剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The thought never even entered my head!You're a man!
这事我连想都没想过
You're alone in a car with her...
当时你和她单独在车里
You fucking pushed me to this. You pushed me to this!
是你逼我的 是你逼我的
Way I see it, he must've known the gun was empty.
在我看来 东尼 他一定是知道枪里没子弹
Look what he pumped into your car.
看他在你车上打的洞
What are you trying to say, Paulie?!What the fuck you trying to say, huh?!
你是想讲什么 保利? 你到底在暗示什么 保利?
Either you tell me right now
要不你现在自己说出来...
that you can take it into your heart that I did not do this shit...
你真心相信我没做这件事
or this is as far as we go.
要不然我们就到此为止了
Motherfucker. Tony, come on!
浑蛋 东尼别这样
Listen to somebody else for a change. Fuck him.
听别人怎么说嘛 操他的
Tony, try it my way.
东尼 用我的方法试试
Listen to me.
听我说
Mister... Sorriano,what seems to be the matter?
索里亚诺先生 是有什么事这么重要?
Soprano.I'm fine. It's my friend here who needs to talk to you.
索波诺 我没事 是我这位朋友 想跟你聊聊
You know where ER admitting is?
你们知道急诊室的挂号♥处在哪里
Look, you got someplace maybe we could talk?
是这样 我们可以找个地方聊聊吗?
It's 3:00 A.M., and I just finished a 17-hour rotation.
现在是凌晨三点 我刚值完一个长达十七小时的班
Any gunshot wounds or broken kneecaps?
有人被枪射伤或是断了十字韧带吗?
Two minutes.You're an excellent doctor,
两分钟就好 你是位很好的大夫
that's why I brought him here.Come on.
所以我才带他来这里 来吧
This gentleman here is the fiance of the young lady that I was with.
这位先生是那位当初跟我一起来的女士的未婚夫
Now, he's got it into his head
他坚信...
that there was oral sex going on at the time of the wreck.
我们撞车时我正和那位女士进行口♥交♥
Listen, l... Hey, hey, hey!
听着 我...等等
Just a second.
等一下
Naturally, he's very upset,
想当然耳他气炸了
so I need you to tell him there wasn't.
所以我要你告诉他不是这样的
He's obviously feeling the pressure,he's just gonna fucking lie.
他显然是受到你们胁迫 他一定不会照实说的
I'm not in the custom of lying about anything,
我这人没有扯谎的习惯
but whether somebody was getting something in the car,
不管谁在车子里搞什么...
how could I possibly attest to that?
那要我怎样去证明?
Well, as the attending, you could explain
既然你是主治医师
how medically it's not possible
你至少可以解释一下 就医学上而言这不可能
Excuse me?If she was wearing her seatbelt,
你说什么?
then there would have been abrasions
例如...
If she was wearing her seatbelt, then there would have been abrasions
要是她有系安全带 那就应该会在...
to the lateral anterior aspect of the clavicle, wouldn't there?
锁骨的侧后方造成擦伤
Or the right mid-sternum?
或是在右中侧的胸骨?
Are you a physician?
你是医生吗?
No, I'm a pre-board certified massage therapist.
不是 不过我是即将拿到执照的按♥摩♥师
So did she have any of those kind of things?
她身上有这样的伤吗?
Actually, yes, on the right clavicle
事实上是的
and the sternum just above the xiphoid process
就在右侧锁骨和胸骨上 就在剑胸骨的地方...
which would indicatean upright position at the moment of impact.
那表示在撞击当时她的坐姿是直立的
So what he's saying is that she was sitting up.
好 那他就是说她当时是正坐的
All right.Thank you, doctor. Come on.
好了 谢谢你 医生 给你
For the kids, the Make-A-Wish Foundation,whatever... here.
捐给孩子 许愿基金会什么的 拿去
Thank you!
谢了
What do you want from me?
你要怎样?
I guess I believe you.
我相信就是了
All right.
好
You threw food at Vito. That's got to be resolved.
你把吃的东西扔到维多身上 这件事要有个交待
He was fucking laughing, which was wrong.
当时他在大笑 那很过分
But at this point now, it don't make no difference.
到现在这地步也没差了
Even if it wasn't true, it's what people think.
就算不是真的 但大家还是这么想
They know you were out there scoring coke with her.
大家都知道你和她是要去找古♥柯♥碱
What do you care what people think?You know the truth.
你干嘛在乎别人怎么想? 你知道真♥相♥就好
I got to live in the world.
我还要过活啊
And now I look like Joe Jerkoff.
