剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
It's museum-quality work, I admit that.
那是可以进博物馆水准的划 我承认
But I told the guys
但我都跟大家讲
a chance to hang a picture of you on my wall?
能够有机会在墙上 挂上你的划像有多稀罕
I rescued it from the flames.
我从火堆里把它救出来的
What's with the hat and shit?
那帽子是什么鬼?
Don't give me "huh". You know what it does to me?
少给我装不懂 你知道这划给我什么感受吗?
To be reminded of that fuckin' horse? I'm sorry, T.
让我想起那匹该死的马 对不起 东尼
But you never come here no more.
但你都不到我这儿来了
I didn't figure there'd be a problem.
所以我以为这不成问题
I never come here no more cos they're watching all our houses.
我之所以不到这里来是因为他们在监视我们所有人的家
It's no good for us to visit. I know.
所以我们互相拜访并不好 我知道
Do you and your whores get a big laugh?
你们为什么好得这么开怀?
That's no joke. Then what is it?
这又不是笑话 东尼 那到底是什么?
That's no joke! That cost me a lotta money to get the retouching done.
不是笑话 我还花了一大笔钱请人重新划过
What the fuck did you do it for? And don't bullshit me, Paulie.
你到底是为什么要这样? 少给我胡扯 保利
Part of it was to fix some fire damage on the guy's feet.
有一部分是为了要修补被火烧掉人像的脚部
But while I was at it, I also thought, I don't have a modern look in here,
后来我在进行时 我就想我这里看起来不是很现代感
so go with something more traditional,
所以就采用比较古装的装扮
that catches more of what you're all about.
那比较能够呈现出你真实的样子
A goddamn lawn jockey?
该死的骑士装?
That's not a lawn jockey. That's a general.
那才不是骑士装 那是将军服
What general? Who?
什么将军? 谁?
It's not a real general from history, it's you.
不是真的历史的上将军啦 那是你
What the fuck.
屁啦
Speak.
说话
He's at 146, Route 9A, Kinderhook.
他在金德虎9A路146号♥
Skip. How's it going?
老大 情形怎样?
We got you your bialys and coffee.
我们帮你买♥♥了洋葱面包和咖啡
Johnny Sack called for you. Called a couple of times.
强尼沙克打电♥话♥来要找你
He seemed upset about something.
打了几次来 他好像有事很不爽
Good bialy.
面包不赖
Any time, boss.
不客气 老大
Catch ya later.
晚点儿见
Take it easy, Tone.
别紧张 东尼
What? It didn't solve a thing.
干嘛? 这没解决任何事
It's over, John. The fuck it is!
结束了 强尼 才没
He's beside himself now.
他现在气坏了
The best thing for him, for you, for all of us,
目前对他 对你 对我们所有人而言...
is to put this thing behind us and get back to business.
就是要把这一切抛诸脑后 重新回到工作岗位上
How is that supposed to happen? It's something we gotta talk about.
这怎么可能? 这我们要好好谈谈
As a first step, I'd consider giving Phil
第一步 我考虑要给菲利普...
a quarter of my points in the Bloomfield operation,
我在布伦菲那笔生意的四分之一股分
which my cousin was running.
那原是我表弟在管的赌场
I'm at Columbia Pres all day, my yearly physical.
我整天人都会在哥伦比亚 长老教会医院做年度健诊
An hour already, I'm waiting for this doctor.
已经等那该死的医生一个小时了
Then I got bone density tests,
之后我要做骨质密度检查
lipids. Come into the city tonight.
脂质检查 晚上会进城去 我们坐下来谈
No offence, John, but I got an IQ of 136. It's been tested.
恕我直言 强尼 但我智商也有136 测过的
All right. Tomorrow morning then, my house, 6:30.
好 那就明天早上 到我家 六点半
What? I'm on a 9.00 a.m. flight to Miami.
什么? 我早上九点要飞迈阿密
I have to get things in line there.
我要去那边把事情安排妥当 强尼...
You think I'm gonna give you ammazzo with Ginny upstairs?
你觉得金妮人在楼上 我有可能埋伏你吗?
If you don't hear from me, I'll be there. Tony, you and you alone.
要是之前我都没再联络那我就会到 东尼 只能你来
I'm not having Phil, nobody.
我不会带菲利普 或任何人
Who is it? It's me.
哪位? 是我
You need to go up to the farm and pick up your cousin.
到农场去 收拾你表哥
I need you to go up there now, this morning.
你现在就去 今天早上
It may be over, but watch your back.
事情或许已经了结了 但你还是要留神
Take him off the premises, obviously.
当然要把他搬离那地方
He should be buried.
要埋好
It should be you that does it. You got it.
该由你去做 没问题
We never got a chance to talk in detail about Adriana.
艾德莲娜的事我们一直没机会好好谈谈细节
I know.
