剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
这是事实 但还有它的意义
There's the fact, and then there's what it means.
不管这些伤疤对你来说意味着什么
And whatever those scars mean to you,
这是因此让我们 让我 让你
they led us here, to me, to you...
做了我们所做的一切
to everything we've done.
我们杀了人
We killed people.
一起
Together.
我们杀了人 就像
We killed people as sure as
你站在我身边 扣动了扳机
if you were standing next to me and pulling the trigger.
我那样是为了救你
I did that to save you.
是啊
Yeah.
为什么那那么重要呢
And why is that so important?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
你爱我是因为我需要救赎
And you love me because you think that I need saving.
KM是谁
Who was KM?
在我的卷宗里
In my file...
你说我就像他一样
you said that I was like him.
是也不是
Yes and no.
你也爱他吗
Did you love him, too?
是的
Yes.
他是我的父亲
He was my father.
他曾经当过兵 去越南派驻过两次
He was a soldier in the army. Two tours of Vietnam.
后来 他...苦苦挣扎
And afterwards, he... struggled.
他爱我们 他很努力 但是...
He loved us. He tried. But there was...
没人能帮助他
no one there to help him.
我当时只是个孩子 我不知道怎么接近他
And I was just a kid, so I didn't know how to reach him.
有一天晚上 我醒来发现他在冲我妈妈吼
One night, I woke up to him yelling at my mother.
我后来知道她当时是想要离婚
And I learned later that she wanted a divorce.
我应该待在我自己房♥间的 但是
I should have stayed in my room, but...
他在哭 所以我就是想让一切好起来
he was crying, so I just wanted to make everything okay
想去安慰他
and make him feel better.
他把我抱起来
He picked me up, hugged me...
说他爱我甚过一切
told me he loved me more than anything.
然后他说
And he said...
如果他不能拥有我 那她也不能
if he can't have me, then neither could she.
然后他从窗户跳了下去
And he jumped out the window.
他死了 我活了下来
He died. I lived.
他当时需要帮助
He needed help.
他需要有人救救他
He needed someone to save him,
但却没有人在他身边
but there was no one there.
而现在我只有我的伤疤和我的回忆
And now, I have my scars and I have my memories.
丽贝卡就像是我的女儿
Rebecca was like a daughter to me.
你就像我的儿子
And you are like a son.
我对你的痛苦感同身受
The pain you feel, I feel.
她是我的妻子
She was my wife.
我应该在她身边的 而不是在这里
I should have been there, not here.
我知道你承诺过丽贝卡
I know the promise you made Rebecca.
她知道要不是你在这儿有活 你肯定会陪着她
She knew you would've been with her if not for your work here.
她希望她离开人世时能看到的
She wanted the last thing that she saw in this world
是我
to be me.
你不能怪你自己
You mustn't blame yourself.
这些想要伤害我们的人
These people who are trying to harm us,
因为他们 你才没法陪着丽贝卡
they are why you weren't with Rebecca.
这个人 这个卡塞尔 都是因为他
This man, this Castle, he is the reason.
是吗
Yeah?
他和我没有任何恩怨
He never did anything to me.
你的战斗不仅仅是为了你自己
Your fight is for more than yourself.
而是为了一种生活 你和你儿子们的未来
It's for a way of life, a future for you and your boys.
我的儿子们需要我回家
My boys need me home.
但他们需要坚定的你 约翰
But they need you certain, John.
而不是满腹懊悔和恐惧或憎恶地回家
Not home full of regrets and fears or resentments.
安德森和我会保护他们
Anderson and I will protect them,
就像我们保护我们的儿子 大卫一样
just as we protect our own son, David,
不管接下来会怎么样
no matter what comes next.
但是我们的所有希望
But the hopes of all of us...
丽贝卡 迈克尔 莱缪 还是都在你身上
Rebecca, Michael, Lemuel, they still depend on you!
你在这里的工作
Your work here...
必须要完成
it must be finished!
你明白吗
You understand that?
我明白 我明白
Yeah, I understand. I understand.
上帝在测试你 约翰 就像测试亚伯拉罕那样
God is testing you, John, like he tested Abraham.
他在用我的儿子们在测试我的忠诚
He's using my boys to test my loyalty.
上帝是在这么做吗
That's God doing that?
把这当做对你信仰的最终测试吧
Call it a final test of your faith.
亚伯拉罕证明了他愿意付出巨大的牺牲
Abraham proved he was capable of great sacrifice,
因此他的家族在他死后繁荣昌盛
and for that, his family prospered long after him.
你的家人们肯定也会的
I'm sure yours will, too.
你来早了
You're early.
赶上了特快 从没到的这么快过
I happened to catch the express. Record time.
好吧
All right.
他怎么样
How's he been?
安静如鼠 听上去已经半死不活了
Quiet as a mouse. Half dead by the sound of it.
-太好了 -嗯
- Good to know. - Yeah.
好吧 去休息吧
All right. Have a good one.
你好 卡塞尔
Hey, Castle.
笑一个
Smile.
不笑吗
No?
好吧
All right.
总要做点记录
A little before and after, you know?
贴在剪贴本上
Something for the scrapbook.
五百万
Five million bucks.
抵得上好多次加班费呢 弗兰克
That's a lot of overtime, Frank.
还省去系统让你出庭受审的麻烦
It'd save the system the trouble of putting you on trial.
更何况你还杀了我的侄子
Not to mention the fact that you killed my cousin.
你杀死一个爱尔兰人 就是和我们所有人作对
You cut one Irishman, and we all bleed.
懂我的意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
该死
Shit.
-不 -不 不
- No! - No! No! No!
你敢碰她我就杀了你 听到了吗
Hey, you touch her, I'll kill you! You hear me?
-小贱♥人♥ -混♥蛋♥
- Little bitch. - Piece of shit!
该死 她还是个孩子
God damn it! She's just a kid!
看着我 看着我 我就在这里 杀我啊
Look at me! Look at me! I'm right here! Kill me!
放开她 该死 放开她
Let her go! God damn it! You let her go!
-上帝啊 -你没事吧
- Jesus Christ! - You okay?
-上帝啊 -你没事吧
- Jesus Christ. - You okay?
该死的
God damn you!
我叫你赶紧离开 我早说过了
I told you to stay away! I told you!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You mother scratcher!
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that, huh?
你准备就让他得手吗
You were just gonna let him do it?
你就让他杀死你吗
You were just gonna let him kill you?
弗兰克 不是你干的 你没有杀死那些女人
Frank, you didn't do it. You didn't kill those women.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她们在你到达之前就死了
They were dead before you arrived.
-是比利陷害你 -你不是禽兽 你从来不是
- Billy set you up. - You're not the monster. You never were.
这真是太好了
This is all great,
但是现在说这些也没用
but it helps absolutely nothing right now, okay?
刚刚有个警♥察♥想来杀死他
That was a cop that just tried to kill him.
还想杀我 接下来呢 护士吗
And then me. I mean, what's next, a nurse?
你先拿钥匙把手铐打开吧
Why don't you get those keys and get these cuffs off?
我来干掉他
I'm gonna go take care of him.
这简直是我听过最蠢的话
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
-去拿钥匙 交给我 -你需要有个计划
- Get the keys. I'll take care of it. - You need a plan.
你得听我们说话 好吗
You have to listen to us, okay?
你们俩出去一下 好吗
I need the two of you to walk out, okay?
让我们俩单独谈谈
Please, just give us a second alone.
马达尼 拜托 就一会
Madani, please, just one second.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
那个马特·默多克 他知道你来这里了吗
That Matt Murdock, does he know you're here?
我就知道
Yeah, that's what I thought.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表