剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
I didn't say nothing, Tony.
我什么都没说 东尼
What the fuck did I say?!
我之前怎么说的?
I'm sorry, Tony, I just...
抱歉 东尼 我以为...
Now I gotta un-fuck what you just fucked up.
现在我得帮你擦屁♥股♥!
Gotta do something nice for Johnny. Like what?
我得想办法安抚强尼 要怎么做?
What the fuck am I supposed to do?!
我他妈的到底该怎么做?
You gotta understand, this shit between Johnny and Little Carmine is bad.
你不明白强尼和小卡明之间 这档事很棘手
The instability. But worse comes to worst, it could work to our advantage.
明争暗斗 不过到头来可能对我们有利
How?
怎么说?
They fight, we pick up any crumbs from the fallout.
他们鹬蚌相争 咱们便渔翁得利
The odds are that Johnny'll end up on top, but who knows?
强尼出头天的机率很大 但谁晓得呢
So keep your ears open and your mouth shut!
你给我记得 小孩子有耳无嘴!
Apparently, there's a new president at the electrician's union.
电工工会选出新的理事长
Tony sent Chrissy over there to talk to him.
东尼派克里斯去和他们谈
Something I've always been meaning to get straight...
我件事我一直搞不懂...
Tony calls Christopher his nephew,
东尼称克里斯多福为侄子...
yet sometimes you refer to them as cousins.
可是有时又叫他表弟
Yeah, right. See, Chrissy's not Tony's nephew.
克里斯不是东尼的侄子
Chrissy's Carmela's cousin.
克里斯的卡蜜拉的侄子
She was first cousin to Dickie Moltisanti, Chrissy's dad.
她是克里斯老爸 狄克莫特桑提的表姐
But he was always kinda like a big brother to Tony, Dickie.
不过这狄克一直都像是东尼的大哥
So Tony calls Chrissy his nephew.
所以东尼才说克里斯是他的侄子
It's an Italian thing. Okay.
义大利人的习俗 好的...
Although technically, Tony and Chrissy are cousins.
论辈分 东尼和克里斯是表兄弟没错
Joanne Blundetto, Chrissy's mom,
克里斯的妈妈 琼安比朗狄托...
is Tony's cousin on his mother's side?
是东尼妈妈那边的表妹
But, like way back.
不过是远亲
Like from the old country or something.
隔了好几代
Robyn?
罗苹?
What?
什么事?
How much longer am I gonna have to keep doing this?
我还得继续这么做多久呢?
Major RICO against Tony Soprano?
以《联邦反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法》起诉东尼索波诺?
Those things take years to build.
这种案子得花很多年时间
This recent case against Joe Massino in New York?
最近在纽约 乔马席诺被起诉的案子?
It was seven years before indictments were handed down.
调查整整七年之后才起诉
Hello, handsome.
哈啰 帅哥
Where you living now? Around here?
你现在住哪? 在这附近?
Do you know me? Do I know you?
你认识我? 我怎么会不认识你
Jupiter Club on 6th Street?
第六街的木星舞厅?
Caught fire, that place.
那地方被烧掉了
Lot of people died.
很多人死掉
Do you know my brother, Johnny?
你认识我哥哥强尼?
You got all the looks, I'll tell ya that.
你们家就你长得好看
What are you saying?
你这话什么意思?
You and I had relations?
你和我从前有过一段?
Son of a bitch in a taxicab, run me right over my foot.
某个女人用计程车碾过我的腿
I have a car. Want a date?
我有辆车 要约会吗?
I'll give you half and half in the back seat.
我可以在后座给你点甜头
I want to go home. Let me get a ride by the shelter.
我要回家 载我到游民收♥容♥所♥
I have to find my car.
我得去找我的车子
How you doing?
你好吗?
I don't gotta tell you shit.
我什么都不会说的
See some ID, sir?
有身分证件吗?
Fuck you, copper, I know my rights.
去你的 死条子 我知道我的权利
Hey, take it easy now.
别激动
My car was stolen. I want my lawyer.
我车子被偷了 我需要律师
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Mel.
梅文
Okay, Mel what?
姓什么?
I see you went out and forgot your shoes. Where do you live? -
你没穿鞋子就跑出来 你住在哪里?
Belleville. Sure you don't want to tell me your name?
好景区 你不肯说你的名字?
You're not in any trouble or anything. Corrado Soprano.
你不会惹上任何麻烦的 克拉多索波诺
Tell you what, sir,
这样好了...
why don't you come and get in the car where it's nice and warm?
你上车暖暖身子
We'll try to figure out how to get in touch with your lawyer, all right?