我知道
If you let something slip,
你有没有说溜嘴什么...
if she saw anything...
有没有给她看到了什么
There was a couple of times I had her with me
是有几次我去收赃时她跟在旁边
picking up collections. Esplanade.
海滨广场那里
The cigarettes... she was always nosing around.
香烟 她老是到处翻
Did you ever say anything about Ralph or the Bevelaqua kid?
你有跟她提过瑞夫或是比维拉圭的事吗?
No. Would you remember?
没有 这种事你会记得吗?
I swear on my life.
我用生命担♥保♥
You won't find any of that.
那东西你一点也找不到的
I'm reading, I'm lifting weights.
我在看书 练举重
I know what you think but you'll see. I'm gonna prove myself to you.
我知道你想什么 东尼 我会向你证明自己的能力的
I only chipped that once, on the day with her.
我只在她出事那天吸了一次毒
She was willing to rat me out because she couldn't do five fuckin' years?
她之所以要告我密 是因为她不想被关五年
I thought she loved me. She's a cunt.
我还以为她爱我 她是个婊♥子♥
Does no good to think about that now.
现在想这都没用了
All right. He does like her.
好了 就这样...
He does like her.
不 他真的喜欢她
Cos he told me.
因为他跟我说过
I have heard you talking all night. Could you knock?
整晚我都听到你在这里头讲电♥话♥ 你不能先敲门吗?
You said you'd finish your application.
你说你会先填完大学报名表
You're gonna stroke out if you can't find a way to control yourself.
你如果再不想法控制自己 迟早会中风
I know. Hang that phone up.
我知道 挂掉电♥话♥
Call me back later?
晚点打给我好吗?
I don't know what to say, you know?
我不知该说什么了
If applications are late, you are cooked. It's that simple.
一旦报名表迟送 你就完蛋了 就这么简单
I know this because I have raised you from day one,
这我很清楚 因为我从小把你养到大
you won't like working at McDonald's.
你不会想在麦当劳上班的
Could you up the drama a little?
你可以讲得再夸张一点吗?
You know what? I don't like the sarcasm,
你知道吗? 我不喜欢人家拐弯抹角地骂我
and I don't want you around here next year sponging off of us, so fine.
我也不想明年你还留在这边当寄生虫
No allowance until those applications are done.
所以既然这样 所有的零用钱在你 把报名表填好之前都先扣着不发
That's not even practical and you know it.
那根本不实际 你明知道的
What's the matter? He hasn't done his applications.
怎么回事? 他不填好报名表...
He isn't getting allowance. No allowance.
就别想拿到零用钱 不发零用钱
I have $300 of my own money. How?
好 反正我自己赚了三百块 怎么来的?
Me and Matt put on a party.
我和麦特办了个派对
$5 a person.
一人收五块
We made 600 bucks after expenses.
扣掉开销后共赚了六百
What expenses? The band.
什么开销? 乐团的钱
Is that why you've been on the phone for two weeks?
你们这两个礼拜在电♥话♥里就是在聊这些吗?
It may interest you to know
或许你们没兴趣知道
people said it was the best party all year.
但大家都说 这是他们整年来去过最好的派对
There was drinking? We just let people into Matt's house.
我猜还有酒喝吧? 我们只是放他们进麦特他家
What they brought with them was not under our control.
他们要带什么进来 我们不管
Do your applications. Now.
去给我填报名表
What?
什么?
You know, it's interesting.
这很有趣
I was talking to his college advisor... Who, Wegler?
我跟他的大学申请顾问聊过 谁 魏老师吗?
No, AJ got switched around. Miss Merrow.
不 小安东尼转班了 是梅洛小姐
She mentioned that AJ talked to her once
她提到小安东尼有次跟她说...
about what might be good schools to study event planning.
有什么好学校 可以让他去学活动策划
Event planning?
活动策划?
What the hell is it?
那是什么鬼东西?
I am not really sure.
我也不太清楚
Gay, isn't it? I don't know.
那很娘 不是吗? 我不知道
I know you're around a lot of wealthy people.
我知道你和很多有钱人来往
He watches that DVD over and over again.
他又一直重覆在看那些影片
The one with Mike Myers about...
就是跟麦克麦尔斯合演的那个...
What's his name? Steve Rubell, the Studio 54 guy?
什么名字? 史提夫鲁贝尔《54影片公♥司♥》的家伙
Oh, Jesus.
老天
Yeah, but I mean, you know, it...
对 我是说 就这样...
Well, I guess, you know...
我想 就这样
I don't know.
我不知道
He's fired up about something at least.
至少有件事是他感兴趣的了
So? Go ahead.
怎么样? 讲吧
Phil has to know that punishment has been meted out and that's all there is.
菲利普要清楚 惩罚已经达成了 事情就这样结束了
And that what we are here for, in the end,
我们之所以来这里
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表