剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Dad. Hey.
爸
What are you doing here?Well, I got an office here.
你来这边干嘛? 我在这里有间办公室
You come down with Finn? And some people.
你和分恩一起来的吗? 还有一些其他人
Promise me no drinkin' and drivin'.
跟我保证 别酒驾
Who's your designated driver?
那谁会帮你开车?
I'm not the one with all the dents in their car.
我的车可没被撞凹啊
All right, have fun, huh?
好吧 好好玩
Need some money?
要钱吗?
Have a good time, sweetheart.Be careful!
好好玩 甜心 小心点
You see Meadow? Yeah, I wish I knew she was here.
有看到梅朵吗? 有 但愿早点知道她在这里
I wonder what the fuck she's thinkin'.I'm sorry, Ton'.
不知道她会怎么想 对不起 东尼
Some kid had a seizure upstairs,- it's been a horrible night.
楼上有个小鬼犯了碰痫 今晚真的很恐怖
- Hey, Ton',Vito and Gene just called, they're five minutes away.
东尼 维多和阿金刚打电♥话♥来 他们的地方离这里只有五分钟车程
We're leaving.
好 我们要走了 拿去
Here. All right, call 'em and tell 'em to meet us
打电♥话♥给他们 叫他们到巴德面包店 跟我们碰头...
at Bud's Butter Bun on Broadway and 18th.All right.
就在百老汇街和十八街交叉口 好
Did I just see your father?
我刚看到的是不是你♥爸♥?
He's got an office here.
他在这里有间办公室
Saturday night?
礼拜六晚上?
That's dedication.
真是认真啊
The guy sure can put in the hours.
那家伙真打拼
Let's go someplace else.
有何不可? 我们到别地方去吧
Tony's spendin' so much time at the club.
东尼常待在我的俱乐部里
Do you think that might have something to do with you?
会不会跟你有关?
Oh, if you think I'm gonna blow this guy for your sick purposes
要是你以为我会为了你变♥态♥的目的帮他吹♥喇♥叭♥的话
you are sadly mistaken.
那你就搞错了
So go on about this phone call the other night.
那再谈谈前几天晚上那通电♥话♥
It was just some guy with a Southern accent.
打来的人带有南方口音
Christopher grabbed the phone,he yelled at him for callin' the house,
克里斯多佛大声骂他不该打到家里来
said he'd see him down there. Down where?
说他会到下面去见他 下面哪里?
Did you check the log on his cell?
你有查他电♥话♥上留下的号♥码吗?
Not since I almost got caught doin' that,and I am not doin' it again.
上次我查差点被捉到后我就不敢了 休想叫我再那样
Wait till he goes into the shower.See if there's a 4-0-4 or 3-3-6,
等他去洗澡 再看有没有404或336开头的
and memorize any other numbers you don't recognize.
只要是你不认得的号♥码都背下来
What's the matter? I got to go to the bathroom.
怎么回事? 我想上厕所
I know, you said. No, II got to go.
我知道 你刚说过了 不 现在一定得去
Number two. I'll take you to your car.
是大号♥ 我送你到车上去
No, I got to go now. Oh my God.
不行 现在一定得去 天啊
You okay? We're almost there.
还好吗? 我们就快好了
Try to relax.
放松点
Don't you got a general anesthetic or somethin'?This lidocaine doesn't do much.
你没有一般性的麻药吗? 这种卡度因实在没太大功效
We are... done.
我们...
done.
好了啦
Jan, want to do your thing?
珍 轮你了
Just keep a little pressure.All right.
轻轻压住 好
I'm gonna get this down to the lab, see what's what.
我送这个去化验 看看是什么
Okay.There we go.
好了 可以了
You okay? You think he got it all?
你还好吗? 你认为他全都取出来了吗?
We hope so. Meantime, there's a canteen on Level L.
但愿如此 在L层有餐厅
I'll let you know when the results come back.
等化验结果出炉我再通知你
Does having a bowel movement relieve the pain?
肠胃蠕动的话 可以让你不痛吗?
Yeah.
对
Would you describe the diarrhea - as loose or liquid?
要你形容腹泻情形的话 是松软状还是水水的?
Liquid.But this is gettin' so I'm afraid to be away from the toilet.
水水的 只是情形太严重了 让我都不敢远离厕所太远
I'm so scared I'm gonna have an accident.
因为我很怕拉在裤子上
Is this tender? No.
这样摸会酸吗? 不会
Sit up.
坐起来
How's your personal life? What do you mean?
你的私生活呢? 你指的是什么?
Well, sometimes GI disturbances are stress-related.
有时候肠胃的不适是因为压力引起的
Is there anything unusual that might be giving you the jimjams?
最近会什么不寻常的事让你特别紧张吗?
I just want somethin' for my stomach so I can quit goin' to the bathroom.
我只是想你开点东西给我服用让我可以不要猛跑厕所
That's what's givin' me stress.
这就是我压力的来源
Why don't you get dressed? We'll talk in my office.
你先穿好衣服 我们到我办公室聊
I hear you're spending time with today's youth.
听说你现在都在和年轻人混
You lost me.
你搞错了
Meadow said she saw you at Adriana's club.
梅朵说她看到你去艾德莲娜的俱乐部
I got to explain my business to you now? After so many years?
