剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's looking like maybe
那人可能也是计划的一部分 监守自盗
the guy was part of the whole thing. An inside job.
另一个死者
Another dead guy
曾为负责运钞的公♥司♥工作
used to work for the security company that delivered the cash.
-你真不是盖的 -我是个好警♥察♥
- You're not hanging around. - I'm a good cop.
罗素为了掩盖行踪 杀了他们
And Russo killed them both covering his tracks.
我以为你会逼我去国土安♥全♥部♥谈
I figured you'd make me do this at Homeland.
想拿官阶压我
Trying to throw your weight around.
但我们在这儿
But here we are.
所以我觉得 你非常不希望我去国土安♥全♥部♥
Which makes me think the last thing you want is me at Homeland,
正式谈及你 罗素和弗兰克·卡塞尔
officially talking about you and Russo and Frank Castle.
是啊 那是国土安♥全♥部♥最不希望的
Yeah, it's the last thing Homeland wants.
我们也不在你们分局
I mean, we're not at the precinct, either,
所以 你不确定是不是想找我麻烦
so... you're not certain you want to come after me.
正式地找
Officially.
暂时还不
Not yet.
我有两个问题
I've got two questions,
这似乎是获得答案的最好方式
and this seemed the best way to get 'em answered.
你为什么通报我抢劫的事
Why'd you tip me to the robbery?
你是否知道卡塞尔的事
And did you know about Castle?
是卡塞尔发现了抢劫的事
Castle's the one who found out about the robbery.
我叫他别去的 但他不听
Told him to stay away. He didn't listen.
他真就是没听
You're damn right, he didn't listen.
他打了我的脑袋 还抢了我的枪
He hit me in the head, and he took my gun.
我们第一次见时 他也这么对我的
Yeah, he did the same thing to me, first time we met.
那看来我该庆幸我没死
I guess I should be glad I'm not dead.
卡塞尔不会杀♥警♥♥察♥的
Castle wouldn't kill a cop.
是吗
Oh, that right?
他杀过吗
Well, has he ever?
卡塞尔是有原则的
Castle's got a code.
"卡塞尔是有原则的"
"Castle's got a code."
听听你的话
Listen to yourself.
那人是个疯子
The man is a maniac.
我才不管他遭遇了多少糟心事
I don't care how much shit got done to him.
光是你跟他有联络这一条
Just the fact that you're talking to him
就该让你丢掉工作
should cost you your badge.
他是个杀人犯 你知道吧
He's a murderer. You get that, right?
你们之间有什么瓜葛啊
What hell is between you people?
你不想知道
You don't wanna know.
如果你企图去查
And if you try and find out,
你下半辈子都会被安排
they'll have you running traffic duty
去罗克兰[缅因州]做交♥警♥
in Rockland for the rest of your career.
联邦警♥察♥啊
Feds, man.
你们真让我恶心
You guys make me sick.
总在护短 掩盖事实
Always covering your asses and hiding shit.
那么
So...
我们怎么办
where does this leave us?
我们说清楚 好吗
Let's be clear, okay?
我们不是朋友
We aren't friends.
也不是有互利工作关系的同事
Or even colleagues with a mutual beneficial working relationship.
你主要是对我隐瞒 撒谎 还枪击了我
Mostly, you've hidden stuff, lied and shot me.
给我点尊重吧
Give me some respect, huh?
我知道他也去了旋转木马
I know he was at that carousel.
罗素逃了 卡塞尔回来了
Russo escapes, Castle's back...
你们三个来回转悠
You three, 'round and 'round you go.
这么说吧 我以前也像你一样
Let's just say I used to be just like you.
我以为我们只需要...
You know, I thought all we had to do was...
照章办事 说出实话 正义就能得以伸张
follow the rules, tell the truth, and justice would be served.
我的经历却有所不同
I learned different.
有时候 或许
Sometimes, maybe,
卡塞尔这种人 是我们能得到的最好的正义了
someone like Castle is the nearest to justice we can get.
好消息是
The good news is...
