剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
不
No!
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
很差
He's a mess.
面部 躯干 四肢有多处割伤
He's got multiple lacerations to the face, torso, arms and legs.
失血过多 不知道内伤的情况
He's lost a lot of blood. Can't even guess the internal injuries.
不
No!
他怎么了
What the hell happened to him?
他杀了很多人
He killed a bunch of people.
他就是这种人
That's what he does.
可能有人好好回报了他
Somebody might have returned the favor.
放松
Easy, easy, easy.
不
No!
-手铐能摘掉吗 -不能
- Can someone remove these cuffs? - The cuffs stay on.
-我需要两袋生理盐水 -给你
- I need two bags of saline. - Got it.
血压80/50
BP's 80 over 50.
静息心率120次 给我50微克芬特明
Resting heart rate is 120. Give me 50 micrograms of phentermine.
来个人把帘子拉上 准备动手术
Someone close these curtains, please. Surgery prep.
惩罚者 第二季第十一集
艾米 我是科迪斯
Amy, it's Curtis.
弗兰克在哪
Where's Frank?
科迪斯
Curtis.
他在哪 科迪斯
Curtis, where is he?
怎么回事 你受伤了
What happened? Are... Hey, are you hurt?
科迪斯
Curtis.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
没死
No.
那他为什么
Okay, well, then why is he--
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
弗兰克进去了 里面乱成一片
Frank went in there, and the shit hit the fan--
然后呢 你就把他扔在里面
Okay, so what? You just left him there?
他被警♥察♥抓住了
The police got him.
把他送上了救护车
They put him in an ambulance.
那
That's...
还好
Okay.
很严重吗 他还能走路吗
How bad? I mean, was he walking? Was he...
-科迪斯 他怎么了 -不知道
- Curtis, what happened to him? - I don't know.
-是比利吗 -不知道
- Was it Billy? - I don't know.
你总得知道点什么吧
Well, you must know something.
我杀了一个人 还打倒了其他人 我只知道这些
I know I killed a man and shot others. That's what I know.
我见过很多濒死的人
I've held men as they were dying, many men...
那些人都不是我杀的
but never one that I put there myself,
我从来没有亲手杀过人
not one with my bullet still in him.
我从来不知道这种感觉是不一样的
I never realized how different it would feel.
我们的经济跌到了谷底
With our rock-bottom prices and 100 percent financing...
惩罚者今日在皇后区的
...known as the Punisher was arrested today
一间仓库中的
in what appears to be a massive shoot-out
激烈枪战后被捕
at a warehouse in Queens.
据报多人死亡
Reports are coming in of several fatalities.
卡塞尔被警方拘捕
Castle was taken into police custody
现于圣徒医院接受治疗
and is being treated for injuries at Sacred Saints Hospital.
目前尚无更多关于
No further details about the incident
其身体状况和事件的具体信息
or his condition are available at--
我们得救他出来
We have to get him out.
-现在就去 -艾米 不行
- Now. - Amy, don't.
如果他在医院 那他就受了伤
Look, if he's at the hospital, that means he's hurt.
别管警♥察♥了
Forget the cops.
科迪斯 城里的
Curtis, every hit man in town
每一个杀手都想要那五百万
is gonna go after that five million.
我们要帮他
We have to help him.
艾米 我们就是因为帮他才变成这样
Amy, helping him is what put us here.
你要怎么办
And what are we gonna do, huh?
冲进医院 大杀一通然后把他救出来
Run down to the hospital with guns blazing to bust him out?
这事到此为止
It's done.
我不干了
I'm done.
就这样吗
So that's it, huh?
你打算就这样吗
That's all you're gonna do?
我先去洗个澡 我打算就这样了
I'm gonna take a shower. That's what I'm gonna do.
有人爱你
And you are loved.
结束这一切
Finish this.
回家吧
Come home to me.
朝圣者居所
Pilgrim residence.
-伊莱莎 -约翰
- Eliza. - Hello, John.
我能和丽贝卡说话吗
Could I speak with Rebecca, please?
我没接到她打的电♥话♥
I've missed her previous calls.
我们一直想联♥系♥你
Yes, we've been trying to reach you.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
丽贝卡现在正在休息 约翰
Rebecca's resting right now, John,
但是如果你先别挂电♥话♥
but if you stay by the phone...
那刚刚谁给我打的电♥话♥
Then who just called me?
是我
That was me.
我答应丽贝卡要联♥系♥上你
I promised Rebecca I'd try and get hold of you.
她很担心你
She was worried about you.
-我们都很担心你 -那个
- We all were. - Yeah, well, um...
我还好
I'm all right.
别挂电♥话♥ 约翰
Stay by the phone then, John.
我哪也不去
I will. I'm not going anywhere.
你还好吗 约翰
Are you all right, John?
我想听听她的声音
Yeah, I just need to hear her voice.
出门在外才会意识到
Being away makes you understand
我并没有想象中那么坚强
you're not as strong as you think.
我在这等着
I'll wait.
好的 约翰
All right, John.
伤害预防协调 呼叫2345
Injury prevention coordinator, call 2345.
伤害预防协调 呼叫2345
Injury prevention coordinator, call 2345.
你好
Hello.
女士 该区仅限医院员工和警方人员进入
Ma'am, this area is restricted. Hospital staff and police only.
我是凯伦·佩吉 我在尼尔森-默多克律所工作
Yeah, I'm Karen Page. I work with Nelson and Murdock.
他们是卡塞尔先生的律师
They're Mr. Castle's lawyers of record.
上头的命令很严
I have strict orders.
那好
All right.
史密斯警官
Uh, Officer Smith,
你知道还有什么东西很严吗
you know what else is strict?
《权利法案》
The Bill of Rights.
尤其是第六修正案
Especially the Sixth Amendment,
该修正案规定了被告有权利
which establishes a defendant's right
寻求法律帮助
to the assistance of counsel.
此外 联邦政♥府♥和州政♥府♥都不得
Furthermore, neither the federal nor the state government
剥夺个人的合法权利 这是正当程序
may deprive a person of their legal rights. That's due process.
听着 我跟你说这些
Look, the only reason that I'm saying this
是为了告诉你
is so that you realize that
如果你阻止我和我的当事人交谈
by keeping me from conferring with my client,
就很有可能会面临审判无效
we're risking a mistrial and
和弗兰克·卡塞尔无罪释放的风险
Frank Castle walking free.
我确信你在分局的同事们
Now, I am sure that your coworkers at the precinct
不会喜欢这样的 是吗
would not appreciate that, now would they?
嗯 我想是的
No, I guess not.
好吧 进去 进去
All right, just go. Just go.
谢谢 超级感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
她可以进 是他的律师
She's good. It's his lawyer.
弗兰克
Frank?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
这场景有些熟悉 对吧
It's kind of familiar, isn't it?
那个
So, um...
我看了新闻
I watched the news.
我猜这和比利·罗素有关吧
I'm assuming this has something to do with Billy Russo.
怎么了 他 他知道你会出现吗
What? Did he... see you coming?
弗兰克
Frank?
你别管了
You should walk away.
是吗 你觉得这么容易就能吓跑我吗
What? You think you can scare me off that easy?
你知道不可能的
You know better than that.
再说了 我觉得你不想让我走
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表