剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
丫头 我是弗兰克
Kid! It's Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank.
-弗兰克 她想逮捕你 -把枪给我 丫头
- Frank, she wants to arrest you. - Just give me the gun, kid.
她会把你卖♥♥了的
She's gonna sell you out.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 丫头
It's okay, kid.
你跑哪里去了
Where the hell were you?
去寻求建议了
Went to get some advice.
是吗 找谁
Yeah? By who?
我的妻子
My wife.
那她有没有告诉你你干的事有多么出格
Well, did she tell you how out of line you were?
你真的是来逮捕我的呢
Are you really here to take me in?
还是说你只是没有其他地方可去了
Or you just didn't have any other place to go?
她和大家都是 弗兰克
Yeah, her and everybody else, Frank.
那都是谁的错呢
And whose fault is that?
没有人喜欢
Nobody really likes
把周五变成"可怜惩罚者"派对
making their Friday night the Punisher pity party,
你懂我意思吧
you know what I mean?
如果你以前问我
If you had asked me once,
我会告诉你我其实和其他普通人一样
I would've told you I was pretty much just like anyone else.
我其实只在乎
And all I really gave a shit about
我的家人是否健康开心
was that my family was healthy or happy.
但我失去了他们
But I lost them.
一切都变了
Everything changed.
我以为...我以为我变得不一样了
I thought... I thought I became something different.
但昨晚
But last night...
我和我的妻子聊了一会儿
I had a little chat with my wife.
我坐在她的坟墓前 突然意识到
I sat by her grave, and I realized something.
我一直就是这个样子
This is always who I was.
而玛丽亚
And Maria...
她早就知道
she knew.
她知道我是怎样的人
She knew what I was.
但她还是爱我
She loved me anyway.
我...
I'm just...
我不像你们
I'm not like you people.
我可以做到一些你们做不到的事
You know, I can do things you can't do.
那样的我
Whatever that makes me...
就是我
it makes me.
是这个
This.
必须结束这一切 弗兰克
It has to end, Frank.
但是谁来结束呢
Who's gonna end it, though?
你
You?
马霍尼
Mahoney?
你要把比尔关进监狱吗
You gonna take Bill to jail?
这个盯上她的亿万混♥蛋♥富翁
This billionaire asshole who's coming after her?
这些人 他们不会收手 他们收不了
These people, they... they won't stop. They can't stop.
他们根本不在乎你的法律
They don't give a shit about your law.
那我还戴着这个警徽干什么
So what the hell am I doing carrying this badge?
嗯
Yeah.
我无法回答你这个问题
I can't answer that for you.
我回答不了你们任何一个人的问题
I don't have answers for any of you.
那你想要什么
Then what are you asking?
让我做我该做的那个人
Let me be what I'm meant to be.
惩罚者
第二季第九集
毒蛇五队 这里是毒蛇六队 准备突入
Serpent Five, this is Serpent Six. Go for launch.
毒蛇五队 这里是毒蛇六队 我们在门口待命
Serpent Six, this is Serpent Five, we are waiting at the door.
收到 毒蛇五队 可以行动
Copy, Serpent Five, you're a go for action.
收到 毒蛇五队 可以突入
Copy, Serpent Five, you're a go for entry.
你知道我们不会长久
You know this can't last forever.
你这么聪明肯定知道
You're too smart not to.
好吧
Okay.
但这不代表我们不能计划
But that doesn't mean we can't make plans.
未来
For after.
到了某个时候 玩够了
At some point, enough's got to be enough.
总要有个目标
It all has to be for something.
会有的
It will.
警方称下东区住♥宅♥区
Police say four people are dead and three wounded
发生一起帮派枪战
in a gang-related gun battle
导致四人死亡三人受伤
that broke out in a Lower East Side housing project.
有人称此次为帮派战争的大爆发
Some are calling it the major salvo in a gang war,
这已经是过去24小时的第三次帮派突袭
one of three such raids in the last 24 hours.
有那笔钱 我们可以一起
With the money, we can go anywhere...
去任何地方 活成任何样子
be anything we want to be. Together.
我们会的
And we will.
我保证
I promise.
但你得先让我处理掉弗兰克
But you have to let me deal with Frank first.
纽约度过了暴♥力♥血腥的24小时
It has been a violent and bloody 24 hours
在三个不同的...
here in the New York area as three separate...
纽约帮派活动剧增
Gang activity is on the rise in New York,
-多处... -现场非常诡异
- as multiple fatalities... - A bizarre scene,
目击者称看到一帮戴着可怕面具的人
witnesses report seeing a gang in frightening masks.
伙计们
Fellas.
瓦尔哈拉
两个月
Two months.
警♥察♥称
According to police,
这些戴面具的人开枪打死了楼里的每个人
the men gunned down everyone inside the building
抢走了价值五十多万的违♥禁♥品♥
and made off with nearly a half million dollars in contraband.
抢走了五十多万的现金
...making off with more than half a million in cash,
毒品和军♥火♥
drugs and weapons.
别让你自己被弗兰克所支配
Don't let Frank define who you are.
看着我
Look at me.
好好看着我
Really look.
我要知道他为什么想让我死
I have to know why he wants me dead.
我必须要知道
I have to know.
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
来 坐下 又没什么大不了的
Hey, come on. Sit down. It's not a big deal.
-哥们 放开我 -我在验货呢
- Dude! Get... get off of me! - I'm testing the merchandise.
我不是货 混♥蛋♥ 把手放开
I'm not merchandise, asshole! Get your hands off of me.
-贱♥人♥ -莫克
- Listen, bitch-- - Moke!
对我们的客人好点
Play nice with our guests.
这支新球棒应该能让我多打出十码的
This new driver is supposed to get me an extra ten yards.
但是目前看来似乎没有我想象中效果那么好
So far, it's not the game changer I thought it would be.
也许是我错信了
Perhaps I'm misplacing my faith. Hmm?
卡塞尔如此受关注让我担心
The scrutiny Castle is under worries me.
如果警♥察♥抓到了他或者那女孩
If the police apprehend him or the girl,
他们可能会拿手上的东西来谈条件
they may try to leverage what they have.
什么东西
And what is that?
你相信我吗 约翰
Do you have faith in me, John?
我相信
I do.
现在是艰难时光
Well, these are testing times.
我觉得我们要采取激进的行动了
I think we need to take radical steps.
我希望你动用你在市里以前的联络人
I want you to use your old contacts here, in the city.
悬赏捉拿卡塞尔和那个女孩
Set a bounty on Castle and the girl.
让全城一起找他们
Turn this city against them.
还是由我亲自去找比较好
It's better that I do it myself.
你如此相信你自己是件好事 我也相信你
It's good that you have such faith in yourself, as do I,
但现在不是刚愎自用的时候
but we cannot afford pride at this moment.
卡塞尔在光天化日之下大开杀戒
Castle shot up a city street in broad daylight.
现在早就没办法继续压制事态了
We're way past the time for keeping things quiet.
让我打开过去的大门是一件很冒险的事
It's risky, me opening old doors.
你已经不是以前的你了
You're not the man you were.
约翰 我只是想让你回家
John, I just want to get ya home.
丽贝卡的意志太坚强了 简直像是个奇迹
Rebecca's fortitude is a wonder. Her spirit is so strong.
当你不在的时候
And they put on a... a great face
你的孩子们也很乖
when you're not there, your boys.
没人知道我们的家人有多么需要我们
No one knows how much our families need us.
都不知道
Any of us.
我们为他们做的那么多不能被他们知晓的事
All the things we do for them that they can never know.
你很快就能回家了 上帝保佑
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表