剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
我可以直接踢门进去的
I could just kick the door in, you know?
好吧 好吧
Yeah, right. Okay.
看看这门 你认真的吗
Look at it. Are you serious?
-用我的办法肯定能进去 -好吧
- My way, we're definitely getting in. - Right.
想想我们为什么来这里 弗兰克
Remember why we're here. Seriously, Frank.
该死 不开
Hell, no.
-不开 -泰迪叔叔派我们来的
- No. - Uncle Teddy sent us.
我要看到钱
I need to see the money.
你的方法 去吃点东西吧
Your way, huh? Let's go get something to eat.
这边走
Right this way.
你这门真沉啊 先生
That's a heavy door you got there, mister.
需要一整支军队才能踢倒吧
It'd take a whole army to kick that thing down.
好了 我先收钱
All right, I take the money up front.
我花的时间和工作室收三百块
Three hundred for my time and the studio,
洗照片另给两百
another two hundred for developing.
照片和底片归你们
You own the prints and the negatives.
不上网 不留痕迹 没有警♥察♥
No Internet, no trace, no cops.
这些都随便用
Free to use any of this.
我不会评头论足 所以随便你做什么
I don't judge, so whatever you wanna do.
我的意思是 随便
And I mean, whatever--
我们只是过来用你的设备
We're just here to use your shit.
开工吧
Get to work.
快去
Go.
不不不不 求你 别
No! No! No! No! Please, don't--
不 不
No! No!
你喜欢给小女孩照相 是吧
You like taking pictures of little girls, huh?
求你 求你 求求你 他会杀了我
Please. Please, please, he's gonna kill me.
求你 别杀
Please! Don't kill...
我什么都没做 对吧
I didn't do anything, did I?
-是吗 -你去外面等着
- Are you? - You go wait outside.
去
Go.
听着 他就是个变♥态♥
Hey, listen. He's, like, a total creep,
但这样好像还是有点过分
but it still seems a bit borderline.
就算是你
Even for you.
今天是你的幸运日 混♥蛋♥
It's your lucky day, asshole.
你失望了
You're disappointed.
我很受触动
I'm touched. Really.
是吗
Yeah?
如果能让你好受点 你可以烧了这个地方
You could always burn the place down if it makes you feel better.
惩罚者
第二季 第六集
-你砸了它吗 -我倒是想
- Did you break it? - Oh, I hope so.
既然我们醒了 为什么不好好利用这个时间
Now that we're awake, why not make the best of it?
我 我得走了
Look, I... I gotta get out there.
我知道
I know.
-这间房♥我租了一周 -是吗
- I got the whole room for a week. - Yeah?
要不你睡个懒觉 叫点客房♥服务
How about you sleep in, get some room service,
在我回来之前给我暖着被窝
keep it warm till I get back?
我想你的住所了
I miss your place.
你做的炒蛋和美味的吐司
The scrambled eggs you make and that good toast.
你什么时候搬回去
When are you back in?
说不准 闹了鼠患
They can't say. Rodent problem.
整个街区都是 不止是我家
The whole block, not just mine.
会花一段时间了 他们说
It's gonna take a while, they said.
转念一想 我喜欢住酒店
On second thought, I'm enjoying hotel living.
-你会在这等我回来吗 -会的
- Are you gonna be here when I get back? - Uh-huh
有给我的消息吗
Got any word for me?
没有 兄弟
Not a word, brother.
-给你的 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
我妈都不做这么好吃的
Just like Mom never used to make.
给你的 过来一下 好吗
Here you go. Come here a sec, all right?
天呐
Holy shit.
科迪斯 我现在可以看清黑板上的字了
Hell, Curtis, I can even read the board now.
"今天特餐 香辣肉酱"
"Today's special... chili."
早就知道了 但确定一下也好
I guess I knew that, but it's nice to be sure, man.
是的
Yes, it is.
科迪斯 我
Curtis, I just...
兄弟 我简直无法
Man, I can't even...
不用谢 现在你可以看清前进的路了 对吧
You're welcome. Now you can see where you're going, right?
当然
Hell, yeah.
