剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Where's Junior? Upstairs taking a nap.
小索呢? 在楼上睡午觉
The garage is open, his car is gone.
车♥库♥门是开的 他的车子不见了
Where is he?
他人呢?
I'm telling you, I don't know.
我说过 我不晓得
You don't think somebody put the snatch on him, do you?
该不会有人绑♥架♥他吧?
When did you see him last?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
An hour ago. Two.
一 两个小时前吧?
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
Maybe he drove to the store.
搞不好他开车去买♥♥东西?
His wallet's here, his watch.
他的皮夹在这里 还有手表
With his bail, he's not allowed to leave the house anyway.
他正在假释期间 不能离开这房♥子
Junior.
小索
So when they say they're not interested,
若对方说他们不感兴趣 你就说...
you say, "You're not interested in keeping kids off drugs?"
"你不关心让小孩子远离毒品吗?"
What, Shabazz?
什么 沙巴兹?
Nobody wants them Turkish taffies.
那些土耳其软糖没人爱吃
You push harder.
那你要更努力推销啊
What did I tell you about profit margin?
我不是跟你们提过推销利润吗?
Where's Johnny? We closed now.
强尼呢? 我们关门了
Let me talk to Damiano. We rented the hall today.
我要找达明诺 这大厅今天由我们承租
I'm looking for Johnny Soprano, God damn it. Hey, this here's a church.
我要找强尼索波诺 该死! 这里是教堂...
You can't talk like that in here
你不能在这里口出秽言
Get out, go on. We're working here.
出去 我们正在忙
I wanna see Johnny Soprano. Ain't no Johnny here.
我要见强尼索波诺 这里没有人叫强尼
I'm his brother. He owns this place. Hold up, now.
我是他哥哥 这里是他的地方 等等...
Back in the day, this was an Italian neighborhood.
从前这里曾经是义大利人区...
Some fellas had this place here.
这地方是属于某个人的
Kept those vending machines.
这里摆了些贩卖♥♥机
Well, there ain't no vending machines here no more.
这里没有贩卖♥♥机了
Come on, fool, go on.
去吧 傻子 走开
All right, Roberta, thanks.
好的 芭比 谢了
I'm sorry to bother you.
对不起打扰你了
Bobbi Sanfillipo?
芭比山菲利普?
Junior hasn't kept time with her in years.
小索已经很久没和她来往了
Yeah, I realize that.
是啊 我刚才知道
You know, now that I think about it,
我现在回想起来...
Junior was acting a little peculiar when I got here today.
我今天来时小索的言行是有些反常
Said he wanted to see Johnny.
他说他想见强尼
What Johnny?
哪个强尼?
His brother? I don't know.
他弟弟? 不晓得
Also there the other day, we were watching the TV,
还有前几天我们在看电视时...
he thought he saw himself on one of the programs.
他看到自己在电视上
We have got the dishwashing liquid...
我们有这些洗碗精...
concentrated dishwashing liquid.
浓缩洗碗精清洗碗盘
concentrated dishwashing liquid.
不用戴手套 全天然 无化学成分...
It's me.
是我...
Did you drop off the drycleaning? Your uncle's missing.
你把衣服送去干洗店了吗? 你伯伯失踪了
He took his car. He didn't call you, did he?
他开车出去 他没打地话给你吧?
No. Where the hell is he?
没有 他究竟跑哪去了?
He's like an old woman. He's probably gossiping with a neighbor.
他跟老女人一样 大概正在和邻居聊八卦吧
Did you check the Ramirez's next door?
你去问过邻居了吗?
I'm afraid he might've wandered. My grandfather did this.
他恐怕走失了 我爷爷从前也是这样
Maybe you better call Tony.
你最好打电♥话♥给东尼
I can't just dump this on Tony.
我不能就这样惊动东尼
I gotta find him.
我得去找他
I need you to come here in case he comes back.
我要你过来这里 免得他突然回家
Bobby, I just can't... I need your help here! Jesus Christ!
巴比 我不能...我需要你来帮忙 拜托!
Sometimes I think I love Junior more than you do!
有时我觉得我比你还爱小索
We may know that there are five essentials for victory:
通往胜利之路有五个办法...
One, he will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight;
第一 知道何时该出手 何时不该出手
Two, he will win who knows how to...
第二 知道该如何...
You Gary?
你是盖瑞?
I'm Jimmy. Gary's up there.
我是吉米 盖瑞在树上
Hey, come down here!
你给我下来
What? I said get down here!
什么? 我说 给我下来!
I wanna talk to you!
我有话跟你说
What do you want? I'm a friend of Sal Vitro's.
你要干嘛? 我是沙尔维托的朋友
My aunt lives on this street. So
我阿姨住在这条街上 那又怎样?
So I'm guessing Sal Vitro used to do this yard.