我现在就像武大郎
No, no, no, no.
不...
You know what?I might as well have fucked her.
说真格的 搞不好我还真的会上她
Thanks.
谢了
I rang the doorbell six times.- Nobody answered
我按了门铃六次 都没人来应门
What are you doing here?I want to talk to you.
你来这边干嘛? 我想跟你聊聊
If you came to pick him up, he's not going.Oh,
你如果是来接他 他不去了
so you believe all that shit they're saying, huh?
所以你也相信他们说的那些事?
Am I that horrible? Really?
我有这么糟吗? 真的吗?
Where there's smoke, there's fire.I don't know what you did.
无风不起浪 我不知道你们到底干了什么好事
What's gonna happen when your children hear about this?
你的孩子听到后会怎样?
Meadow already suspects you.
梅朵已经在怀疑你了
Suspects what?She saw you at the club.
怀疑我什么? 她看到你去俱乐部
She said she thought you were coked out.
她说你可能有吸古♥柯♥碱
What are you talking about? I don't do drugs.
你到底在说什么? 我不吸毒的
She knows about the accident. What do you think she's gonna think?
她知道你车祸的事 你认为她会怎么想?
And with Anthony at that age?
安东尼这个年纪会怎么想? 拜托 小孩子
Oh, come on, the kids! The kids... It's about you!Fine, so it's all about me!
不是小孩 是你 好 所以都是因为我
What, do I mean nothing to you?!
怎样 我就完全没有分量吗?
That I got to live with this swirling around me?
我就要活在这堆烂事之中吗?
Forget about what they're saying, I'm asking you.
好了 别管别人怎么说 我问你
You think I'd have sexual relations with her?
你真的认为我会和她搞上吗?
Adriana, who's gonna be a member of this family?!
艾德莲娜 她将来是要嫁进来这个家族的耶
Now I want you to answer me truthfully.
我要你老老实实的回答我
Look, I know I haven't been a fucking saint, all right?
我不是什么柳下惠 这我承认
And you got plenty of issues of your own on that subject.
但你虽然有很多的坚持
But you haven't exactly been a fucking saint yourself.
但你也不是完美无瑕
No, no, no, no, no, come here.
不 过来
You think I would go near that girl like that?
你真的认为我会碰那个女孩吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Look, I'm asking you to pull with me to put a good face on this thing.
我只是求你站在我这边 帮我在这事上圆圆场
For the sake of the kids and this family.
就算看在孩子们和这个家的份上
I got to bail you out?
你要我站出来挺你吗?
It's never-ending, your bullshit.
这种事没完没了的 你这浑蛋
Use a fucking crosswalk!
走斑马线不会啊?!
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Don't get all excited.
别太兴奋了
Most of it's from the accident.
这大半是车祸时撞的
You okay?
你还好吗?
What do you fucking think?
你觉得呢?
Kicked out of my house,I may have ulcerated colitis and you call me up.
我被人家赶出来 还可能结肠发炎 你却硬要我出来
We'd like your permission to put a listening device in your business.
我们想获得你的许可 让我们在你店里装窃听器
This relationship with Tony could net us a lot of chatter.
你和东尼的关系可以让我们得到很多资料
Don't forget, it's him we're after.There is no relationship!
别忘了我们要捉的是他 我和他没有关系
The faster we get Tony and put him away,
我们越快捉到东尼送他入狱
the sooner you can get on with your life.
你就越快能够回到自己的生活轨道上
We can get a court order to install a device anyway,
我们可以直接申请法♥院♥传票自行安装 因为这样让事情单纯化许多
but this will make our lives simpler. Fuck you.I do enough for you people.
去你的 我已经帮你们够多了
You're not bugging my club.Adriana...
我的俱乐部不给你们装窃听器 艾德莲娜...
it's a syndrome, protecting abusers.
这是种症状 受虐者会倾向保护施虐者
If it would've been Christopher alone in a car with a woman,
换成是克里斯多佛在车里和另一个女人独处...
I would've killed him.
我也会杀了他
Thank you.
谢了
Arthur's sending something over with his compliments.
亚瑟会送一些东西过来 他非常欣赏
Thank you.
谢了
Enjoy.
慢慢看
Nice to see you, Ton'. Oh, thank you.
幸会 东尼 谢谢
Gravy's good tonight. Mmhmm.
今晚的炖肉汤很好
Nice to see you.
幸会
I hope you have a pleasant evening.
祝你们有个愉快的夜晚
Ladies.
女士们
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表