♥
How come Benny's not outside? He just got here, he's going out.
班尼为什么不在外面? 他刚到 他正要出去
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表