剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
while I sit here mired in her bullshit trying to be a good son
而我却得当个乖儿子 帮你收烂摊子
while you're off dropping acid
让你在外吸毒 淫♥荡♥过日
and blowing roadies! Roadies? Oh, you don't wanna know.
淫♥荡♥过日? 你不想知道的
That is not true, Tony. Now you tell him that that's not true!
那不是真的 东尼 你告诉他那不是真的
Poor fucking Janice, she's so depressed
可怜的珍妮丝 忧郁沮丧...
Poor Janice, she can't get up off the couch
赖在沙发上爬不起来
'cause she's so tired from her Epstein-Barr.
因为她有庖疹病毒 好累喔!
Poor fucking Janice. Va fongul! Why don't we calm down?
可怜的珍妮丝 去你的 你们俩冷静一下好吧?
Maybe you were the smart one
你挺会耍小聪明 离开这里一阵子...
'cause you got outta here, but your hippie string ran out
流浪到无处可去
and now you're gonna do to this man what you do to every one of 'em.
你将用对付这所有男人的招数 对待这个家伙
Fucking piece of shit! You stupid cunt.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
Oh, just like your mother, huh?
臭婊♥子♥! 就跟你妈一样!
Now you can do to him what she did to Daddy!
你现在就像她从前对爸那样!
Cocksucker!
死烂人!
You want more responsibility?
你想扛更多责任?
Start with controlling your wife.
就从管好你老婆开始吧
And then from nowhere, he cracks one kid's head with a shovel
结果他突然拿起铲子往那孩子头上敲
and the other one, he knocks out of a tree. He jumped out of the tree
另一个 他把他从树上扯下来 他从树上跳下来...
and came at me with a chainsaw. I got a right to defend myself, Tony.
拿电锯攻击我 我得自我防卫呀!
All right, take it easy, relax.
好吧 别激动 冷静点
Sal Vitro's been working the area since my ma was still working at Kresge's.
我妈还在工作时 沙尔维托就帮她割草了
I should be able to help out a kid from my own neighborhood.
我有权照顾我家附近的孩子
All right, how about this? Vitro and your nephew split the area...
好吧 这样吧 维托和你侄子平分那区的工作
east of Dyer is yours, west of Dyer goes to him.
戴尔家东边是你的 戴尔家西边是他的
As for the broken arm... I don't know, give him $500.
至于断手部分 就给他五百块吧
I already told the guy 12, T.
我已经告诉他是一千二了
Well there's fucking compromises in life, Paulie.
人生就是要学习妥协 保利
All right, make it a grand for the pain and suffering.
算一千好了 肉体精神赔偿
Naturally I want my taste, retroactive, 'cause this is the first time
当然 我也要分一杯眉 毕竟这是我第一次...
I heard about any of this.
听到这种事情
It's a new venture. My nephew's barely on his feet.
这是新的门路 我侄子还不太能自立
I mean, I didn't want to start kicking up and pull it back if it don't work out.
我如果现在答应 以后再收回就难了
And of course Vitro'll do your grass too, Tony.
还有 维托会帮你割草 东尼
No charge.
免费
Remind me to talk to you about that later.
这事我晚点再和你谈
There he is. Salvatore, my boy. How's that pitching arm? -
沙尔维多 你的手还好吧?
It's getting there. Paul, say hello to Mr. Gaultieri.
慢慢复原当中 保罗 和高提耶利先生打招呼
That's my middle name, Paul.
我的名字里也有保罗
So I talked to that guy. Good news.
我和那人谈过了 好消息...
I got you 500 for your arm,
我帮你要到五百块医药费
and you keep half your area.
你可以保留一半的工作领域
Half? It could've been nothing.
一半? 原本啥都没有咧
Lucky you know me.
还好有我帮你撑腰
West of Dyer's yours, east belongs to him.
戴尔家西边是你的 东边是他的
Paulie, my wife's gonna sh...
保利 我老婆她...
All right, thank you, Paulie.
好吧 谢了 保利
Oh, one more thing.
还有一件事...
You're gonna have to cut a couple of lawns on the comp.
你得免费割几家的草
Some friends of ours.
朋友的家
Some shot, huh, the way it hooked?
那记挥杆不赖吧?
You got a fucking horseshoe up your ass.
是啊 你这人总是走狗屎运
Mr. Soprano?
索波诺先生...
Harry Winer, I was your mother's neurologist.