这家院子从前是沙尔维托整理的
A lotta things used to be
很多事都不复从前了
Maybe so,
或许吧
but you're gonna make good on his busted arm.
不过你得赔偿他的断手
Oh yeah? Why am I gonna do that?
是吗? 我凭什么要那么做?
'Cause I said so, that's why.
因为我说了就算
Eat shit, pal. Why don't you take a walk, huh?
你去吃屎啦 你滚到一旁去吧
Give me your wallet, you prick.
把你的皮夹给我 烂人!
This and the mower's a down payment.
这些和割草机算是订金
By next Tuesday I want Sal Vitro's whole orthopedist bill paid.
下星期二我要来收沙尔维托的医药费
Let's call it $1,200.
就算一千二好了
On top of that, from now on I get 10% of whatever you make in this neighborhood.
从此以后 你们在这附近的工钱 我要抽一成
You motherfucker! Shut up or I'll give you a crack
你去死啦! 闭嘴!我踢死你!
Time is it? Don't worry, we'll take the tunnel.
几点了? 别担心 我们走隧♥道♥过去
All right, this meeting today, we're trying to nail down a new contractor
这次开会 我们要谈定新的建商...
now with Massarone gone. That office park by Troy Hills?
如今马沙朗不在了 在特洛依丘的办公商♥圈♥
Listen... and this is very important...
听着 这很重要...
if any of this shit with Little Carmine and Johnny comes up, you clam up.
万一扯到小卡明和强尼的事 你千万别插嘴...
You got it, Tony.
没问题 东尼
Say nothing. 'Cause you say the wrong thing...
什么都别说 因为如果说错话...
What? Tony, it's me.
怎样? 东尼 是我
Listen, it's your uncle. He's gone.
听着 你伯伯走了
You mean he's dead?
你是说他死了?
No, no, no, no. We think he might've wandered off.
不 不 我们猜他可能走失了
You know, I didn't wanna call you but it's been a couple hours now.
我之前不想惊动你 但是已经过好几个小时了
Fuck him He said he was going to see Johnny.
管他去死 他说他要去找强尼
You think he might've meant your dad? What?
你想他有可能是指你♥爸♥爸吗? 什么?
He's wandering, Tony.
他走失了 东尼
He can wander off the Palisades for all I care. He's fucking dead to me.
管他走失到哪里 他这人我当他已经死了!
I called you almost an hour ago. Where the hell have you been?
我一个小时前打给你 你跑去哪了?
Hello? I was picking up your daughter.
拜托 我还得去接你女儿
Stay here, I'm going out.
留在这里 我要出去
Where the hell is Tommy?
汤米人呢?
I sent him home.
我叫他回去了
Oh, wonderful. He gets the day off, and I get to wait by the phone.
这么好 他可以回家翘脚 我就得守在电♥话♥旁
It's because of him Junior escaped.
就是因为他小索才会不见 珍妮丝
Dad, can I go with you? No.
爸 我可以和你去吗? 不行
Can Janice go and we can stay here?
那珍妮丝去 我们留在这里?
-What'd I tell you about being impolite?
我说过不准没礼貌
If anyone cares, I'll be upstairs lying down.
算了 我要上楼去躺着
One hour of television, then you both finish your homework.
只能看一个钟头电视 然后做功课
And you, lay off the Snapple.
还有你 不准喝果汁
What galls me is that before
我不爽的是
Little Carmine went to Florida, I was actually close with him.
小卡明去佛州之前我跟他还挺好的
I was in his wedding party.
我还参加他的婚礼 拜托
Organized his whole fucking bachelor party...
帮他安排婚前单身派对
lesbian show, whores... fucking disgusting.
请女同志 妓♥女♥一起来 恶心死了
Then when they had that kid with the lung problem,
后来他孩子肺出问题
who you think got him that doctor on Park Avenue?
是谁去帮忙请医生的?
Water over the dam, huh?
过去的事就算了
I had no idea you guys were that close.
我不晓得你们俩那么熟
Close? We were like brothers.
熟呢 我们就像亲兄弟一样
It's a shame that you can't find a way to work things out.
真可惜 你们之间不能好好讲和
Give me piece of bread, huh?
给我一块面包
Have you thought about this?
你想过吗?
Maybe you let him keep Lorraine,
或许你该把罗兰让给他...
and you take a bigger piece of his Florida shit, the clubs.
换他在佛罗里达的舞厅
If I wanted to worry about Florida, I would move to fucking Miami.
如果我在乎佛州 我早就会去迈阿密
You know, it wasn't long ago I remember you used to wait in the car.
不久之前 你还只是坐在车内等的小弟...
And as far as I'm concerned you should still be there!
我觉得你应该继续再到车子里等着
He was just trying... Fuck "he was just!"
强尼 他只是...去他的!
Everybody's got a goddamn opinion!
每个人都那么多意见!
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表