我并不在乎你牵扯进了什么丑闻
I don't care about whatever nefarious shit you're caught up in.
我只是很想要回我的枪
I'd just really like my gun back.
卡塞尔有个朋友 高个黑人
And Castle's got a friend, big black guy.
有印象吗
Ring any bells?
没有吗
No, huh?
我要卡塞尔
I want Castle.
还要罗素
Russo, too.
我们之所以在这里 而不是分局
The reason we're here and not down at the precinct
是因为我以为你能把他们交给我
is because I think maybe you can give me them.
这就是我的条件
That's my deal.
-我不知道他们在哪 -但我觉得你找得到
- I don't know where they are. - But I think you can find out.
因为卡塞尔似乎很乐意联络你
Because Castle's got you on speed dial, it seems.
把他交出来
Give him up.
否则下次 我们就去我那儿 戴着手铐谈
Or next time we'll be doing this at my place, in handcuffs.
不管你是不是主管特工
Special agent in charge or not...
你都得选择你要站哪边
you've gotta choose which side you're on.
知道我认识弗兰克多久了吗
Do you know how long I've known Frank?
我们害彼此惹过多少麻烦
How much shit that we got each other into?
又帮彼此解过多少围
And out of?
我愿为他付出生命 他也知道
I would give my life for that man. And he knows that.
所以为什么
So why?
为什么一个我愿为他付出生命的男人
Why would a man that I would give my life for try to...
会想夺走我的生命
try to take my life from me?
或许他根本不是你以为的那样
Maybe he was never who you thought he was.
或许是我不是
Or maybe I'm not.
因为我
Because I just...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
知道我治疗过多少
Do you know how many people
伤势只有你一半严重的人吗
I treat with injuries half as severe as yours?
他们大部分余生都要躺在病床上了
The majority of them lie in bed for the rest of their lives.
你遭受的折磨很不公平 残忍♥ 差劲
What was done to you was unfair, cruel and shitty.
如果这是弗兰克做的 那他是尽全力确保
If Frank did this to you, he did everything he could
你下半辈子都要受折磨了
to make sure you suffered for the rest of your life.
我不知道时还更好
It was better when I didn't know.
这你就错了
See, that's where you're wrong.
因为
Because...
现在噩梦结束了
now the nightmares end.
拼图不再缺片了
There are no more missing pieces to the puzzle.
一个你无比信任的人企图毁了你
A man you trusted beyond all others tried to destroy you.
现在 你理解你的痛苦了
And now you understand your pain
你能够克服它了
and you're gonna work through it.
你可以重生 你的重生就是你的力量
You can be reborn. And in that rebirth lies all your power.
我很清楚你在经历什么
I know exactly what you're going through,
因为我经历过
because I've been there.
支离破碎 遭到背叛
Broken, betrayed.
满心都是得不到解答的问题
Nothing but questions and no answers.
然后 我直面了我的伤痛
But then I came face to face with my hurt,
我发誓 那就像碰触上帝
and I swear to you, it is like touching God.
我知道现在感觉不像
I know it doesn't feel like it now...
但这是你这辈子最棒的一天
but this is the best day of your life.
但我疯了
Except that I'm crazy.
你没疯
You're not crazy.
不
No...
我是疯了
I am.
但你还是为我打开了门
But you opened your front door to me anyway.
你为什么要这么对自己
Why would you do that to yourself?
因为我讨厌开始
Because I hate beginnings.
尴尬的假模假式的状态
That awkward false state of everything.
我们不需要遭受那一切 我们从中间开始的
We never had to suffer that, you and I. We started in the middle,
然后向前看
looking forwards.
我喜欢
I like that.
他在哪 在哪
Where is he? Where?
-我不知道... -那不行
- I don't know-- - That doesn't work.
比利 狗屁 不是
Billy! Ain't! Worth! Shit!
他在哪
Where is he? Where?
疼吗
Does that hurt?
弗兰克 你什么毛病
Frank, what the hell's wrong with you?
看看你自己 弗兰克
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表