我们帮你联络律师 好吧?
Jesus, Uncle Jun, thank God.
老天 伯伯 感谢老天
This gentleman reside here, ma'am?
这位先生住在这里?
He's my uncle.
他是我伯伯
Where have you been? We were worried sick.
你跑去哪了? 我们担心死了
I'll need to see some identification, ma'am.
我必须看身分证件
Oh, okay, I'll get my bag.
好 我去拿皮包
His, actually.
要看他的
Bobby, get Uncle Jun's wallet. It's upstairs on his dresser.
巴比 去拿伯公的皮夹 在楼上他的衣柜上
Uncle Jun', you're freezing.
伯伯 你冻坏了
We found him walking across Clay Street Bridge in Newark.
我们在克莱街桥上发现他
Newark?
纽瓦克?
Where's your car?
你的车呢?
They stole it. Who stole it?
他们偷走了 谁偷走了?
You know who.
你晓得的!
It's him.
是他没错
Junior Soprano.
小索索波诺
Here ya go, sir. Go shit in your hat.
拿去吧 你去吃屎啦
Uncle Jun, stop.
伯伯 别这样
Thank you, officers. Thank you.
谢谢你们警官 谢谢
Uncle Jun, did you tell Tommy you were going to see my father?
你有跟汤米说你要去找我爸爸吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
What are you doing? Sit!
你在干嘛?坐下!
I have to use the facilities. Bobby, go with him.
我要上厕所 巴比 陪他去
God damn it, I can piss by myself!
要死! 我可以自己去尿!
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I'll open some soup
我帮你开汤罐头
You go out for some exercise, people give you the goddamn third degree.
出去散个步却变成了大罪人!
Hi, Ellie.
海帝...
Oh, hello, Louie. How's the big slot-machine king?
路易 赌场大老板近来如何?
Oh, I ain't doing that no more, I'm retired.
我已经洗手不干退休了
Tony, it's me.
东尼 是我
What's the matter?
怎么回事?
It's Uncle Jun.
是伯伯...
They found him in Newark, in his slippers.
他被人发现穿着拖鞋在纽瓦克
He was looking for Daddy, Tony.
他说他要找爸爸 东尼
He may have Alzheimer's. I don't know.
他大概有老人失忆症
Good, maybe he'll forget my phone number.
或许他可以忘记我的电♥话♥号♥码
Jesus Christ.
老天...
Mozzarella in carrozza. Still warm.
炸起司面包还是热的
Artie, we're in the middle of a family meeting.
我们正在讨论家里的事
I'm not even here.
算我不在
He's our uncle, Tony. There may be something seriously wrong with him.
他是咱们伯父 东尼 他的情况可能很严重
Listen, Janice, like I told your husband,
珍妮丝 我跟你老公说过了...
he's fucking dead to me. Are you that fragile?
我当他已经死了 你真那么脆弱吗?
You don't know the half of it when it comes to us.
你知道个屁啦
And if you're so concerned, take him to the doctor.
你要担心的话带他去看医生啊
'Cause I've had it.
我受够了
You're the only one he relates to.
你是他唯一认同的人 东尼
We won't even be able to get him in the car.
我们根本没办法让他上车
Fuck him. You reap what you sow. You sure did.
去他的 他罪有应得啦 你也是
You think maybe there's a reason
或许你现在自己独居是有因可循的 东尼
you're living all alone here without your family?
家人全不在你身边
Whoa. Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等...等等...
You're gonna give me advice on marriage?
你要给我婚姻建言?
You know, Tony, there's a lot I can say right now that I am not gonna say.
东尼 很多话我想讲 但我忍♥住不讲而已
Fuck it! Say it! Say it! Who gives a fuck?
去你的! 讲啊! 谁鸟啊?!
Think I don't know what you're doing here, Janice?
以为我不晓得你的鬼计?
Trying to pawn this shit off on me.
把这烂摊子丢到我头上?
Your whole life... whenever there's a family problem,
你只要一遇到家里出问题...
you shirk your duties or run away! Ran away?
要不就推卸责任 要不就离家出走 离家出走?
Tibet or fucking Berkeley. I was 18 years old!
到西♥藏♥或到柏克莱... 我当时已经十八岁!
I was 16 when you left me with our head case of a mother.
你离开时我才十六岁 你让我一个人面对妈...
Who you all of a sudden relate to so fucking well!
结果你现在反而敬爱起她来
I was merely saying... Freespirit Janice,
我只是说我了解... 豪放不羁的珍妮丝...
rebel without a cause,
叛逆少女
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表