剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Come back Thursday, maybe the judge will figure something out.
嗯 那可不行
Yeah, that's not gonna work for us.
至少让我们见见他们 问几个问题
Well, at least you can let us see 'em, ask a few questions,
看他们都有什么财物
see what they got in their property.
潜在证据
Potential evidence.
餐馆收银台后面的那个标牌怎么说的来着
What's that sign over at the diner, behind the register?
"本店有拒绝服务的权利"
"Management reserves the right to refuse service."
没错 我们也该弄个
That's it. We need to get one.
好
Okay.
副队 你看上去不太好
Lieutenant, you don't look so good.
他是不是看上去不太好 多布斯
He don't look good, does he, Dobbs?
是啊 长官 不太好
No, sir, he, uh... he don't.
你回家看看医生吧
You better get home, see your doctor.
你宣誓了吗 治安官
Did you take an oath, Sheriff?
-什么 -宣誓
- Excuse me? - An oath.
你就任时宣誓了吗
Did you take an oath when you came into office?
是的
I did.
在上帝面前宣誓的 我不会打破誓言的
Before God. I'm not about to break it.
这我尊重
I respect that.
我也对上帝宣了誓
I, too, made a promise before God.
如果没必要 就不要让任何人受伤
No need for anyone to get hurt if they don't have to.
抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name.
《何西阿书》8章7节
Hosea 8, verse 7...
"他们播种的是风 收割的是暴风"
"He that sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind."
走吧
Go.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你们得马上做点什么
You guys need to do something right now.
墨菲 给州警打电♥话♥
Murphy, get the staties on the phone.
电♥话♥断线了 治安官
Phone's out, Sheriff.
不是吧
No. Seriously?
我要杀了运营商
I'mma kill Sprint.
无线电呢
Radio?
怎么回事啊
What's going on?
等待结束了
Waiting's over.
看来是的
Guess so.
多布斯 回岗位上 继续尝试无线电
Dobbs, get back to your desk. Keep trying the radio.
-是他们吗 -谁们
- Think it's them? - Them who?
这什么情况
What are we talking about?
我们拒绝了几个城里来的混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
We turned away a couple asshole city cops
他们根本没带引渡文件
who didn't have their extradition paperwork.
你快没时间告诉我们究竟怎么回事了
You're running out of time to tell us what the hell's going on.
拜托 在他们来之前放我走吧
Please just let me go before they come.
你得开始交待
You need to start talking.
谁要来 这怎么回事 治安官
Who's coming? What is this, Sheriff?
我们不清楚
We don't know what this is.
但你抱着把来♥复♥枪♥
But you're holding a rifle?
证件
Id?
杜蒙特医生 抱歉
Dr. Dumont, I... I'm so sorry.
你没事吧 你见过医生了吗 你需要什么吗
Are you okay? Have you seen a medic? Do you need anything?
我没受伤
I'm not hurt.
那他们为什么让你坐这儿
Then why have they got you sitting here like this?
我还没录口供呢
I haven't made my statement.
我在等警探还是什么人来
I'm waiting for a detective or something.
是你吗
Unless that's you?
-不 这不是我的案子 -但你还是来了
- No. This... this isn't my case. - But you're here anyway.
这几个月来
You know, all the months
我一直来这儿 想得到真♥相♥
I've been coming here, pushing for the truth...
等着比利露馅
waiting for Billy to slip up,
等着他显露真面目
waiting for him to show what he really is,
我希望你现在明白了
I hope now you understand.
你觉得这是比利计划好的
You think Billy was planning this?
你不认为吗
You don't?
比利的恐惧网络会被
There was an activation of Billy's fear network
情感和认知触发事件激活
in response to emotional and cognitive triggers.
而这种激活的相应反应包括逃跑 回避
Responses to that kind of activation include escape, avoidance.
这是原始的 不自主的
It's primal. It's involuntary.
你不如我了解他
You don't know him like I do.
我治疗他好几个月了
I've been treating him for months.
我看到的
Everything I saw
是一个困惑害怕的人 凭冲动行事
was a confused and frightened individual acting on impulse.