哈利温勒 我是你妈妈的医生
I did her work-up from Green Grove? -
我帮她诊疗过
Yeah, how you doing?
是的 你好吗?
So I assume your sister told you I'm treating your uncle.
你姐姐大概告诉你 我正在诊疗你伯父
Oh yeah, yeah, she mentioned it. Catch you in there, T.
有 有 她提过了 回头见 东尼
Yeah.
好的
I think with the right meds we can control these things.
只要好好服药 应该能控制病情
What things? The infarcts.
什么病情? 梗塞 很容易会引发中风
They're akin to mini-strokes.
他前几天脑部受到重创
He suffered significant brain trauma the other day.
你大概注意到过去半年来
You probably noticed him acting differently over the past six months, a year maybe.
他的言行有些异样
Well to tell you the truth,
老实讲...
me and my uncle, we don't talk much anymore.
我和我伯伯已经不太联络了
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Don't be, he's a hostile prick.
我很遗憾 用不着 反正他是个大浑蛋
Well, unfortunately obstinacy is consistent with his condition.
他这种病会让人性格变得更固执...
Impatience, forgetfulness, particularly with short-term memory.
没耐心 健忘 尤其是短期记忆
Do you find he'll ask the same question every three minutes? What time it is?
他有没有每隔三分钟就问同样问题? 问现在几点?
I don't know. Maybe.
不晓得 或许吧
It's frustrating, I know.
让人很烦 我知道
Anyway, the last thing I wanted to do was get in the middle of a family squabble
我不想介入你们家的问题
I just wanted to say hello. Well, nice seeing you.
我只是想打声招呼 很高兴见到你
Okay. All right.
好的 好的 多谢
Member of the squirrel family,
松鼠类的一种...
the prairie dog makes its home mainly...
即草原地鼠 它们通常存在于西边...
Tommy?
汤米?
Brought you some fish.
给你带点鱼来了
Trying to clean out my refrigerator.
我正在出清我的冰箱
Make sure you form a seal when you shut that freezer door.
冷冻库的门要关紧
Of the two main species,
其中两个主要种类...
the black-tailed prairie dog is much more widespread,
黑尾草原地鼠繁殖范围较广...
inhabiting much of the Great Plains and the Great Basin.
大多栖息于大草原或大盆地里
So how you feeling?
你精神还好吧?
Heard you had a little problem.
听说你有点毛病
What problem?
什么毛病?
All right.
好吧
But your doctor said something different.
但你医生可不是这么说的
Who, Kennedy?
谁? 甘乃迪?
Kennedy's your cancer doctor.
甘乃迪是你的癌症医生
I knew that.
我知道
You said doctor.
你提到医生
The white-tailed prairie dog lives at higher elevations,
白尾草原地鼠栖息于高海平面之处...
hibernating throughout the winter.
冬天进行冬眠
Just take your medicine, Uncle Jun.
按时吃药 伯伯
Make you feel better.
会让你好过多的
Help with your memory.
帮助你的记忆
Believe me, there's plenty I'd like to forget.
相信我 很多事我都想忘记
Yeah, you and me both.
我也是
Feech was here?
费奇来过了?
Yeah, he came to pay his respects.
是啊 他来看我
What's this I hear,
我听到风声说...
you ruled against Feech?
你裁定反对费奇?
He's an important man. Why is he bitching at you about shit?
他是个要人 他跟你嚼舌根?
I'm still the boss of this family, despite any arrangements.
不管是怎么安排的 我仍是这家族的大老
Yellow in color, they often have dark...
黄色身形 他们通常有暗色的...
These prairie dogs, they'll sleep during the day.
这些草原地鼠白天睡觉
Oh yeah?
是吗?
Look, the doctor said you might not have known what you were saying.
医生说你可能不记得自己曾经说过什么话
What are you talking about?
你在讲什么?
The varsity shit.
关于校队的事
So, what else did Feech have to say?
费奇还说了什么?
Getting a new top on his convertible.
敞篷车要换新敞篷
All right, let's assume that you didn't know what you were saying.
好 假设你根本不晓得自己在讲什么...
That you forget you say shit over and over.
还有你忘了自己会一直重覆提相同的事
Yeah?
怎样?
Why's it gotta be something mean?
你一定要讲伤人的话吗?
Why can't you repeat something good?
为什么不能重覆正面的话?
There's the coyote.
土狼出现了
I mean, don't you love me?
你难道不爱我吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表