现在你没有借口不填我给你的文件了
Now you have no excuse not to fill out those papers I gave you.
或许我们能让你从车里搬出来了
And maybe we can get you out of living in your car.
慢慢来 兄弟
One thing at a time, man.
现在
Right now...
我要去那里吃我的香辣肉酱了
...I'm gonna go over there and eat my chili.
你好 是的 我想谈谈
Hi. Yes, I was just waiting to speak with, um...
是的 太感谢你了
Yes. Oh, wow. Thank you so much.
说真的 你简直不知道
Seriously, you have no idea
当副助手有多糟糕
how awful it is being the second assistant.
是的 我想赶紧问一句
Um, yes, so I... Just really quickly, I wanted to, um...
我想确认一下波洛佐涅夫先生的常规早餐时间
I wanted to triple-confirm Mr. Poloznev's usual breakfast time
再三延迟我无可避免的炒鱿鱼
and, like, triple-delay my inevitable firing.
完美 感谢你 你帮了大忙
Perfect. Oh, thank you so much. You've been so helpful.
你叫什么 德布 好的 我叫艾希莉
What's your name? Deb. Okay, I'm Ashley.
我相信很快我们还会再聊的
And I'm sure we'll be speaking again soon.
棒 棒 谢谢 再见
Cool, cool. Thanks. Bye.
"棒 棒"
"Cool, cool," Huh?
波洛佐涅夫是个墨守成规的人
So, Poloznev's a creature of habit.
每天早上和他的孩子吃早饭
Gets breakfast with his kid every morning.
我敢打赌他每天早上醒来
You know, I bet he wakes up every day
都会为自己是个如此特别的父亲
and pats himself on the back
而感到自豪
for being such a special parent.
老天 孩子就是弱点
God, kids are a weakness.
我们走
Let's go.
这个地方光是学费就高达每年四万美元
This place costs $40,000 a year, just for tuition.
我相信他们都是多才多艺 正经之人
I'm sure they all come out as well-rounded, decent human beings.
也许我们能看看能不能给你弄个名额
Yeah, maybe we'll see if we can get you a spot, huh?
给你报个合唱团
Sign you up for the glee club.
你还不如现在就开枪杀了我
Yeah, you might as well just shoot me now.
只有没挨过枪子的人才会说出这种话
Only someone who's never been shot would say something stupid like that.
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair.
如果可能的话 这是你想给丽莎的生活吗
Is this what you would have wanted for Lisa, if you could?
送她到这种地方上学
Send her someplace like this?
是啊 我不确定
Yeah, I don't know. I...
我没仔细考虑过
I don't really think about it.
-你不想她吗 -我每时每刻都在想她
- You don't think about her? - I always think about her.
但是她已经不在了
But she's gone, so...
你应该想想她
You should think about her.
你应该想象一下她现在是什么样子
You should think about who she'd be now.
让她活在你心里
Let her live in your head.
幸福 在做些什么
Happy. Doing stuff.
你知道吗
You know?
她现在该多大了
How old would she be by now?
下个月就是她生日
Next month's her birthday.
她应该
She'll be...
她该有15岁了
She'd be 15. Yeah.
天哪
Oh, man. Wow.
没错 她肯定会在做些什么
Yeah, well, she'd be doing stuff, all right.
相信我 你现在肯定会一堆麻烦
But you'd be in so much trouble by now. Trust me.
她会把你吓得半死
She'd be scaring the life out of you.
她会经常出去玩啊 有小男生敲门啊
You know, she'd be going out and boys knocking on the door...
所有这些
All of that.
你觉得他们知道吗
You think they know?
他们有些人的父母杀人
Some of their parents kill people?
我泡了茶
I made tea.
-你就喝这个 对吧 -是的
- That's what you drink, right? - Yeah.
挺好 跟我泡的一样
It's good. Just how I make it.
你会观察一切吧 比利
I suspect you don't miss much, do you, Billy?
听着 之前我并不是在监视你
Look, earlier, I wasn't spying on you or anything.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
什么 你是说我之前听你和杰克说话
What? You mean me listening to you and Jake?
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表