我的事忽然都得跟你报告吗? 过了这么多年
No, it's your life, Tony. Got that right.
那是你自己的生活 东尼 说得没错
What did you do to your head? Did you fall again?
你头上是怎样了? 又跌倒了吗?
Banged it on the medicine chest. Don't worry 'bout it.
撞到药柜了 别担心 没事
It's nothin'. There's your allowance.
这是你的生活费
Now that actually looks like fruit.
那看起来有像水果
Yeah, it's so hard.
好难划
What do you do it for?
你干嘛要划?
Irritable bowel syndrome?
大肠激躁症?
He'll know more when the tests come back.
等化验结果出来后会更确定
I still got to bring him a stool sample.Jesus, please.
我还要把粪便样本送给他 天啊 拜托
You were the one who yelled at me to go to the doctor.
是你要我去看医生的
I got to know every detail?
那也没必要所有细节都跟我说
I could be really sick, Christopher.
这病可能会很严重的 克里斯多佛
Yeah, my Aunt Josephine had colon cancer.
我约瑟芬姨妈还得过直肠癌呢
Her whole asshole rotted out.
整个肛♥门♥都烂掉了
I may have to go into therapy.
我可能要接受一连串治疗
Plus, they're gonna put me on Prozac.For diarrhea?
另外可能还要服百忧解 百忧解治下痢?
To help me cope and handle stress,which is a lot of what causes it.
这可以帮我解除压力 这是我得这病的主因
What do you got to be stressed about?That bar?
你有什么让你压力大? 酒吧吗?
War, Christopher? The Middle East?
战争 克里斯 中东战争
You don't listen to the President?
你没听到总统说的吗?
We're gonna mop the floor with the whole fuckin' world.
我们要好好地把这个世界清理干净
The whole world's gonna be under our control,so what are you worked up about?
全球都会在我们的控制下 你到底有什么好烦的?
Oh, give me the Orioles over the Tigers for two,
赌巴尔的摩金莺队赢底特律老虎队二分
and the Jays over the Rangers, three G's.
多伦多蓝鸟队赢德州游骑兵队 三千块
I'm just gettin' my day planner.No, I'm done.
我来拿一下万用记事本 没关系 我好了
My stupid car.5,000 miles and the alternator's goin'.
我那台笨车 才跑五千里 发电机已经完蛋了
What about you? Mimi said you went to the doctor.
你怎么样? 咪♥咪♥说你去看医生
I've been havin' trouble with my stomach,
我肚子一直不太舒服
that's why I'm drinkin' White Russians. What, you got ulcers already?
所以我才喝白俄♥罗♥斯♥鲜奶咖啡酒 你已经有胃溃疡了吗?
It's called IBS. What's that?
是IBS 那什么鬼?
Irritable bowel syndrome.
大肠激躁症
My mother had that all her life.
我妈生前也有这病
See this?- Yeah, I noticed that. What happened?
有看到吗? 对 我先前就注意到了 怎么了?
It's cancer. What?
是癌症 什么?!
Yeah, squamous.Oh my God, that's terrible.
是鳞状上皮癌 那很可怕
Well, they think they got it all. Knock wood.
他们认为已经全部移除了 根治了
Just cancer. The things that run through your head, you know?
就只是癌症 长到头上去而已 没什么大不了
Sure.
是喔
I got a top guy, though...Katz.
但我请的是顶尖的医生 卡兹
Hesh recommended him, naturally.So this...
赫希推荐的
disease you got.What causes it?
你那个病是怎么得到的?
I did a Google on it and like the doctor, too.
我在网路上查了一下 医生也说
They all say a lot of it's psychological.
这多半是心理因素造成的
So on top of everything, now I'm a head case.
所以不仅仅是胃有病 我现在还成了精神病患
No, come on, stop blamin' yourself.
别这样 别把责任都怪到自己头上
Christopher don't want to know,but not that I blame him.
克里斯多佛不要我跟他说这些 我并不怪他
I got to take off.
我得走了
AJ should be comin' home from his volleyball thing.
小安东尼打完排球快到家了
Listen, don't say anything to anybody, okay?
这事别跟别人说好吗?
People hear cancer, they start to bury you already.
人们一听说是癌症 就以为你一定快死了
And you don't tell anybody what I told you.
我跟你讲的事 你也别跟别人说
All right, take care of yourself.
好 你自己保重了
Say hi to Anthony.
帮我跟安东尼问好 好
Yeah. You're such a good father.I wish my dad had been like that.
你真是位好父亲 但愿我爸也像你一样就好了
Good night, dear.
晚安 亲爱的
It's a straight shot on l-95 to Raleigh.
直接从I-95公路开到雷礼
You give this shit to the fence,I'll meet you in Winston-Salem,
把东西交给买♥♥赃的对方 我们在温斯顿撒冷交接口碰头...
we'll load up the cigs and come home.We're pickin' up so many cigarettes,
我们买♥♥了雪茄烟就回家 如果要买♥♥那么多的雪茄...
why don't we instead of two vans rent a deuce and a half?
那何必要开两台车 干脆就租一台车
You know, share the drivin'.
然后轮流开呢?
Because the cops... The van's under the radar.
因为要躲警♥察♥ 这种车雷达扫不到
Eric Estrada over here. You forgot your folic acid.
行家在这儿 你忘了叶酸了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表