你觉得我那么不擅长我的工作
You think I'm so bad at what I do
会分辨不出来吗
that I can't tell the difference?
你照顾他期间 他有没有说什么
Is there anything he said under your care,
留下任何线索 能表明他的去向
any... clue at all that might indicate his whereabouts?
这样我也好安全地抓他归案
So I can, uh... bring him in... safely.
上次你抓他时 差点杀了他
Last time you brought him in, you almost killed him,
还毁了他的容
destroyed his face.
你当时不在场吧
I don't recall you being there.
你是想赶我走吗
Are you trying to ban me from this place?
我赶过你了 马达尼特工
I banned you, Agent Madani.
我不想再对你客气了
I got sick of asking nicely.
因为你的来访
Because your visits
可能会影响我们对罗素先生立案
could impact any case we bring against Mr. Russo.
我只是在尽职
I am just doing my job.
你的职责不在这里 马达尼特工
You don't have a job here, Agent Madani.
管辖范围分明 罗素是纽约警局的案子
The jurisdictions are clear. Russo is NYPD territory.
这是贵机构答应的
Your agency agreed to that.
就在他们把被他们踩乱的犯罪现场的
Right around when they handed us the paperwork
报告交给我们时
on a crime scene they trampled all over,
好像还是打赏了我们似的
like they were doing us a favor, throwing us a bone.
但我觉得他们那么做是因为
But here's why I think they did that.
你和罗素先生的私人关系
Because of your personal connection to Mr. Russo.
需要我找人
Do I need to get you
护送你离开我的犯罪现场吗 马达尼特工
escorted off my crime scene, Agent Madani?
我更希望咱们别闹得那么难堪
I'd prefer to spare us both the embarrassment.
抱歉 请原谅
I'm sorry. Forgive us.
我是马霍尼警官 我是来给你录口供的
I'm Sergeant Mahoney. I'm here to take your statement.
医生觉得
The good doctor thinks
罗素是飘零于世的迷茫灵魂
Russo is a lost soul cast adrift in the world.
或许你俩真该凑一起
Maybe you two deserve each other.
请坐
Please have a seat.
302号♥房♥需要呼吸辅助治疗
Respiratory care tech needed in 302.
302号♥房♥需要呼吸辅助治疗
Respiratory care tech needed in 302.
未知号♥码 俄亥俄州 拉克维尔
卡斯蒂廖内 走吧
Castiglione, let's go!
这就要把我们交出去了
Handing us over so soon?
我还当你挺有种呢
I thought you'd show a little more sack than that.
你哪都不去 我需要你开口♥交♥待
You're not going anywhere. I need you to start talking.
面向墙 手抱头
Face the wall. Hands over your head.
治安官 如果他要回家
Sheriff, if he's going home,
能把他的三明治给我吗
can I have his sandwich?
你疯了 想卡住手臂吗
You're crazy. You want your arm stuck?
他们得给你截肢才能把你救出来了
They're gonna have to amputate to get you outta there.
-真没信心 -厉害
- Ye of little faith. - Impressive.
从警局里的自动售货机偷东西
Stealing from a vending machine inside of a police station.
好吧 把那五块还我吧
Well, give me back my five, then.
没了
You know, it's... it's gone.
我在断电之前放进机器里了
I put it in the machine just before the power went out.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得现在是什么情况
What do you think is going on right now?
我觉得电♥话♥断线了
I think the phones aren't ringing.
听无线电的声音 外面有人在用干♥扰♥器♥
That feedback from the radio tells me there's a jammer out there.
我觉得你独自坐在暗处 治安官
I think you're sitting alone in the dark, Sheriff.
周围都是狼
You got wolves all around you.
我觉得你也清楚
And I think you know it.
问题是 你打算怎么办
The question is, what are you going to do about it?
如果我清楚我对付的是谁或许会有帮助
It might help if I knew what I was dealing with.
好吧
Okay.
两天前
Two days ago, I was...
我在底特律外的一间酒吧 喝啤酒
I was at a bar outside Detroit. I was having a beer.
那个女人和她的人出现
That woman and her team, they showed up.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表