剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Here he is, Mr. Clean.
清洁先生来了
Want some coffee?
要喝点咖啡吗?
Where's your dirties? I'll get 'em.
待洗衣物呢? 我去拿
What? I don't know. It's... it's...
怎样? 不晓得 只是...
it's hard seeing you like this. What, working, with a real job?
看你这样我很难过 怎么? 看我有份正当的工作?
It's like I've been telling Feech, it's been a long strange trip.
就像我跟费奇说的 这条路走来坎坷崎岖
Feech?
费奇
Anyway, it's the luck of the draw, that shit.
那档事是瞎猫碰到死老鼠
Could've just as easily been me that went away.
当年被关的人很可能是我
Come on, I was gonna be there that night of the hijack.
我那天晚上是打算到场参加抢劫的
Well, it ain't like you came away totally unscathed.
你当初也不是完全毫发未伤
No, a couple of goons jumped me and cut my head open.
一群混混攻击我 打破了我的头
I couldn't go. Still...
我去不了 不过...
They could've killed ya. You ended up in the E.R.
他们有可能干掉你 你还被送急诊...
Got 16 stitches. You got 15 years.
我缝了十六针 而你被关了十五年
You always were a lucky fuck.
你总是比较走运
Well, that's not completely true. I got a lotta sorrows in my life.
不完全对 我这一生还有其他悲惨之处
Like him for example.
比方说 像他
Thanks for lunch.
多谢你的午餐
Stick with me, kid, I'll have ya eating lunch like that every day.
跟着我混 我每天都让你吃香喝辣
I'm serious about this massage therapy.
我很认真地在考虑按♥摩♥理疗工作
Well, you should keep a square job like that for appearances.
弄个普通工作当门面摆摆样子 当然可以
Look at me with the bakery.
就像我开面包店一样
I told my cousin I wanna stay a civilian.
我告诉我表弟 我想当平凡老百姓
Ah, yes. The boy king.
是啊 那个山大王
Can I trust you if I talk to you frankly about him?
我能信得过你吗? 如果我对你坦白地说我对他的感想
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
I gotta make a stop.
我得办点事
What the fuck you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么?
Excuse me? What the fuck are you doing?
什么? 我说你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么?
I'm trimming a lawn.
我在割草
My nephew does the lawns in this neighborhood.
这附近的草是我侄子在割的
I been working this neighborhood for 26 years.
我已经在这附近做二十六年的工了
Are you fucking deaf?
你是他妈的聋子啊?
I said my nephew has this area,
我说这附近是我侄子盖瑞拉曼纳的地盘
Gary La Manna. Fuck off, huh? I'm busy here.
滚开 我正在忙
You want me to fuck off?
你要我滚开?
How about I fuck off all over your stupid fucking face?
那我把你讨厌的脸揍扁如何?
you fucking mutt!
你这烂家伙!
Huh?
他妈的!
You don't work this neighborhood!
你休想在这附近工作!
Jesus Christ, we're on parole. What the fuck you doing?
我们正在假释中 你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么?
Anthony said the cable box has to be on.
安东尼说接收器电源必须打开
It's on, I'm doing it.
是开着的啊 我正在弄
But let me tell ya, our glass house couples
我说呀 咱们这对玻璃屋屋主...
could probably decorate in about 24 hours.
有可能在二十四小时内完成室内装璜
They have to, each week.
非这么做不可 每个星期呢...
Tony's whole life was horses...
东尼这人一辈子鬼混
No, it's not her. That's Judy!
不 不是她 是茱蒂!
No, it's not Judy!
不 不是茱蒂
The fuck? Yes, it is, of course it is.
他妈的 是她没错
Why am I on there?
我怎么会在电视上?
What? Holy shit. I've seen Judy!
什么? 真是该死! 我看到茱蒂 是茱蒂!
That's not you.
不是! 不是... 那不是你啦
-What's that, my trial?
茱蒂有棕色眼睛 那是什么? 我的审讯?
know the eyes. No, I do know the eyes...
你又不知道那眼睛 我知道那眼睛...
Come on! I've seen my daughter call her Judy!
拜托! 我看到我女儿叫她茱蒂!
Sweet Judy Brown Eyes... That's Bobby.
可爱的茱蒂有棕色眼睛 那是巴比
What the fuck is this?
到底在搞什么鬼?
Junior, it's not you, it's a TV program, a movie.
小索 那不是你 那是电视节目 一部电影
Judy... what?
茱蒂... 什么?
Tony, he's here.
东尼 他来了
Tony, hey, thanks for seeing me
东尼 多谢你见我
How are ya?
还好吧?
You want something? Coffee, bialy?
你要吃点什么? 咖啡? 洋葱小面包?
No, I'm good, thank you.
不 不用 谢谢
What's on your mind?
你有什么事?
Well, honestly, I'll get right to the point.
我就开门见山 直话直说...
As regards to your uncle, 'cause of the promotion and all,
关于你伯伯 最近这股提名风...
I kinda thought I'd be out on the street more.
我以为我会被派到街上出差频繁些
Staying off the street nowadays is a good thing, no?
这年头不在街头游荡不是比较好吗?
It's a joke.
开玩笑的啦
I know, I mean I'm not complaining.
我知道 我并不是在抱怨...
It's just it's over a year, and I'm still picking up prescriptions.
只是已经一年多了 我还在干跑腿差事
What do ya need, money? All I want is a chance to earn.
你想要什么? 钱吗? 我想要有赚大钱的机会
I mean, I'm happy to do it, it's
要我♥干♥那些差事没问题
just 40 minutes, I spent at Rite Aids yesterday
只是昨天我花四十分钟到药局里...
getting him some stool softener that was on sale.
帮他买♥♥促销的软便剂
With Jan and the kids to feed now...
我还有珍妮丝和孩子要养
How's she doing anyways, my sister?
她近况如何 我姊?
She sleeps a lot. It's hard.
她睡很多觉 情况不是很好
Still with the Epstein-Barr, huh?
还是庖疹病毒那档事?
It's tough on her. I don't know...
她也不好受...
two kids, a ready-made family.
两个孩子 现成的家庭
She's prone to depression, frankly.
老实讲 她有忧郁倾向
Mmm. I mean, not that I have any regrets.
我的意思是说 我并不后悔
No, no, course not, she's a good kid.
你当然不是 她是个很好的人
Look, Bobby, marriage...
听着 巴比 婚姻这档事...
or any partnership for that matter, is a give and a take.
或所谓的同居关系都是互相的
All right, look. I hear what you're saying
听着 我了解你的意思
but the truth is I depend on you.
可是我现在只能靠你了
Beppy, Tommy... come on.
毕比 汤米全都靠不住
You're the only one I can trust over there.
你是我唯一信得过的人
And believe it or not, it's important to me that he's cared for.
他能得到妥善照顾 对我而言很重要
All right, let me figure out how to take care of you.
好吧 让我来想想如何照顾你
Maybe you could make more collections or something.
或许可以让你去收收钱或什么的
Thanks, Tony. I appreciate it. Yeah, all right.
谢了 东尼 多谢 好吧
All right.
好吧
And Friday we have fish, if you're Catholic, so that's nice.
星期五我们吃鱼 如果你是天主教 那就太好了
Sounds like the Ritz.
挺享受的嘛
Ya gotta see her, Aunt Mary, she's the belle of the ball over there.
玛莉阿姨 她可是那里的交际花呢
Here, Ma, rest those dogs.
来 妈妈 歇歇脚
Hey, what's going on? Nobody cutting the lawn?
是怎么回事? 没人割草吗?
Oh, Madonn'. Mr. Vitro, the gardener,
那个园丁 维托先生...
somebody beat him up, broke his arm.
有人把他打到手断掉
God forbid. Sal Vitro? Who beat him up?
沙尔维托? 是谁打他的?
Some men in a Cadillac. He was mowing a lawn on Kimball Street.
有个开凯迪拉克的人 他当时在金宝街割草
The man said he didn't want him in the neighborhood.
那人叫他不要在这附近割草
Poor Sal, what a nice man he is.
可怜的沙尔 他人真的很和气
He put my garbage cans out every time he cut my grass.
每次来割草都帮我把垃圾桶推出去
What's his name, Aunt Mary? Salvatore Vitro.
他叫什么名字 玛莉阿姨? 沙尔维多♥维♥托
Ma, the guy that beat him up.
我是指打他的那个人
Man came by and said he was gonna cut the lawns.
有个人跑来说以后由他负责割草
I said, "No, I want Mr. Vitro."
我拒绝了 我要维托先生
"E. Gary La Manna, Landscaping."
"盖瑞拉曼纳园艺造景"
Do you know him?
你认识他?
Eat your scones. I'll straighten it out.
吃你的烤饼 这事交给我处理
95.5, WPLJ in Brooklyn.
95点5频道 布鲁克林广播电台...
Sorry, we're not open. What, not open?
抱歉 我们现在没有营业 什么叫"没有营业"?
A man in your position turning away fucking business now?
你这堂堂大老板居然这个时候有钱不肯赚?
I didn't know it was you, Lorraine.
我不知道是你 罗兰
Here ya go. That's most of it.
拿去吧 这是大部分的金额
Let me ask you a question, Dan.
让我问你一个问题 丹...
Say I'm some big nigger standing here instead of a woman,
假设今天站在你面前的我是个黑人而不是女人家
you still gonna tell me you got most of it?
你仍只会给我大多数的金额吗?
Let's go, chop-chop, pay the woman.
快点 把钱付清!
Phil, hey. I was just thinking about you.
菲力 我才刚想起你呢
Those Islander tickets, right? How about this humidity?
关于冰上曲棍球赛票是吧? 是啊 尝尝这如何?
Guys, please, whatever this is... Shut up.
请你们不要... 给我闭嘴!
Two times you were told to kick up to fucking Johnny Sack.
已经告诉过你两次把钱交给强尼沙克
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表